PDA

View Full Version : devin brown?

spacemandave
11-09-2009, 01:10 AM
whats more to say than that? thin bench and he picks the worst player to get big minutes? byrons lost his mind.

Mckphins
11-09-2009, 03:06 AM
Hes gone senile. Why doesnt he play thonton?

spacemandave
11-09-2009, 11:24 AM
i just dont see the logic, i dont see how this gives them a chance to win. devin brown, on kobe? idunno, dont know what to say...im sure the whole game cp3 had the same look on his face and hes thinking devin brown? DEVIN BROWN?!?

ballpd05
11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Scott is tripping. He sucks as a coach. He went out and didn't make any really good moves in the offseason. Him and bower went and gave big money to OLD SPOT UP WING PLAYERS (Mo Pete, Posey, Peja). Who can't even spot up well anymore.

Julian Wright as a starter has been totally non productive. And the wing, outside of Peja once every three games has been atrocious. The shooting guards don't defend or hit open shots with regularity. And the only guy who is a decent scorer from the wing, Thornton, doesn't see the court. You would swear Marcus stole Byron's girl with the atrociousness that gets more clock than him.

Scott and bower need to go. ANd the Hornets need to get younger and more athletic. CP3 said it best we are going backwards, because all the 30+ year old wing players have hit that slippery slope that comes usually around 32/33 years old. And JuJu, Bobby and Devin Brown have been suspect as well.

Patrick Swayze
11-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Hes gone senile. Why doesnt he play thonton?

Scott says he has a lot to learn. He makes a lot of turnovers.

8 points in 6 minutes means to me that he should get more time.

ballpd05
11-09-2009, 04:34 PM
^^^Totally agree... And I have jumped off the Juju band wagon. He is no where near ready to be a legit starter unless he can be somewhat of a threat offensively.

spacemandave
11-09-2009, 06:10 PM
jujus a way better defender and rebounder than peja, its just useless to go to peja here, he hasnt shown anything at all. puts in devin brown and peja stojakovic come on man, thats how you turn it around? i dont know what to say, i cant see why how putting those 2 guys in and not thornton and letting juju figure it out for more than 18 minutes in seven games? so stupid.

Mckphins
11-10-2009, 10:23 PM
devin brown looked good last night

spacemandave
11-11-2009, 02:04 AM
he shot the 3 really well, still doesnt bring anything else to the table.

Confusion
11-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Hes gone senile. Why doesnt he play thonton?Yeah, at least give Thonton a chance.

BIGBREED
11-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Marcus Thornton and Devin Brown will rotate at the SG

But JuJu needs to concerntrate on being a defensive stopper and bringing energy off the bench! JuJu should be molded to be the Hornets "Dennis Rodman" (defensive stopper and energy/hustle type player) Thats where I see him excelling in his NBA career!

Quoting Charles Barkley
[I MAY BE WRONG, BUT I DOUBT IT]

ballpd05
11-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Marcus Thornton and Devin Brown will rotate at the SG

But JuJu needs to concerntrate on being a defensive stopper and bringing energy off the bench! JuJu should be molded to be the Hornets "Dennis Rodman" (defensive stopper and energy/hustle type player) Thats where I see him excelling in his NBA career!

Yeah, cuz Juju definitely doesn't help the Hornets offensively. I think he deserves more than six minutes though.

cro_2pac
11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
devin suprised me vs the clips...

Patrick Swayze
11-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Obviously he had a great game against the Clippers, but it sounds like in two weeks or so Thornton will be the starter.

ballpd05
11-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Devin was solid in his Spurs days, maybe he found the stroke. Antonio Daniels was like that too. Maybe Devin found his mojo.

Kakaroach
11-12-2009, 12:24 AM
I agree with most of you, Thronton is a promising scorer, why not play him? Scott looks like he's on his way out lol.

johnnydollaz89
11-12-2009, 12:20 PM
i cant stand devin brown we need to just cut this guy, but bobby brown on the other hand has been playing great

ballpd05
11-13-2009, 02:58 PM
he was back to normal against the suns. why are the hornets on tv against the nat'l tv against the suns twice this close to each other.

BIGBREED
11-13-2009, 03:09 PM
he was back to normal against the suns. why are the hornets on tv against the nat'l tv against the suns twice this close to each other.

Because the Hornets have CP3(match-up against Steve Nash = $ for the NBA; great storyline) and they were in the playoffs last year dude(all playoff teams get on TV) Thats in every league bruh, NBA, NFL, MLB....when you make the playoffs, those are the perks. Thats why owners "Loves" the post season.....National exposure = MONEY!