PDA

View Full Version : Who is looking impressive?

BkOriginalOne
10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I've caught a couple of preseson games and have read some of the boxscores for games. Who looks impressive this year.

Anthony Morrow
Hibbert actually looks like is game is coming in.
CDR is looking good.
James Johnson/Taj Gibson.
Jeff Teague.

abe_froman
10-11-2009, 04:37 PM
blair,especially in his first game

Vinny642
10-11-2009, 04:42 PM
cp3 :shrug:

LionBryan
10-11-2009, 04:42 PM
I am.

SaimoNETS
10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Stephen Curry, from what i saw yesterday.
also T-Will, although he's a bit inconsistent.

Shady66
10-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Channing Frye. Going to be hitting that 3 consistantly this year in phoenix :)

FlakeyFool
10-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Sonny Weems

bigsams50
10-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Alexis Ajinca, 12 ppg and 7 rpg through 3 games. not bad, maybe he wasnt a wasted draft pic afterall

Kjthunder
10-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Roy Hibbert/Brandon Rush
Gilbert Arenas
Shawn Marion (26 points in debut with mavs), Drew Gooden
Channing Frye
Taj Gibson

Toenail Clipper
10-11-2009, 06:23 PM
cp3 :shrug:

STFU

I think Golden State will make the playoffs this year. They have tons of young talent, all they need is a legit center or power forward. :D Get something out of Jackson

Tblaze
10-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Frye
Griffin (not stat-wise, bis moves were pretty impressive)
Oden

Hawkeye15
10-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Love has 29/27 in 50 total minutes over 2 games.
Considering he will get 35 mpg, I would LOVE 19/17 a game, haha

FlakeyFool
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
oh and Amir Johnson has looked real nice. Derozan also looked good.

Gators123
10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Will "the thrill" Bynum. He could be a starting PG on many teams.

Raph12
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Players that look impressive during Preseason: (No star players included on the list)
All of the Magic bench
Anthony Morrow
Andrew Bynum
Greg Oden
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Will Bynum
Brook Lopez
Dejuan Blair

A bunch of others as well, just can't remember all of them off the top of my head.

JWO35
10-11-2009, 07:51 PM
This

Will Bynum has be great...he's playing like an above-average PG, hopefully he can carry this into the Regular Season.

Wilson
10-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Andrew Bynum has looked pretty good for the Lakers. I know we've only been against the Warriors, but it's just that he's moving freely, smoothly and quickly. Even after he came back last season, you could tell his knee wasn't right. It's looking great at the moment, no movement troubles at all.

He does need to work harder on defense though, he can't continue to play 30+ minutes and only get five or six rebounds. Hopefully that comes along.

tr3ymill3r
10-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Chase Buddinger

Teeboy1487
10-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Andrew Bynum has looked pretty good for the Lakers. I know we've only been against the Warriors, but it's just that he's moving freely, smoothly and quickly. Even after he came back last season, you could tell his knee wasn't right. It's looking great at the moment, no movement troubles at all.

He does need to work harder on defense though, he can't continue to play 30+ minutes and only get five or six rebounds. Hopefully that comes along. I agree Wilson. Also, Anthony Morrow for the warriors has look impressive to me too.

magichatnumber9
10-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Kendrick Perkins. Perk is a Beast. You dig

TheKing23
10-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Everyone seems to be sleeping on J.J Hickson... drafted 19th overall last year by the Cavs and struggled majorly with back injuries, but has averaged 15 and 6 on 61% shooting in 2 games. He'll give you numbers if you give him minutes.

Greg Oden has looked good... 15 and 10 in 24 minutes per game. I look for him to have a big year.

SirCarlton
10-11-2009, 08:38 PM

yet hes not starting on a team whos starting point guard cant get an assist?

Gators123
10-11-2009, 08:51 PM

Because the pistons like how he brings energy off the bench

Lakersfan2483
10-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Stephen Curry has looked pretty good thus far.

