Utah @ Denver 10:30 PM ESPN
Houston @ Golden State 10:30 PM
Phoenix @ LA Clippers 10:30 PM

theimortalone
10-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Go Suns!

bahama0811
10-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Nuggets vs. Jazz will be good if they can play. The weather here in CO is pretty bad so it may get postponed.

Gibby23
10-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Nuggets vs. Jazz will be good if they can play. The weather here in CO is pretty bad so it may get postponed.

The Jazz didn't make it into town or what?

Raidaz4Life
10-28-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm looking forward to watching...

Cleveland vs Toronto
New Orleans vs San Antonio
Utah vs Denver

TheKing23
10-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Looking forward to seeing LeBron and Shaq take their frustration out on the Raps. Shaq had his 45 and 10 game against them last season and they're still as weak as ever up front.

LayZbone
10-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Let's go Heat!

bigsams50
10-28-2009, 05:01 PM
GO CATS!!! upset special......not lol

*Superman*
10-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Lets go Magic!!!

Other games i will be watching. Cle and Tor, and NO and Spurs.

JordansBulls
10-28-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm curious on how New Orleans plays this year.

SA5195
10-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Lets go Raps!

MiamiHeat
10-28-2009, 05:58 PM
:jumpy:

finally is here...

Shady66
10-28-2009, 06:23 PM
GO SUNS

Great to start the season after a long offseason

PhillyForLife90
10-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Lets go Sixers!! Just don't get blown out by the Magic! :pray:

Toenail Clipper
10-28-2009, 06:51 PM
GO SUNS

Great to start the season after a long offseason

May the better team win :cool:

Cool007
10-28-2009, 06:52 PM
My Picks in BOLD:

Philadelphia vs Orlando
Cleveland vs Toronto
Indiana vs Atlanta
Charlotte vs Boston
New York vs Miami
Sacramento vs Oklahoma City
New Jersey vs Minnesota
Detroit vs Memphis
Phoenix vs LA Clippers
Utah vs Denver
Houston vs Golden State

ChiSox219
10-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Grizzlies/Pistons is gonna be sick

Toenail Clipper
10-28-2009, 06:58 PM
My Picks in BOLD:

Philadelphia vs Orlando
Cleveland vs Toronto
Indiana vs Atlanta
Charlotte vs Boston
New York vs Miami
New Jersey vs Minnesota
Detroit vs Memphis
Phoenix vs LA Clippers
Utah vs Denver
Houston vs Golden State

bigsams50
10-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Philadelphia vs Orlando
Cleveland vs Toronto
Indiana vs Atlanta
Charlotte vs Boston
New York vs Miami
New Jersey vs Minnesota
Detroit vs Memphis
Phoenix vs LA Clippers
Utah vs Denver
Houston vs Golden State

Shady66
10-28-2009, 07:03 PM
May the better team win :cool:

:cool:

Should be a good game, wanted to see Blake Vs Amar'e, but thatll have to wait.

Barack
10-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Indiana @ Atlanta 7:00 PM
Philadelphia @ Orlando 7:00 PM
Cleveland @ Toronto 7:00 PM
Charlotte @ Boston 7:30 PM
NY Knicks @ Miami 7:30 PM
New Jersey @ Minnesota 8:00 PM
New Orleans @ San Antonio 8:00 PM ESPN
Sacramento @ Oklahoma City 8:00 PM
Detroit @ Memphis 8:00 PM

PHX2daDEATH
10-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Amare's season starts where it ended last year.. Suns get 130 tonight

yanksknicksgmen
10-28-2009, 07:16 PM
LETS GO KNICKS. the nba is back baby

kjoke
10-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Indiana @ Atlanta 7:00 PM
Philadelphia @ Orlando 7:00 PM
Cleveland @ Toronto 7:00 PM
Charlotte @ Boston 7:30 PM
NY Knicks @ Miami 7:30 PM
New Jersey @ Minnesota 8:00 PM
New Orleans @ San Antonio 8:00 PM ESPN
Sacramento @ Oklahoma City 8:00 PM
Detroit @ Memphis 8:00 PM

Trust me on these (i can make it happen)

LayZbone
10-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Wade, Beasley and JO all logged in 20+ points tonight. So far, JO has 22/12.

Thanks Tim Grover.

