PDA

View Full Version : Leinart to Raiders

Ferro21
10-13-2009, 08:05 PM
The Cards are eating Leinarts fat contract to sit on the bench. Jamarcus Russel is a disaster, so why not give the Raiders Leinart for their first pick. We could then get a Bradford or Tebow in the upcoming draft. Any thoughts ???

MalkinIsMagic
10-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Because the Raiders wouldn't give their pick for Leinart.

PhillyLuver
10-13-2009, 08:26 PM
The Cards are eating Leinarts fat contract to sit on the bench. Jamarcus Russel is a disaster, so why not give the Raiders Leinart for their first pick. We could then get a Bradford or Tebow in the upcoming draft. Any thoughts ???

Haha that sounds awful nice for you, doesn't it?

You wouldn't get more than a 4th or 5th for Leinart

THE Vernon
10-13-2009, 09:07 PM
lol 1st?

they already have a lot of $$$ tied into russel..and they passed on leinhart.
they would not give a top 5 pick for him

plus im sure the raiders would rather have any of those prospects you mentioned rather than lienhart.

but i would trade alex smith for the raiders 1st :D, so u dont blame you

Raidaz4Life
10-13-2009, 09:30 PM
lol Don't get me wrong I hate Russell but there is no way I'd give you a first, second, or third for Leinart.... you'd get a 4th and a 6th max

sirfreshness
10-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Al Davis is crazy but there is no way he would give up a 1st for Matt. He wouldnt even consider trading for Matt with a mid-selection. He passed on him once Davis is infatuated with physical freaks (i.e. Russell, McFadden, DHB, and many many others), Leinart is not super gifted physically he is very avg all round physically.

DESERTDWELLER
10-13-2009, 10:11 PM
lol

You better hope that the Bidwells hang onto 'lil Matt, he IS the future for the Cards.

I believe that he'll be a decent QB.

Jack of Blades
10-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah Leinart's is the future for the Cards. Warner is probably in his last year and if I remember correctly, Leinart looked like a freakin' stud this preseason.

pennybank
10-14-2009, 01:31 AM
How fast can Leinart run the 40? haha

bcransom
10-14-2009, 02:38 AM
:laugh:

mn1170
10-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Al Davis is crazy but there is no way he would give up a 1st for Matt. He wouldnt even consider trading for Matt with a mid-selection. He passed on him once Davis is infatuated with physical freaks (i.e. Russell, McFadden, DHB, and many many others), Leinart is not super gifted physically he is very avg all round physically.
....and Al Davis's drafting strategy is paying off?:facepalm:

mn1170
10-15-2009, 02:34 PM
How fast can Leinart run the 40? haha
How many games have the Raiders won with "holdout for money he is worth it" Russell?:clap:

bigsams50
10-15-2009, 05:53 PM
i saw this i thought leinart actually got traded lol and no, he's not worth a first

sirfreshness
10-15-2009, 10:25 PM
....and Al Davis's drafting strategy is paying off?:facepalm:

I didnt say it was working.........its very very very obvious it isnt, just stating that there is no way in hell Davis would even consider this. I have never been a big Leinart fan. Heck I even met him when I did some work on his house over 3 years ago (just before the party pics came out yea I built some of his backyard) but I think he has finally learned what its going to take for him to be a good NFL QB and I think he will do just fine when he takes over for Warner.

chadillachembre
10-16-2009, 11:57 AM
well 1st of all the cards arent eating leinarts contract right now. his contract was top heavy meaning he got a high majority of his contract paid to him in the 1st couple of years of his contract. So his figures arent killing us on todays payroll.

secondly i cant stand leinart but I don't know if i would want to trade him for a 4th rnd pick. Not many are bigger haters than me but he still is unproven to a degree..... or so thats what im telling myself