Mavrix
10-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Shawn Marion, Drew Gooden, Rodrigue Beaubois, Kris Humphries

Raph12
10-11-2009, 09:08 PM

x2 Rodney Stuckey is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overrated by the Piston's organisation

HouRealCoach
10-11-2009, 09:13 PM
I was waiting to see Oden

Gators123
10-11-2009, 09:13 PM
x2 Rodney Stuckey is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overrated by the Piston's organisation

Not really. He is very underrated on this forum. He can break down ANY PG, He is probably the best PG at getting to the rim, and his defense is above average, And he can play the One, Two and Three.

Plus he can drop 40 on rose and the bulls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua-YxqfbRbc

LA_Raiders
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Kobe

Mavrix
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Not really. He is very underrated on this forum. He can break down ANY PG, He is probably the best PG at getting to the rim, and his defense is above average, And he can play the One, Two and Three.

Rondo, Harris and CP3 are better at getting to the rim.

Gators123
10-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Rondo, Harris and CP3 are better at getting to the rim.

Im not so sure about that

Raph12
10-11-2009, 09:25 PM

Lmao, I think you meant to say "canNOT break down ANY PG"

Alot of PGs are better at getting to the rim; D-Will, D-Rose, CP3, Tony Parker, to name a few.

His defense is a credit to the team's overall defense, not a great on-ball defender.

He can't play the 2 or 3 effectively, he's undersized and doesn't have the ability to catch-and-shoot.

Dropping a career-high 40pts is no biggy, Lindas Kleiza dropped over 40 as well, doesn't make him special.

Will Bynum>Rodney Stuckey, the Piston's will go nowhere without a new PG, that team will not make the playoffs, you can quote me on that.

Gators123
10-11-2009, 09:31 PM

Alot of PGs are better at getting to the rim; D-Will, D-Rose, CP3, Tony Parker, to name a few.

His defense is a credit to the team's overall defense, not a great on-ball defender.

He can't play the 2 or 3 effectively, he's undersized and doesn't have the ability to catch-and-shoot.

Dropping a career-high 40pts is no biggy, Lindas Kleiza dropped over 40 as well, doesn't make him special.

Will Bynum>Rodney Stuckey, the Piston's will go nowhere without a new PG, that team will not make the playoffs, you can quote me on that.

FAIL!!!

Stuckey CAN break down any PG. He bully's point guards

Pistons made the playoffs last year with Stuckey. And pistons got WAY better this year.

He dropped 40 on the "Best PG of all time" derrick rose.

Raph12
10-11-2009, 09:38 PM
FAIL!!!

Stuckey CAN break down any PG. He bully's point guards

Pistons made the playoffs last year with Stuckey. And pistons got WAY better this year.

He dropped 40 on the "Best PG of all time" derrick rose.

FAIL!!!

I didn't know you meant physically, I though you meant with handles, but I'd still like to see him "bully" D-Will or Billups.

Pistons had alot of talent last season, for them to finish 8th in such a weak conference is just sad.

Lmfao at the "Best PG of all time" in other words he dropped a career best 40 on a rookie.

Gators123
10-11-2009, 09:43 PM
FAIL!!!

I didn't know you meant physically, I though you meant with handles, but I'd still like to see him "bully" D-Will or Billups.

Pistons had alot of talent last season, for them to finish 8th in such a weak conference is just sad.

Lmfao at the "Best PG of all time" in other words he dropped a career best 40 on a rookie.

He can bully both them.

Pistons had a weak bench and rasheed wallace who played like a bum last year. This year the bench is Great and they replaced lazy *** sheed with charlie V.

I only mentioned the 40 because people think rose is god. and IIRC stuckey dropped 38 points the same week.

ETA If you would like to continue this discussion you can PM me because this stuff will get deleted once the mods read it anyways.

bogdanrom
10-11-2009, 09:56 PM
I can only tell you about players on the Wizards because they are the only ones I watch and care.
Gilbert Arenas. He has averaged 9.5 APG in 22.5 MPG. I know its only preseason but his knee seems fine and he is taking it in aggressively similar to pre-injury. He probably will never come close to that level, but I think if he continues to become more of a distributor he will do better. Of course I won't mind him exploding for 30, 40 or 50.
Andray Blatche. I hate the fact that he is doing good because every time he does good I believe he will do this for a long stretch but that usually is not the case.