The Heat are stomping the Knicks.

SA5195
10-28-2009, 10:25 PM
HAHAHAHA

Raps win baby, and a big part of us winning was playing defence, which alot of you people said we don't have.

Bosh: 21, and 16.

Bargs: 28, and 5

Calderon: 5, and 11 assists.

Hedo: 12 and 7.

IRUAM #21
10-28-2009, 10:27 PM
LETS GO KNICKS. the nba is back baby

You guys got whooped :cool:

coolmo
10-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Looking forward to seeing LeBron and Shaq take their frustration out on the Raps. Shaq had his 45 and 10 game against them last season and they're still as weak as ever up front.

say that again?

D Roses Bulls
10-28-2009, 10:42 PM
i watched the 4th quarter and what a game. damien wilkins grabbed the rebound from a flynn miss and threw it up off the back board falling back as the buzzered went off

theuuord
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
it was 19 i believe. either way, doesn't matter. what a dumb loss for the nets.

as i said in the nets forum, i just broke my stapler.

clutchski
10-28-2009, 10:47 PM
That's a rough loss. Minnesota must have went nuts.

theuuord
10-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Throw it down now if you have to. Vegas is just a fingertip away.

Lebron can score 38, Howard can grab 20 rebounds, Kobe can net 33 . It doesn't matter. The complete team this year is the Minnesota Timberwolves. David Kahn created a straight monster. A record breaking monster at that. The additions to their bench take this team over the top. Way over the top. The talent is just too strong for a 48 minute game. Johnny Flynn and Damien Wilkins provide depth in areas that were lacking last year. Yet last year they still walked away with the #5 and #6 pick and went deep into the Lottery without Al Jefferson.

Your going to beat them in a 7 game series ? Uhh uhh. Nope. Not when you have defenders like Flynn and Wilkins closing out the 4th quarter. Their defense is top notch, and the damage they can do inside and outside on offense is tough to defend. Matchup problems all around for their opponents.

What, is Danilo Gallinari going to be able to defend that ? Him and what Italian mob ?

Ok, so if Gallinari somehow finds a miracle and stops Flynn or Wilkins. What about Corey Brewer ? Who you leaving when they space the floor with Flynn, Ellington, and Gomes? Or Brian Cardinal on the baseline ? What happens when the speed of Flynn gets into the lane and he kicks it out to an open Cardinal, Pecherov, or Sessions behind the arc ? A three ball in the nose, thats what happens.

Fans of other teams better pray for injuries.

D Roses Bulls
10-28-2009, 10:50 PM
it was 19 i believe. either way, doesn't matter. what a dumb loss for the nets.

as i said in the nets forum, i just broke my stapler.

they said on league pass, it was 21. but yeah it doesnt matter. nets blew that game.

SA5195
10-28-2009, 10:50 PM
say that again?

:clap:

Kakaroach
10-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Very good comeback. Wilkins is so under-rated but thats beside the point, good win for the T-Wolves but I didn't expect the Nets to let themselves lose like that.

theuuord
10-28-2009, 10:52 PM
they said on league pass, it was 21. but yeah it doesnt matter. nets blew that game.

50% a defensive lapse and 50% shots that Minnesota weren't making all game started raining in. They were shooting under 33% at one point (25-76).

There are some good notes for the Nets - Lopez looked unbelievable, Yi and T-Will were great as well - but overall a very disappointing conclusion.

Gators123
10-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Pistons win by 22

BG-22 points
Rip-25

And With Big Ben starting, Pistons play D :speechless:

D Roses Bulls
10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
50% a defensive lapse and 50% shots that Minnesota weren't making all game started raining in. They were shooting under 33% at one point (25-76).

There are some good notes for the Nets - Lopez looked unbelievable, Yi and T-Will were great as well - but overall a very disappointing conclusion.

from what i saw in one quarter and the box score, c lee looked lost. as a magic fan as well as a bulls fan, i have to say thank you for ryan anderson. he looked really good tonight. :)

ManRam
10-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Haha. Good ****.

theuuord
10-28-2009, 10:57 PM
from what i saw in one quarter and the box score, c lee looked lost. as a magic fan as well as a bulls fan, i have to say thank you for ryan anderson. he looked really good tonight. :)

I'm rooting for the Magic to win it all this year because the Nets obviously aren't going anywhere. And you're right about C-Lee, he struggled MASSIVELY tonight. it was embarrassing for him. Anderson on the other hand fit perfectly into the Magic system. Watching the Magic play this season will be a lot of fun (even if RA doesn't get much playing time after Shard comes back).

theuuord
10-28-2009, 10:58 PM
lol @ my timberwolves thread getting lumped in here. i didn't see the boston celtics idiocy getting put into the 10/27 game thread.

