PDA

View Full Version : Just drafted my first fantasy team this year...what do yall think?

FOBolous
11-03-2009, 12:40 AM
PG - Tony Paker
PG - Brandon Jennings
PG - Chris Duhon
SG - Eric Gordon
SG/SF - Hedo Turkoglu
SG/SF - Richard Hamilton
SG/SF - Kelenna Azubuike
PF/C - Al Jefferson
PF/C - Channing Frye
PF/C - Brook Lopez
PF/C - Al Horford
C - Dwight Howard
C - Chris kaman

...i think i might've overkilled with rebounds and blocks a little but that's two stats i'll DEFINITELY be winning every week along with FG%. There's NO possible way ANYONE is going to beat me in those three stats. I'm counting on Richard Hamilton, Turkoglu, Frye, Brandon Jennings, and Eric Gordon to anchor me with 3s. As far as assists goes, i'm counting on Duhon, Parker, and Jennings for that and i have no illusions about me putting up any sort of fight with assists.

so what do yall think? do yall think i can win #1 in the league with this team? what are some good trades yall can think of i can offer to help make my team better? I'm thinking about offering dwight howard + a filler for Chris Paul. yes? no?

fredo832
11-03-2009, 02:08 PM
To be honest with you bro the only players worth even talking about on your team is Dwight and maybe Jennings. I have to be harsh and Im sorry I give your team a 6 out of 10

spreadeagle
11-08-2009, 03:01 AM
PG - Tony Paker
PG - Brandon Jennings
PG - Chris Duhon
SG - Eric Gordon
SG/SF - Hedo Turkoglu
SG/SF - Richard Hamilton
SG/SF - Kelenna Azubuike
PF/C - Al Jefferson
PF/C - Channing Frye
PF/C - Brook Lopez
PF/C - Al Horford
C - Dwight Howard
C - Chris kaman

...i think i might've overkilled with rebounds and blocks a little but that's two stats i'll DEFINITELY be winning every week along with FG%. There's NO possible way ANYONE is going to beat me in those three stats. I'm counting on Richard Hamilton, Turkoglu, Frye, Brandon Jennings, and Eric Gordon to anchor me with 3s. As far as assists goes, i'm counting on Duhon, Parker, and Jennings for that and i have no illusions about me putting up any sort of fight with assists.

so what do yall think? do yall think i can win #1 in the league with this team? what are some good trades yall can think of i can offer to help make my team better? I'm thinking about offering dwight howard + a filler for Chris Paul. yes? no?

Way to many big men ,time to make trades.you got some good talent.,id trade jefferson and howard for some 2's or 3's.Go for a guy like jeff green or andrea bargnani,maybe shawn marion .I traded Big Al for david west,

FOBolous
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Way to many big men ,time to make trades.you got some good talent.,id trade jefferson and howard for some 2's or 3's.Go for a guy like jeff green or andrea bargnani,maybe shawn marion .I traded Big Al for david west,

hey good idea