Gators123
10-11-2009, 09:58 PM
I can only tell you about players on the Wizards because they are the only ones I watch and care.
Gilbert Arenas. He has averaged 9.5 APG in 22.5 MPG. I know its only preseason but his knee seems fine and he is taking it in aggressively similar to pre-injury. He probably will never come close to that level, but I think if he continues to become more of a distributor he will do better. Of course I won't mind him exploding for 30, 40 or 50.
Andray Blatche. I hate the fact that he is doing good because every time he does good I believe he will do this for a long stretch but that usually is not the case.

I'm Actually excited Arenas is back. Maybe he can play the whole season :D

Raph12
10-11-2009, 10:10 PM
He can bully both them.

Pistons had a weak bench and rasheed wallace who played like a bum last year. This year the bench is Great and they replaced lazy *** sheed with charlie V.

I only mentioned the 40 because people think rose is god. and IIRC stuckey dropped 38 points the same week.

ETA If you would like to continue this discussion you can PM me because this stuff will get deleted once the mods read it anyways.

D-Will killed him and Billups raped him in a head-to-head comparison, here is a list of PGs that also murder him in a H2H comparison: CP3, Parker, Harris, Miller, to name a few.

Stuckey had Rip, Prince, McDyess, Sheed, Bynum, Maxiell and Afflalo, that is more than enough firepower to get higher than the 8th seed in the East. Now I do give alot of the blame to the coach, but Stuckey is the PG and it is the PG's job to put things together. They changed alot this season, they look different, but different isn't always better.

Rose is a great prospect and a great leader, nothing more yet, Stuckey was played over AI last season and IMO that was a big mistake plain and simple. AI, Rip, Prince, McDyess and Sheed is a deadly lineup and given enough time to make the chemistry work, they could've been great together.

The mods could care less, I had on arguement about Yao with some guy for near 8pgs and none of it was deleted so...

clutchski
10-11-2009, 10:16 PM
On the raps:

Amir Johnson, Sonny Weems, DeMar Derozan (to a certain extent), Jarrett Jack (minus his midrange shooting)

Gators123
10-11-2009, 10:23 PM
D-Will killed him and Billups raped him in a head-to-head comparison, here is a list of PGs that also murder him in a H2H comparison: CP3, Parker, Harris, Miller, to name a few.

Stuckey had Rip, Prince, McDyess, Sheed, Bynum, Maxiell and Afflalo, that is more than enough firepower to get higher than the 8th seed in the East. Now I do give alot of the blame to the coach, but Stuckey is the PG and it is the PG's job to put things together. They changed alot this season, they look different, but different isn't always better.

Rose is a great prospect and a great leader, nothing more yet, Stuckey was played over AI last season and IMO that was a big mistake plain and simple. AI, Rip, Prince, McDyess and Sheed is a deadly lineup and given enough time to make the chemistry work, they could've been great together.

The mods could care less, I had on arguement about Yao with some guy for near 8pgs and none of it was deleted so...

Hey I understand you are a stuckey hater and you don't know much about him. That's OK I dont expect much from PSD. Remember last year was stucky's first year at Starting point guard, And Iverson,and the coach did NOT make it easy on him. Iverson didn't deserve ****, he skipped practice a couple weeks after the pistons traded for him and Iverson also said he would do ANYTHING to win. Plus he got "injured" at the end of the season which made him not able to attend practices or games to atleast cheer on the team. Like I said the pistons are MUCH better then last year and will make the playoffs.

Sports Illustrator
10-11-2009, 10:25 PM
LOL Gators and Raph12, as long as its good discussion without breaking the rules there should be no reason to delete anything. I may even chip into the discussion. I like those kinds of discussions :).

I have been impressed most by Brook Lopez and Anthony Morrow. I feel that both players will be doing big things in the NBA if given the opportunity to do so. I know Brook Lopez will be able to, but I am not so sure about Anthony Morrow.

