PDA

View Full Version : I cant wait till John Wall comes to the NBA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunner
11-07-2009, 04:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkUxpa9CyaI

This is kid is gonna be sick next year is gonna be one of the biggest years in the NBA with all the 2010 free agent things going on plus the deep draft. What team think Wall will go to and why?

B.JenningsMVP
11-07-2009, 04:18 PM
This guy's gonna be ****in raw

abe_froman
11-07-2009, 04:18 PM
utah,they'll have a really good chance at it

MiamiHeat
11-07-2009, 04:25 PM
yeah I can't wait either

Stunner
11-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah the future looks good for the NBA from a PG standpoint.

jimbobjarree
11-07-2009, 04:26 PM
wall to the nets or Kings most likely

could he play the 2 next to Deron? If so that would be awesome, push Brewer to the 3

Stunner
11-07-2009, 04:30 PM
I guess Jazz fans plan on not making the playoffs. LOL

SaimoNETS
11-07-2009, 04:32 PM

they have the Knicks unprotected pick...

Stunner
11-07-2009, 04:35 PM
they have the Knicks unprotected pick...

COME ON NY yall jus ruined your plans to get Lebron for real if he does leave the Cavs could of had Wall and Lebron. :facepalm:

abe_froman
11-07-2009, 04:45 PM
wall to the nets or Kings most likely

could he play the 2 next to Deron? If so that would be awesome, push Brewer to the 3

if so that would be the deadliest backcourt in the league after a couple years.i think he could

magichatnumber9
11-07-2009, 04:50 PM
This is great now I can start scouting NBA talent from Youtube. This is awesome.. can I get payed.

magichatnumber9
11-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Holy Rams what kind of Pagan school does he go to. Just playing, I have been hearing about Wall for awhile. Kentucky will be fun to watch.

howiend
11-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Rubio, Flynn, Wall in the backcourt for the twolves!

Kyben36
11-07-2009, 05:02 PM
He's going to be in for a rude awakining come time to play in the pros, he cant get away with some of the stuff he is doing in the NBA, His rok year, he is going to have at least 4 TO per game, and its going to make him change up alot of his game.

Niro
11-07-2009, 05:03 PM
wow i mean warriors have a lot of guards but if you trade some for a good solid pf/c and somehow get this guy:speechless:

Slimsim
11-07-2009, 05:11 PM
the fact the knick could have had him makes me ****ing mad

sacgiants1213
11-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Wall and Tyreke would be such a deadly backcourt. I don't know what Sac would do with Kevin Martin but i'm sure they'll figure that out IF the time comes.

AllTheWay
11-07-2009, 05:42 PM
He's going to be in for a rude awakining come time to play in the pros, he cant get away with some of the stuff he is doing in the NBA, His rok year, he is going to have at least 4 TO per game, and its going to make him change up alot of his game.

Feeling threatened that Wall will be better than Rose right off the bat?

bigsams50
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
We still gotta see what the kid does in college.

abe_froman
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM

i doubt it,rookies almost by definition arent has good as vets.now after say about 3 years its possible he could be,but right off the bat? thats stretching it

HuRRiCaNeS324
11-07-2009, 06:30 PM
I wanna see him do all of that in college lol. He is a beast, but he won't be able to get away with all those flashy moves. This kid is gonna be a stud though.

Raph12
11-08-2009, 02:54 AM
If Utah/New Jersey gets him; what do you do with Deron Williams/Devin Harris?

I'd love either of those guys in a trade for Jameer Nelson, a filler and a draft pick...

LeBron2NYK
11-08-2009, 03:07 AM
After seeing how awful my Knicks have played I know Utah's gonna have a shot at him, but I think they resign Boozer and trade the pick for a star now, if you have Deron and Boozer you should go all in for a title in the present IMO, especially because I don't think Deron and Wall could play together, they both need the ball in their hands.

TheKing23
11-08-2009, 03:12 AM
If Utah/New Jersey gets him; what do you do with Deron Williams/Devin Harris?

I'd love either of those guys in a trade for Jameer Nelson, a filler and a draft pick...

Why would they trade a PG for another PG? If the Nets, Jazz or maybe even Milwaukee (they have Jennings now) were to get the number 1 pick you could see them trading down the draft for a big or drafting Wall and shipping him out for a piece that would compliment the team better.

It is a shame for New York... Imagine what Wall could do in that offense, and add in either Bosh or Stoudemire and you could've had an immediate contender. Does anyone know what the trade was that gave Utah NY's unprotected 1st rounder?

I Am Awesome-O
11-08-2009, 03:15 AM
The chance of getting Wall gives me something to look forward to while I watch my Grizzlies lose night in and night out this year.

I Am Awesome-O
11-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Does anyone know what the trade was that gave Utah NY's unprotected 1st rounder?
It was given to Phoenix as a part of the deal that sent Stephan Marbury from Phoenix to to New York (Isiah's gift that keeps on giving :pity:). The Jazz obtained the pick from the Suns in a deal that brought Tom Gugliotta to Utah in exchange for Ben Handlogten and Keon Clark.

AI4MVP
11-08-2009, 04:58 AM
kinda started a forum similar to the thing im gunna bring up right now...

all the bad teams in the nba that have a chance at getting him alread drafted tehre point guards of the future/franchise players or have a point guard of the future

The nets hav Devin Harris
the bucks hav brandon jennings
the kings have tyreke evans
the warriors have stephen curry and monta ellis(whichever is feeling like a point guard at the moment)
the jazz have deron williams
the wolves have flynn, sessions, and rubio in the future

to be brutally honest, John Walls best fit would have been New York..sucks how things work that way

but the only possible one that i see as a good fit is memphis. i know they have mike conley, but i dont think they love him enough to pass of John Wall

but anyways,

in the end, i think hell end up like wade. to me there games are really similar actually. and if u remember dwade in college and his rookie year was a point guard, but now hes obviously a shooting guard. so i think john wall will eventually be a shooting guard

TheKing23
11-08-2009, 05:33 AM
kinda started a forum similar to the thing im gunna bring up right now...

all the bad teams in the nba that have a chance at getting him alread drafted tehre point guards of the future/franchise players or have a point guard of the future

The nets hav Devin Harris
the bucks hav brandon jennings
the kings have tyreke evans
the warriors have stephen curry and monta ellis(whichever is feeling like a point guard at the moment)
the jazz have deron williams
the wolves have flynn, sessions, and rubio in the future

to be brutally honest, John Walls best fit would have been New York..sucks how things work that way

but the only possible one that i see as a good fit is memphis. i know they have mike conley, but i dont think they love him enough to pass of John Wall

but anyways,

in the end, i think hell end up like wade. to me there games are really similar actually. and if u remember dwade in college and his rookie year was a point guard, but now hes obviously a shooting guard. so i think john wall will eventually be a shooting guard

That's exactly what I was thinking, I really don't know where he's gonna end up. If any of those teams you mentioned get the number 1 pick, we could see them trading him or trading down the draft to acquire some other pieces... But at the moment he looks like the consensus number 1 guy and he may be to good for even some of those teams to pass on him.

I also agree with the fact he could turn into a SG after college. He's the same height as Wade (6'4) but Wade has 25 lbs on him, if he bulked up a little and maintained his explosiveness he could be very similar to Wade.

Imagine some of those back courts... Devin Harris/John Wall, Brandon Jennings/John Wall, Deron Williams/John Wall... Wow.

Breatnach
11-08-2009, 12:09 PM
I'd like to see him on the Wolves. We started collecting young PGs and he would be a nice addition to Rubio, Sessions and Flynn ;)

vash9
11-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Nets get one of the worst records in NBA history?***

Draft John Wall at #1 Pick***

Sign Lebron James***

He backs up Devin at the PG or runs along with him at the SG.

Contender. hahaha.

arkanian215
11-08-2009, 02:15 PM
sorry but lebron needs more shooters around him to help spread the court. im gonna miss ryan anderson. he has a better shot than yi.

Litchris12
11-08-2009, 02:37 PM
sorry but lebron needs more shooters around him to help spread the court. im gonna miss ryan anderson. he has a better shot than yi.

I know man that ***** crazy man...i can't believe he got traded.

jimbobjarree
11-08-2009, 02:55 PM

we dont make the playoffs then we have 2 lottery picks

AI4MVP
11-08-2009, 03:03 PM
i would just feel bad for knicks fans if they get the pick and have to send it to utah. theyve already been through enough **** now this?

especially since the knicks are the perfect fit for him and desperately need him

Ethix11
11-08-2009, 03:07 PM
11>1

HouRealCoach
11-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Wall to the Warriors with Curry and Randolph.... Nelson, Dirk, Nash, and Finley part 2

Stunner
11-08-2009, 03:31 PM
11>1

Really :eyebrow:

Stunner
11-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Teams maybe for Wall

Suns
Heat
Grizz
Clippers
Bobcats
Pacers
Pistons
Rockets

bahama0811
11-08-2009, 03:38 PM
He'll be good but he hasn't played in the NBA yet. Let's wait and see what he does at Kentucky before anointing him the next star. There are so many things that could happen, he could be a bust, injuries...

