Boston at New Jersey 7:30 PM
Charlotte at Chicago 8:00 PM
Toronto at Dallas 8:30 PM
NY Knicks at Milwaukee 8:30 PM
Sacramento at Utah 9:00 PM
Memphis at LA Clippers 10:30 PM

Wilson
11-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Toronto were impressive tonight in New Orleans, should be a good game with them and Dallas tomorrow.

I'm sure the Celtics are pissed off about losing tonight, the Nets might not make a field goal...

Kakaroach
11-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Lets go Jazz beat the crap out of the Kings at home!

And yeah I'm looking forward to Toronto vs Dallas as well, should be a good game.

bigsams50
11-07-2009, 06:28 AM
Hopefully the Bobcats have another upset!

Kakaroach
11-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Almost forgot about Pick One tonight, Brandon Jennings against the Knicks. :drool:

AK-50
11-07-2009, 12:13 PM
big win for the raps last night if we win tonight we will be 2-0 on this 3 game road trip and heading into San Antonio with some confidence

DenButsu
11-07-2009, 01:40 PM
No K-Mart. No J.R. 2nd night of a b2b. On the 4th game of a 6 game road trip. Against a really good team.

Yikes.

jimbobjarree
11-07-2009, 02:07 PM
wooooo Milwaukee and Utah bring home the Ws tonight!

will prolly watch the hawks game before the Jazz so go hawks!

AI4MVP
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM
young buck bouta make the knicks pay for not pickin him

bigsams50
11-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Denver at Atlanta
Boston at New Jersey
Charlotte at Chicago
Toronto at Dallas
NY Knicks at Milwaukee
Sacramento at Utah
Memphis at LA Clippers

Jays Claw
11-07-2009, 04:44 PM
My predictions:

Denver @ Atlanta
Boston @ New Jersey
Charlotte @ Chicago
Toronto @ Dallas
New York @ Milwaukee
Sacramento @ Utah
Memphis @ LA Clippers

DenButsu
11-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Man, after their great start, the Nuggets sure have put together two back to back **** heaps.

Ryan328
11-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Denver at Atlanta NBA TV 7:00 PM

DenButsu
11-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Denver at Atlanta NBA TV 7:00 PM

You know most of these games are already being played, right?

You may want to reconsider your Denver pick. We're getting the crap beat out of us by Atlanta right now, down 70-88 at the end of the 3rd.

Gators123
11-07-2009, 10:12 PM
You know most of these games are already being played, right?

You may want to reconsider your Denver pick. We're getting the crap beat out of us by Atlanta right now, down 70-88 at the end of the 3rd.

But you have melo on your team, you never know what can happen ;)

Wilson
11-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Gators is keeping the faith! :clap:

st3voness
11-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Denver got mowed over tonight.

1-800-STFU
11-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Felton needs to become a bricklayer with all those ugly *** shots he is chucking up there, I think he's 4-15.

DenButsu
11-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Denver got mowed over tonight.

Yeah, that was the kind of humiliating loss that makes you ashamed of your fandom.

Why should we give a **** if the players play like they don't? :shrug:

Wilson
11-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah, that was the kind of humiliating loss that makes you ashamed of your fandom.

Why should we give a **** if the players play like they don't? :shrug:

There were so many games last season where it seemed the Lakers didn't care, it's extremely frustrating.

I'm guessing it's just a case of being on the road for too long for the Nuggets. I've never bought that back-to-backs should wear a team down, but playing four road games in six nights will really start to grind a team down.

The Nuggets should look a bit better against the Bulls on Tuesday after a day off from traveling, and be back to normal for that Friday night game against the Lakers next week (which I won't be able to watch :mad:)

JordansBulls
11-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Glad to see us get a win.

daleja424
11-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Denver loses to Atlanta- YUCK
Boston beats NJ- expected
Chicago beats Charlotte- expected
Dallas beats Toronto- YAY!
MIlwaukee beats NY- shouldn't they just quit this season already?
Sacramento beating Utah big- what the hell happened to Utah?

Mr. Fluffi
11-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Glad to see us get a win.