Gators123
10-11-2009, 10:25 PM
On the raps:

Amir Johnson, Sonny Weems, DeMar Derozan (to a certain extent), Jarrett Jack (minus his midrange shooting)

Is Amir really doing good? :D good for him.

clutchski
10-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Is Amir really doing good? :D good for him.

Yeah he's been pulling down rebounds easily and providing a lot of energy/athleticism behind Bosh..something we've been severely lacking recently especially with our lack of rebounding from Bargnani.

Gators123
10-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Yeah he's been pulling down rebounds easily and providing a lot of energy/athleticism behind Bosh..something we've been severely lacking recently especially with our lack of rebounding from Bargnani.

Nice, Amir is a fun player to watch. He just gets into foul trouble very early in games. Well atleast with Detroit he did. I hope he does good this year.

Mavrix
10-11-2009, 10:51 PM
DeJuan Blair of the Spurs had like 19 rebounds his first game but hasn't had anything close to that rebound total in his last 2 games. But he did just score 28. I'm interested in seeing what he can do in the NBA being a 6'7 265 point PF/C.

ko8e24
10-11-2009, 10:54 PM
of the 2 laker preseason games that i've seen, and the suns vs warriors game on tnt last nite, i'd have to go with anthony randolph of the warriors

Gators123
10-11-2009, 10:54 PM
DeJuan Blair of the Spurs had like 19 rebounds his first game but hasn't had anything close to that rebound total in his last 2 games. But he did just score 28. I'm interested in seeing what he can do in the NBA being a 6'7 265 point PF/C.

Im sure Lots of teams are mad they passed him up!

SirCarlton
10-11-2009, 11:05 PM
bynum>>>>>>stuckey

and the pistons will be lucky to win the 8th spot in the east...oh wait nevermind i forgot you can just ride kwame's shoulders the whole season

Fireworld
10-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Dejuan Blair

Gators123
10-11-2009, 11:23 PM
bynum>>>>>>stuckey

and the pistons will be lucky to win the 8th spot in the east...oh wait nevermind i forgot you can just ride kwame's shoulders the whole season

Lucky to win 8th spot? I will come back to this thread in a couple months and let the record speak for itself. The pistons are a great team.

Kwame is actually a good player, People just hate on him because hes not a 20 and 10 guy. Plus Kwame is a GREAT post defender.

b_rad23
10-11-2009, 11:30 PM
On the Heat, John Lucas has looked great, like another Will Bynum type.

Not much else to write home about.

Dajuan Blair killed it against the Heat today, too. Great value pick.

GarlicStench
10-11-2009, 11:35 PM
The games next superstar...... Anthony Randolph! Skills unlike any other!

SirCarlton
10-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Lucky to win 8th spot? I will come back to this thread in a couple months and let the record speak for itself. The pistons are a great team.

Kwame is actually a good player, People just hate on him because hes not a 20 and 10 guy. Plus Kwame is a GREAT post defender.

hahahahahahahaha

lets see.....Cavs,Celts,Magic,Hawks,Raptors,Bulls,Wizar ds,Heat............

oh wait thats 8 isnt it...ouch

Gators123
10-12-2009, 12:02 AM
hahahahahahahaha

lets see.....Cavs,Celts,Magic,Hawks,Raptors,Bulls,Wizar ds,Heat............

oh wait thats 8 isnt it...ouch

The pistons can be better than any of those teams this season.

SirCarlton
10-12-2009, 12:13 AM
The pistons can be better than any of those teams this season.

can and won't

Gators123
10-12-2009, 12:17 AM
can and won't

Please tell me how? The only reason people think the pistons wont make it is because before the preseason people didn't know if they had any defense. Now that the preseason has started the pistons are 3-0 and have showed they play pretty damn good defense. They played great D on the Hawks today, and beat them.
So if the pistons have good defense and a great offense how are they a bad team?

HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED? that explains it,Your a bulls fan, Still a little sour about Ben gordon leaving you guys? Of course you hate the pistons.

