PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Surprise so far this season?

D Roses Bulls
11-07-2009, 05:53 PM
vote and explain why.....

daleja424
11-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Miami HEAT and Q-Rich

HEAT are 5-1 and could be 6-0 and Q-Rich is a big reason why. To think that Q only cost miami mark blount...its incredible...

abe_froman
11-07-2009, 05:56 PM
how good the heat are and how poor the cavs are

D Roses Bulls
11-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Miami HEAT and Q-Rich

HEAT are 5-1 and could be 6-0 and Q-Rich is a big reason why. To think that Q only cost miami mark blount...its incredible...

damn..... didnt think about that one.

D Roses Bulls
11-07-2009, 05:58 PM
well i say kobe scoring 40 points in three straight games just because i didnt think they would struggle that much on offense missing gasol for Kobe to have to do that. it kind of shows how important Gasol is to that team and could be the real MVP of the Lakers.

D Roses Bulls
11-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Dont think im dissing the heat by not putting them in the poll. just totally forgot about them.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Miami HEAT and Q-Rich

Dont you dare to disrespect the GOAT!!:pity:

Heat would be 6-0 with Blount

daleja424
11-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Dont think im dissing the heat by not putting them in the poll. just totally forgot about them.

haha...I wont give you too hard of a time...Il just vote OTHER :)

Sly Guy
11-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Houston. They got NOBODY!

But if you gave the option of Phoenix starting out well on their own, I'd give them serious consideration as well, only because I expect a lot out of Denver, they'll be hard pressed to surprise me.

MiamiHeat
11-07-2009, 06:37 PM
damn..... didnt think about that one.

you're Miami Heat hate blinded you

:cool:

just kidding :p

D Roses Bulls
11-07-2009, 07:15 PM
you're Miami Heat hate blinded you

:cool:

just kidding :p

it sure did, lol :)

smith&wesson
11-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Houston. They got NOBODY!

But if you gave the option of Phoenix starting out well on their own, I'd give them serious consideration as well, only because I expect a lot out of Denver, they'll be hard pressed to surprise me.

Brooks, scola, battier, hayes, lowry

thats not exactly not exactly NOBODY! they just missing theyre two best players ... but the five guys up theyre arent too bad. id take any of them.

Shady66
11-07-2009, 07:28 PM
For me its the Phoenix Suns playing so well. When we traded away shaq for nothing in the summer, everybody was already counting us out saying the clips warriors and thunder would battle for the playoffs instead of the suns. And i know its early but im extremely impressed with this team so far, and stat still isnt 100 %.

raptor fan
11-07-2009, 07:50 PM
for me it's got to be the play of brandon jennings. He is tearing it up, and if he continues this level of play throughout the season, he's going to be considered a major steal in the draft

oh, and another player that surprised me so far with his stats is Chase Budinger

D Roses Bulls
11-07-2009, 08:56 PM
for me it's got to be the play of brandon jennings. He is tearing it up, and if he continues this level of play throughout the season, he's going to be considered a major steal in the draft

oh, and another player that surprised me so far with his stats is Chase Budinger

thats a good one right there.

Bashna
11-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Channing frye's 3pt %

king4day
11-07-2009, 10:08 PM
I expected there to be an adjustment period with the Cavs implementing Shaq, so that's not a shock.
The Spurs I expect to improve as the season goes on.
It's not like Kobe hasn't been able to score 40 before.
Houston seems to always play well with adversity.
The Nuggets were expected to be this good and the Suns had an easy start to the schedule (the first 3 at least).

Ryan Anderson was supposed to be a throw in and he's made the Magic a lot deeper with Lewis out. I go with him.

TheKing23
11-07-2009, 10:27 PM
How well Brandon Jennings has been playing.

koreancabbage
11-07-2009, 10:46 PM
How well Brandon Jennings has been playing.

na, people know he has skill amid all the controversy of him going to Europe and stuff. He has confidence.

if i had two first round draft picks inthe top whatever- i would take him. guys got mad potential.

even better cuz Milwaukee's got noone so he can improve on his skills much faster in gameplay

Raph12
11-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Brooks, scola, battier, hayes, lowry

thats not exactly not exactly NOBODY! they just missing theyre two best players ... but the five guys up theyre arent too bad. id take any of them.

Where's Ariza on this list?