PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Michael Beasley sleeping with bottles around surface (drinking?)

Fresno
10-24-2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/that-fishing-trip-sure-wore-out-michael-beasley-26644

:facepalm:

This guy is a sad sad story, he just got out of rehab and hes already back to drinking & partying. Is he wearing his uniform shorts?

Eddie Griffin 2.0?

Shady66
10-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Hes still a kid. Hes aloud to party lol

Raps18-19 Champ
10-24-2009, 03:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Tribe
10-24-2009, 03:01 PM
What a fool...he isnt going to last long in the league

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Hes still a kid. Hes aloud to party lol

allowed

And partying is what led him to go to rehab, he cant be partying because he already has sobriety problems that led him to rehab. The Heat are highly invested in this guy for this season and their future.

The Heat buying his excuse makes it worse.

MaHaRaJaH
10-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Lol

abe_froman
10-24-2009, 03:03 PM
thats a shame,still think he'll be good for a few years(maybe not as good as he was projected)

Shady66
10-24-2009, 03:04 PM
allowed

And partying is what led him to go to rehab, he cant be partying because he already has sobriety problems that led him to rehab. The Heat are highly invested in this guy for this season and their future.

The Heat buying his excuse makes it worse.

Hes not a drug addict lol. He smoked weed in the offseason and drinks too.

jetsfan28
10-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Want to make the title a bit more misleading?

Backstory? Let Miami Heat staffer Tim Donovan explain:

“(The photo was from) a fishing trip arranged by the team … Michael was not drinking at all … except for water and purple Gatorade.”

More from TMZ:

Donovan also claims Michael’s counselor was with him on the trip and the woman sleeping next to him is just a friend.

So why was Beasley passed out?? Donovan says Beasley was simply tired from practice earlier that day and needed some shut eye.

From your own link

theuuord
10-24-2009, 03:07 PM
"Multimillionaire Athlete Asleep on Boat With Girl Next To Him"

lol is this really news? it's a picture of him sleeping on a couch.

Mr Grim
10-24-2009, 03:07 PM
The name of this thread needs to be changed.

theuuord
10-24-2009, 03:08 PM
the anti-Beasley machine out in full force. Jeez, this guy cannot catch a break from anyone.

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Hes not a drug addict lol. He smoked weed in the offseason and drinks too.

Are you 11?

There are some NBA players who smoke marijuana during the offseason along with players who drink alcohol. However there are some players just like there are some people that aren't able to handle the effects of drug use and alcohol use.

Michael is one of those players & people. Hes an idiot for continuing on after being in rehab and talking with John Lucas.

Once again, alcohol & drug use has ruined the careers & lives of numerous former NBA players & stars.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Derrick Coleman 2.0

DrDEADalready
10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Crack head. :pity:

*Superman*
10-24-2009, 03:13 PM
He was getting some head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6EZfgBoTYk

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Want to make the title a bit more misleading?

From your own link

What a joke.

So of course he was drinking gatorade after a hard day at practice, got on a boat with friends who were hammering beers all night, and just happened to fall asleep from fatigue.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll award a :facepalm: to the sobriety counselor allowing his client to get on a boat with friends hammering beers.

Shady66
10-24-2009, 03:15 PM

Are you 11?

There are some NBA players who smoke marijuana during the offseason along with players who drink alcohol. However there are some players just like there are some people that aren't able to handle the effects of drug use and alcohol use.

Michael is one of those players & people. Hes an idiot for continuing on after being in rehab and talking with John Lucas.

Once again, alcohol & drug use has ruined the careers & lives of numerous former NBA players & stars.

No im not. You cant even get addicted to weed. There are a lot of players that do this in the offseason. This isnt even news lol

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Derrick Coleman 2.0

Its scary that he was commonly compared to him before the Draft.

Star players in the NBA today do not use drugs.(maybe steroids if you consider Rashard Lewis to be a star)

Ray_R
10-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Phew im glad we got rose

macc
10-24-2009, 03:18 PM
I bet he had a good time. Give the guy a break. I was passed out drunk on a boat this summer. Hes a young guy, what do people expect? I mean really? These basketball players are 19-25, those are their party years. I'm not gonna jump on them for doing somthing I did and still do. Makes no sense to think just because somone has money that they're not going to party in their prime years. Its life, get over it.

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:19 PM
No im not. You cant even get addicted to weed.
Yes, Yes you can.

Marijuana addiction is fairly common, potheads arent casual smokers.:laugh:

There are a lot of players that do this in the offseason.
Says who? You?

There are some obviously, and almost all of them suck.

