PDA

View Full Version : has anybody seen our gaurds lately?

ouariba15
10-12-2009, 07:30 PM
ok so in the last 2 games ben gordon dunked on kurt thomas and hit a long 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Rodney stuckey made 2 people fall, in consecituve games. Rip and will bynum have just been playing crazy good. I'd say this gordon signing will work out very good for us as long as we dont trade rip plus we wont have to worry about gordon complaining about coming off the bench because he prefers to come off the bench. I know its only preseason ans weve played only 3 games but there's no doubt in my mind that the pistons will be at least the 3rd seed in the east as long as we stay healthy. What do u guys think?

b_rad23
10-12-2009, 07:33 PM
That you're out of your mind.

chicago lulz
10-12-2009, 07:35 PM
3rd seed......more like 1st seed and Finals bound.

TheKing23
10-12-2009, 07:40 PM
"At least 3rd seed"... :facepalm:

Yeah, your guards are playing well, but it's pre-season, no-one cares... Wait until Ben, Rip and Rodney start arguing about the lack of shots they're getting.

Oh and then there's your frontcourt... What frontcourt? Kwame Brown starting?? Lucky to get 8th seed.

BkOriginalOne
10-12-2009, 07:45 PM
So based on the preseason and the Ben Gordon signing... You're saying that they will finish with a better record than the Cavs who play in the same division as them?

MiamiHeat
10-12-2009, 07:48 PM
no way you are crazy
they will be champions this season
there's no doubt in my mind that the pistons will be the 1st seed in the East
healthy or not

LakersDudeee
10-12-2009, 07:50 PM
lol. loving the sarcasm

deuces
10-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Pistons>Lakers
Ben gordon> Kobe
Kwame brown> Pau

MackSnackWrap
10-12-2009, 07:52 PM
wow your basing your ranking in the top 3 just beacause of the play of your guards in the preseason :facepalm:

Super.
10-12-2009, 07:54 PM
So whos going to come in forth? the Cavs? the Celtics? the Magic? Please. 4th seed AT BEST

PBG
10-12-2009, 08:01 PM
yes the pistons guards are having a good pre season.

everybody will be butt hurt in the regular season when not 1 guard is able to stay in front on bynum.

we will NOT be the 3rd seed, 5th seed at best IF they make the playoffs.

bg and rip wont argue about how many shots they get up because they will play a total of about 10-15 mins together each game, stuckey dont need many shots, he likes to drive the ball and will maybe take about 5 jumpers per game (pending if he has become a better shooter).

a front court of kwame and wallace is looking like our starters as of now, they will set a tone defensively, with wallace playing about 5 mins at the start of game and start of 2nd half. how can you say we dont have a front court with kwame and wallace being 2 of the better post defenders in the league? (kwame may not block lots of shots, but altered shots are just as good)

ko8e24
10-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Pistons>Lakers
Ben gordon> Kobe
Kwame brown> Pau

how could u compare Ben Gordon to Kobe? :facepalm: Kobe flat out sux. He wishes he was Ben Gordon...Hell, he wishes he had Ben Gordon's name, cuz Gordon rhymes with Jordan

1-800-STFU
10-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Ben Jordan!

Gators123
10-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Pistons wont come in 3rd but will come in between 5-7th seed.

Their guards will be CRAZY explosive.

Ben Wallace is still showing he still has some left in the tank.

Kwame has shown he is a good center and a excellent post defender. he will probably be a 8-8 guy.

and Charlie V. is a 17 and 7 guy.

Yes pistons will be pretty damn good this year. Way better than last year

ETA: I like what keith Langlois said about the pistons today.

"In addition to bringing exactly what the Pistons needed offensively – a 3-point threat and the ability to break down defenses off the dribble – Gordon’s loss is going to be felt by the Bulls. If John Salmons plays well for a full season and Luol Deng stays healthy, they can cover up for some, but not all, of what Gordon gave them, especially as a fourth-quarter finisher. Don’t know who fills that role for them this year. The Bulls don’t have the overall depth or the scoring depth of the Pistons. They’ll be in the push for a playoff spot, as will the Pistons, but I’m picking the Pistons over Chicago. "

MrFastBreak
10-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Just because the Pistons guards are impressive in the preseason, you think they'll be 3rd in east? That is absolutely, positively the wrong way to determine how far a team will go.