PDA

View Full Version : How are the suns 8-1 .

Pages : 1 [2]

theimortalone
11-13-2009, 07:10 PM
The Lakers deserved to win last night, but you guys need to realize that this was Phoenix's 5th game in 7 nights. We just played LA on a back to back where before we played the Hornets the previous night. You guys need to realize that fatigue played a big role in last nights win. This Phoenix Suns team is for real. No one realizes that yet, which is fine, we Suns fans love flying under the radar.

gcoll
11-14-2009, 02:00 AM
Only had to wait a day to get a bit of poetic justice.

Thank you Denver.

Duncan = Donkey
11-14-2009, 03:38 AM
Amen brotha! The spending money argument is pretty weak. Mark Cuban is a notorious big spendor and has nothing to show for it. Why not give credit to a great Laker team that has grown over the course of roughly 5 years into the best team in the league?

Rubbish. They were given Gasol for virtually nothing, thats why their the best team in the league.

desertrat218
11-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Rubbish. They were given Gasol for virtually nothing, thats why their the best team in the league.

So then you're agreeing? :rolleyes:

king4day
11-14-2009, 03:50 AM

And Fisher went to LA because his daughter was sick and Utah didn't have the type of hospital that he needed to care for her.
Kobe gave up on the team demanding a trade and ripped Bynum hard that summer. A trade didn't happen and things fell into place. The rest be history.

DCB/LAL
11-14-2009, 05:09 AM
Only had to wait a day to get a bit of poetic justice.

Thank you Denver.

LOL you realize it was DENVER who beat LA??

Denver is a TOP TEAM in the LEAGUE who we SHOULD take SERIOUSLY maybe the SUNS can learn a little and maybe their fans will realize that they shouldnt be taken SERIOUSLY and shouldnt be excited about their HOT start.

Let me explain to you why Denver came out played hard D and took advanted of the Lakers NOT having PAU GASOL where as the SUNs who I dont not see as a legit threat to LA couldnt even make it a game WITHOUT PAU GASOL. The MAVS are another team to take seriously seeing as how they did the same thing to LA without PAU GASOL yet the SUNS who are off to a good start and have their fans with high hopes had NO CHANCE last night and THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GOOD AND THE FLUKE TEAMS...LA needs a full TEAM WITH PAU to beat these good teams and for TEAMS LIKE THE SUNS they dont cause their just not as good as they seem.

gcoll
11-14-2009, 05:22 AM
LOL you realize it was DENVER who beat LA??
Yes.

The Lakers, on the second night of a back to back, looked pathetic and failed to even score 80 points. You should see where I am going with this.

The Suns had a stinker in LA. I attributed it to tired legs, at the end of a swing that had us playing 4 games in 5 days. The Lakers fans didn't want to hear it. Some asserted that this early in the season, back to backs don't matter. Then the Lakers have their first back to back game, the very next day....and fail to even score 80 points. Proving my point for me. Hence, poetic justice. And I think Phil Jackson even made a comment about how their rotations were a bit slow, possibly due to fatigue...which I was told was heresy! EXCUSES!

yet the SUNS who are off to a good start and have their fans with high hopes had NO CHANCE last night
And you feel one game is an adequate sample size?

PHX2daDEATH
11-14-2009, 05:37 AM
Yep Stern hates the Suns.. I think he has something against Jerry..ive said it for years even before the suspensions.. I think it was he who blocked the Marion for Garnett trade, realizing he could re-invent the Celts Lakers rivalry, next time we see the lakers is on December 5. what do you know its a back to back for us!!! I mean seriously if we somehow end up tied with L.A. with the same record who has the advantage to win the division... thats right L.A. I will give you guys props though.. Bynum was fantastic and who woulda thought Kobe would be playing the post this year?

DCB/LAL
11-14-2009, 05:45 AM
Yes.

The Lakers, on the second night of a back to back, looked pathetic and failed to even score 80 points. You should see where I am going with this.

The Suns had a stinker in LA. I attributed it to tired legs, at the end of a swing that had us playing 4 games in 5 days. The Lakers fans didn't want to hear it. Some asserted that this early in the season, back to backs don't matter. Then the Lakers have their first back to back game, the very next day....and fail to even score 80 points. Proving my point for me. Hence, poetic justice. And I think Phil Jackson even made a comment about how their rotations were a bit slow, possibly due to fatigue...which I was told was heresy! EXCUSES!

And you feel one game is an adequate sample size?

No LA just had a horrible game NO EXCUSES they lost DENVER flat out BEAT them tonight. Same with Dallas they will need a full healthy squad to beat those teams because those are the teams who are a serious threat to the Lakers.

YES I did like I said UNLESS they learn to play D I wont take them as a serious threat to beat a team like LA.

gcoll
11-14-2009, 06:05 AM
No LA just had a horrible game
And you think the back to back had nothing to do with that?

Sorry. I'll translate so you can read it better. AND you THINK the back to BACK had NOTHING to do with that?

You think it's IMPOSSIBLE the Suns just HAD a horrible GaMe?

YES I did like I said UNLESS they learn to play D I wont take them as a serious threat to beat a team like LA.
Yes you did what? Took 1 game to be an adequate sample size? That's foolish.

We beat Boston, then lost to LA. Which one game sample are you going to take?

DCB/LAL
11-14-2009, 07:24 AM
And you think the back to back had nothing to do with that?

Sorry. I'll translate so you can read it better. AND you THINK the back to BACK had NOTHING to do with that?

You think it's IMPOSSIBLE the Suns just HAD a horrible GaMe?

Yes you did what? Took 1 game to be an adequate sample size? That's foolish.

We beat Boston, then lost to LA. Which one game sample are you going to take?

LA had a horrible game AGAINST the better TEAM tonight once LA gets PAU back it will be a different story Match-up wise.

And yes it was ADEQUATE they are the same team pretty much they have been LA has beaten PHX with ease as of late and considering you have to face LAL to get to the finals not Boston ill take LAL game as the sample. happy?