This isnt even news lol

Its news considering he is fresh out of rehab.

rabzouz 96
10-24-2009, 03:20 PM

Star players in the NBA today do not use drugs.(maybe steroids if you consider Rashard Lewis to be a star)

lolwut

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Lol!!!!

jetsfan28
10-24-2009, 03:22 PM
What a joke.

So of course he was drinking gatorade after a hard day at practice, got on a boat with friends who were hammering beers all night, and just happened to fall asleep from fatigue.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll award a :facepalm: to the sobriety counselor allowing his client to get on a boat with friends hammering beers.

Cool, so you were there and saw him drink the beers, and thus have a better idea of what happened than people who were actually there and all have said the same thing? Did you have a fun time?

Cool, so you are with them in the offseason to see whether or not they do drugs? Do you have a fun time?

MJ-BULLS
10-24-2009, 03:23 PM
lol thank god we got rose :pray:

Shady66
10-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Yes, Yes you can.

Marijuana addiction is fairly common, potheads arent casual smokers.:laugh:

Says who? You?

There are some obviously, and almost all of them suck.

Its news considering he is fresh out of rehab.

Its not news. If he was caught smoking weed right out of rehab, then itd be news. This is not news

JWO35
This should be Beasley's Theme Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkf95onRgcc

Seriously, its his life let him do what the hell he wants to do....

Fresno
I bet he had a good time. Give the guy a break. I was passed out drunk on a boat this summer. Hes a young guy, what do people expect? I mean really? These basketball players are 19-25, those are their party years. I'm not gonna jump on them for doing somthing I did and still do. Makes no sense to think just because somone has money that they're not going to party in their prime years. Its life, get over it.

The problem is there are different expectations for these guys between 19-25years old and for the normal 19-25 year old.

These guys have millions invested in them, have high expectations for them, are considered role models to kids, etc. With more money comes more responsibility. Espescially when lack of responsibility brings negative public attention and can ruin your reputation costing you millions in endorsements. For a guy with all these responsibilities to continue to make poor decisions it shows that they can't be trusted.

For people like you, you can enjoy your 19-25 prime years because nobody is invested in you and you have no responsibilities anywhere near what these guys have. You more than likely still live with your mother, enjoy your prime years dude. Just dont pick up DUI's.

jetsfan28
10-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Edited the title to make it accurate

Jonathan2323
10-24-2009, 03:25 PM
who cares?

Beasley will be starting this year and he will prove all you haterz wrong. none of you drink? get off the guys back.

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Cool, so you were there and saw him drink the beers, and thus have a better idea of what happened than people who were actually there and all have said the same thing? Did you have a fun time?
Cool, did you pass your reading comprehension class in middle school to realize that the person releasing statements was not actually in attendance and was forwarding information from hearsay.

You do realize that the picture & his previous history leads most people to believe he was in fact drinking beer rather than "purple gatorade" and that him being photographed in this situation is absolutely poor judgement on his part considering his reputation leading into this season.

Cool, so you are with them in the offseason to see whether or not they do drugs? Do you have a fun time?
Really?

Post me proof to show me I am wrong.:)

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Its not news. If he was caught smoking weed right out of rehab, then itd be news. This is not news

You know what, you're 100% right.

Its not news that an average NBA player with a history of sobriety problems is pictured passed out around beer bottles on a boat.

I should've realised it was Michael Beasley, a jump shooting PF that plays no defense.

Chapin78
10-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Ok whats the big deal? Who on hear hasn't passed out on a boat drunk????

kjoke
10-24-2009, 03:32 PM
since when is getting drunk a crime?

jetsfan28
10-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Cool, did you pass your reading comprehension class in middle school to realize that the person releasing statements was not actually in attendance and was forwarding information from hearsay.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4590828

The pictures were taken on a team outing earlier this month. The 20-year-old Beasley said Saturday that he does not drink, and the ship's captain released a statement saying the player did not "consume or even touch" alcohol on the trip.

Nice try though

You do realize that the picture & his previous history leads most people to believe he was in fact drinking beer rather than "purple gatorade" and that him being photographed in this situation is absolutely poor judgement on his part considering his reputation leading into this season.

So because most people believe it, it's true? Post proof to show he was drinking.

Really?

Post me proof to show me I am wrong.:)

I can't. Which is why I didn't say you're wrong. You're the one making assumptions, not me, I'm saying you don't know.

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Ok whats the big deal? Who on hear hasn't passed out on a boat drunk????

I haven't.

Am I in the minority?

