PDA

View Full Version : Official fantasy basketball thread

TO Rapz
10-12-2009, 12:44 PM
KAI GUYZ IM REALLY EXITED ABOUT THIS YEARS BASKETBALL Season and fantasy basketball.
So lets ask all the questions here
Who will breakout this season?
Who will be a bust this season?
Who are the best players at not a very high price in your fantasy leagues?
What are some good fantasy games online?
I play NBA Stock Exchange by Rotohog.

td0tsfinest
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Anthony Randolph could have a breakout season when it comes to fantasy terms. He's a good scorer, he can rebound very well and he hustles for every play.

I don't think Rudy Gay will have as a good season as he had before; with AI and Zach Randolph on the team, along with the growing OJ Mayo, I don't see Gay getting as many touches as he used to.

Troy Murphy is very underrated but was a very good Fantasy player last year. He scored about 15 ppg, grabbed 12 rpg and shot over 2 3pts a game. You don't see that with many big men.

TO Rapz
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Exactly, but do you really think that Troy Murphy will repeat that performance this year?
And what about Danny Granger, I mean with Jarret Jack gone here to the TDOT, dont u think he will pick uup the slack even more?

ShockerArt
10-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Anthony Randolph could have a breakout season when it comes to fantasy terms. He's a good scorer, he can rebound very well and he hustles for every play.

I don't think Rudy Gay will have as a good season as he had before; with AI and Zach Randolph on the team, along with the growing OJ Mayo, I don't see Gay getting as many touches as he used to.

Troy Murphy is very underrated but was a very good Fantasy player last year. He scored about 15 ppg, grabbed 12 rpg and shot over 2 3pts a game. You don't see that with many big men.

I haven't wrapped my brain around the NBA yet. I knew all these guys were on the Grizzlies, but I didn't really think about it. Holy hell. First guy to touch the ball shoots it? Mayo, AI and Randolph are all black holes. I would avoid all Grizzlies, other than Mayo, in fantasy. They should lead the league in dribbling, and finish last in assists.

td0tsfinest
10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Exactly, but do you really think that Troy Murphy will repeat that performance this year?
And what about Danny Granger, I mean with Jarret Jack gone here to the TDOT, dont u think he will pick uup the slack even more?

I think so. He's was their most consistent big man last year. He's 6-11; which makes him Indy's biggest player. And the pacers don't have a lot of good big mans; Josh McRoberts, Roy Hibbert and Tyler Hansborough are very young and unproven.

He's ranked 35 in fantasy play; last year he finished the season at 15. I think he's can be a very solid pickup for a deep league.

TO Rapz
10-12-2009, 06:40 PM
ok
so in my league currently
u start off with $180 ok
and u need the following
pg:
sg:
g:
sf:
pf:
f:
fc:
c:
utl:

TO Rapz
10-12-2009, 06:44 PM
tdotsfinest

help me with my team and i will help u with yours (if u have 1)
if u do 180/9=20
So the average money per player should be 20 bcuks and troy murphy currently costs 23.50