PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Marc Gasol for Chris Duhon

ChiSox219
10-10-2009, 09:09 PM
This is a trade already proposed to me, I get Duhon.

Current lineup:
PG Rondo
SG Salmons
G Deng
SF Josh Smith
PF Bosh (also eligible at C)
F Garnett
C Horford
C Oden
Util Josh Howard
Util Ramon Sessions

bench
McGrady
Marc Gasol
Brandon Jennings

I'm still reeling from the draft when the application locked up forcing me to miss my first two picks which were back to back. Al Jefferson wasa still on the board but the computer drafted KG instead, major bummer as he is not easy to trade.

fredo832
10-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I honestly dont think you should do this trade to be honest. Marc Gasol can get you the rebounds and points and some assists. And also to be honest Im not a fantasy basketball pro Im better at fantasy football, but keeping Marc Gasol might be better since Oden and KG are both pretty injury prone so I would much rather have Marc Gasol than Duhon

kEviN21
10-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Gasol's rebounding and blocks will go down a bit because of Thabeet but I bet his scoring will go up. I do think you could use more assists/steals but Duhon is very inconsistent. One night he will get you 15 points 10 assists and the next night he could give you 2 points, 5 assists. You are pretty heavy in rebounds, blocks so it's somewhat of a good trade. You should try to shop around for a player with more upside like a rookie or a more solid pg but Duhon is ok.