RocketsRule
10-09-2009, 05:47 PM
:facepalm:

jetsfan89
10-09-2009, 05:49 PM
misleading title :pity:

cavsbluejackets
10-09-2009, 05:49 PM
nice braylon pic i dont really like browns but if they win then yeah i guess watch braylon be1 of the best wr now

flea
10-09-2009, 05:50 PM
He's clearly slow.

FlakeyFool
10-09-2009, 05:50 PM
nice braylon pic i dont really like browns but if they win then yeah i guess watch braylon be1 of the best wr now

Wow, first a really mis leading title, then a completely random off topic post

You sir, are good.

sofargone
10-09-2009, 05:51 PM
you rumor for ******

prash
10-09-2009, 05:51 PM
S. Jax in cleveland would be ill for the Cavs

what54!?
10-09-2009, 05:53 PM
cavs thread

cavsbluejackets
10-09-2009, 05:54 PM
guys, go on nba.com/cavs then go on then forums and there is alot of links
seriously the cavs might get stephan jackson

robbnen#31
10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
please take him from the warriors

bigsams50
10-09-2009, 06:00 PM

But are they legitimate links? I'd love jackson to go to cleveland. Him lebron and shaq would be nasty

sofargone
10-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Stephen Jackson mentioned during an interview at a shoe signing event in New York that he didn't think he would be a Golden State Warrior next season. When further quizzed upon where he would like to end up, he mentioned Cleveland followed by anywhere in Texas or New York.

What do you guys think about this?

Would you want him?

How would he fit with the team if we got him?

How would we get him, if we made a play for him?

What team could benefit from him? Discuss.

Sorry if this has already been posted or should be somewhere else, this is my first post so kinda new to the system.

close this thread now

bleedprple&gold
10-09-2009, 06:07 PM
misleading title :pity:

I actually knew what he was talking about...

IRUAM #21
10-09-2009, 06:18 PM
There are rumors around this good trade for Clevelad do it
Cavs:Jackson, Law, and George
Warriors:Z and 2010 1st round pick

Williams/West/Gibson
Jackson/Parker/Green
James/Moon
Varejao/Hickson/Powe
Shaq/Darnell Jackson
What do you think?

I think you're dumb

Spammer !!!!!!

theimortalone
10-09-2009, 06:28 PM

Williams/West/Gibson
Jackson/Parker/Green
James/Moon
Varejao/Hickson/Powe
Shaq/Darnell Jackson
What do you think?

These damn n00bs I swear!!!

If you have no link, this will be closed smart one! :D

king4day
10-09-2009, 06:30 PM

Williams/West/Gibson
Jackson/Parker/Green
James/Moon
Varejao/Hickson/Powe
Shaq/Darnell Jackson
What do you think?

The only way the Warriors consider this is if the Cavs add 3 unprotected 1st rounders in maybe 2018,2020, 2022. This way they might be on the decline again and have a chance at getting something good with those picks.

Teeboy1487
10-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Very bad deal for GS. They can get a better deal than this. Make the cavs give up West then it would be a good deal.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
10-09-2009, 06:43 PM
LMAO

If Don Nelson sees how slow big Z is he would puke his lungs out!

Kjthunder
10-09-2009, 06:48 PM
well for all you dumb ***** talking trash about the guy who posted this. go onto espn.com and check rumor central and it says golden state and cleveland are talkin a deal of Big Z for Stephen Jackson.

Lo Porto
10-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Should be a three way trade with the main parts being:

GS gets AK 47
Cavs get Jackson
Jazz get Big Z

Great trade for all three franchises and the players involved. Everybody should be happy.

Wilson
10-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Should be a three way trade with the main parts being:

GS gets AK 47
Cavs get Jackson
Jazz get Big Z

Great trade for all three franchises and the players involved. Everybody should be happy.

There'd need to be add-ins for it to work under league rules, but I'm sure each team would consider that a pretty nice starting point for a trade.

I'm guessing that if the Warriors are listening to a Z for Jackson swap, they're just looking at Z's expiring contract, which would leave them with about $41'000'000 on their pay-roll next season (before the options on Brendan Wright and Anthony Randolph).

I don't like the idea of Stephen Jackson going to the Cavs. You already have three guys who are going to want the ball a good amount of the time in LeBron, Shaq and Mo. Adding a 4th guy who's going to need the ball could disrupt chemistry. If Mo and Jackson scale back their games a bit though, they could spot up for LeBron, and provide a ton of offense when he takes a rest. Should be interesting if it happens.

MackSnackWrap
10-09-2009, 07:26 PM
cavs forum and they shud get him

ManRam
10-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Z is a nice expiring contract. He'll fetch a lot more than people think when/if the Cavs move him.