TheKing23
10-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Haha, Beasley's on a boat mother****er!

Dude makes me laugh... Has all the talent to be a top NBA player just doesn't have any focus, or sense of what he's doing with his life.

Bucsfan
10-24-2009, 03:43 PM
the media is blowing this out of proportion, just leave the guy alone, so what if he has a few beers

DCB/LAL
10-24-2009, 03:45 PM
The problem is there are different expectations for these guys between 19-25years old and for the normal 19-25 year old.

These guys have millions invested in them, have high expectations for them, are considered role models to kids, etc. With more money comes more responsibility. Espescially when lack of responsibility brings negative public attention and can ruin your reputation costing you millions in endorsements. For a guy with all these responsibilities to continue to make poor decisions it shows that they can't be trusted.

For people like you, you can enjoy your 19-25 prime years because nobody is invested in you and you have no responsibilities anywhere near what these guys have. You more than likely still live with your mother, enjoy your prime years dude. Just dont pick up DUI's.

Dont start that bullsh*t arguement of them being role models to kid. Kids now a days watch tv shows that talk about having sex and other stupid S**T like that ON KIDS CHANNELS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD yet people always wanna blame players or ENTERTAINERS for their kids behavior when you got shows like family guy(which I personally love) among others that are shown on TV but I dont see anyone bi**ching about that.

The guy is 20 years old dont hate on him for living life his job is to play the game not be a role model and I hate that people think its their job to set a good example for kids guess thats you and any parents job to teach you kids better stop bit**ching!!

TheKing23
10-24-2009, 03:45 PM
I haven't.

Am I in the minority?

I haven't... Wish I had though, that's straight up gangster!

:guns: :dance:

KH12
10-24-2009, 03:46 PM
So glad we took Rose.

blazerman
10-24-2009, 03:51 PM
I think the Heat sent him to the "Rehab at the Hardrock" in Las Vegas by mistake.

MakaSizzle
10-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Its kinda sad that this photo surfaced because it was obviously someone he trusted enough to be on the boat with.

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Dont start that bullsh*t arguement of them being role models to kid. Kids now a days watch tv shows that talk about having sex and other stupid S**T like that ON KIDS CHANNELS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD yet people always wanna blame players or ENTERTAINERS for their kids behavior when you got shows like family guy(which I personally love) among others that are shown on TV but I dont see anyone bi**ching about that.

The guy is 20 years old dont hate on him for living life his job is to play the game not be a role model and I hate that people think its their job to set a good example for kids guess thats you and any parents job to teach you kids better stop bit**ching!!

Its not their fault, but when you strive to be in the public eye by playing professional sports or being on TV you have to realize that there are people at home that are going to look up to you as a role model. It comes with the territory.

Beasley's job is to play the game but when they are paying you millions they also want you to be living a healthy lifestyle to keep you playing the game and not in trouble. Just like working for an important job(No, not Chick-Fil-A), your boss will want you to have a life but not do anything that could affect your life and doing your job. Beasley's social life has already caused him to be sent to Rehab.

Secondly, what is wrong with Family Guy? :laugh:

Fresno
10-24-2009, 03:56 PM
OJ Mayo, Brook Lopez, Eric Gordon, Anthony Randolph, Kevin Love, Russell Westbrook, etc

The list goes on of guys that are not photographed on a boat asleep next to beer bottles, or photographed showing off ridiculous tattoos with a marijuana bag clearly visible in the background, or quoted on twitter for posting possibly suicidal tweets.

Get your act together Michael, or Dwyane Wade will be in Chicago.

abe_froman
10-24-2009, 03:57 PM
the media is blowing this out of proportion, just leave the guy alone, so what if he has a few beers

its because he was sent to rehab and suppose to be clean

MiamiHeat
10-24-2009, 03:58 PM
this whole thing is blown out proportion

every needs to read what jetsfan28 posted

Backstory? Let Miami Heat staffer Tim Donovan explain:

“(The photo was from) a fishing trip arranged by the team … Michael was not drinking at all … except for water and purple Gatorade.”

More from TMZ:

Donovan also claims Michael’s counselor was with him on the trip and the woman sleeping next to him is just a friend.

So why was Beasley passed out?? Donovan says Beasley was simply tired from practice earlier that day and needed some shut eye.

theuuord
10-24-2009, 04:02 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4590828

Nice try though

So because most people believe it, it's true? Post proof to show he was drinking.

I can't. Which is why I didn't say you're wrong. You're the one making assumptions, not me, I'm saying you don't know.

^powerful posting.

you guys are ridiculous on this site. someone on the first page called him a crackhead!? what the hell is going on here?

