PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Noah has a chance to make the All-Star team this year?

Stunner
11-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I think his starting a fan favorite in the NBA cuz of his energy.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Well he obviously won't get voted in. Coaches love players who hustle though. His main competition will probably be Horford. Lopez doubtful imo cause there's no way they let 2 allstars from NJ when you consider their record. Shaq has been crap thus far. Which leaves us with Hibbert, Noah, Bargnani, Haywood and Horford. Hibbert, Bargnani and Haywood all play on fairly bad teams as well, ones with already one likely allstar anyway. Which leaves noah and Horford. Both on good teams, both playing well. Noah currently is slightly better. It may come to the records of each team. I have a feeling KG will get voted in (even though he hasn't been anything special) And they might make Bosh backup center (in which case I'll be super pissed). Thus far, I think Noah deserves it though.

Ray_R
11-11-2009, 03:02 PM
No i dont think so just becuase Dwight gets in well deserved and no matter what Shaq gets in becuase people well Vote him in jst becuase Shaq

swagga81
11-11-2009, 03:02 PM
i say yes becuse hes haveing a better season than D rose!

ManRam
11-11-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm biased because I love Joakim (Gators). But he is second in rebounds per game, and top 10 in blocks and FG%. If he keeps those numbers up, I don't see why not. After Dwight there aren't a ton of centers. Shaq and Bargs (and their huge following) will be his main competition. Horford (another Gator!!!) is also gonna hurt his chances. Hopefully the coaches vote him.

It's too early...but if he keeps it up, and Bulls win some games, then he will deserve it.

swagga81
11-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Well he obviously won't get voted in. Coaches love players who hustle though. His main competition will probably be Horford. Lopez doubtful imo cause there's no way they let 2 allstars from NJ when you consider their record. Shaq has been crap thus far. Which leaves us with Hibbert, Noah, Bargnani, Haywood and Horford. Hibbert, Bargnani and Haywood all play on fairly bad teams as well, ones with already one likely allstar anyway. Which leaves noah and Horford. Both on good teams, both playing well. Noah currently is slightly better. It may come to the records of each team. I have a feeling KG will get voted in (even though he hasn't been anything special) And they might make Bosh backup center (in which case I'll be super pissed). Thus far, I think Noah deserves it though.

you deserve a :facepalm:

DaBUU
11-11-2009, 03:21 PM

DRose is still on a bum ankle and missed all of preseason. Just like Dwill last year, its going to take him a couple weeks to get back. He dropped 22 last night and he isnt even trying break ankles yet, but he will soon. then come back and talk that ish.

DLeeicious
11-11-2009, 03:25 PM
I was under the impression that Noah was hated around the league? Isn't he the type of guy you love on your own team because of all the hustle, but hate if he is on a different team? Kinda like Nocioni, Ginobli, Artest, etc. I thought everyone hated him, and I completely understand why, I'd hate him if he weren't a Bull.

king4day
11-11-2009, 03:27 PM
It'll be hard to make it.
He'll have to compete with Howard of course, and if Shaq gets voted in by fans, then that'll surely eliminate any chance.
KG will make it ahead of him too. Bargnani will probably get in before Noah also.

king4day
11-11-2009, 03:27 PM
I was under the impression that Noah was hated around the league? Isn't he the type of guy you love on your own team because of all the hustle, but hate if he is on a different team? Kinda like Nocioni, Ginobli, Artest, etc. I thought everyone hated him, and I completely understand why, I'd hate him if he weren't a Bull.

Not for his talent, but because he's super ugly.

curtie74
11-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Noah must have made this thread

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 03:32 PM

Your fascination for Rose is amazing. I think you have a thing for him considering he needs to be in every one of your posts.

Quite being a homer. Show me any stats that prove otherwise.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 03:35 PM
You guys do realize only starters get voted in. So Dwight will obviously be the center and the forwards will likely be lebron and either KG or Bosh. I doubt Raptors get TWO allstars since their record is nothing special. Horford is the main competition. And Shaq has been a turd thus far.

swagga81
11-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Your fascination for Rose is amazing. I think you have a thing for him considering he needs to be in every one of your posts.