SirCarlton
10-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Please tell me how? The only reason people think the pistons wont make it is because before the preseason people didn't know if they had any defense. Now that the preseason has started the pistons are 3-0 and have showed they play pretty damn good defense. They played great D on the Hawks today, and beat them.
So if the pistons have good defense and a great offense how are they a bad team?

keyword: preseason

also not to say they dont have talent..its just theyre not talented enough...ben gordan is a team cancer..get used to alot of :facepalm: throughout the season

Gators123
10-12-2009, 12:25 AM
keyword: preseason

also not to say they dont have talent..its just theyre not talented enough...ben gordan is a team cancer..get used to alot of :facepalm: throughout the season

Your right, Teams don't try in preseason :facepalm:. I can't wait till gordon drops 50 on you guys.

They are more talented then the bulls and thats a fact!

Stuckey/bynum
hamilton/gordon
prince/daye
villanueva/maxiell/summers
brown/wilcox/wallace

And the bulls got worse

SirCarlton
10-12-2009, 12:27 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SirCarlton
10-12-2009, 12:28 AM
50 points on 200 shots?

RocketsRule
10-12-2009, 12:31 AM
The Pistons have some talent with Gordon, Hamilton, Stuckey, Villenuva, Prince, and Stuckey, but where the question lies is will that talent gel together? A lot of those players need to get their shots off to be effective, and there is only so many shots to go around. Even still, they have the potential to be as high as the 5th seed in the East, but even a stretch.

Gators123
10-12-2009, 12:33 AM
50 points on 200 shots?

Just curious did you hate on BG when he was on the bulls?

Chronz
10-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Ben Gordon is not a ****in cancer, why do people consistently bash this guy?

Gators123
10-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Ben Gordon is not a ****in cancer, why do people consistently bash this guy?

Because this forum is full of bulls fans that are mad he left them. Thats all

JayW_1023
10-12-2009, 12:41 AM
DaJuan Blair is showing signs he can be a valuable role player for us.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
10-12-2009, 07:44 AM

:pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::p ity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pit y::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity::pity: :pity::pity::pity::pity:

ChiSox219
10-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Derrick Byars and Taj Gibson

If Byars doesn't make the Bulls he should get picked up, he could be a productive starter one day. Good size, can shoot the ball, athletic.

PennyMy#1
10-12-2009, 08:39 AM
DaJuan Blair is showing signs he can be a valuable role player for us.

:clap: The Spurs. Man, they know what they do ... have to give them some credit.

Ace33Bone
10-12-2009, 09:14 AM
I think that Milsap looked really good in the games that I have seen him play... Arenas looks good and is sharing the ball very well... Butler lost alot of weight and looks a lot more swift on his feet

arkanian215
10-12-2009, 09:20 AM
i heard he lost a lot of weight. i think he might be closer to 255. i believe he was 277ish in college.

GAWDtv
10-12-2009, 09:58 AM

Finally someone see's it too, this guy is over rated and a lil too high on himself. Bynum would start over him on my team, but in Detroit they think the guys better than Iverson!!

MTone8788
10-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Lou Williams, averaging 13-2-2-2 on 63% shooting in 22 minutes through three games

Gators123
10-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Finally someone see's it too, this guy is over rated and a lil too high on himself. Bynum would start over him on my team, but in Detroit they think the guys better than Iverson!!

Stuckey is underrated on this forum. Like I said before bynum brings great energy off the bench, that's one of the reasons Stuckey is starting. As for Iverson, He didn't deserve to start, Plain and simple.

Reddd
10-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Alex ajinca looks to be the new big ticket

Tom81
10-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Dejuan Blair

MackSnackWrap
10-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Demar Derozan

MrFastBreak
10-12-2009, 12:12 PM
GS young payers looking good. Stephen Curry distributing the ball (avg 7.0 asts) Anthony Randolph grabbing boards (avg 10 rebs) Anthony Morrow shooting the lights out (avg 23 pts)

Unruly Fan
10-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Brandon Jennings.

king4day
10-12-2009, 12:38 PM
JJ Hickson and Channing Frye from the games I saw or saw parts of.
Nazr Mohammed too.