Kdirt
10-09-2009, 08:21 PM
This is a great move for both teams. Z would give GS 20 million in expirings for 2010, while SJAx gives Cleveland a legit scorer/leader/defender. Only problem is CLeveland has to swallow 4 years of Jax, but they would be favorites in the east with him.

bigsams50
10-09-2009, 08:31 PM
If GS get illgauskas, they might buy him out, if tht happens he would return to Cleveland. if tht does happen cleveland would improve mightaly

Lakersfan2483
10-09-2009, 09:46 PM

Williams/West/Gibson
Jackson/Parker/Green
James/Moon
Varejao/Hickson/Powe
Shaq/Darnell Jackson
What do you think?

Great pickup if the Cavs can pull this trade off. At times, Jackson takes ill-advised shots, however he would be good in terms of taking some of the pressure off of Lebron in terms of scoring, playmaking, etc.

DP&Youk1520
10-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Have you seen my baseball
yup hes sped

DP&Youk1520
10-09-2009, 09:59 PM
well for all you dumb ***** talking trash about the guy who posted this. go onto espn.com and check rumor central and it says golden state and cleveland are talkin a deal of Big Z for Stephen Jackson.

no bleep sherlock

Ethix11
10-09-2009, 10:12 PM
If the Cavs do this, they should win the championship without a doubt. Theres no problem in taking Jackson longterm contract. They need to lock in someone good longterm if they get the chance. That should entice Lebron to stay.

last stand
10-09-2009, 10:26 PM
i guarantee the warriors would ask for delonte west or somebody

they aren't going to be willing to take someone who wants to retire along with a 1st round pick thats in the mid to late 20s

think about it

caddiemaster
10-09-2009, 10:29 PM
huh

last stand
10-09-2009, 10:29 PM
If the Cavs do this, they should win the championship without a doubt. Theres no problem in taking Jackson longterm contract. They need to lock in someone good longterm if they get the chance. That should entice Lebron to stay.

both the lakers and celtics would still have the more talented rosters

and secondly how does adding more old age to the cavs entice lebron to stay. that team is setting itself to rot in 2 years by surrounding lebron with older players

they've went about building around lebron all wrong. they tried to build an immediate contender rather than put young players to mesh and grow with lebron

Wilson
10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Stephen Jackson has four fouls and a technical in the first quarter in a pre-season game against the Lakers. Kobe Bryant seems to be really under his skin...

EDIT: Just picked up his fifth, still the first quarter...

EDIT (again): Don Nelson sent him to the locker room.

last stand
10-09-2009, 10:32 PM
it makes total sense for the warriors to trade him for a 1st round pick in the late 20s

think about it guys. and ESPN throws out NBA trade rumors like confetti

last stand
10-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Stephen Jackson has four fouls and a technical in the 1st quarter in a pre-season game against the Lakers. Kobe Bryant seems to be really under his skin...

he can't even defend kobe

there has to be someone younger and smarter cleveland could get

someone who will actually be with lebron past next season

loveofthegame87
10-09-2009, 10:42 PM
One old slow player that is about to retire and possibly the 30th pick for two players that have championship experience and a player that can be a pretty good pg. With an organization like GS it doesn't matter if they have money, because players that really want to win won't go there. It would be crazy for the warriors to do this, but if I were the cavs I would do it in a heartbeat.

last stand
10-09-2009, 10:48 PM
devean george is done and acie law is a bust

stephen is basically a shooter who can pass now. his defense is average to below average and his footspeed has lost a step

if they really want to deal zydrunas they should be looking to see if anyone would be willing to give up a younger more athletic player for a big expiring

Trouble87
10-09-2009, 10:48 PM
this should be in the Cavs forum

arkanian215
10-09-2009, 11:25 PM

Caddy
10-09-2009, 11:26 PM
I hate him but I don't want a retiree.

sofargone
10-09-2009, 11:28 PM
yo for real this isnt a rumor this is from the interview SJ had when he said he wanted to leave GS he named cleveland among other teams CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW

NYstateofMinD
10-10-2009, 02:37 PM
If GS get illgauskas, they might buy him out, if tht happens he would return to Cleveland. if tht does happen cleveland would improve mightaly

Image a Lineup of

mo Williams
s Jackson
LeBron
Shaq
Big Z

rabzouz 96
10-10-2009, 02:40 PM
and secondly how does adding more old age to the cavs entice lebron to stay. that team is setting itself to rot in 2 years by surrounding lebron with older players

they've went about building around lebron all wrong. they tried to build an immediate contender rather than put young players to mesh and grow with lebron

this, but it would be a nice move if they could pull it off. finding a better of in the process wouldnt hurt also.