LISTEN LAKER FAN! its the truth ik rose has a ankle injury but Noah is having a better season

Quite being a homer. Show me any stats that prove otherwise. :facepalm: if KG went to LA you would be worshiping him dont deny it!

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 03:55 PM
LISTEN LAKER FAN! its the truth ik rose has a ankle injury but Noah is having a better season

:facepalm: if KG went to LA you would be worshiping him dont deny it!

That's hilarious considering I'm not even a Laker fan :laugh:
And I agree Noah has had a better season than Rose. But Rose doesn't pertain to this thread in ANY way. You just have an obssession over him.

KG was a stud, but he isn't the same player anymore it's clearly evident. Fortunately Celtics are still working great as a team, better than ever actually. You still have yet to show evidence as to why KG deserves to be an allstar this year. Pierce does, and maybe Rondo, but no one else has had great stats on that team.

ragee
11-11-2009, 03:56 PM
If he is going to get in, who he needs to impress is not the fans but the coaches because there is no way he is going to get more votes than Dwight...

Stunner
11-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Nobody said he was going to start over Howard we are saying as an reserve plus anything can happen David Lee got snubbed last year.

Raph12
11-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Dwight will get voted in, but the reserve spot will be up for grabs between Lopez and Horford IMO, if Noah plays outstandingly, maybe he gets a few votes thrown his way.

asandhu23
11-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Ha what a joke! if i remember correctly, this guy was a guaranteed bust before DERRICK ROSE brought him to the playoffs last year. Lol. People he is still the same.

yuns554
11-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Ha what a joke! if i remember correctly, this guy was a guaranteed bust before DERRICK ROSE brought him to the playoffs last year. Lol. People he is still the same.

Huh? how can you be a guaranteed bust? he is second in rebounding this year, im assuming that's because of Rose right? yea that makes sense:eyebrow:

DLeeicious
11-11-2009, 04:18 PM

Have you even watched him play or do you only watch old videos of Wilt?

SirCalvin81

dnt 4get varejo. i hate that guy

arkanian215
what does their record have to do with being an all star?

arkanian215
11-11-2009, 04:19 PM
i definitely agree with this^:clap:

ManRam
11-11-2009, 04:20 PM

Yeah. All those rebounds are a result of Derrick Rose.

Haha.

His numbers barely jumped from his rookie year to last year...so you can't really credit much to Rose. His numbers are jumping to this year...and I really don't think he's a product of Rose. It's not like Rose is dishing out 10 assists a game, including many to Noah.

ManRam
11-11-2009, 04:21 PM
i definitely agree with this^:clap:

You agree with what you just said? I'd surely hope so...

asandhu23
11-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Lol. those "arguments" coming from a Gators fan and a Bulls fan. Yeah i sense no bias there. <----sarcasm. plus did i say anywhere that Rebounds were there for Noah because of Derrick Rose? Stop making this "bulls"hit up. Noah is not that good. People love him now because of last year's playoff run.

and wtf is up with the wilt chamberlain insult? is that supposed to prove you guys are right? pathetic

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Lol. those "arguments" coming from a Gators fan and a Bulls fan. Yeah i sense no bias there. <----sarcasm. plus did i say anywhere that Rebounds were there for Noah because of Derrick Rose? Stop making this "bulls"hit up. Noah is not that good. People love him now because of last year's playoff run

Stop posting. Your lack of knowledge is evident. Watch Noah play. Most of his points come from put backs. Rose has nothing to do with it. In fact Rose has been mediocre thus far.

abe_froman
11-11-2009, 04:32 PM
he's a good player but no way in hell is he all star,and stands no chance of making it

seriously,your giving bulls fans a bad name with this

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Nobody said he was going to start over Howard we are saying as an reserve plus anything can happen David Lee got snubbed last year.

To be fair David Lee was completely a product of the system he played for.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 04:35 PM
he's a good player but no way in hell is he all star,and stands no chance of making it

I don't know. You gotta look at today's game. Not many good big man. Only big man that are clearly better statistically than Noah in the East are Bosh and Dwight. With that said, Noah is playing alot like Biedrins. What I mean by that is that he is getting a ton of rebounds because all the other players play in the perimeter.

