C- Troy Murphy
UTIL- N8 Robinson
UTIL- Joakim Noah
BENCH- Louis Williams
BENCH- Jermaine O'Neal
BENCH- Antonio McDyess

DQL
10-21-2009, 04:06 AM
damn Dwight Howard at pick 11 and Deron Williams at 14 were steals. Great draft. I think you should trade either Noah or JO for a SG

Yankees1115
10-21-2009, 12:19 PM
I thought I was light on scoring so I traded Troy Murphy straight up for Antawn Jamison. I am gonna keep Noah cause I think he is gonna improve so much this season. They said he has been working hard as hell and he bulked up alot. Should be alot of boards and blocks and improved scoring. I got him around round ten or so, so its not that much of a risk.

kEviN21
10-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Good trade for Jamison. Scoring is the key to fantasy basketball so if anything that would be the only thing your team needs. If anything you could look to get a scrub scorer on your bench instead of 3 big guys.

pelmen84
10-21-2009, 03:37 PM
Personally i think you are low on assists... other than that

Jamison is out indefinetly with a shoulder injury... hope nothing serious.. otherwise you got ripped off

Yankees1115
10-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Yeah I def researched that one before I traded. They said he is def out preseason but he should be cool first game. The report said they are just being cautious. Yeah I agree with the assists, but so many guards went so early.