PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is up with Byron Scott!!

Vinny642
11-02-2009, 11:04 PM
This guy will not be returning next year. No way if he keeps losing these games. He needs to play Wright at the end of games, seriously and no more Bobby Brown as the backup PG, it easily should be Collison.

We are 1-3 now, we should at least be 2-2. Paul, West and Okafor are playing awesome, Peja is doing good off the bench, Wright isn't doing bad, we can win these games, but Scotts tactics suck, he needs to leave Paul in if we are in danger of losing. He has to use Thorton and Collison more then the two Browns.

Shady66
11-02-2009, 11:07 PM
I agree, after watching that knicks game, i couldnt beleive what he was doing.

Vinny642
11-02-2009, 11:10 PM
The Celtics game was winnable, but no Scott decides to put in Bobby Brown over Wright
:shrug: WTF!!!!

Our players did there thing for the most part.

Shady66
11-02-2009, 11:16 PM
O haha, this is the first Hornets game iv watched this season.

I was checking out the boxscore when u guys played the kings, it was wayy too close.

Hopefully Scott will be gone soon, and you can get a good coach who can play to the teams advantages

Vinny642
11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
I feel sooo sorry for Paul to have a bunch of non-hungry players, West is and Okafor is, but Wright doesnt get enough time to make a huge impact, and everyone else is non-chalant, about everything. Scott needs to go

Slimsim
11-02-2009, 11:47 PM
that was a good game tonight between Knicks and Hornets but i think Hornets need to get trades done to be that elite team again or else CP3 will be the next LBj and asked about Free agency 24/7

NBA-GMaster
11-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Bring Peja back to starting lineup!!
and move peterson to 2nd unit..

Wright's athleticism and Peja's Shooting skill combination..

iHop
11-03-2009, 11:34 PM
All i see when bobby brown plays is him jacking up shots because everyone else is just standing around waiting for someone else to create.

spacemandave
11-04-2009, 12:14 PM
All i see when bobby brown plays is him jacking up shots because everyone else is just standing around waiting for someone else to create.

thats what i see too, it wouldnt be as bad if they had pargo doing that but couldnt pay him like a mil a year. either way scott CAN NOT figure out a way to get his bench a good shot, couldnt do it last year, cant do it this year, fire him.

ballpd05
11-09-2009, 04:24 PM
^^^ True, I wonder what offense Scott runs