Yeah but we really like to ugly win. Seriously, we seem to dislike the idea of winning in a comfortable way

Mavrix
11-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Sexy blow out win for the Mavs tonight against the Raptors. Josh Howard back with injury to score 16 points, 4 rebounds and 3 steals in only 24 minutes ;)

Wilson
11-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Yeah but we really like to ugly win. Seriously, we seem to dislike the idea of winning in a comfortable way

Better to win ugly now than to find yourself in an ugly game late in the season and not know how to deal with it.

drama1386
11-07-2009, 11:57 PM
great win for my bucks. young money still lightin it up...

SaimoNETS
11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
surprised that my Nets hung on for so long.
0-7 so far. worst start in franchise history. :(

daleja424
11-08-2009, 12:08 AM
surprised that my Nets hung on for so long.
0-7 so far. worst start in franchise history. :(

welcome to 2009-2010...

...if I was a fan of the Nets I would be protesting the garbage they are putting out there... trading vince carter was ridiculous...

Wilson
11-08-2009, 12:32 AM
welcome to 2009-2010...

...if I was a fan of the Nets I would be protesting the garbage they are putting out there... trading vince carter was ridiculous...

I don't think they were going to win with Vince Carter, better to get a head start on rebuilding now than letting his contract run out.

Plus, Devin Harris has missed the last five games or something, which is a terrible injury for them.

It's going to be a rough year in New Jersey but it was going to happen either way, they're just thinking about the long term plan I think.

Kakaroach
11-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Jazz got embarrassed at home tonight against the Kings who decided to become a bunch of Reggie Millers. Our fault for not closing out and props to the Kings, especially TyFreak Evans. :pity:

daleja424
11-08-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't think they were going to win with Vince Carter, better to get a head start on rebuilding now than letting his contract run out.

Plus, Devin Harris has missed the last five games or something, which is a terrible injury for them.

It's going to be a rough year in New Jersey but it was going to happen either way, they're just thinking about the long term plan I think.

but what happens is/when they don't lure a big FA in 2010 and are stuck at the bottom of the league for several years?

Chronz
11-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Man, after their great start, the Nuggets sure have put together two back to back **** heaps.

Now we all know the NBA has begun

Wilson
11-08-2009, 12:55 AM
but what happens is/when they don't lure a big FA in 2010 and are stuck at the bottom of the league for several years?

It's not just about making noise in 2010 though. The way I see it is they weren't going to make any noise with Vince Carter on the team, so they could have waited for him to leave in FA or retire and then they'd fall to the bottom of the league, or they could trade him, get a decent young player in return and start rebuilding now.

They'll get a high draft pick this year, have room to bring in a good player or two this summer (you don't have to sign LeBron or Wade to have a succesful summer, there is heap of good players available). This gives them the opportunity to get an extra good youngster as well as some good veterens on the team next season - an overall more solid team than they'd have with Vince.

I do think they should have gotten a draft pick out of Orlando, and I am worried that they'll screw this summer up (by over paying someone when they don't get a marquee name), but right now they have the ability to be a really strong team in a couple of years, something they wouldn't have been if they kept Vince.

Chronz
11-08-2009, 01:02 AM
That wouldve happened with Vince there, only they would be in the even worse with Vince cuz your stuck at that level of mediocrity where your not good enough to compete, yet not bad enough to land an impact player in the draft and stuck with limited assets.

We knew they were going to be bad without Devin, thats just how valuable he is. Take an All-Star off of any below average team and they are going to suck. Atleast now they got a good core to build around, their best player is locked up for what is probably the best bargain in the NBA, that allows them the luxury of overpaying for talent without having to suffer from it much financially. And they will have enough CAP to sign 2 max salary players. You dont think 2 stars will say to themselves when considering New Jersey, "well they got an all-star PG, an emerging All-Star BIGMAN, and they are relocating to NY. **** lets pair up and go here?"

You seriously feel bad for them? If Im a NJ fan this is the most excited Ive been about the team since... well ever. I know its not saying alot considering their history but this could be a great foundation of they play their cards right and get some luck. In the end it comes down to the players but tell me why they wouldnt want to go there?