RaptorizedKevin
11-08-2009, 04:32 PM
omg the knicks are stupid if they gave a UNPROTECTED PICK.. just stupid... i hope they dont win the lottery so utah doesnt have it. no offense but utah is already a solid team... .

RaptorizedKevin
11-08-2009, 04:36 PM
i hope the nets get him. and sign lebron. and get s good pf like stoudemire. so thye need to make two big free agents signings. id say theyd have an nba championship if they can draft this guy and sign lebron and stoudemire.

Kyben36
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM

Not at all, IF he comes out, and is, so be it, but his game, IMO, wont translate well. he is a balla, not exactly an NBA player. Just my opinion.

I dont think that Rubio will either, he is too flashy and not consistant. Thats what the NBA boils down to.

FlakeyFool
11-08-2009, 05:02 PM
i hope the nets get him. and sign lebron. and get s good pf like stoudemire. so thye need to make two big free agents signings. id say theyd have an nba championship if they can draft this guy and sign lebron and stoudemire.

the nets are in the atlantic, why would you want them to do this? :facepalm:

TheWatcher34
11-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Wall's ahtletic ability is above average by far ....excellent ballhandling & good drive to the basket.
however, because he's able to "walk" in the zone and dunk on his high school peers doenst mean he's gona be that dominant in college...not to speak of Wall taking that extra step and making the transition to pro level.
it's way too early for any prospects on which team he's gona end up..only time will show!

lavell12
11-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Wall has a lot of talent but a lot of question marks when it comes to character? I think he could just be another Telfair.

Gambeezy
11-08-2009, 06:18 PM
God this kid is going to be the ****ing truth! I get goosebumps everytime I see his vids. Can't wait. Will he be better than Rose?

lvlheaded
11-08-2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkUxpa9CyaI

This is kid is gonna be sick next year is gonna be one of the biggest years in the NBA with all the 2010 free agent things going on plus the deep draft. What team think Wall will go to and why?

The Knicks they could have had the high pick for him if isaiha wasnt complete moron. than they coulda had him and LeBron and been dirty for years

Gators123
11-08-2009, 06:36 PM
God this kid is going to be the ****ing truth! I get goosebumps everytime I see his vids. Can't wait. Will he be better than Rose?

I think so

eric1501
11-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Wall has a lot of talent but a lot of question marks when it comes to character? I think he could just be another Telfair.

Lol he isn't even close to Telfair. Even if he does bust there would be no comparison what so ever to Telfair.

_KB24_
11-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Damn, does this guy look impressive. You can't tell by the way he handles and finishes that he his right-handed, the guy is equally as good with both hands. Best of luck for the future kid, and thank god he didn't end up at USC........ :P

NYYankeesWin#27
11-08-2009, 07:32 PM
hes gonna be a freak!!!

zambo4president
11-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Yeah he's flashy as hell. But when he tries that **** on an NBA defender it won't be the same outcome.

FarOutIos
11-09-2009, 09:12 AM
I think his stock will drop some when all is said and done... too many good big men are expected to come out in this draft, and if you look at the projected lottery team, not many need a PG.

I think Indiana is the best place for him based on need. Maybe the Clippers. As a Kings fan, I wouldn't mind getting him. Though, I could more likely see us trading Kevin Martin to Utah or Minnesota for his rights.

Realistically, though, I think he somehow ends up on the Lakers.

AI4MVP
11-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Realistically, though, I think he somehow ends up on the Lakers.

realistically, i thikn ur crazy...

but that would be sick

John Wall
Kobe Bryant
Ron Artest
Pau Gasol
Andrew Bynum

why would anyone even try to play against them?

what54!?
11-09-2009, 03:09 PM
whoever gets the #1 pick next year will be happy

jman26
11-09-2009, 03:16 PM
the nets will pick him up if they get the no. 1. So far there record is 7-0 on the losing column :) 75 more games to go.