PDA

View Full Version : Some fantasy players I Picked to be breakouts this yr

spreadeagle
10-13-2009, 01:43 AM
Emeka Okafor-Reminds me of when Chandler came from the bulls as a so so player and became great while playing with a HOF type guard in Paul,like Marion when he was with Nash,I think his numbers will skyrocket

Andrea Bargnani-Playin great in pre season id guess a 18-20 ppg guy "really bad rebounder" but blocks shots,good passer, good 3 pt shooter. and I can always get him in like the 6th round

paul milsapp-Im guessing will edge out boozer as a younger cheaper player,with similar stats,I think hes a steal in the later rounds

Jason Thompson-Always flies under the rader could b a great player soon

Steph Curry-I just have a fellin hes gunna be around 12-14 a game and have a great shooting and 3pt % and might even start as a rookie,worth a gamble as a bench player on fantasy

Oh and I picked up Chris Duhon as a free agent on 2 of my teams,his #'s look good,but it is the knicks:(

Thoughts.....

DerekRE_3
10-13-2009, 02:10 AM
Emeka Okafor-Reminds me of when Chandler came from the bulls as a so so player and became great while playing with a HOF type guard in Paul,like Marion when he was with Nash,I think his numbers will skyrocket

Andrea Bargnani-Playin great in pre season id guess a 18-20 ppg guy "really bad rebounder" but blocks shots,good passer, good 3 pt shooter. and I can always get him in like the 6th round

paul milsapp-Im guessing will edge out boozer as a younger cheaper player,with similar stats,I think hes a steal in the later rounds

James Thompson-Always flies under the rader could b a great player soon

Steph Curry-I just have a fellin hes gunna be around 12-14 a game and have a great shooting and 3pt % and might even start as a rookie,worth a gamble as a bench player on fantasy

Oh and I picked up Chris Duhon as a free agent on 2 of my teams,his #'s look good,but it is the knicks:(

Thoughts.....

He's so under the radar that people don't even get his name right. I think you mean Jason Thompson.

kEviN21
10-13-2009, 02:10 AM
There's a fantasy thread.

I think Courtney Lee is up for a break out year.

spreadeagle
10-13-2009, 02:23 AM
ahhh i didnt see a fantasy forum my bad

spreadeagle
10-13-2009, 02:25 AM
He's so under the radar that people don't even get his name right. I think you mean Jason Thompson.

This is why im not a news reporter lol

DerekRE_3
10-13-2009, 02:28 AM
This is why im not a news reporter lol

Haha no worries just telling you so you can fix it.

Sports Illustrator
10-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Jason Thompson is definitely among the players to have a breakout season. I am not so sure about the rest of your players there on that list. Steph Curry is a possibility, but very risky.

Chris Duhon may flop as a fantasy player because the Knicks may either acquire a different PG, replace Duhon with Douglas at the starting PG spot, or trade Duhon to a title contending team.

Yankees1115
10-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Some guys I am all over this year. Should def have way better numbers this year and could produce first couple of round type numbers.

Wilson Chandler
Joakim Noah
Andrea Bargnani
Jeff Green

Sports Illustrator
10-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Some guys I am all over this year. Should def have way better numbers this year and could produce first couple of round type numbers.

Wilson Chandler
Joakim Noah
Andrea Bargnani
Jeff Green

I am not so sure about Andrea Bargnani, but I definitely agree with the rest of those players there. Each one of them should be returning even better player as far as how much they'll be producing for their teams.

Yankees1115
10-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I think he will have a great year. I like him alot cause he did so much for my team last year when I picked him up the second half. He was getting me alot of stats. The guy I like the most on that list though for a monster year is Noah.