ManRam
11-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Lol. those "arguments" coming from a Gators fan and a Bulls fan. Yeah i sense no bias there. <----sarcasm. plus did i say anywhere that Rebounds were there for Noah because of Derrick Rose? Stop making this "bulls"hit up. Noah is not that good. People love him now because of last year's playoff run.

and wtf is up with the wilt chamberlain insult? is that supposed to prove you guys are right? pathetic

I admitted I was biased...but at least I provided some evidence to why he deserves some recognition (2nd in rebounds, top 10 in FG% and blocks). You've provided nothing to elaborate why you think he is a product of Derrick Rose. Once you try, I'll take you seriously. You've said nothing worth a damn.

I voted no to the poll question. I do think he has a chance...I just don't think he'll make it.

Bishnoff
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I hope Noah doesn't make it. That would be a sad, sad day for the NBA.

DLeeicious
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM

How did I insult Wilt?

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I admitted I was biased...but at least I provided some evidence to why he deserves some recognition (2nd in rebounds, top 10 in FG% and blocks). You've provided nothing to elaborate why you think he is a product of Derrick Rose. Once you try, I'll take you seriously. You've said nothing worth a damn.

The only thing I can think of that makes his stats look inflated is the fact that he is the only one who plays in the paint. We often have to put Deng in pf because Thomas is out. Hence the reason Noah is getting all the rebounds. I still think he can get voted in though cause coaches love players who play hard throughout the game nonstop, and Noah is a great example of such.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 04:39 PM
How did I insult Wilt?

If I was Wilt I'd be insulted for being on an avatar of a user who is spewing nonsense.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 04:41 PM
I hope Noah doesn't make it. That would be a sad, sad day for the NBA.

Why? Cause he doesn't have the most fluid or coolest moves? He gets the job done and does it well. I never understood why people hate that so much...

Gators123
11-11-2009, 04:43 PM
I am a gators fan (if you couldn't tell by the name). I like Noah, but I don't think he will be a all star this year.

CostanzaNumba0
11-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Hes a garbage man, a poor mans version of david lee

abe_froman
11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't know. You gotta look at today's game. Not many good big man. Only big man that are clearly better statistically than Noah in the East are Bosh and Dwight. With that said, Noah is playing alot like Biedrins. What I mean by that is that he is getting a ton of rebounds because all the other players play in the perimeter.

you have bargs who's a 20 per game scorer,and that guy in nj who's also doing pretty well for himself.

and he has been getting rebounds,but rebounds dont get you to the all star game

ManRam
The only thing I can think of that makes his stats look inflated is the fact that he is the only one who plays in the paint. We often have to put Deng in pf because Thomas is out. Hence the reason Noah is getting all the rebounds. I still think he can get voted in though cause coaches love players who play hard throughout the game nonstop, and Noah is a great example of such.

Fair enough. Besides Deng, who is a perimeter player, the Bulls do have Ty, Miller and Gibson who are all good rebounders. Chicago is top 5 in the league as a team as far as rebounding. It's not like he is the only rebounder on the team, resulting in ultra-inflated rebounding stats.

Deng has played a lot a PF, sure...but Ty, Miller and Taj are playing 66 minutes a game combined. There usually is another big on the court with Noah.

KH12
If he keeps playing like he has to start the season, he better.

Stunner

How am im giving bulls fans a bad name with this are u a true bulls fan i sticked with dis team thru thick and thin with anybody should be giving bulls fan a bad name its u cuz u dont have dat much confindence in our players and in what they can do.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
you have bargs who's a 20 per game scorer,and that guy in nj who's also doing pretty well for himself.

Both are also playing in fast pace systems. Both also have very few rebounds. And are nothing defensively. And Gallinari's fg% is nothing to write home about, he's a forward anyway.

Meet Ben Wallace. Sure Noah obviously isn't near the defender of Ben, but he is a better offensive player and again, there is a lack of talent in today's group of big man compared to the 90s. Noah at this point is certainly borderline.

Fair enough. Besides Deng, who is a perimeter player, the Bulls do have Ty, Miller and Gibson who are all good rebounders. Chicago is top 5 in the league as a team as far as rebounding. It's not like he is the only rebounder on the team, resulting in ultra-inflated rebounding stats.

Deng has played a lot a PF, sure...but Ty, Miller and Taj are playing 66 minutes a game combined. There usually is another big on the court with Noah.

Well Ty is out. Miller is below average (compared to big man) as a rebounder. you have a point with Taj. I'm just being the devil's advocate though :)
I mean I expected him to be close to a double-double, never thought it would be 12+ boards though :speechless:

Stunner
11-11-2009, 04:52 PM

Its basicly a popularity contest and Noah will be more popular than those two and anything can happen in the NBA nobody thought Kevin Martin was going to be a stud, and Danny Granger , who would have thought that Robert Horry would win a **** load of championship rings. PS. Ben Freaking Wallace went to the All-Star game!

uchiha
11-11-2009, 04:58 PM
no way in hell

abe_froman
11-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Both are also playing in fast pace systems. Both also have very few rebounds. And are nothing defensively. And Gallinari's fg% is nothing to write home about, he's a forward anyway.

Meet Ben Wallace. Sure Noah obviously isn't near the defender of Ben, but he is a better offensive player and again, there is a lack of talent in today's group of big man compared to the 90s. Noah at this point is certainly borderline.

since hen was fg% and major thing to look at in regards to all star team,or what system they play?(seriously want to hear this)

ben wallace was the man early on in det,noah isnt.he was also dpoy in consecutive years,again noah isnt.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
since hen was fg% and major thing to look at in regards to all star team,or what system they play?(seriously want to hear this)

Well guess that explains why David Lee and Larry Hughes were all stars. Oh wait...

ben wallace was the man early on in det,noah isnt.he was also dpoy in consecutive years,again noah isnt.

So what. Noah has been performing well and coaches see that. Why wouldn't coaches want to pick him. Second in rebs, top 10 in fg% and blocks.
Seriously abe, you amaze me sometimes.

blazerman
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Hes a garbage man, a poor mans version of david lee

Yeah, they are both mechanical looking on offense, Lee is a better offensive player.I like the garbage man thing, maybe the Bulls should nickname him the junkyard dog or Lamont Stanford.

Not trying to slight him either, I like Noah's work ethic and willingness to mix it up. I recall 90% plus wanted to get rid of him over the last 2 yrs, how things have changed. His game is very similar to Joel Pryzbilla's and Pryz is a favorite in Portland because of his good work ethic and timely rebounding, blocking and good defense.

He is no allstar though and if he does make it, then the East is really watered down at the center position. But it would be nice to see a guy get recognized for the intangibles and hard work.

I still cant get over that get up he was wearing on draft day, he looked like the bow tie killer, howdy dowdy and the bride of frankensteins brother all rolled up in one, I wonder how him and Oden would do at a bar if they werent famous, geez!

abe_froman
11-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Its basicly a popularity contest and Noah will be more popular than those two and anything can happen in the NBA nobody thought Kevin Martin was going to be a stud, and Danny Granger , who would have thought that Robert Horry would win a **** load of championship rings. PS. Ben Freaking Wallace went to the All-Star game!

k mart isnt an all star,neither was horry.so your point in mentioning them is?

see another post were i mention how ben wallace was dpoy to garner recognition(btw he had better rebounding and def stats than noah),and danny had the stats

your ******** yourselves over getting a doublex2.yes an amazing accomplishment for a bulls center,since its rare.but its not so rare everywhere else to get all star recognition(see okafor)

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah, they are both mechanical looking on offense, Lee is a better offensive player.I like the garbage man thing, maybe the Bulls should nickname him the junkyard dog or Lamont Stanford.

Not trying to slight him either, I like Noah's work ethic and willingness to mix it up. I recall 90% plus wanted to get rid of him over the last 2 yrs, how things have changed. His game is very similar to Joel Pryzbilla's and Pryz is a favorite in Portland because of his good work ethic and timely rebounding, blocking and good defense.

He is no allstar though and if he does make it, then the East is really watered down at the center position. But it would be nice to see a guy get recognized for the intangibles and hard work.

Meh Pryz is a better defender, but I think Noah is better offensively at this point and maybe rebounder.
The center position is watered down in general in this era. Behind Dwight it can be anyone in the East. Obviously in talent and skill alone it's probably Lopez. however team success is factored in as well. Which imo makes it close between Noah and Horford.

abe_froman
11-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Well guess that explains why David Lee and Larry Hughes were all stars. Oh wait...

So what. Noah has been performing well and coaches see that. Why wouldn't coaches want to pick him. Second in rebs, top 10 in fg% and blocks.
Seriously abe, you amaze me sometimes.

or allen iverson..oh wait.we can play this game all day long if you want to

because there are better choice,you amaze me.yes,its exciting but have some objectivity and not not OMG BULLS FINALLY HAVE A CENTER WHO ISNT CRAP SO ALL STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 05:11 PM
or allen iverson..oh wait.we can play this game all day long if you want to

Fail.
AI had a very high TS% because of fta. Scoring in the high 20s and leading ****** teams to good records also helps. Neither of which Lee or Hughes, or Gallinari of Bargnani have done.

because there are better choice,you amaze me.yes,its exciting but have some objectivity and not not OMG BULLS FINALLY HAVE A CENTER WHO ISNT CRAP SO ALL STARS ALL THE WAY!!!

Too bad it isn't just Bulls fans who think that. You have yet to give me objective reasons as to why he doesn't or any player who is clearly better. Sorry abe, but you are wrong. And I'm not saying Noah deserves necessarily to be an allstar, but it's closer than you think. It sad to think that lately by playing the "anti-homer" you think people will respect you more. Newsflash: they don't.
Nothing about noah did I say was homer anyway. I even gave reasons as to why he has alot of rebounds. However it's closer than you think.

bbcmillionaire
11-11-2009, 05:18 PM
as a reserve yes, because its dwights league as far as centers go

what54!?
11-11-2009, 05:18 PM
no. He works hard on the glass and gets those boards but all his points are garbage points. (which isn't a bad thing)

arkanian215
11-11-2009, 05:28 PM
nah i agreed with swagga and his facepalm for kozel
Lopez doubtful imo cause there's no way they let 2 allstars from NJ when you consider their record. lmao. i think i'd put this even lower than the stuff in the mets forum. :facepalm:

blazerman
11-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Meh Pryz is a better defender, but I think Noah is better offensively at this point and maybe rebounder.
The center position is watered down in general in this era. Behind Dwight it can be anyone in the East. Obviously in talent and skill alone it's probably Lopez. however team success is factored in as well. Which imo makes it close between Noah and Horford.

Yeah Pryz is not somebody you look to on offense unless it's a pass close to the rim, backdoor or cutting the lane but I dont think Noah is anything other the 4th or 5th option either. Noah is not a better rebouder than Pryzbilla, keep in mind he splits time with Oden but he had a lot of games in the last couple of yrs where he got 15 or more even and a couple of games with 24 or more (high was 27).

But yeah overall I agree with you.

arkanian215
11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
lol coming from someone thinks a bad team cant have two all stars even if they deserve it.

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
nah i agreed with swagga and his facepalm for kozel lmao. i think i'd put this even lower than the stuff in the mets forum. :facepalm:

Sorry if it hurts. Then again, I can see why Nets fans agree with this after having 2 allstars in 06-07 when they were lucky to deserve one.
Lopez is a star in the making, but that team record is horrible atm and one quality of an allstar is being a apart of a winning team. Devin is an obvious candidate, Lopez isn't, yet.

lol coming from someone thinks a bad team cant have two all stars even if they deserve it.
And who else do I think deserves to be an allstar. And Bulls aren't a bad team anyway. They are top at their division atm.
Only players that have been playing great on the bulls atm is Deng and Noah.

Stunner
11-11-2009, 06:50 PM
k mart isnt an all star,neither was horry.so your point in mentioning them is?

see another post were i mention how ben wallace was dpoy to garner recognition(btw he had better rebounding and def stats than noah),and danny had the stats

your ******** yourselves over getting a doublex2.yes an amazing accomplishment for a bulls center,since its rare.but its not so rare everywhere else to get all star recognition(see okafor)

Are u stupid or sum i clearly said that anything can happen in the NBA meaning nobody thought that Kevin Martin or Danny Granger was going to be dat good or Robert Horry was going to win a bunch of championships. Do u even read half of the post on here. Dat being said that mean one day in if not this year Noah could be an allstar u never know what the future holds. God some people act dumb sometimes.

