PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a guard question, please.

Turtle55
10-21-2009, 08:59 PM
I need to pick one of the following guards for a bench spot. Tyreke Evans, Lou Williams, Aaron Brooks, Richard Jefferson (not really a guard but he's available)

kEviN21
10-21-2009, 09:44 PM
All three: Tyreke Evans, Lou Williams, Aaron Brooks are solid pick ups. Aaron Brooks is inconsistent but will have games here in there with 20+ points and 5+ assists.

Tyreke Evans so far in preseason is looking great. The question is it's preseason only so we'll how he does this year.

Lou Williams will start now in place of Andre Miller. It'll be interesting to see how he produces. He isn't a ball hogger nor does he get you crazy assists.

If Tyreke starts game 1 regular season I would go with him. You could always drop whoever you pick up for someone else.

Turtle55
10-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks, Tyreke's who I drafted but was second guessing it when I saw Brooks and Williams available. My other guards are Wade, Roy, Harris, and Westbrook. Should have mentioned my league gives two points per assist.

Yankees1115
10-21-2009, 10:29 PM
If Richard Jefferson is on waivers, just pack it in cause your league is wack and def not competitive. How is that.

Turtle55
10-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Weak analysis, looking for adults to give actual feedback. Draft just happened so as soon as waivers clear he'll be off the waiver wire.

kEviN21
10-21-2009, 11:09 PM
RJ I wouldn't touch unless you want 14 points per game:

I would keep Tyreke. I think he will get the most assists, that's if he is starting over Beno/getting definite minutes which so far he seems like he will.

Turtle55
10-22-2009, 07:51 AM
RJ I wouldn't touch unless you want 14 points per game:

I would keep Tyreke. I think he will get the most assists, that's if he is starting over Beno/getting definite minutes which so far he seems like he will.

That's cool, appreciate it. The only thing that worries me with Ty is the turnovers but his rebounds and assists should cancel those out.

verlan54
10-25-2009, 11:51 AM
I need to pick one of the following guards for a bench spot. Tyreke Evans, Lou Williams, Aaron Brooks, Richard Jefferson (not really a guard but he's available)
Williams for sure unless he shows he can't handle the starters job.