part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4FST0KFiZc&feature

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m9HuM6ALRw&feature

from last nights show

discuss

db75
10-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Pretty ****** interview. Neither side made any strong points (in Moore's defense, he wasn't really ever given the opportunity to, either).

dbroncos78087
10-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Yea i was not impressed by the interview. It looked like a fluff piece on both sides. I dont think those two could sit down and not yell at each other.

redsox12
10-08-2009, 12:54 AM
the full interview

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGgF2NPV-Xk

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytyJ50-HTgw&feature=related

part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4FST0KFiZc&feature=related

part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m9HuM6ALRw&feature=related

ink
10-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Pair of losers. Good times. :sigh:

DodgersFan28
10-08-2009, 02:42 AM
I expected more from a chopped up edit-fest like that one. We saw maybe 30% of their entire back & forth, and THAT was the show's producers chose to put up there? Some interesting priorities shown by the ones in charge of what the viewers see.

I did like how Michael Moore squirmed about admitting that he actually made millions of dollars, or that those millions were made because of the capitalistic system. What I didn't really understand was why Moore felt like he had every right to ask Sean questions & demand answers as if Moore was the host of the show. When Hannity is a guest on Moore's show, then Michael can act like that. Acting like that on Sean's show is bad form & disrespectful to the people making it possible for Moore to be on the show.

behindmydesk
10-08-2009, 08:24 AM
I watched the first 2 and gave up. Somehow a debate on capitalism, got onto jesus and terrorists. And I use the word debate loosley

behindmydesk
10-08-2009, 08:25 AM
I do really hate when anyone goes um yea yea yea when someone's asking a question. It infuriates me. It's condescending.

behindmydesk
10-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Also what is with the big time Christianity thing going on. I've seen a few of Moore's movie's and he's never came off like that but in this interview it's mentioned every 17 seconds.

DodgersFan28
10-08-2009, 08:35 AM
I do really hate when anyone goes um yea yea yea when someone's asking a question. It infuriates me. It's condescending.

Well it's no secret that Moore abhors Hannity, and likewise abhors anyone who'd call themselves a "Republican" or "conservative" publicly. It was pretty clear that Moore had contempt for each & every word Hannity was saying whereas Hannity would actually listen to what Moore was saying, and then respond to it, as long as Moore was actually answering the question.

Also what is with the big time Christianity thing going on. I've seen a few of Moore's movie's and he's never came off like that but in this interview it's mentioned every 17 seconds.

Well there are left-leaning people like Moore who call themselves Christian, who hate that most Christians are conservatives, and make attempts to invalidate their claims of being a Christian because their beliefs don't hold to the left-wing values that some people see in Christianity. It was an attempt to use Christianity as a basis to discredit conservative values.

What I found sad about that part of it was that while both were discussing Christian values, neither one said anything about love of God or faith in general. They missed the point of a lot of what they brought up, such as the eye of the needle passage.

SLY WILLIAMS
10-08-2009, 09:38 AM
I did like how Michael Moore squirmed about admitting that he actually made millions of dollars, or that those millions were made because of the capitalistic system.

He showed how dishonest he can be when he repeatedly refused to give a straight answer there. I like his line that he has a house when asked if he is well off. Like his houses are the same as most peoples houses. :)

BroadwayJoe
10-08-2009, 10:36 AM
two blowhards blowing each other's egos on air

PASS

Cessna
10-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Both of them are idiots...i liked how Hannity got caught lying about having been to church the Sunday prior and then Mr. Moore can't admit he's a millionaire.

Religion in any of its current forms are out of control...Capitalism isn't going anywhere...life will always be a battle of the haves and the have nots...

I'm off to listen to my Rage Against The Machine albums now...

Cessna
10-08-2009, 11:44 AM
hahah...i like how at the end of Part II the debate breaks down where they are asking eachother about how a fictional character would "handle it" the old WWJD!

parts 3 and 4 were more of the same crap...

Randy West
10-08-2009, 12:08 PM
I did not really see a debate........neither really answered the others questions. I guess they are both good at what they do or try to do. I am interested in seeing MM movie though.

After watching the Showtime special on debt and credit in America my wife and I changed some of our old habits as far as our cc use goes.

gcoll
10-08-2009, 12:58 PM

Michael Moore is pretty much as full of **** as you can get.

Hiding behind religion is a full of **** argument, so he uses it.

He argues that Jesus was anti-capitalism. To some, that may be offensive, risque, whatever. To me it is one more reason that religion makes no sense.

ari1013
10-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Does anyone really care about what either of these clowns are going to say?

You know Sean's going to be hard-right.
You know Moore's going to be hard-left.

Did anyone expect either to suddenly "see the light?"

BroadwayJoe
10-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Does anyone really care about what either of these clowns are going to say?

You know Sean's going to be hard-right.
You know Moore's going to be hard-left.

Did anyone expect either to suddenly "see the light?"

it amazes me that one-trick ponies like these can continue to garner tons of attention and revenue when everyone knows what they're gonna say. give me a topic, any topic, and i'll tell you VERBATIM what they'll say.

it's like diving into a full swimming pool and expecting not to get wet...

when will people start taking these assclowns at a purely entertainment value rather than getting hopped up over their worthless opinions? fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me. fool me about 5 million times and i'm a ****ing a-hole.

dbroncos78087
10-08-2009, 04:28 PM
I watched Slacker Uprising because Moore made it available free from iTunes so i still have it actually. But i would not have watched it/got it otherwise.

GGGGG-Men
10-08-2009, 04:53 PM
hahah...i like how at the end of Part II the debate breaks down where they are asking eachother about how a fictional character would "handle it" the old WWJD!

parts 3 and 4 were more of the same crap...

:laugh2:

:clap:

IndyFan
10-08-2009, 05:42 PM
i did not watch any of the clips.

these guys [& rush & beck] are a bunch of dopes making a living off of the anger of those that agree with them. good for them. if you agree with any of them, send them money. watch their movie. listen to their programs. buy the t-shirts. but as serious examples of political thought, :no:

:pity:

Jerry34
10-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I've only made it through the first 2 segments but I have to say I kind of like stuff like this. It hasn't been as much yelling as I was expecting. But really I like listening to these to argue more than I like listening to them spout off their normal uncontested drivel. Just IMO it's more interesting. I can't stand Fox and MSNBC show's when nobody calls them out on stuff. I think I learn more about both Moore and Hannity in this sort of forum.

So far it looks like Hannity has the upper hand but then again it is his show.

DodgersFan28
10-08-2009, 10:31 PM
i did not watch any of the clips.

Then why are you posting in this thread??

He argues that Jesus was anti-capitalism. To some, that may be offensive, risque, whatever. To me it is one more reason that Michael Moore makes no sense.

Fixed that for you.