PDA

View Full Version : Star Player That is Most Likely to Get Traded this Season

JordansBulls
10-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Which Star Player is Most Likely to Get Traded this Season?

Carlos Boozer
David West
Amare Stoudemire
Tracy Mcgrady
Allen Iverson
Shaquille O'neal
Michael Redd
Josh Howard
Elton Brand
Joe Johnson
Chris Bosh

Cool007
10-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Boozer IMO.

cubulls
10-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Has to be Boozer. He will be had for some kind of value or he will be lost for nothing. The Bulls will gladly take him. :D

Hellcrooner
10-29-2009, 01:22 PM
funny you left leborn out of the poll.

if they continue to struggle it woudl eb a good idea for cavs o trde him and get something in return instead of losing him for nothing in june

Toenail Clipper
10-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Tracy McGrady, he is being currently replaced by Trevor Ariza; he even took his number away!
They need a replacement for Yao

Raph12
10-29-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't consider Boozer a star so I voted for Shaq, I don't see things panning out and then the Cavs get desperate and trade him in a hurry.

Matrix3132
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
I don't consider Boozer a star so I voted for Shaq, I don't see things panning out and then the Cavs get desperate and trade him in a hurry.

If things don't pan out who would be interested?

JordansBulls
10-29-2009, 01:27 PM

if they continue to struggle it woudl eb a good idea for cavs o trde him and get something in return instead of losing him for nothing in june

You don't trade Lebron period. You let him make his own decision just like Shaq did in 1997.

If you trade him than any other superstar player would probably never want to play for your franchise.

NBAfan4life
10-29-2009, 01:31 PM
It is most likely Boozer, but I picked Redd because of the firesale they have already started. Why wouldn't they finish it.

sofargone
10-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Tracy McGrady, he is being currently replaced by Trevor Ariza; he even took his number away!
They need a replacement for Yao

lol i hope youre joking about the number thing, cause Tmac changed his voluntarily for his charity or something,

boozer imo

Toenail Clipper
10-29-2009, 01:34 PM
lol i hope youre joking about the number thing, cause Tmac changed his voluntarily for his charity or something,

boozer imo

lol no, it was said in an interview that Tracy McGrady wanted to give his number away for Ariza.

Hellcrooner
10-29-2009, 01:48 PM

the knicks would be VERY interested

give away robinson and may be lee but on the CONDITION they tke jeffries and or curry too

Raph12
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM

Believe it or not quite a few teams maybe interested.

bahama0811
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Boozer. I don't think Iverson will be traded because IMO there wouldn't be that much interest. He didn't have that many teams trying to sign him in the off-season so I don't think many would want him now.

Raph12
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Boozer. I don't think Iverson will be traded because IMO there wouldn't be that much interest. He didn't have that many teams trying to sign him in the off-season so I don't think many would want him now.

If Miami is struggling, Wade is unhappy and they are having another par/sub-par season, then they may want him...

Tribe
10-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Bosh...no way he signs an extension

jd_azsportsfan
10-29-2009, 02:19 PM
As a suns fan i said boozer but it may be amare but hey we will trade amare for Bosh

TheKing23
10-29-2009, 02:23 PM
I think it's a toss up between Amare and Boozer.

Cavs trade Zydrunas Ilgauskas, JJ Hickson, Delonte West and 2010 1st rounder for Stoudemire. Suns get salary relief in Ilgauskas and two young talented players that would excel in a run and gun system (and the pick for a bigger incentive), and the Cavs get the piece that puts them over the top and brings a championship to Cleveland.

Yes, I know the Suns could possibly get a better deal for Amare, but if he says he's not gonna re-sign by mid season they can pick up two really nice pieces and a potential third with the pick whilst they still maintain roster flexibility with Big Z expiring... Just a dream, but think about it Steve Kerr.

Gibby23
10-29-2009, 02:24 PM
I think it's a toss up between Amare and Boozer.

Cavs trade Zydrunas Ilgauskas, JJ Hickson, Delonte West and 2010 1st rounder for Stoudemire. Suns get salary relief in Ilgauskas and two young talented players that would excel in a run and gun system (and the pick for a bigger incentive), and the Cavs get the piece that puts them over the top and brings a championship to Cleveland.

Yes, I know the Suns could possibly get a better deal for Amare, but if he says he's not gonna re-sign by mid season they can pick up two really nice pieces and a potential third with the pick whilst they still maintain roster flexibility with Big Z expiring... Just a dream, but think about it Steve Kerr.
Nobody is going to touch West for a while.

what54!?
10-29-2009, 02:32 PM
too early in the seasonto tell but boozer is mostly likley gone soon. If the suns ave a bad 1st half of the season amare could be gone

TheKing23
10-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Nobody is going to touch West for a while.

I dunno... The guy is very talented and the problems he has doesn't affect the team mentally (like a Zach Randolph or Allen Iverson). Anyway if a trade like this was going to happen it would be in February, which would give him time to clear his head and play some good basketball.

Wilson
10-29-2009, 02:35 PM
I could see Michael Redd getting traded. Teams might be unwilling to take him on though, since he has a player option this summer.

Ace33Bone
10-29-2009, 02:36 PM
I can see the Boozer moving to Miami scenario

LA_Raiders
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Amare to Chicago
Booz to Miami

Slimsim
10-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Kobe Bryant To Cleveland for LBJ

Mavrix
10-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Im thinking Howard to either Detroit for Rip or Clippers for one of their centers

Lindystud36
10-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Curry gets traded to New Orleans
Boozer moves somewhere, my guess is cleveland
Bosh may be traded, but he will be a Net come next year
Lebron goes no where
Wade goes no where
Amare may move to the bulls, but only for cheap

Mavrix
10-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Curry gets traded to New Orleans
Boozer moves somewhere, my guess is cleveland
Bosh may be traded, but he will be a Net come next year
Lebron goes no where
Wade goes no where
Amare may move to the bulls, but only for cheap
Curry isn't even a good role player anymore..he's no where near close to being even considered a star.

Lindystud36
10-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Curry isn't even a good role player anymore..he's no where near close to being even considered a star.

He makes star money, you knew his name just by one part (last name) and we never said good players, just a star name.

Mavrix
10-29-2009, 03:05 PM
He makes star money, you knew his name just by one part (last name) and we never said good players, just a star name.

The thread states "star player" not "star name"

charlsdq7
10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Amare

Lindystud36
10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
The thread states "star player" not "star name"

Thats cool, you win
...i clicked the "other" button but thanks for going out of your way and correcting me

Lindystud36
10-29-2009, 03:07 PM
If the celtics are unhappy with big baby, does anyone see him getting traded --- houston could use a big man?

abe_froman
10-29-2009, 03:08 PM
carlos alcoholic

Bullsfan22
10-29-2009, 03:11 PM
If the celtics are unhappy with big baby, does anyone see him getting traded --- houston could use a big man?

big baby is no star.

Lindystud36
10-29-2009, 03:14 PM
big baby is no star.

you guys are haters man, no one wants to have a discussion

if he was traded to houston it would be for tmac

happy, man this is the problem with society, no one knows how to have a conversation, looks like you voted for barrack

Toenail Clipper
10-29-2009, 03:20 PM

happy, man this is the problem with society, no one knows how to have a conversation, looks like you voted for barrack

big baby is not the same value as Tmac!

PHX2daDEATH
10-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Amare.. after watching last nights game..if he continues to bring zero energy and turns the ball over, id be happy with getting him out of here..the only problem is that he has to show his trade value first..

To Chicago I'd take Salmons and Thomas and 1 pick
To Atlanta I'd take Johnson/Pachulia or Smith/Crawford

those are the only two deals I would do for Stat..but knowing Kerr, he'll trade him to the Lakers for Vujz and Walton..

2nd on that list would be Josh Howard, which would be DUMB for the Mavs to do.. But i feel like they are going to have chemistry problems with him and Marion..somebody mention him to the clips..Im thinking for Kaman since him and Nowitzki are Buds.. that'll slide Jason Terry into the starters chair

I dont see McGrady getting traded..but I do see Michael Redd being traded ..maybe to New Orleans? He'll definately be coming out west

Bullsfan22
10-29-2009, 03:36 PM

How did you come to that conclusion?

abe_froman
10-29-2009, 03:47 PM
How did you come to that conclusion?

mad rantings.everything he doesnt like is somehow an interconnected conspiracy

JordansBulls
10-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Amare.. after watching last nights game..if he continues to bring zero energy and turns the ball over, id be happy with getting him out of here..the only problem is that he has to show his trade value first..

To Chicago I'd take Salmons and Thomas and 1 pick
To Atlanta I'd take Johnson/Pachulia or Smith/Crawford

those are the only two deals I would do for Stat..but knowing Kerr, he'll trade him to the Lakers for Vujz and Walton..

2nd on that list would be Josh Howard, which would be DUMB for the Mavs to do.. But i feel like they are going to have chemistry problems with him and Marion..somebody mention him to the clips..Im thinking for Kaman since him and Nowitzki are Buds.. that'll slide Jason Terry into the starters chair

I dont see McGrady getting traded..but I do see Michael Redd being traded ..maybe to New Orleans? He'll definately be coming out west

Well we need a SG back if we lose Salmons. So I would say Salmons, Tyrus and Brad Miller for Amare and Jrich.