Fresno
10-24-2009, 04:02 PM
this whole thing is blown out proportion

every needs to read what jetsfan28 posted

Either way it just highlights the fact that even when he doesnt do it on purpose he ends up in questionable situations.

Its not that he can't catch a break, its just that he doesnt think about the bigger picture when hes out in public.

Hes also a father.

AllTheWay
10-24-2009, 04:05 PM
How is that a questionable situation? He fell asleep, and there is some beer around. According to the reports his friggin counselor was on the boat with him. :confused:

And yes, I will believe the reports wayyyyyyy before I even consider you to be objective in this matter.

theuuord
10-24-2009, 04:06 PM
its because he was sent to rehab and suppose to be clean

a) everyone on the boat who has been asked is quoted as saying he stayed clean
b) even if he wasn't, it has nothing to do with basketball
C) and most importantly, Beasley has such a negative stigma already because of how the media fed him to you guys in the first place that watching him being bashed with no regard for fact is just sad to see.

BALLER71
10-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Either way it just highlights the fact that even when he doesnt do it on purpose he ends up in questionable situations.

Its not that he can't catch a break, its just that he doesnt think about the bigger picture when hes out in public.

Hes also a father.

He's not putting himself in "questionable situations" for people who can read. If you know how to read you can see that this trip was sponsored by the team and that he didn't have any alcohol.
But to people like you, who can't read, this is a questionable situation :rolleyes:

theuuord
10-24-2009, 04:09 PM

Hes also a father.

How is being on a private boat for a team-sanctioned event "in public"?

How is a picture of him sleeping on a couch a "questionable situation"?

There is nothing questionable about it. YOU are just making assumptions based upon your previous notions about Beasley, that have been fed to you by the media for the last year and a half.

DCB/LAL
10-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Its not their fault, but when you strive to be in the public eye by playing professional sports or being on TV you have to realize that there are people at home that are going to look up to you as a role model. It comes with the territory.

Beasley's job is to play the game but when they are paying you millions they also want you to be living a healthy lifestyle to keep you playing the game and not in trouble. Just like working for an important job(No, not Chick-Fil-A), your boss will want you to have a life but not do anything that could affect your life and doing your job. Beasley's social life has already caused him to be sent to Rehab.

Secondly, what is wrong with Family Guy? :laugh:

I love family guy but stewie always trying to kill his mom that more adult humor I think but maybe thats just me but me personally I love family guy I dont care who you are thats funny!!

And my arguement is yes their in the Public eye but so are all these TV show that YOUNGER kids probably watch you think 7-10 year olds are worried about what an athlete does or about whats gonna happen next on their favorite TV show? And yet nobody talks about that hanana montana chick (however you spell her name) dressing like a hoe or any of the other s**t on TV.

So IMO stars being "role models" is bulls**t they get paid to do their JOB while yes they are fourtunate to be playing basketball you must realize they worked their butt off to be as good as they are its doesnt just come to you unless your Shaq lol.

macc
10-24-2009, 04:13 PM

Ya but then theres reality. Just because he's paid doesn't mean he's going to waste his younger years. Besides that, why is this even an issue? Do you know the situation he was in when he passed out? Do you know how much he drank? You prob don't know anything right. Just like me, so therefor, how could you or I judge the guy on it? Its not like he got into an alcohol related accident that could of killed somone. He was passed out with alcohol around him at a house. Big deal? If you don't know the story behind it, why comment on it? I would rather know the guy passed out on a couch instead of behind the wheel in a car. To me this is a nonissue.

Ofcourse the media is gonna blow it up because they are always looking for that next story. I'm just suprised people buy into it. He's not a role model. If a parent teaches their kid that an NBA player is a role model then I don't think their fit to be parents. They are basketball players and they get paid because us fans like to watch them, so lets not get it twisted here.

Granted there are things expected of them as NBA professionals but if the NBA doesn't want them drinking then they should pass a rule that states they can't drink. Since there isn't that rule then they are allowed to do what they want as long as they aren't breaking any rules or causing harm to somone else.

Bottom line I'm not going to judge a guy based on one line saying he's passed out with alcohol. Big flippin deal.

theuuord
10-24-2009, 04:15 PM
also, he was not sent to rehab. he chose himself to go to rehab. which is a VERY mature move for a young millionaire with an addiction problem.
But go ahead and keep pushing this notion that he's completely incapable of being an adult.

theuuord
10-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Ofcourse the media is gonna blow it up because they are always looking for that next story. I'm just suprised people buy into it. He's not a role model. If a parent teaches their kid that an NBA player is a role model then I don't think their fit to be parents.

every word of this reeks of truth.

mjt20mik
10-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Underage drinking FTW. I'm sure the man had at least one beer.

