PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best..... and .....

bears88
10-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Who has the best stadiums in the NBA and who has the best team logos. For me when it comes to logos my top 5 favorite NBA logos and stadiums are ( other then my Bulls dont want to be biased):

Logos:

1. Minnasota Timberwolves
2. Orlando Magic
3. Boston Celtics
4. Toronto Raptors
5. New Orleans Hornets

Stadiums:

1. Staples Center - when I was there I felt like I was part of Hollywood ( it has that feeling thou ) lol dont ask how or why I just did the atmosphere at night in there is just unbelievable especially during the playoffs.

2. TD Garden (Celtics)- Great History and great team
back in the day you can not argue about that.

3. Madson Squar Garden - Even thou I hate the knicks ( sorry knicks fans) I went there and had alot of fun, and Thats were everything happens ( well not everything but you get my point). That is one of my favorite places to vist in New York.

4.US Airways Center - Every time I go there I always have good luck and in general I like how the stadium is.

5. EnergySolutions Arena- I like that Place is becasue the Bulls denied Malone and Stocken and the rest of that Jazz team a couple of championships. I know I said I dont want to be biased but I cant help myself on the last one

Well those are my favorite NBA logos and stadiums <<<<< ( I got experince from visting thoes places).

Other then your own favorite team what is your favorite logo(s) and NBA Stadium(s) and why ?

LOL I know am going to get alot of hate, but hey everyone has the right to say anything they want.

asandhu23
10-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Warriors' The City logo is the best. and we have the best arena

bears88
10-14-2009, 02:00 AM
well other then your favorite team obviously what logs and stadium you like other then your own team. I do like your team color thou

I like you
10-14-2009, 02:19 AM
Stadium- Timberwolves.
Logos- Bobcats

MDfootball36
10-14-2009, 02:45 AM
cavs
bulls
twolves
Houston
Toronto

the best arenas
staples
madison square
us airways
pepsi center

Bulls_fan90
10-14-2009, 02:45 AM
Stadium- New York
Logo- Chicago

asandhu23
10-14-2009, 02:51 AM
well other then your favorite team obviously what logs and stadium you like other then your own team. I do like your team color thou

other than mine? ok. i like rockets. the one jersey from the time of olajuwon. atlanta hawks... and i like the Miami Heat Arena. the place's got a warm feeling

PurpleJesus
10-14-2009, 03:21 AM
wow, its kinda cool to see the twolves get some love...

Best logo...I like the Hawks

Best stadium is a tie between Staples and Madison

Ace33Bone
10-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Best Logo: Hawks or T-Wolves

Best Stadiums: MSG its the Mecca

king4day
10-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Arena - Hawks
Logo - (outside of Suns) Bucks

ko8e24
10-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Who has the best stadiums in the NBA and who has the best team logos. For me when it comes to logos my top 5 favorite NBA logos and stadiums are ( other then my Bulls dont want to be biased):

Logos:

1. Minnasota Timberwolves
2. Orlando Magic
3. Boston Celtics
4. Toronto Raptors
5. New Orleans Hornets

Stadiums:

1. Staples Center - when I was there I felt like I was part of Hollywood ( it has that feeling thou ) lol dont ask how or why I just did the atmosphere at night in there is just unbelievable especially during the playoffs.

2. TD Garden (Celtics)- Great History and great team
back in the day you can not argue about that.

3. Madson Squar Garden - Even thou I hate the knicks ( sorry knicks fans) I went there and had alot of fun, and Thats were everything happens ( well not everything but you get my point). That is one of my favorite places to vist in New York.

4.US Airways Center - Every time I go there I always have good luck and in general I like how the stadium is.

5. EnergySolutions Arena- I like that Place is becasue the Bulls denied Malone and Stocken and the rest of that Jazz team a couple of championships. I know I said I dont want to be biased but I cant help myself on the last one

Well those are my favorite NBA logos and stadiums <<<<< ( I got experince from visting thoes places).

Other then your own favorite team what is your favorite logo(s) and NBA Stadium(s) and why ?

LOL I know am going to get alot of hate, but hey everyone has the right to say anything they want.

:confused::confused:

That name didn't exist back then, it was known as the Delta Center when Delta AirLines still owned it. Energy Solutions didn't purchase it until 8 yrs later in 2006.

Hellcrooner
10-14-2009, 03:58 PM
logos every team that has a pre 90s logo like celtics, lakers, sixers(now), bulls,clippers or onl little altered like knicks,

the rest is a ****

MackSnackWrap
10-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Acc is a the best staduim the energy is sick

Ray_R
10-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Logos
Bulls
Hawks
T-Wolves

Stadium
It wouldnt matter aftter the allstar gamein cowboys stadium :drool:

bears88
10-14-2009, 04:46 PM
:confused::confused:

That name didn't exist back then, it was known as the Delta Center when Delta AirLines still owned it. Energy Solutions didn't purchase it until 8 yrs later in 2006.

sorry if I confused you I really dont know that much about stadiums names changes but you know what I mean

Wilson
10-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Warriors' The City logo is the best. and we have the best arena

Agreed. Great atmosphere in that place, and the old logo was a classic.

iced_earth4
10-14-2009, 05:29 PM
God I miss the old Boston Garden, so much history, so much attitude. I even remember the 13,909 seating capacity. Everyone in the place was sitting on top of each other screaming, laughing and sometimes crying. The new Garden is great and everything but nothing can compare to the REAL Garden!

DrDEADalready
10-14-2009, 06:03 PM
JAZZ

And the JAZZ

Ripper Gein
10-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Best logo Bulls

Best Stadium Lakers staples center the TRUE Mecca.