JabberJaw
10-10-2009, 03:03 PM
This rumor makes no sense. The Warriors would be ******** to do this. Cavs are going to finish with one of the top records in the league, thus making their 1st round pick closer to 30 than 20. And Big Z is just useless. Acie Law didn't do anything in Atlanta, but new team=fresh start.
And the Cavs are going to play S-Jax at the 2? Too slow. This rumor just makes no sense. I doubt the Warriors take the crap the Cavs have to offer. If they do, it won't make much of a difference. Not a good trade for either party. Jax doesnt fit on the Cavs and Z and a really late 1st is crap. Sux for both

danbuc0101
10-10-2009, 03:23 PM
The warriors are not trading their first round draft pick when it involves zadrunas illgauskus, they are stupid but not that stupid.

mrblisterdundee
10-10-2009, 03:27 PM
If Stephen Jackson went to Cleveland, he would be a great starting shooting guard and a great back-up small forward for when LeBron sits. All they have to do is keep Jackson or LeBron on the floor, and they'll always have offense and decent distribution, two things Mo Williams failed at last year.

Sox Appeal
10-10-2009, 03:28 PM
It's about expiring contracts. The Warriors wouldn't be making this deal for basketball purposes, at all.

king4day
10-10-2009, 03:34 PM
The warriors are not trading their first round draft pick when it involves zadrunas illgauskus, they are stupid but not that stupid.

He said the Cavs would trade their first rounder, not the warriors.

The thread doesn't have a link. And all ESPN insider rumors talks about is Z possibly going to GS. It doesn't get into specifics.
This thread needs to be moved to the 'Trade idea' Forum.

Chronz
10-11-2009, 12:40 AM
This rumor makes no sense. The Warriors would be ******** to do this. Cavs are going to finish with one of the top records in the league, thus making their 1st round pick closer to 30 than 20. And Big Z is just useless. Acie Law didn't do anything in Atlanta, but new team=fresh start.
And the Cavs are going to play S-Jax at the 2? Too slow. This rumor just makes no sense. I doubt the Warriors take the crap the Cavs have to offer. If they do, it won't make much of a difference. Not a good trade for either party. Jax doesnt fit on the Cavs and Z and a really late 1st is crap. Sux for both

Have you ever heard of a salary dump. The Warriors dont want Stephen Jax and he doesnt want them, it MAKES SENSE for the Warriors. It just doesnt make sense for the Cavs. Its why this thread should be titled, GSW Rumor for Zydrunas, the Cavs dont want that trash. The Warriors are hoping they bite.

Chronz
10-11-2009, 12:46 AM
devean george is done and acie law is a bust

stephen is basically a shooter who can pass now. his defense is average to below average and his footspeed has lost a step

if they really want to deal zydrunas they should be looking to see if anyone would be willing to give up a younger more athletic player for a big expiring

Your post total is high so Im assuming you know your ****, I dont watch GS like at all, but I was under the impression Stephen Jackson was a great defender, do you watch alot of GSW? This information is crucial for my roster edits so Id like to know how credible you are, how many games did you follow last year?

JayW_1023
10-11-2009, 01:04 AM
I'm not sure how an inept coach like Mike Brown will handle a headcase like Jackson, who plays the same position as LeBron James and will no doubt be unhappy as a bench player.

There is a reason why Jackson only lasted a season in San Antonio despite his notable contributions to the 2003 team. The guy is a knucklehead.

#1Mavericksfan
10-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Never trade big for small.....

NBA-GMaster
10-11-2009, 11:31 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yf66kqu

A Cleveland-Phoenix-GoldenState trade

Cavs get: S.Jackson, R. Turiaf and A. Law plus save some money ($16 into $14M)

Suns get: A. Biedrins, A. Randolph and D. West

Warriors get: A. Stoudemire, Z. Ilgauskas, J .Dudley and D. Jackson (they get a 12.8M expiring contract)

prodigy
10-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Z is the best backup center in the NBA. He and shaq will get around the same minutes every game. So unless cavs get a good big in return, no trade.

Toenail Clipper
10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Z is the best backup center in the NBA. He and shaq will get around the same minutes every game. So unless cavs get a good big in return, no trade.

Are you serious?
HAHAHAHAHA

JordansBulls
10-11-2009, 06:33 PM
I'd like to see him in Cleveland but they need another backup center. Maybe Melvin Ely.

LA_Raiders
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
do it...Z is the only good C they have..

Chronz
10-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Are you serious?
HAHAHAHAHA

Whats so funny?

Ace33Bone
10-12-2009, 09:01 AM
If we can get S. Jax I really feel that he may be a missing piece to the puzzle in Cleveland... the only question that I have about him is the same question that i have about Artest with the Lakers... that is will he be a distraction?

JOSKOMANG4
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM
With jackson. i agree its a deep lineup.. but he has a lengthy contract.. gonna be hard 2 retain the likes of Lebron James & Big Diesel if they have lengthy contracts liek this on thier lineup..

Ratheer than gettin rid of Big Z.. try and trade one of their big # contracts like Delonte West.

lakerboy
10-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Trade Stephen JAckson to the Pacers for Troy Murphy. Buy out Jermaine O'Neal and send him to the Pacers too. Then we trade Ron Artest + fillers for Danny Granger :D

The bad boys are back to Indiana, and the Lakers get Danny Granger :)

G-Funk
10-12-2009, 01:39 PM
This would put the Cavs up there with the Lakers and C's