DCB/LAL
10-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Underage drinking FTW. Beasley is only 20, and I swear the drinking age in the states is 21.

Either your an old geezer or your a nerd im not sure yet.

In case you forgot weed is also illegal but I dont see you arguing that.

mjt20mik
10-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Either your an old geezer or your a nerd im not sure yet.

In case you forgot weed is also illegal but I dont see you arguing that.

I honestly don't know what your point is? If you were to read what I wrote, I'm not arguing anything. So maybe next time, try reading the person's post.

klvanzu
10-24-2009, 04:32 PM
I think this is being blown way out of proportion. He's passed out next to a girl with 5 beer bottles on the table? Yeah, he's soooo out of control. Go to any college and you'll find half the student population in the same situation 3-4 times a week.

smith&wesson
10-24-2009, 04:35 PM
beasley is a bad boy ... couple years in the leauge i think youll look at him differently. he just has that edge to him and i like it personally.

DCB/LAL
10-24-2009, 04:36 PM
I honestly don't know what your point is? If you were to read what I wrote, I'm not arguing anything. So maybe next time, try reading the person's post.

Well you pointed out that "underage" drinking is illegal then managed to also state your opinion that he had at least one beer so im just pointing out that cannabis is also illegal and many players smoke that and your not arguing that.

daleja424
10-24-2009, 04:40 PM
some of the people in here are MORONS! are you serious? The HEAT, ESPN, the boat captain, the counselor, and people on the boat ALL say that he wasn't drinking... yet you all know better? GTFO!

get off his back. ppl hate on him even when he doesnt do anything wrong...

get over yourselves. do u really have nothing better to do?

JWO35
10-24-2009, 04:49 PM
some of the people in here are MORONS! are you serious? The HEAT, ESPN, the boat captain, the counselor, and people on the boat ALL say that he wasn't drinking... yet you all know better? GTFO!

get off his back. ppl hate on him even when he doesnt do anything wrong...

get over yourselves. do u really have nothing better to do?

Agreed... :clap:

mjt20mik
10-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Well you pointed out that "underage" drinking is illegal then managed to also state your opinion that he had at least one beer so im just pointing out that cannabis is also illegal and many players smoke that and your not arguing that.

OK that's fair. However, there aren't threads about other players smoking cannabis, and there aren't pictures showing them with marijuana next to them. Thus the reason why I did not bring up other players and cannabis. Make sense.

fishfan79
10-24-2009, 04:52 PM
hmmm hot chicks fishing, good weather, vs freezing your buttcheeks off elsewherein the country :)

either way kid did no wrong

DCB/LAL
10-24-2009, 04:54 PM
OK that's fair. However, there aren't threads about other players smoking cannabis, and there aren't pictures showing them with marijuana next to them. Thus the reason why I did not bring up other players and cannabis. Make sense.

Yes but too be fair the artical also says he did not drink.

Jonathan2323
10-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Miami ftw!

Kdirt
10-24-2009, 05:15 PM
dude drank some bud light and kicked it with some chicks, lol who cares.

fairandbalanced
10-24-2009, 05:31 PM
It was taken during a Heat team event...who goes on a boat and drink with Basketball shorts on?

Young and Stupid
10-24-2009, 05:34 PM
It was taken during a Heat team event...who goes on a boat and drink with Basketball shorts on?

Who goes into a club strapped with sweatpants on?

DrDEADalready
10-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Crack head :pity:

FlakeyFool
10-24-2009, 05:40 PM
This thread is identical to that of the one about how Josh Hamilton was photographed partying, and everyone on that forum was brushing it off saying that he was just having a good time.

I hope beasley doesn't become the poster child of wasted talent :(

jetsfan28
10-24-2009, 05:43 PM

Hes also a father.

You're right. What a dumbass. Any logical person would've slept on the hardwood floor, and then complained about having a tight back. Or jumped out of the ****ing boat and drowned while sleeping. No sane person would sleep on a comfortable couch.

Vinny642
10-24-2009, 05:46 PM
I think there is purple gatorade in the cups

Byronicle
10-24-2009, 05:53 PM
ive given up on this guy...god thing those bosh for beasley rumors were all just well simply rumors :)

Byronicle
10-24-2009, 05:55 PM
but let the man be, he is just living the life

carruthers32
10-24-2009, 05:59 PM
who gives a sh**......really! like wow the guy likes to have fun, big f'ing deal.