D Roses Bulls
10-28-2009, 10:59 PM
lol @ my timberwolves thread getting lumped in here. i didn't see the boston celtics idiocy getting put into the 10/27 game thread.

very true.....

raptors_516
10-28-2009, 11:01 PM

Lebron can score 38, Howard can grab 20 rebounds, Kobe can net 33 . It doesn't matter. The complete team this year is the Minnesota Timberwolves. David Kahn created a straight monster. A record breaking monster at that. The additions to their bench take this team over the top. Way over the top. The talent is just too strong for a 48 minute game. Johnny Flynn and Damien Wilkins provide depth in areas that were lacking last year. Yet last year they still walked away with the #5 and #6 pick and went deep into the Lottery without Al Jefferson.

Your going to beat them in a 7 game series ? Uhh uhh. Nope. Not when you have defenders like Flynn and Wilkins closing out the 4th quarter. Their defense is top notch, and the damage they can do inside and outside on offense is tough to defend. Matchup problems all around for their opponents.

What, is Danilo Gallinari going to be able to defend that ? Him and what Italian mob ?

Ok, so if Gallinari somehow finds a miracle and stops Flynn or Wilkins. What about Corey Brewer ? Who you leaving when they space the floor with Flynn, Ellington, and Gomes? Or Brian Cardinal on the baseline ? What happens when the speed of Flynn gets into the lane and he kicks it out to an open Cardinal, Pecherov, or Sessions behind the arc ? A three ball in the nose, thats what happens.

lol :clap:

ChiSox219
10-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Brook Lopez was a monster tonight

The Cavs roster is awful, I feel bad for Lebron they just stood around watching him try to bring the game back within reach.

A lot of scoring tonight, several teams had 60+ by half time, wonder if this will be a trend the rest of the season.

I think i'm going to regret trading Duhon for Marc Gasol but I needed 3's and assists badly

JNA17
10-28-2009, 11:09 PM

:facepalm:

reemy
10-28-2009, 11:10 PM

Perfect summary

what54!?
10-28-2009, 11:11 PM
that was bad D by the nets wow.

On the heat side though wade, beasley, and J.O. all with 20+ points :D

Gators123
10-28-2009, 11:28 PM
On the heat side though wade, beasley, and J.O. all with 20+ points :D

Very Nice :clap:

asandhu23
10-28-2009, 11:30 PM
hey guess what Monta haters, HE IS BACK :D

BTownTeamsRKing
10-29-2009, 01:04 AM
hey guess what Monta haters, HE IS BACK :D

who hates monta? and why?

anyways on more important matters...Celtics Looking DOMINANT.

Sheed off the bench is an amazing luxury. nothing deflates an opposing team the way Sheed's 3s do.

Gators123
10-29-2009, 01:06 AM
who hates monta? and why?

anyways on more important matters...Celtics Looking DOMINANT.

Sheed off the bench is an amazing luxury. nothing deflates an opposing team the way Sheed's 3s do.

Sheeds 3s are good, but his trash talk is the best thing about him. Ball Don't lie!! :D

theuuord
10-29-2009, 02:36 AM
:facepalm:

how dare you.

tr4shb0t
10-29-2009, 03:15 AM
Derron Williams: 9 of 15 for 28 points, and 13 assists...damn, Jazz are lucky to have this guy

JayW_1023
10-29-2009, 11:03 AM
My Spurs look good out of the gate...I'm impressed with the chemistry early on with so many new faces. R-Jeff, Dice and the Blair kid are fitting in seamlessly...and George Hill is rapidly becoming one of the best defensive point guards in the league. The fact that Duncan scored 9 and we still won convincingly was a good omen.And my main man Manu looks like he is all the way back.

Hustla23
10-29-2009, 11:44 AM

Hey, don't you talk bad about my man darling Danilo, okay !

:mad: