PDA

View Full Version : fun game v clips

spacemandave
11-10-2009, 02:54 AM
figured if i slam them when i lose i should compliment a win...devin brown was awesome(bet that happens every game) and peja was good too, cp3 is unreal as usual, and rookies looked raw but like their game time...and im not ready to give up on juju like byron obv is.

BIGBREED
11-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Its about time that Coach Scott played his rookies! Play them now, let them make their mistakes now so they can get comfortable in the rotation for the second half of the season, including the playoffs!

CP3 is the coach on the court, turn the rookies over to him NOW!

[I'M LOVING THAT ENERGY OF COLLISON & THORNTON]

Vinny642
11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
I think how we played our whole team was perfect yesterday, let Peja start because we need offense early.

spacemandave
11-11-2009, 02:00 AM
if its a better fit to start peja fine but he just cant defend anyone on a decent team, jujus gotta play big minutes, only athlete we have, let him learn.

BIGBREED
11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
JuJu needs to concerntrate on being a Defensive stopper and a energy/hustler type player coming of the bench! Thats where I see him excelling in his career. I don't see him taking over a team and leading them in scoring. I don't ever seeing him turning into a great shooter from the outside. Offensively, he's a slasher that plays above the rim w/ poor ballhandling skills. Overall, he's a high energy player on the court, so lets channel that enegry to the defensive side of the ball to creat turnovers/ fastbreaks!

COMPARED TO: Dennis Rodman & Shawn Marion

ballpd05
11-11-2009, 05:56 PM
JuJu needs to concerntrate on being a Defensive stopper and a energy/hustler type player coming of the bench! Thats where I see him excelling in his career. I don't see him taking over a team and leading them in scoring. I don't ever seeing him turning into a great shooter from the outside. Offensively, he's a slasher that plays above the rim w/ poor ballhandling skills. Overall, he's a high energy player on the court, so lets channel that enegry to the defensive side of the ball to creat turnovers/ fastbreaks!

I agree. Maybe he could put somebody on top plays every once in a while since he is the only athlete. I read an article on nola.com saying he is a much better "athlete" than "bball player". Totally agree at this point, he has alot to work on offensively before he can log heavy minutes.