Vinny642
10-24-2009, 06:04 PM
but let the man be, he is just living the life

Exactly, let him do what he does, *******, hop off.

blazerman
10-24-2009, 06:19 PM
After a stint in rehab, I thought you are supposed to stay out of the way of temptation from drugs and alcohol. Being on a boat with people drinking all around you doesnt sound like good logic to me if your trying to stay clean and sober.

And if the Heat are stupid enough to put him on a boat with people drinking right after sending him to rehab they they should be the ones catching the heat on this one, because this doesnt sit well with the masses either way and that's why it's a hot topic, somebody f***ed up on that one, Bongsley or the Heat, you decide!

I actually like the Heat and hope Beasley does get it rolling for himself but if the Heat are that dumb to put him in a confined space with partying going on maybe Miami isnt the best place for him.

Send him to to the Twolves for Love and Corey Brewer, case closed. Both teams good probably get on the same page with that one.

Bullsfan22
10-24-2009, 06:19 PM
umm... who cares? why do people expect athletes to be perfect? I still think Beasley will be a 20 ppg scorer in this league.

Ethix11
10-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Some of you people calling him a crackhead based off of just a photo mustof grown up listening to your mommy and youre pappy for waay too long. Do you not know how completely normal it is to get drunk and wake up next to hot chicks the next morning? AND THATS THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE WAS DRINKING YOU GOODY TWOSHOES! Also, for those comments about being better off not making the trade for Bosh, do not even act like those millionare dont go clubbing and get hammered from time to time if not then you must be another child. Bashing somebody just for the sake of argument. :bla: :facepalm:

saucy1
10-24-2009, 06:27 PM
he s a loser you should trade him for the great steven jackson signed don nelson

Rome
10-24-2009, 06:33 PM
If i was good enough to make the NBA you'd see these kinda pictures alot. Haha who cares really. He'll learn.

Mrphilly
10-24-2009, 06:42 PM
People love to judge, what is wrong with this picture. Is it the sleeping part? Is it the beer that we can't prove he was drinking(who cares if he was). So I guess you guys don't drink or sleep.

I love the people that say they give up on him, like he needs your support to be successful. Beasley is a good young player and his actions is nothing similar to derric coleman or eddie griffin.

Mrphilly
10-24-2009, 06:43 PM
People love to judge, what is wrong with this picture. Is it the sleeping part? Is it the beer that we can't prove he was drinking(who cares if he was). So I guess you guys don't drink or sleep.

I love the people that say they give up on him, like he needs your support to be successful. Beasley is a good young player and his actions is nothing similar to derric coleman or eddie griffin.

blazerman
10-24-2009, 06:44 PM
If i was good enough to make the NBA you'd see these kinda pictures alot. Haha who cares really. He'll learn.

Me too.

_Supreme_
10-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Maybe some of you should think before you post your monkey arse comments.

MIAMI --

Seven pictures of the Miami Heat forward asleep on a boat have been posted on celebrity Web site TMZ.com, including one with several beer bottles and cans on a nearby table.

The pictures were taken on a team outing earlier this month. The 20-year-old Beasley said Saturday that he does not drink, and the ship's captain released a statement saying the player did not "consume or even touch" alcohol on the trip.

Team officials also insisted Beasley did nothing wrong.

It was on a team outing, with HEAT officials present. Pat Riley probably drank those beers.

zambo4president
10-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Purple Drank some lean :laugh2:

theLgndKllr35
10-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Maybe some of you should think before you post your monkey arse comments.

It was on a team outing, with HEAT officials present. Pat Riley probably drank those beers.

That doesn't mean team officials were there, it means they are trying to keep the publicity off this guy, so they issued comment. It's like team officials saying Kobe did nothing wrong in Colorado. (Just an example, not trying to insinuate anything about Kobe, I actually think he did nothing)

I for one could care less if Beasley was partying, he's a celebrity, and I'm sure nobody under 21 drinks. :rolleyes:

zambo4president
10-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Me too.

Me 3.

ATX
10-24-2009, 06:59 PM

Love this response.

Who the F cares. Jeez, give the guy a break. Haters

Trouble87
10-24-2009, 07:04 PM
jump off his nuts yo

Beas is just being a kid

smith&wesson
10-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Some of you people calling him a crackhead based off of just a photo mustof grown up listening to your mommy and youre pappy for waay too long. Do you not know how completely normal it is to get drunk and wake up next to hot chicks the next morning? AND THATS THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE WAS DRINKING YOU GOODY TWOSHOES! Also, for those comments about being better off not making the trade for Bosh, do not even act like those millionare dont go clubbing and get hammered from time to time if not then you must be another child. Bashing somebody just for the sake of argument. :bla: :facepalm:

lol squares!! they make me :puke:

theuuord
10-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Crack head :pity:

you were an idiot the first time you said this.

now you're just pitiful.

