PDA

View Full Version : 70 win teams?

Ebbs
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Today on Pardon The Interuption Wilbon and Tony started to talk about the Celtics winning 70 games this season. Do you think It could happen? Do you think anyone can win 70 games?

I think the Mavericks can Cuban said this is the best team they ever had. They came back, down 16 points with 8 min left in the 4th quarter. Dirk has started off an MVP type season.

I know its early most teams only playing 4 or 5 games but if PTI can talk about it why cant we?

sofargone
11-04-2009, 08:36 PM
boston.

Mckphins
11-04-2009, 08:36 PM
The mavs will not win 70 games!

1-800-STFU
11-04-2009, 08:49 PM
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNo

JordansBulls
11-04-2009, 08:53 PM
The team that wins 70 games won't win the Title.

Toenail Clipper
11-04-2009, 08:53 PM
nonononononononononononononononononononono

Wilson
11-04-2009, 09:00 PM
No-one will this year. Consider how many of the top teams have players over 30:

Boston Celtics
Kevin Garnett - 33
Paul Pierce - 32
Ray Allen - 34
Rasheed Wallace - 35

Their three best players are over 30. Since the Celtics are aiming for a championship this year, they're not going to run the legs off their three best players in the regular season, nor their top bench guy.

Los Angeles Lakers
Kobe Bryant - 31
Derek Fisher - 35

Short list, however Lamar Odom turns 30 on Friday, Ron Artest turns 30 in less than two weeks, Pau Gasol turns 30 in July and Luke Walton turns 30 in March.

Four of the Lakers' top five players are around 30 years old, as well as two of their main role players. They're not going all out in the regular season, they want to be fresh in the play-offs.

San Antonio Spurs
Tim Duncan - 33
Manu Ginobili - 32
Michael Finley - 36
Antonio McDyess - 35

Also, Richard Jefferson turns 30 in June, and Matt Bonner turns 30 in April.

Dallas Mavericks
Dirk Nowitzki - 31
Jason Kidd - 36
Shawn Marion - 31
Jason Terry - 32
Erick Dampier - 34

Josh Howard turns 30 in April, so by the end of the regular season the Mavs' entire starting line-up will be at least 30 years old, as well as their top bench guy.

Denver don't have too many players over 30, but with so many games against the Lakers, Spurs, Mavericks, Trail Blazers and Jazz I don't see them winning 70.

I don't think the Shaq/LeBron pairing is going to work out too well, so I don't see Cleveland winning 70.

The Magic don't have as many older players as the teams above, but I don't think they have the talent to win 70 games this season.

Lastly, don't forget injuries. A team is going to need great health to win 70.

ChiSox219
11-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Lol the Mavericks

It took 29 points from Dirk in the 4th quarter at home to overcome a blowout by the Jazz.

Lol

But seriously no team wins 70 this season. Maybe next year if Lebron is playing with Kobe , Gasol, and Phil Jackson

mikantsass
11-04-2009, 09:02 PM
No-one will this year. Consider how many of the top teams have players over 30:

Boston Celtics
Kevin Garnett - 33
Paul Pierce - 32
Ray Allen - 34
Rasheed Wallace - 35

Their three best players are over 30. Since the Celtics are aiming for a championship this year, they're not going to run the legs off their three best players in the regular season, nor their top bench guy.

Los Angeles Lakers
Kobe Bryant - 31
Derek Fisher - 35

Short list, however Lamar Odom turns 30 on Friday, Ron Artest turns 30 in less than two weeks, Pau Gasol turns 30 in July and Luke Walton turns 30 in March.

Four of the Lakers' top five players are around 30 years old, as well as two of their main role players. They're not going all out in the regular season, they want to be fresh in the play-offs.

San Antonio Spurs
Tim Duncan - 33
Manu Ginobili - 32
Michael Finley - 36
Antonio McDyess - 35

Also, Richard Jefferson turns 30 in June, and Matt Bonner turns 30 in April.

Dallas Mavericks
Dirk Nowitzki - 31
Jason Kidd - 36
Shawn Marion - 31
Jason Terry - 32
Erick Dampier - 34

Josh Howard turns 30 in April, so by the end of the regular season the Mavs' entire starting line-up will be at least 30 years old, as well as their top bench guy.

Denver don't have too many players over 30, but with so many games against the Lakers, Spurs, Mavericks, Trail Blazers and Jazz I don't see them winning 70.