Raph12
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey I understand you are a stuckey hater and you don't know much about him. That's OK I dont expect much from PSD. Remember last year was stucky's first year at Starting point guard, And Iverson,and the coach did NOT make it easy on him. Iverson didn't deserve ****, he skipped practice a couple weeks after the pistons traded for him and Iverson also said he would do ANYTHING to win. Plus he got "injured" at the end of the season which made him not able to attend practices or games to atleast cheer on the team. Like I said the pistons are MUCH better then last year and will make the playoffs.

Not a Stuckey hater, just don't think he is someone who can put this Pistons team into serious playoff contention. Your right, AI and coach Curry didn't help the situation, but that still doesn't change the fact that you said Stuckey can bully any PG, when he obviously can't. AI in Detroit was a bad situation, Dumars traded for him just for cap-relief, it was a bad decision on Pistons MGMT, now this season we will see if it pays off or not. Pistons may look better on paper, but we'll see how good they actually are on the court. Btw here is a quick reality check for you, Pistons may look better on paper, but so do the Magic, Celts, Cavs, Hawks, Raps and Wiz, the Pistons will compete with the Heat, Bulls, Bobcats, Sixers and Pacers for the final two playoff berths. I for one will not make the bold statement and say the Pistons will win the 7th/8th, I think if anything the Heat and Bulls get the 7th/8th.

Gators123
10-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Pistons may look better on paper, but we'll see how good they actually are on the court.

I'm done arguing. Wait for the season to start, and we will continue this thread.

SirCarlton
10-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Because this forum is full of bulls fans that are mad he left them. Thats all

lmao i would take a healthy deng and salmons over that chucker anyday...BG will give you 20, 30, and sometimes a 40 point game....but guess what??in between those games he will go into the worse funks ever and pull the rest of the team down with him. he will continue missing shot after shot until you are far under .500

that is a joke no bulls fan misses a 6'4" shooting guard who can't make his own shot....and since stuckey can't assist if his life depended on it, get ready for a long season.

jc4life
10-12-2009, 01:46 PM
CDR,brook lopez, and T will

Gators123
10-12-2009, 01:54 PM
lmao i would take a healthy deng and salmons over that chucker anyday...BG will give you 20, 30, and sometimes a 40 point game....but guess what??in between those games he will go into the worse funks ever and pull the rest of the team down with him. he will continue missing shot after shot until you are far under .500

that is a joke no bulls fan misses a 6'4" shooting guard who can't make his own shot....and since stuckey can't assist if his life depended on it, get ready for a long season.

Your a bulls fan so your opinion means NOTHING!

For some reason I cant hear any boos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGbklVUms

Reddd
10-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Your a bulls fan so your opinion means NOTHING!

For some reason I cant hear any boos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGbklVUms

watching that video makes me realize that that season was the final season for Del Harris. Great coach imo.

ko8e24
10-12-2009, 02:14 PM
GS young payers looking good. Stephen Curry distributing the ball (avg 7.0 asts) Anthony Randolph grabbing boards (avg 10 rebs) Anthony Morrow shooting the lights out (avg 23 pts)

randolph is hitting that J consistently

JLynn943
10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm done arguing. Wait for the season to start, and we will continue this thread.

I'm not a Bulls fan (though I'm sure my opinion doesn't count for some reason since I'm disagreeing with you), but that Pistons team last year would have been much better off without Stuckey. Iverson was a much better distributor whenever he was in, and the team actually would play well with him on the court. It was whenever Iverson was pulled for Stuckey that the Pistons would lose their lead and ultimately the game.

The only reason the Pistons could make the playoffs this year is because of who they brought in, even though I still don't see that working. Their only hope at PG is if Stuckey gets injured and Bynum gets to play more minutes. (Bynum has looked much better than Stuckey this preseason, and in his minutes last year, too)

SirCarlton
10-12-2009, 09:08 PM
^^^^zzzzzing