PDA

View Full Version : Deshawn Stevenson just doesn't learn

Ace33Bone
10-09-2009, 02:02 PM
It seems as though Deshawn Stevenson is accepting the fact that his game is rapidly dimenishing so he has to do other things to get media attention. First he spends his summer getting tasteless tattoos and now he lashes out at LeBron again.

Mike Miller shows up to practice wearing the new LBJ VIIs and is immediately confronted by Deshawn Stevenson and is told to take his shoes off because "We don't wear those around here".

I thought Stevenson would have learned his lesson of not getting involved in grown folks business. But he continues to keep bringing his butter knife to a gun fight and call LeBron out. Personally I would have shut my mouth after LeBron almost single handedly eliminated them from the playoffs 2 years in a row. But I guess soulja boy does not get it and feels as though he needs to keep running his mouth and bringing the Wizards down with him. Article posted below

http://www.kixandthecity.com/deshawn-stevenson-doesnt-want-teammates-wearing-lebrons/

bal_ravens
10-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Unathletic white guy? Smooth one, Lebron.

BkNets13088
10-09-2009, 02:13 PM
That is hilarious. I wonder what Miller did. Should have smacked him around.

IRUAM #21
10-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Stevenson is the 2nd coming of Sprewell.

MTone88
10-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Unathletic white guy? Smooth one, Lebron.

Stop taking it so seriously.

SirCarlton
10-09-2009, 02:17 PM
except sprewell had talent

MTone88
10-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Stevenson is the 2nd coming of Sprewell.

Except Sprewell was good.

bal_ravens
10-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Stop taking it so seriously.

Yet people take this story to heart? Mike Miller shouldn't wear another player's shoes, expecially a team rival.

OBredskin
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
So Miller is a Lebron fan? I think that would suck being an NBA player and wearing another NBA players shoes simply b/c you don't have your own endorsements....If I were Miller I would just wear the team shoes or some old skoolies like Jordans or 'Sprewells' (see above).

Stevenson should've never went from high school str8 to the NBA, it truly stunted his development. I also think he's at the clubs in D.C. drinking the same drink as 'Pac-Man' Jones and it's making him 'insane in the membrane...insane in the brain.'

thephoenixson28
10-09-2009, 04:07 PM
He is like marbury without the vaseline. Tattoos in wierd places and calling out his teamates.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Let him do whatever he wants.

sixers247
10-09-2009, 04:10 PM
who cares....

MackSnackWrap
10-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Stevenson is a wasteman

cjetswin71
10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
I think if you can't beat em, make money off of them. Deshawn is not in the class of Lebron James, however if a guy who just came on my team wore the enemies sneakers I would have an issue with that too. Fans kill guys for not showing an loyalty or emotional ties to an organization, but when they do show some loyalty they are thought of as jerks or selfish. You cannot blame the players for not being emotionally tied to a team when Deshawn could be a Cav. by Feburary, but I like his spunk and fire going after one of the NBA darlings, Kobi being the other. Since he singlehandedly took out Detroit to go to the finals everyone has laid down to the king, but I like that a mere mortal would stand up to him. Good work Deshawn!

The_Mac22
10-09-2009, 05:06 PM
lol.

Wiz kids
10-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Stevenson is Braylon Edwards, in terms of his jealousy of LeBron. And I'm a Wizards fan.

bogdanrom
10-09-2009, 05:12 PM
I get the fact the Stevenson should have never tried to mess with Lebron in the first place. But I see no wrong in this. Deshawn and most of the Wizards either hate or don't like Lebron/Cavs so if they say someone wearing his shoes they would get mad. To me it makes sense. He knew that the Wiz and the Cavs had a history of problems. I actually like Stevenson's loyalty. And I like how no cares about how James called Miller an unathletic white guy. I don't like Stevenson at all. I don't want him to be on the Wizards but Lebron is a ***** too. He acts like he's already the best thing to happen to this world. He's a great player, and you can argue that he's the best player in the NBA but you can do it with more class.

Kakaroach
10-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Grow up Stevenson. Seriously this is just a personal vendetta from the guy with a 5 dollar bill tattoo on his neck. Mike Miller can wear whatever he wants.

sofargone
10-09-2009, 05:38 PM
stevenson is a ****ing thug. i love this guy i dont care **** at ball he is

what54!?
10-09-2009, 05:43 PM
he's just trying to stay relevant. No one cares

hail2theskins21
10-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Man do I hate LeBron James.

I hope we **** their **** up this year

Mike Miller is sick

AutomaticWeezy
10-09-2009, 05:55 PM
LeBron and Mike Miller Are boys.

The Unathaletic white guy line was a joke.

It wasnt just Deshawn that said it to Miller it was him, Antwan Jamison and some one else that approached miller about it and they didn't do it in a disrespectful way.

I am sure the whole team feels the same way as Deshawn. LeBron has knocked them out of the playoffs the last two times the wiz made it, and they probablly just want to develop some sort of bond or chemistry with Miller.

magichatnumber9
10-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Let me first off say that no one in the NBA has a right to tell Mike Miller ****. The guys has payed his ****ing due in the NBA, and deserves to be respected. Who the hell is Deshawn? I don't know this dude

Ace33Bone
10-12-2009, 09:41 AM
I am please to report that despite all of the Wizards telling Mike Miller not to wear the LeBron sneakers he still wore them in their game against the Mavs... for this I give him Big khudos and I am I Wizards fan but LBJ comes first lol... Big ups to Mike Miller for this move he's moved up on my list