I don't think the Shaq/LeBron pairing is going to work out too well, so I don't see Cleveland winning 70.

The Magic don't have as many older players as the teams above, but I don't think they have the talent to win 70 games this season.

Lastly, don't forget injuries. A team is going to need great health to win 70.

Well said

Ebbs
11-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Im Curious does anyone remeber the Mavs winning 67? Yea they lost in the first round of the playoffs but they were 3 away. And If you take off harris, stackhouse, and george; add Kidd, Marion, Gooden, and Humphreys the key team is still intact.

Wilson
11-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Im Curious does anyone remeber the Mavs winning 67? Yea they lost in the first round of the playoffs but they were 3 away. And If you take off harris, stackhouse, and george; add Kidd, Marion, Gooden, and Humphreys the key team is still intact.

They were relatively untouched by injuries that year. That, combined with the age of the 2009 version and the increased depth in the West is why I can't see them winning 70 (or 67) this year.

sofargone
11-04-2009, 09:12 PM
the celtics will lose on the last day of the season giving them a paltry 69 wins.

_KB24_
11-04-2009, 09:16 PM
The only two teams that I can honestly see winning 70 are the Celtics and Lakers. They're really the only two teams I can see that have a DECENT shot at it. The fan in me says that the Lakers can do it, but it is way too competitive this year.

IRUAM #21
11-04-2009, 09:38 PM
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo

lorenz00
11-04-2009, 10:46 PM
The team that wins 70 games won't win the Title.

why not?

SteveNash
11-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Stuff

You mean like Jordan 32, Pippen 30, Rodman 34, Harper 32?

A 70 win team could definitely happen, not likely, but their should be at least one team above 65.

Boston last year was fairly close even without KG half the season. Now they're even better.

Wilson
11-04-2009, 11:03 PM
You mean like Jordan 32, Pippen 30, Rodman 34, Harper 32?

A 70 win team could definitely happen, not likely, but their should be at least one team above 65.

Boston last year was fairly close even without KG half the season. Now they're even better.

I think the league is deeper now than it was then, plus of the teams in contention this year I don't think any have tandems as good a Jordan and Pippen, or a guy who's going to average 15 rebounds (which Rodman did in just 33 MPG).

BlinkManJan02
11-04-2009, 11:05 PM
the celtics will lose on the last day of the season giving them a paltry 69 wins.

hahaha

i don't think there are any this year.

JWalk126
11-04-2009, 11:05 PM
of course a team can.... but it will probably not happen

JasonJohnHorn
11-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Sure, it is possible, but highly unlikely. The Celtics are still unbeaten five games in, and the Lakers, Cavs and Spurs are all capable of winning that many games if they are healthy and play consistently, but it isn't likely because injuries and sporadic play. The reasons the Bulls were able to do it was because they played in an expanding league whose talent pool had not filled out. The Raptors and Grizzlies provided easy fodder for all teams that seasons, while teams like; The T-Wolves, Magic, Heat, and Hornets were all still relatively new (though some were more competative than others) and teams like; The Clippers, 76ers, and Nets also provided easy wins. If you look at the league before the rapid expansion of the late 80's/early 90's, you'll see teams usually remained close in the standings, even those who finished last. In 84 for example, the worst team in the league won 29 games, where as in 96, the seeason where the Bulls won 72, saw 7 teams finish with a record as bad or worse than 29 wins. The Bulls had an easier field of teams to play against than did the Lakers and Celtics of 84 who came away with 62 wins, The 85 season saw only three teams win less than 29 times, and nobody win fewer than 22. The Bulls played against two teams that failed to win enough to crack twenty wins. The league right now is deeper than the league was in 96 due to the European invasion, but some talent has also left for hefty European contracts, so the league is not as deep as it could be. Last year saw 6 teams win fewer than 29 games, two who failed to reach 20 wins, and even some teams who got in the playoffs failed to reach .500, meaning that there was a big gap between the top tier team and mid-level teams. The Bulls played in a conference that had one team finish above .500 and still miss the playoffs, where as the East last season had a team make the playoffs that wasn't even at .500. The Bulls were lucky in that they played in a league that was expanding faster than its talent pool and were relatively injury free, played under a great coach who preached consistency and therefore won just about every game they should have won. If a team like Boston remained injury free and played consistently, then they could achieve what the Bulls did consider who weak the East has been, but it wouldn't be easy and I wouldn't bet on it happening. The Lakers could also pull it off since they are playing so well without their second best player right now, so if they are healthy, and thier division is as bad as last season (they were in only team in the Pacific to make the playoffs) then they too could win 70+ games, but I think the Cavs would have a harder time because several members of their roster are inconsistent and their coaching staff isn't as good as the Magic, the Lakers or the Spurs.

So yes, it could happen, but I'd say the odds are slim.

Rocktober2009
11-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Triple-:facepalm: to anyone who thinks the Mavs will win 70+ games

Raph12
11-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Boston, Orlando and LA have the best chance and may come close, but none will win 70+ IMO.

Lol at the Mavs winning it, they have 2 losses already, they would need to go 67-10 for the rest of the season... possible, but not gonna happen.

daleja424
11-05-2009, 02:29 AM
nope...no one...

COBY KARL
11-05-2009, 02:37 AM
OH of course the MAVS will win 70 cause Mark Cuban said so :facepalm:

swagga81
11-05-2009, 02:44 AM
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoN oNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNooNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNo

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: both of you

BTownTeamsRKing
11-05-2009, 02:45 AM
The only two teams that I can honestly see winning 70 are the Celtics and Lakers. They're really the only two teams I can see that have a DECENT shot at it. The fan in me says that the Lakers can do it, but it is way too competitive this year.

theres just no point in going for it. there really isnt. thats not the goal. the goal is a championship.

example: Patriots 16-0 regular. its cool. its def amazing and all. but its not wat we wanted.

82-0 and no championship doesnt mean much to me.

swagga81
11-05-2009, 02:45 AM
its a slim chance

1-800-STFU
11-05-2009, 07:28 PM
No.

MiamiHeat
11-05-2009, 07:31 PM

lol that would suck

_KB24_
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
theres just no point in going for it. there really isnt. thats not the goal. the goal is a championship.

example: Patriots 16-0 regular. its cool. its def amazing and all. but its not wat we wanted.

82-0 and no championship doesnt mean much to me.

:clap:

aussiepiston
11-05-2009, 11:19 PM
There are TOO MANY good teams. They have to play each other, and one will always lose.

You need max one 1-2 standout teams to see anything close to 70wins

SA5195
11-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Not this year, I think.

theimortalone
11-05-2009, 11:27 PM
I don't see it happening.

Master Mind
11-06-2009, 12:23 AM
Injuries happen

shep33
11-06-2009, 12:54 AM
The only team that could do it is the Celtics... but that's if they have no injuries to their key guys. I'd say it'd be them over the lakers b/c the west is getting stronger again, lot of up and coming teams like the Thunder heck even the Grizz, and Clippers can be competitive with the talent on their teams. The Suns look a lot better without Shaq too. The celts have to go through the East, which is a lot easier to go through. I doubt they do it, they'll have the best record in the East though.. 65 wins.

blastmasta26
11-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Injuries and old age will prevent 70 win teams. Also, the fact that there are several contenders. Out of all the contenders, the Nuggets and the Magic are the only young ones, but I don't see either team winning 70.

nipo10847
11-06-2009, 02:05 AM
ya, Only Boston can do it if they stay healthy. They are the team to beat this year. Again if healthy, there is no team to stop them. Celtics fans can get ready for the 18th.

BUCSFORLIFE123
11-06-2009, 02:25 AM
NOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONON OOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONO OOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOO OONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOO ONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOO NONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOON ONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONO NOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONONOOOONON OOOONONOOOONONOOOONO

best chance at it are the celts

Illuminati999
11-06-2009, 02:43 AM

Not if they play the Mavericks 4 times this season ;).

Super.
11-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Can they? Yes. Will they? No

Raph12
11-06-2009, 03:03 AM

Dude in your sig you say "Jose Calderon wishes he shoots free throws like Dwight." well guess what... in the Raps game against the Magic, Calderon went 4 for 6 while Dwight went 14 for 16 LMFAO!

Probably wanted to shoot like Dwight then :laugh:

UnWantedTheory
11-06-2009, 03:31 AM
No one.....

UnWantedTheory
11-06-2009, 03:37 AM

I am willing to bet the Mavs will not be quite as dangerous as Mavs fans are hoping.

Rocktober2009
11-06-2009, 03:51 AM
I am willing to bet the Mavs will not be quite as dangerous as Mavs fans are hoping.

same