PDA

View Full Version : this is getting tough to watch

spacemandave
11-05-2009, 01:37 AM
this is getting tough to watch

figured id keep this as my headline since i wrote it with about 12 seconds left in 4th(game was over ay)...nice shot peja, good d at the end. okafor didnt need to keep posting up dampier, think they coulda kept riding west but okafor was so nasty w those blocks on marion(second one was a block too) in ot which were so sweet. i just realized that hilton never came back in second half right? thats good. bobby brown earned himself some more games but thornton, diogu, and marks really need to be playing(maybe this means marks will come in at least)....o and cp3 is incredible....and where was juju man.

Mckphins
11-05-2009, 03:35 AM
I think bobby brown could take over from mo pete starting!
Call me crazy but id love iverson or tmac playing at sg for us. I think we could make it work!

ballpd05
11-05-2009, 01:01 PM
I think T Mac if he could stay healthy would do wonders. I don't know about Iverson, he needs the ball in his hands to be effective and he is a poor one on one defender.

Mckphins
11-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Whens tmac meant be back from injurie?

spacemandave
11-05-2009, 06:16 PM
dont know how wed get those guys and i dont think theyre good enough to lose west.

ballpd05
11-06-2009, 12:37 PM
T-Mac is way better than D West than healthy. I wouldn't give him up for Iverson though.

T-Mac is supposed to be out until January, but they have rumors that he is ahead of schedule.

ballpd05
11-06-2009, 12:45 PM
okafor didnt need to keep posting up dampier, think they coulda kept riding west but okafor was so nasty w those blocks on marion(second one was a block too) in ot which were so sweet. .

They were all clean. One good thing about the Hornets is that they are blocking way more shots than last year.

Chapin78
11-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Sorry but no thanks to T-Mac. He has a big contract, we would have to give up something of value for the Rockets to consider the trade, and he can't stay healty or get past the first round of the playoffs. Iverson has questionable defense but he still has fire to play. He is a legit scorer at the 2 something that we are in dire need of. I would take a shot at AI over T-Mac and I wouldn't go out of my way to trade for either.

ballpd05
11-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Sorry but no thanks to T-Mac. He has a big contract, we would have to give up something of value for the Rockets to consider the trade, and he can't stay healty or get past the first round of the playoffs. Iverson has questionable defense but he still has fire to play. He is a legit scorer at the 2 something that we are in dire need of. I would take a shot at AI over T-Mac and I wouldn't go out of my way to trade for either.

True, we would have to give up something. But two years ago T-Mac led the Rockets to 23 wins in a row. And he was hurt last year. I think a halfway healthy T-mac would kill for the Hornets. He is still a good scorer and 30x the player we have at that position now, and his contract expires this summer making him more appealing to add. The rockets would prbly need a knockout proposal to give his contract and his skills away. Either way he would just be an experiment.

Chapin78
11-09-2009, 06:44 PM
True, we would have to give up something. But two years ago T-Mac led the Rockets to 23 wins in a row. And he was hurt last year. I think a halfway healthy T-mac would kill for the Hornets. He is still a good scorer and 30x the player we have at that position now, and his contract expires this summer making him more appealing to add. The rockets would prbly need a knockout proposal to give his contract and his skills away. Either way he would just be an experiment.

I just don't see how T-Mac gives us a chance to win this year if he is out until January. The Rockets would need someone to come in and play right away for them. Who could we possible give up to get him and the expiring contract? We would certainly have to include Peja because of his contract but who else? I think we should go another route and not look at T-Mac.

Whats the deal with Scott? Why the hell once again did we not get a 2 that can score???? Wasn't V-Carter dealt this off season? He still has game left in him. AI signed with Memphis did we even look at him? I know that we have salary issues but c'mon. I like that we got Okafor I can't lie. Other then the ally oop dunks and rebounds Chandler wasn't doing much. I think we got a good deal out of that. What else can we do to this team?