PDA

View Full Version : Pistons this season...

DLeeicious
10-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Sorry if it's a repeat topic.

I don't know about you all but I think I'm more curious to see the Piston's play this year than any team in the league other than my own. I feel like they are such a random group of players thrown together, just hoping for the best. They no doubt have a lot of talent and no doubt can win a lot of games, but how do you all see things going for them?

My main issue comes with their PG and SG roles. Stuckey, Bynum, BG and Hamilton to fill the two slots? Can Bynum play with Stuckey effectively? Hamilton can play a little SF, but then you are pretty small overall at the 1-2-3 slots. I don't know I just see a mess of a situation there...what are the odds Hamilton gets moved pre-deadline?

I have about 50 other questions that I am curious to see get answered as the season goes on. What are all of your thoughts about their situation there? Non-Piston fans preferably.

Gators123
10-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Well obviously non pistons fans are going to hate because this site is full of pistons haters. Joe Dumars already said multiple times hes not looking to trade Hamilton.
So far all the pistons expressed how happy they are with the the roster. They can score with anyone in the league and if they can play good D like they have been showing in the preseason they can be a great team. Pistons will be 6th seed