KmB728
11-11-2009, 06:54 PM
I hate Noah, but anything is possible :shrug:

thrilla11
11-11-2009, 07:06 PM
I just dont think he will
sorry

kozelkid
11-11-2009, 07:10 PM
I just dont think he will
sorry

I could respect that.
I think at the very least though, Noah deserves to be in the discussion as possibly an option.

Toenail Clipper
11-11-2009, 07:23 PM
No.
Shaq has a higher chance of being there despite the fact that hes too fat and old.

NyCsPoRtS1
11-11-2009, 07:27 PM

you deserve :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

(i jis wanted too)

Bishnoff
11-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Why? Cause he doesn't have the most fluid or coolest moves? He gets the job done and does it well. I never understood why people hate that so much...

He's not a star, hence shouldn't be an All-Star. There are much more deserving Centres in the East.

D Roses Bulls
11-11-2009, 08:12 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

please please get a life and stop talking about rose

D Roses Bulls
11-11-2009, 08:12 PM
i think noah can maybe make it as a reserve, but dwight will get the votes to start like he should.

Stunner
11-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Another Double Double for Noah

ChiSox219
11-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Another Double Double for Noah

His defense was impressive as well, brought Bosh down to Earth for a while.

mrblisterdundee
11-11-2009, 11:06 PM
If Noah makes the all-star team this year with Dwight and Shaq in the conference during a game decided by popular vote, then Kwame Brown's playing on the next U.S. Olympic Team.

LanceUpperCut
11-11-2009, 11:07 PM
LOL wow have you watched a team other than the Raptors? How bout you take the tampon out of your butt and loosen up?:D

So why again do you think I've only watched the Raps cause I mention Bargnani. Don't just throw in stupid raptor bashing cause I don't think Noah is an all-star.

ChiSox219
11-11-2009, 11:11 PM
If Noah makes the all-star team this year with Dwight and Shaq in the conference during a game decided by popular vote, then Kwame Brown's playing on the next U.S. Olympic Team.

Only the starters are determined by fan vote. But you act like Noah does have a large following after winning at Florida and then playing in the 3rd largest city in the country.

Ultimately it's going to come down to Brook Lopez, Al Horford, and maybe Shaq. Out of that group one, at most two, will be picked. My guess is Lopez and Dwight

mrblisterdundee
11-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Only the starters are determined by fan vote. But you act like Noah does have a large following after winning at Florida and then playing in the 3rd largest city in the country.

Ultimately it's going to come down to Brook Lopez, Al Horford, and maybe Shaq. Out of that group one, at most two, will be picked. My guess is Lopez and Dwight

You under-estimate the power involved in cults of personality. Shaq will mostly likely be in another all-star game this year.

Confusion
11-11-2009, 11:25 PM
It's possible but probably not.

Stunner
11-12-2009, 12:19 AM
can we all jus get along lol

kozelkid
11-12-2009, 12:23 AM
So why again do you think I've only watched the Raps cause I mention Bargnani. Don't just throw in stupid raptor bashing cause I don't think Noah is an all-star.

Ok and be rational. Saying Noah has no shot is ridiculous. He has played great. Maybe he won't make it (in fact I don't think he will). But he certainly is a possibility atm.

NYKnicks4511
11-12-2009, 12:30 AM

I'm confused, is this really a thread or is it some kind of joke?
Can Jared Jeffries be on the All Star team too? :confused:

REINFORCED :facepalm:

(Sorry for sounding like a jerk, but I am thoroughly lost. Fact of the matter is that unless Joakim became magically better than Dwight, or more popular than Shaq, or even has a better season than Brook Lopez in New Jersey, there is no chance he will ever make an All Star team. Then again, maybe I haven't watched enough Bulls games)

KH12
11-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Noah doesn't have to be more popular than Shaq; he just has to outplay him which to this point, he has. Dwight will win the starting center (rightfully so) vote, and the coaches/players make up the rest of the team. Noah is the 2nd leading rebounder (or at least he was before tonight's games) and is scoring nearly 12 ppg at nearly 60%.

Stunner
11-12-2009, 12:40 AM
I was laughed at when i drafted Noah as high i did in my fansty league whos laughing now me thats who HA HA HA HA HA!