PDA

View Full Version : Should NBA increase NBA All Star roster to 15 players?

Lakeshow86
10-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Every year there are guys that are left out that should be on the team but because stupid fans vote for players that dont deserve it over another guy i think it should be increased to 15 players. The regular nba roster has up to 15 players so why not have 15 on each all star team? They dont have to play but just be mentioned as an all star to reward those guys that deserve to be an all star.

97'bulls
10-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Makes perfect sense to me

asandhu23
10-14-2009, 01:39 PM
yes sir. they should do this to teams as well. that would give jobs to FA's

JordansBulls
10-14-2009, 01:49 PM
I don't think so. You have guys who barely play in the game as it is and besides with guys who get injured or decide to sit out you always have others that replace them.

ChiSox219
10-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Absolutely not.

topdog
10-14-2009, 02:08 PM
It's the fans game and thank God basketball of all the sports actually has both an entertaining and competitive game (yes, i'm jabbing at you NFL).

The starters may not always deserve it on their play from that year but are fan favorites and can generally be counted on for alley-oops and fast-break fun. My only worry is about guys like Yi Jianlian or others getting team or regional votes and getting in completely unmerited.

I see no point in having my favorite player selected to the team if he's not going to play. The all-star game isn't about benchwarmers - it's about the fans and individual performances. Coaches and fans just need to make better selections and someone deserving is always going to be left off and have to prove themselves "next year."

ZebraCity916
10-14-2009, 02:46 PM
12 get in as it is, right??

Maybe, make it 13?? That's the minimum amount of players per team so that would make sense.

And the 1 extra roster spot might get D-Will in an All-Star game finally. :D