Eric Gordon
Andrea Barghani
Courtney Lee
Aaron Brooks
Jason Thompson
James Harden
Brandon Jennings
Andres Nocioni

So I drafted Harden and Jennings because always I end up dropping people around this pick for free agents so I figured why not hold a few rookies to see how they do.

I drafted a lot of scorers because they fill up the stat sheet wisely while shooting a decent % still.

Let me know what you think of my team and how I can make it better with trades or any other ideas.

Ebbs
10-18-2009, 02:48 AM
Andrea ninth round is a nice steal. Also what pick did you get? I like your team it has alot of potential Carter Pierce are gambles as there are alot of good players on both those teams. If they play well early on I might trade for a star on a weaker team who sees more consistent touches. Also Ben Gordon should be just gold for you this season.

kEviN21
10-18-2009, 02:53 AM
Pick number two.

Order went:
LBJ
CP3
Kobe
Wade

And I actually like my team hopefully it works out good. A few other guys have pretty solid teams so I hope Paul, Vince, and Baron can each get me at least 16 points, 5 rebounds/assists. I'll think of some possible trades and ask ya :)

Tribe
10-18-2009, 04:37 AM
pretty solid...i have eric gordon on 2 of my teams...i think he is going to improve and go off again this year...

i would suggest dropping jennings and tryng to get jonny flynn if available...i think he is going to be a big time contributor as well

Yankees1115
10-20-2009, 11:38 PM
You def need more bigs it looks like.