MackSnackWrap
10-24-2009, 07:21 PM
LMFAO :facepalm:

Young and Stupid
10-24-2009, 07:28 PM
What?... It's not that serious he's just having a little fun, let the man live.

Regards,
Michael Irvin

marlinsfan24
10-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Some posters are really dumb lol. Where's the proof Beasley was drinking? Where's the proof that picture of him earlier was infact weed? Get ****ing lives

theimortalone
10-24-2009, 08:50 PM
What proof do you guys have that Beasley was actually drinking? No one has proof. Lets not all assume now.

jimbobjarree
10-24-2009, 08:52 PM
whys it a sad sad story when Beasley is doing stuff every other fun 20 year old in the country is doing?

Chapin78
10-24-2009, 08:53 PM
I haven't.

Am I in the minority?

I meant here not hear.

Boating and drinking is something that is frequently done together leisurely. If he wasn't driving the boat and he is of legal age then I do not see a problem with it. I understand that he went to rehab but it still doesn't mean he can't have a drink as long as he doesn't abuse it. So either some dumbass took a pic of him taking a nap while being in the sun all day which can make you tired or he actually got smashed on a boat. We will never know unless we were on the boat. Oh and to answer your question Im sure many of us have been on a boat and got drunk and yes cruises do count also.

blazerman
10-24-2009, 09:16 PM
whys it a sad sad story when Beasley is doing stuff every other fun 20 year old in the country is doing?

Does anyone realize the that he just got out of rehab. In that article it said he was with his counselor and some Heat fans are saying it was sanctioned by the Heat themselves.
What kind of counselor takes a guy straight out of rehab to a party on a boat with everybody partying and if the Heat had anything to do with such a stupid thing they deserve too take the Heat(no pun intended) for not looking out for Beasley's best interest.

I dont know if he drank or not and could careless if he did but anyone with half a brain knows the media would get a hold of this and stories would run rampant. F***em they deserve to catch heat for looking like a bunch of fools for this.

What Beasley does is his business but everybody just wants to see him succeed and this just raised question marks with alot of people. And for those of you that say's who gives a s**t and are Heat fans, well I would if I were you because he either has a bigger problem with A&D or his counselor and the Heat staffers that organized this thing outta be shot for putting one of their future stars in such a precarious position!

This isnt directed at you Jimbobjarree, I just picked a post to that had a who cares or he's a kid what do you expect kinda reply to it. Ive seen alot of players mess up in Portland and some that got a jacket they didnt deserve but I hope those around Beasley lookout for him as a person and a player because it put's his fans on the defensive and in reality they dont know if he did drink or not, for there sake I hope he didnt but man what a dumb**** of a counselor he must have, to allow him to be in a temptation situation in the first place.

Alot of Miami's future plans ride on Beasley doing his thing the right way, let's hope he get's there and someone in Miami tell his counselor to taking a f***ing hike because it sounds like that d***head is just putting Beasley in the line of fire and looking to help himself to the ladies or hobnobbing with famous people.

jimbobjarree
10-24-2009, 09:31 PM
I didnt know any info about it Heat officials etc, I just saw him crashed out with beer and a girl, I know for a high profile athlete he should know better, butthats pretty normal for most 20 year olds

king9er
10-24-2009, 09:41 PM
squares make these non-issues into problems

blazerman
10-24-2009, 09:55 PM
I didnt know any info about it Heat officials etc, I just saw him crashed out with beer and a girl, I know for a high profile athlete he should know better, butthats pretty normal for most 20 year olds

Oh yeah if I was 20yrs old and had it like that I'd enjoy the hell out of it myself but his people should look situations over a little better considering their the ones trying to shed a different light on him (after his rehab stint) and supposedly accompanying him on that trip. 99% of the masses that see that will take it as Beasley was plastered and passed out regardless if it's true or not.

I just see that as a sillly way to start campaigning for the season if it was a Heat organized event like some Heat fans are claiming.

effen5
10-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Wow this is getting blown way out of proportion, as much as Drose's gang picture. Who cares. A kid being a kid.

ackar
10-24-2009, 10:47 PM
None story jeez someone drinking that kool-aid and it's from TMZ my god get over it i bet some of you have plenty bottles, needles and other shiat laying around right now.

blazerman
10-25-2009, 02:37 AM
None story jeez someone drinking that kool-aid and it's from TMZ my god get over it i bet some of you have plenty bottles, needles and other shiat laying around right now.

hahaha, that's funny but probably true, Im sure there's plenty of blunts being burner as people are posting too. Hellcrooner has to have a bottle close by his computer because I feel like Im slurring just reading his posts.

SirCalvin81
10-25-2009, 03:02 AM
who cares

Raph12
10-25-2009, 03:15 AM
Who cares what he does, he hasn't established himself in the NBA yet, it's not like this guy will be the next GOAT player, personally couldn't care less what he does in his free time.

whitesox1991
10-25-2009, 03:18 AM
His life is spiraling downward at a rapid rate. He will join Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and the rest of them in the 27 club, except he will only be 23.

Big Zo
10-25-2009, 03:44 AM
His life is spiraling downward at a rapid rate. He will join Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and the rest of them in the 27 club, except he will only be 23.

Yes, this is what happens to everyone who has a few crappy light beers every now and then at an early age.

blazerman
10-25-2009, 06:51 AM

Personally I hope not, I wouldnt wish that on anybody and I'd like to see him turn it around for himself and all of his fans. Im not even a Heat fan but I would like to see the guy realize his potential and more importantly enjoy his life.

Normally I wouldnt give two s**ts about someone drinking and smoking weed but the guy has alot more going in life than the average partier and he has alot of young fans that look up to him, I just hope he clutches up and proves his critics wrong.

daleja424
10-25-2009, 10:43 AM

:bang::bang::bang:

daleja424
10-25-2009, 10:45 AM
you people need to get a hold of your self.
1. Beasley wasnt even drinking
2. 80% of my floor (I live in a college dorm) is hung over RIGHT NOW

GET OVER IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Next thing you knowTMZ will have a picture of him ordering dominoes with a caption, "Beasley has the munchies after smoking out."

TMZ IS ********!

theuuord
10-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Next thing you knowTMZ will have a picture of him ordering dominoes with a caption, "Beasley has the munchies after smoking out."

TMZ IS ********!

oh my god this is so close to possible it's actually scary.

b_rad23
10-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Who cares what he does, he hasn't established himself in the NBA yet, it's not like this guy will be the next GOAT player, personally couldn't care less what he does in his free time.

Yes, this is what happens to everyone who has a few crappy light beers every now and then at an early age.

Or a few purple gatorades. Either way, this is probably an indication that he's going to kill himself.

you people need to get a hold of your self.
1. Beasley wasnt even drinking
2. 80% of my floor (I live in a college dorm) is hung over RIGHT NOW

GET OVER IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

TMZ IS ********!

Lol true and funny and very possible.

kjoke
10-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Beasley is my idol

Young and Stupid
10-25-2009, 12:16 PM

Its true man...dem lights they gateway drinks. First its lights, then its ale, then its lager, and from there you move onto Tequila and its a wrap from there.

Regards,
Lendale White

mully
10-25-2009, 12:49 PM
jesus let the guy be. i mean come on what the hell is this what a waste of a thread.

LA_Raiders
10-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Coronas are for Men not for Kids...

He will be another crackhead with a lot of potential...

jimbobjarree
10-25-2009, 02:41 PM
squares make these non-issues into problems

agreed. And this thread has helped root out all the squares on PSD

J$mo0th_3o5
10-25-2009, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLsHP94bvXs

RaptorsFanatic
10-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Do you guys know what "crackheads" and "addicts" are, if you don't, there's no point in just labelling someone. Anyone can smoke piff, and anyone can get a couple of drinks, that doesn't make them "addicts" or "crackheads".

Yes, I agree as a professional, it is very alarming and sad that these type of photos of Beasley have been surfaced time and time again, but I dont understand how this should make such big news.

MiamiHeat
10-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Do you guys know what "crackheads" and "addicts" are, if you don't, there's no point in just labelling someone. Anyone can smoke piff, and anyone can get a couple of drinks, that doesn't make them "addicts" or "crackheads".

Yes, I agree as a professional, it is very alarming and sad that these type of photos of Beasley have been surfaced time and time again, but I dont understand how this should make such big news.

yeah they just like labeling people
like that Lakers fan that called him a crackhead
should I call Kobe a rapist??

1-800-STFU
10-25-2009, 06:19 PM

Ummm....needles????

No, just no.

And I don't have a ton of **** lying around, its called not living like a scumbag.