PG Rose/Pargo/Hunter
SG Jrich/Hinrich
SF Deng/Johnson
PF Amare/Taj
C Noah/Gray

Bullsfan22
10-29-2009, 03:51 PM
mad rantings.everything he doesnt like is somehow an interconnected conspiracy

So if I replied back to him it looks like he voted for john mcCain would that be stooping down to his level? or using common sense? lmao

JWO35
10-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Richard Hamilton
Tracy McGrady
Carlos Boozer

all are likely to go....

abe_froman
10-29-2009, 04:01 PM
So if I replied back to him it looks like he voted for john mcCain would that be stooping down to his level? or using common sense? lmao

ya know that meet last night where we got our orders that if he ever brought up eddy curry being a star, that we all disagree with him.well does look like he's onto our conspiracy

sixers247
10-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Brand

well not really but i can wish can't i

Bullsfan22
10-29-2009, 04:09 PM
ya know that meet last night where we got our orders that if he ever brought up eddy curry being a star, that we all disagree with him.well does look like he's onto our conspiracy

haha good stuff...I wonder if he knows that's my eye on the back of the one dollar bill above the pyramid?

TheKing23
10-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Well we need a SG back if we lose Salmons. So I would say Salmons, Tyrus and Brad Miller for Amare and Jrich.

PG Rose/Pargo/Hunter
SG Jrich/Hinrich
SF Deng/Johnson
PF Amare/Taj
C Noah/Gray

You must be high JB, no way would the Suns do that trade... Oh hang on, I forgot about Steve Kerr.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
10-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Lebron

JWO35
10-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Lebron

Yep....if they become 0-3 he will demand a Trade!

PHX2daDEATH
10-29-2009, 08:58 PM

PG Rose/Pargo/Hunter
SG Jrich/Hinrich
SF Deng/Johnson
PF Amare/Taj
C Noah/Gray

Deal.. although i'd take one of the rookies instead of Millier:D

Wiz kids
10-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Antawn Jamison.

ko8e24
10-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Mike James

JordansBulls
10-29-2009, 11:19 PM
Deal.. although i'd take one of the rookies instead of Millier:D

We need the salaries to match.

b_rad23
10-29-2009, 11:24 PM
If Miami is struggling, Wade is unhappy and they are having another par/sub-par season, then they may want him...

Yeah, if they're struggling, odds are they trade for a 33 year old guy who's known for causing chemistry issues.

That's usually what teams bring in to the locker room when they struggle.

They wouldn't go younger and try to accumulate more pieces for 2010, they probably trade for AI, sign Steph and Darius Miles and call it a year IMO.

:D

UnWantedTheory
10-29-2009, 11:41 PM
The booz...

KB24PG16
10-30-2009, 12:02 AM
boozer i guess

JLynn943
10-30-2009, 12:28 AM

PG Rose/Pargo/Hunter
SG Jrich/Hinrich
SF Deng/Johnson
PF Amare/Taj
C Noah/Gray

And I'd say you're crazy. There's no way the Bulls get both Amare and JRich for Salmons, Tyrus, and Miller. They might get one of them, but both?? As a Kings fan, I like Salmons and Miller a lot, but there's absolutely no way that those two together with Tyrus are worth any more than just Amare (if they're even worth that).

But as for my vote, I picked Boozer. Utah will probably be 3rd in their division and may as well get some pieces for Boozer while they can. The Iverson option is interesting though. If he's playing well, I could see the Heat or some other team who's close to being complete trading for him.

IndiansFan337
10-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Carlos Boozer.

JordansBulls
10-30-2009, 08:27 AM
And I'd say you're crazy. There's no way the Bulls get both Amare and JRich for Salmons, Tyrus, and Miller. They might get one of them, but both?? As a Kings fan, I like Salmons and Miller a lot, but there's absolutely no way that those two together with Tyrus are worth any more than just Amare (if they're even worth that).

But as for my vote, I picked Boozer. Utah will probably be 3rd in their division and may as well get some pieces for Boozer while they can. The Iverson option is interesting though. If he's playing well, I could see the Heat or some other team who's close to being complete trading for him.

Salmons is much better than Jrich at this point and considering that Amare is in his last year, the Suns won't get much for him.

faridk89
10-30-2009, 08:46 AM

the cavs gm will suck lebron off if he has to thats why he left em out

JordansBulls
10-30-2009, 12:05 PM
the cavs gm will suck lebron off if he has to thats why he left em out

:confused: