PDA

View Full Version : Does shaq know how to count

Luol Deng Fan
10-28-2009, 09:23 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=AoV4DXWZJ_grkr1pAueQ6kK8vLYF?gid=200910 2705&prov=ap

Wed like to start off 1-0, but there are 100 games left,

I don't believe he was including playoffs. Shaq just doesn't know how many games are in a season.

ko8e24
10-28-2009, 09:25 PM
lol calm down, he's insinuating that the Cavs will make it to the finals

ManRam
10-28-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm sure he's not an idiot. He obviously was including a Finals run.

Raps08-09 Champ
10-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Even if he wasn't talking about the playoffs, maybe he just said a random number.

It's not like we should take half of the things Shaq says seriously anyways.

TheKing23
10-28-2009, 09:43 PM
No, he has played in the NBA for 17 seasons... I don't think he knows how many games are in a season... :facepalm:

ManRam
10-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Shaq has some of the best quotes ever...this is much smarter/funnier than it is stupid. Shaq knows what he's saying. 100 games would mean they win the title. There's no other way to interpret it.

Bishnoff
10-28-2009, 10:06 PM
He can only count the numbers in his paycheck.

chicago lulz
10-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Pretty sure he's including the finals as people have said. It's funny since you're a Deng supporter and when he made a comment of the Bulls possibly losing a lot of games in the beginning of the season, I'm sure you defended his statements. Yet, you take Shaq's statements out of proportion to insult the guy. Grow up man.

randomness
10-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Probably a random number or just saying the Cavs would win the title..

ManRam
10-28-2009, 10:28 PM
98 is the minimum amount of games you can play to win the championship. 100 is a nice smooth number. He meant what he said.

Luol Deng Fan
10-28-2009, 11:15 PM
Pretty sure he's including the finals as people have said. It's funny since you're a Deng supporter and when he made a comment of the Bulls possibly losing a lot of games in the beginning of the season, I'm sure you defended his statements. Yet, you take Shaq's statements out of proportion to insult the guy. Grow up man.

What deng said was different. It was a non story stirred up by JB. What shaq is stupid.

ko8e24
10-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Luol Deng is beast, lol. man, quit hating on Shaq for saying that. get that crap outta here!

chicago lulz
10-28-2009, 11:57 PM
What deng said was different. It was a non story stirred up by JB. What shaq is stupid.

You're basically doing the same thing though. How do you know he wasn't making a generalization as far as games and wasn't including the finals? Honestly, who cares how smart the guy is? He's been a great center through the years. It's not like knowing a certain answer to a certain question is going to equal 2 more pts/wins for his team.

Luol Deng Fan
10-29-2009, 01:25 AM
You're basically doing the same thing though. How do you know he wasn't making a generalization as far as games and wasn't including the finals? Honestly, who cares how smart the guy is? He's been a great center through the years. It's not like knowing a certain answer to a certain question is going to equal 2 more pts/wins for his team.

When a player makes a bonehead mistake like that its our responsibility to make fun of him for it. I'm not insulting his intelligience. Its kind of like when mcnabb didnt know that there was no double overtime in football regular season. He is a very smart guy but how can u not know the overtime rules to a league you've been playing and following for a long time.