PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Cardinals planning to trade Anquan Boldin this off-season

Confusion
11-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin(notes) has been crowing his sad tale for a long time now: He wants freedom from the contract that he signed; he wants out of Arizona. And the team just won't trade him. After all, Coach Ken Whisenhunt thinks the team is better with Boldin in the lineup.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Arizona-Cardinals-planning-to-trade-Anquan-Boldi?urn=nfl,201370

hornitosmonster
11-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Cardinals made a big mistake, they should have traded him last year....His value has gone way down...

jd_azsportsfan
11-12-2009, 05:21 AM
I still think we can get a fair deal for him he is a top 5 wr

thephoenixson28
11-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Trade boldin then pick up owens in the offseason.

jd_azsportsfan
11-13-2009, 05:05 AM
dude wtf i hope your comment is a joke

Buccaneer
11-13-2009, 02:42 PM

I hope YOUR comment is a joke, Sir.

hornitosmonster
11-14-2009, 10:42 AM

? not top five..no way can you take Boldin over these guys...

Andre Johnson
Roddy White
Calvin Johnson
Fitz
Randy Moss
Reggie Wayne

thephoenixson28
11-14-2009, 11:24 AM
dude wtf i hope your comment is a joke Nope having owens,and fitzgerald on each sideline is dangerous. You get a quality player for boldin.

hornitosmonster
11-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Nope having owens,and fitzgerald on each sideline is dangerous. You get a quality player for boldin.

LOL...

Good thing for you guys that your coach would never take T.O.

T.O. is done...

974life
11-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Have you not seen what T.O. does to a team! Boldin is still a top 10 Reciever and will still at the very least get you guys a 2nd round pick which in this draft is great.

thephoenixson28
11-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Have you not seen what T.O. does to a team! Boldin is still a top 10 Reciever and will still at the very least get you guys a 2nd round pick which in this draft is great. Yeah actually did see what he did to a team. He took the eagles to a superbowl. Take as you see it,but to me all the cardinals do is pass the ball so he wouldn't complain about getting the ball especially if we are winning. Its a risky chance but its a chance I would take.

desertrat218
11-16-2009, 01:57 AM
Trade boldin then pick up owens in the offseason.

God I hope not! The last player in the entire league I want to see playing for Arizona would be T.O.

thephoenixson28
11-16-2009, 11:40 AM
God I hope not! The last player in the entire league I want to see playing for Arizona would be T.O. I see why not. I like T.O as a player. If we lose boldin I know t.o can be a good replacement.

nashty13
11-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Dude TO has nothing. He ruined the niners, eagles and cowboys. He's not a winner. He "took them" to the superbowl when he had a broken leg...and the game he came back (the superbowl) they got their ***** kicked. Do the math

hornitosmonster
11-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Yeah actually did see what he did to a team. He took the eagles to a superbowl. Take as you see it,but to me all the cardinals do is pass the ball so he wouldn't complain about getting the ball especially if we are winning. Its a risky chance but its a chance I would take.

Your talking about a T.O. that doesn't even exist anymore...he is a shell of his former self. He is an aging WR who still drops passes and still cause issues in the locker room. Boldin is 2X the WR he is

what are you smoking?

thephoenixson28
11-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Your talking about a T.O. that doesn't even exist anymore...he is a shell of his former self. He is an aging WR who still drops passes and still cause issues in the locker room. Boldin is 2X the WR he is

what are you smoking? I never said t.o was better than boldin what I said was if boldin were to get traded t.o is a lot better than any other reciever. I'm all for keeping boldin but if the trade happens t.o can take his place

king9er
11-17-2009, 07:16 PM
T.O is a cancer

thephoenixson28
11-17-2009, 07:48 PM
So was randy moss in oakland but that didn't change him from still being a great reciever in new england.

jmichael7753
11-17-2009, 08:00 PM
This yahoo article is a joke. Not once did azcentral post an article saying this. The cardinals will resign Boldin to a long term deal. Like it or not.

thephoenixson28
11-17-2009, 08:41 PM
This yahoo article is a joke. Not once did azcentral post an article saying this. The cardinals will resign Boldin to a long term deal. Like it or not. You might want to read this

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2009/11/09/20091109boivin1110.html

I'm hoping he doesn't leave but we will see what happens

tnigro77
11-17-2009, 09:10 PM
trade boldin for a 1rst. or maybe two 2nds or just a 2nd and 3rd. then draft golden tate:eyebrow:

hornitosmonster
11-17-2009, 09:46 PM
I never said t.o was better than boldin what I said was if boldin were to get traded t.o is a lot better than any other reciever. I'm all for keeping boldin but if the trade happens t.o can take his place

I would take Breaston over T.O. at this point in time...

hornitosmonster
11-17-2009, 09:48 PM
So was randy moss in oakland but that didn't change him from still being a great reciever in new england.

T.O. has been a cancer in San Fran, Philly, Dallas, and now buffalo (yelling like mad man on Sunday)

And you think he will be ok in Arizona because???

Whiz is not Belachick...just giving you a Huge FYI...

VikingsRice18
11-17-2009, 10:07 PM
What that is crazy

thephoenixson28
11-18-2009, 12:12 AM
T.O. has been a cancer in San Fran, Philly, Dallas, and now buffalo (yelling like mad man on Sunday)

And you think he will be ok in Arizona because???

Whiz is not Belachick...just giving you a Huge FYI... Winning cures everything. Every wide reciever is a pre madonna. Chad johnson,t.o,roy williams, even boldin has his little run ins. I think he will be ok in arizona cuz all they do is pass. They double fitz to much, and that's cuz boldin isn't that much of a deep threat. Having T.O and Fitz on each sideline its pick your poison. Its a high risk or high reward but I will take my chances only if he comes cheap. Whiz and bilichek has nothing to do with this.

hornitosmonster
11-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Winning cures everything. Every wide reciever is a pre madonna. Chad johnson,t.o,roy williams, even boldin has his little run ins. I think he will be ok in arizona cuz all they do is pass. They double fitz to much, and that's cuz boldin isn't that much of a deep threat. Having T.O and Fitz on each sideline its pick your poison. Its a high risk or high reward but I will take my chances only if he comes cheap. Whiz and bilichek has nothing to do with this.

Then your football IQ is low. Belichick saved Moss' career...

thephoenixson28
11-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Then your football IQ is low. Belichick saved Moss' career... Your freakin crazy. Randy moss saved randy moss career, not belichick. Randy moss held out in oakland. He is doing better cuz its a better team. Anyone with football IQ would of known that, but I guess you know that right.

hornitosmonster
11-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Your freakin crazy. Randy moss saved randy moss career, not belichick. Randy moss held out in oakland. He is doing better cuz its a better team. Anyone with football IQ would of known that, but I guess you know that right.

typical Cards fan that thinks he knows football...But really, How could you? Your team has just recently arrived to inconsistent stage, not close to a perennial winner yet. I bet your one of those bandwagon fans who never even owned a Cards hat until late last year...

And you want T.O.

What say you real Cards fans? You want T.O. on your team?

thephoenixson28
11-18-2009, 04:56 PM
typical Cards fan that thinks he knows football...But really, How could you? Your team has just recently arrived to inconsistent stage, not close to a perennial winner yet. I bet your one of those bandwagon fans who never even owned a Cards hat until late last year...

And you want T.O.

What say you real Cards fans? You want T.O. on your team? Typical Dallas fan that he thinks he knows everything. You went that low calling me a bandwagon jumper cuz you have nothing backing up your theory. I already explained to you why I would love t.o on the cardinals. Same situation with randy moss. Believe me if I was a bandwagon fan wouldn't you think I pick a better team. You need to check my post before you talk ****. For the record I'm not saying I want t.o over boldin. What I am saying is if boldin gets traded he might be a good pick up. So get off my nuts.

thephoenixson28
11-18-2009, 05:05 PM

And you want T.O.

What say you real Cards fans? You want T.O. on your team? Also your right I never owned a hat cuz there hats suck, I'm more of a authentic jersey kind of guy.

Jaydes
11-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Also your right I never owned a hat cuz there hats suck, I'm more of a authentic jersey kind of guy.

This is what you get when getting into any type of conversation with hornitosmonster.

Dallas fans of his type are garbage. His tag line says 5 rings and counting....I say keep counting them because Dallas may never see a ring again.

Dallas fans like him are also usually broke guys too. So the only wealth he has is his teams success, which of course makes him even more broke now. As a gentlemen who enjoys fine authentic jerseys, you do not know where this guy is coming from...

As for T.O. as a replacement to Boldin. It's not a great idea but I guess you can't keep ****n up every where you go. It may be good, but there is not a snowballs chances this guy goes to AZ.

Boldin will not be traded either, AZ has a great thing going with those two, they just need to get on the same page again...

thephoenixson28
11-18-2009, 10:07 PM
This is what you get when getting into any type of conversation with hornitosmonster.

Dallas fans of his type are garbage. His tag line says 5 rings and counting....I say keep counting them because Dallas may never see a ring again.

Dallas fans like him are also usually broke guys too. So the only wealth he has is his teams success, which of course makes him even more broke now. As a gentlemen who enjoys fine authentic jerseys, you do not know where this guy is coming from...

As for T.O. as a replacement to Boldin. It's not a great idea but I guess you can't keep ****n up every where you go. It may be good, but there is not a snowballs chances this guy goes to AZ.

Boldin will not be traded either, AZ has a great thing going with those two, they just need to get on the same page again... Yeah I don't really care if he wants to argue well then lets argue. He is acting like I'm saying I want to replace boldin with t.o. If boldin were to get traded I think its the best situation. Especially with our passing game. As long as we are winning and I know we will especially with fiztgerald on the other side is dangerous. I'm going to put this in capatilize letters cuz hornymonster doesn't understand. I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE BOLDIN WITH T.O. ONLY IF BOLDIN GETS TRADED. Also I do not want boldin to get traded I would like the cardinals to resign him.

jd_azsportsfan
11-19-2009, 04:06 AM
Yeah I don't really care if he wants to argue well then lets argue. He is acting like I'm saying I want to replace boldin with t.o. If boldin were to get traded I think its the best situation. Especially with our passing game. As long as we are winning and I know we will especially with fiztgerald on the other side is dangerous. I'm going to put this in capatilize letters cuz hornymonster doesn't understand. I DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE BOLDIN WITH T.O. ONLY IF BOLDIN GETS TRADED. Also I do not want boldin to get traded I would like the cardinals to resign him.

Its ok phxson28 we still love you lol :cheers:

thephoenixson28
11-19-2009, 06:02 AM
Its ok phxson28 we still love you lol :cheers:;)