PDA

View Full Version : The NBA is rigged and you can not deny it.

Giants99
10-29-2009, 03:04 PM
It is clear as day that it has been for years.

Not saying every game is rigged, but some are. The NBA has its favorite teams/players and they will give them whatever edge they can in certain games/situations. Kobe Bryant has two fouls in the 2nd quarter? You know the ref's wont call another foul on him unless its blatant.

Now one of the ref's is finally coming clean and the NBA is threatening to sue them and anyone who publishes his book.

I want to see the league go under. Let it burn to the ground, form a new league, and let us all watch legitimate pro basketball competitions for the first time in at least 15 years.

theuuord
10-29-2009, 03:05 PM
stop this madness.

abe_froman
10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
yeah you wont get what you want

ChiSox219
10-29-2009, 03:08 PM
It is clear as day that it has been for years.

Not saying every game is rigged, but some are. The NBA has its favorite teams/players and they will give them whatever edge they can in certain games/situations. Kobe Bryant has two fouls in the 2nd quarter? You know the ref's wont call another foul on him unless its blatant.

Now one of the ref's is finally coming clean and the NBA is threatening to sue them and anyone who publishes his book.

I want to see the league go under. Let it burn to the ground, form a new league, and let us all watch legitimate basketball competitions for the first time in at least 15 years.

So is wrestling, at least I don't have to pay per view for the best NBA games, not yet.

Bullsfan22
10-29-2009, 03:09 PM
disgruntled fan of a bad team?

Ace33Bone
10-29-2009, 03:11 PM
I think the dude has a point... I think that the league is slightly rigged but not in the same sense that he is talking about in this one... IMO the NBA draft is rigged and Dave Stern knows how to fool us in order to get certain things past us without us really playing close attention or scrutinizing him

Giants99
10-29-2009, 03:12 PM
disgruntled fan of a bad team?

I am not a fan of any team. I stopped rooting for anyone in the 1990s. once the NBA gifted the Heat their series vs the Knicks in the second round of the 1997 playoffs. Thats when i determined its not worth it to be a fan of any NBA team.

Because they were afraid the Knicks would beat Jordan and they couldnt have that. So they suspended all of our starters for games 6 and 7

Chronz
10-29-2009, 03:13 PM
So why cant we deny it? I was expecting some kind of evidence from the way this thread was worded. YOU = FAIL

HitsOneHigh
10-29-2009, 03:13 PM
You are acting like no one new Dick was rigging every game he reffed, or anyone else for that matter..

Dude, anyone who watched in the past 10 years knows Stern has an agenda, and he controlled games... Now someone is actually SAYING it, though