PDA

View Full Version : What Should The Bobcats Do To Help The Offense?

Chateamsfan
11-04-2009, 06:11 PM
List players you want that are available in free agency or any players you want in a trade that would be realistic. Do you think The Bobcats arent playing as good as they can be? I do but they need something to help them on offense! Flip Murray will be back friday! Maybe Diaw, Bell, and Chandler will be healthier as well.

black1605
11-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Trade for AI

bigsams50
11-04-2009, 06:25 PM
We lost a good amount of offense when we traded okafor. I woudnt make a move yet, wait and see what flip will bring

DerekRE_3
11-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Trade for AI

For the love of jesus no.

bigsams50
11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
For the love of jesus no.

LMAO, i agree no AI. Dude is a cancer. If flip doesnt pan out, what about Mccants?

masalex1205
11-04-2009, 09:33 PM
We lost a good amount of offense when we traded okafor. I woudnt make a move yet, wait and see what flip will bring

You know we suck when you say things, like we lost "a good amount of OFFENSE when we traded OKAFOR."

The bottom line is that we need to blow up this team, keep Wallace and get some promising young players/draft picks/cap space. Its an unpopular way to go and we've had discussions about this before, it's easy to try to want expedience when you see teams like Boston and LA improving so dramatically and quickly. BUT we're a small market team who nobody really wants to play for so we're going to have to build our team through the draft.

bigsams50
11-05-2009, 01:24 AM
^ Yea but nobody is gonna accept those ridiculous contracts some of our players have, Diop is extremely over paid. Chandlers never healty to earn his money. I just hope we can keep it up defensively and maybe push for the playoffs. Because i really doubt Crash is gonna resign with us when his contract is up. We can try to win some games while he's here, worry about rebuilding when he's gone

masalex1205
11-05-2009, 04:07 PM
^ Yea but nobody is gonna accept those ridiculous contracts some of our players have, Diop is extremely over paid. Chandlers never healty to earn his money. I just hope we can keep it up defensively and maybe push for the playoffs. Because i really doubt Crash is gonna resign with us when his contract is up. We can try to win some games while he's here, worry about rebuilding when he's gone

Yea I hated the Diop deal when it happened, he's nothing that Muhammed isn't but with a longer contract.

I just don't like the whole idea of just trying to make the playoffs. I want a front office that is trying to when a championship. To win a championship you have to have great players and no great player is going to come to Charlotte via free agency so we have to look toward the draft. We're always going to be just trying to make the playoffs if we don't do what Seattle/Oklahoma City did a few years ago.

Chateamsfan
11-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Yea I hated the Diop deal when it happened, he's nothing that Muhammed isn't but with a longer contract.

I just don't like the whole idea of just trying to make the playoffs. I want a front office that is trying to when a championship. To win a championship you have to have great players and no great player is going to come to Charlotte via free agency so we have to look toward the draft. We're always going to be just trying to make the playoffs if we don't do what Seattle/Oklahoma City did a few years ago.

Mohammed is better than Diop Offensively IMO!

DerekRE_3
11-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Mohammed is better than Diop Offensively IMO!

And that's why he's playing and Diop isn't.

Warriorsforlife
11-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Diaw for Jackson, you guys could really use a guy like stack Jack

DerekRE_3
11-05-2009, 07:33 PM

Then we wouldn't have any PF's.

bigsams50
11-05-2009, 07:40 PM

Yea but charlotte is struggling to sell tickets to teh games, and my guess is that they are hoping that a playoff appearance could boost ticket sales. And we had the picks to be a great team via the draft, our front office has just screwed up alot. Augustin over Chandler, and Morrison over Roy

bigsams50
11-05-2009, 07:42 PM

We'll give you diop

Chateamsfan
11-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Yea but charlotte is struggling to sell tickets to teh games, and my guess is that they are hoping that a playoff appearance could boost ticket sales. And we had the picks to be a great team via the draft, our front office has just screwed up alot. Augustin over Chandler, and Morrison over Roy

Dont you mean Augustin over Lopez? Plus I disagree with you abouth Augustin I thought it was a great pick and still is! But Morrison was a terrible pick!

GreatMustachio1
11-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Bring back Walter "The Claw" Hermann

bigsams50
11-06-2009, 05:46 AM
Dont you mean Augustin over Lopez? Plus I disagree with you abouth Augustin I thought it was a great pick and still is! But Morrison was a terrible pick!

Yea i did mean lopez lol. And i guess to each his own. I'm a big fan of Feltons and thought he was good as our starting point gaurd.