PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Already Printing Finals Tickets.

*Superman*
10-07-2009, 03:05 PM
:facepalm:Wow, what a waste it will be come June.

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=18677

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/10/06/cavs-already-printing-nba-finals-tickets/

MagicDojo
10-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Can you say JINX! Shaq is gonna break a hip.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:13 PM
:facepalm:Wow, what a waste it will be come June.

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=18677

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/10/06/cavs-already-printing-nba-finals-tickets/

If the Magic were to do that, would you still put a face palm?

KmB728
10-07-2009, 04:26 PM
:laugh:

The Celtics hung up a black banner next to their 2008 one in the practice arena and said they plan to finish the rest of the banner off after this season

The top teams in the East are getting a little cocky! should be one heck of a season

sp1derm00
10-07-2009, 04:45 PM
They better have only printed the tickets up to Game 4.

Lebroom is in the building.

PBG
10-07-2009, 04:48 PM
they know something we dont know.... maybe delonte west was prescribed some sort of super pill for his bi polar and hes giving them out to his teammates.

futureman
10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Cavs are the 3rd best team in the east. But they got nothing on Boston or Orlando.

OBredskin
10-07-2009, 05:07 PM
I get it, it's like TicketMaster, but only they are making sure they get the good seats to watch the finals by printing them out for first.

D Roses Bulls
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
at least the magic are showing respect to the other teams and arnt getting cocky about defending their crown. ill even give boston some slack. i mean that team besides orlando could be in the finals. cleveland will not be in the finals. the only way they make it to the ECF is if boston and orlando have to play each other in the second round.

Pierzynski4Prez
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
stupid move, only gonna jinx their season

championships
10-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Wow. Bostons banner, Cleveland sold finals tickets, What does Orlando do?

celticsfan18ty
10-07-2009, 05:34 PM
ha ha ha thats stupid because those tickets are going to be a waste because they wont make it with them chokers on that squad those people printing the tickets will feel stupid come june

theuuord
10-07-2009, 05:41 PM
jeez, LeBron is so cocky.

GREATNESS ONE
10-07-2009, 05:44 PM
WOW this has to be a Joke.

GREATNESS ONE
10-07-2009, 05:48 PM
I get it, it's like TicketMaster, but only they are making sure they get the good seats to watch the finals by printing them out for first.

:D lmao

Who doesn't want to watch the Lakers Play and win there back to back title:clap:

Gibby23
10-07-2009, 05:49 PM
They will probabbly have to send them to a 3rd world country, like they do to the shirts and hats they maked for the loser of the Superbowl.

Slumberking
10-07-2009, 05:58 PM
I'll tell you what they do. keep their mouth's shut, work hard, win the southeast, and then win a rematch with the lakers in the nba finals. VC has something to prove, and with Dwights help, and the return of a better Jameer, they will win it all. And this is coming from a Bay area grown warriors fan. magic are THAT good, and they dont talk ****, they just **** people up with their play. if they keep that team together, watch out for the next 5 years.

robdesign13
10-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Jinx!

MackSnackWrap
10-07-2009, 06:00 PM
ye the top teams are getting mad cocky look at boston like woww

Slumberking
10-07-2009, 06:02 PM
jeez, LeBron is so cocky.

Dont be a noob. Lebron has nothing to do with the public relations of the Cavs. he is the best basketball player earth has yet to see. dont hate.

blazerman
10-07-2009, 06:04 PM
:D lmao

Who doesn't want to watch the Lakers Play and win there back to back title:clap:

You sound as foolish as those guys in Cleveland, the Lakers have to play there way into the finals, aint nobody given you guys a free pass and the Spurs,Blazers and Nuggets can all beat you guys.

Dont underestimate any of those teams or the Lakers wont be getting the chance to defend anything. I dont think Artest is an upgrade at all over Ariza. The Lakers could win it again but for you to act like their gonna cakewalk the west then your just acting stupid.
Your Lakers should take a hint from Phil Jackson and stay home with him instead of coming to Portland because they'll get the same *** whoopin put on em as usual, with or without Artest.

Gibby23
10-07-2009, 06:09 PM
You sound as foolish as those guys in Cleveland, the Lakers have to play there way into the finals, aint nobody given you guys a free pass and the Spurs,Blazers and Nuggets can all beat you guys.

Dont underestimate any of those teams or the Lakers wont be getting the chance to defend anything. I dont think Artest is an upgrade at all over Ariza. The Lakers could win it again but for you to act like their gonna cakewalk the west then your just acting stupid.
Your Lakers should take a hint from Phil Jackson and stay home with him instead of coming to Portland because they'll get the same *** whoopin put on em as usual, with or without Artest.

How many rings did the blazers get for that?

GREATNESS ONE
10-07-2009, 06:14 PM

LMAO @ your reply

I can say whatever the *** I want to say.... That in no way shape opr form has any affect on the Lakers. As long as they dont act like some of these teams in the league Im Golden.

Do I think it really is going to be a cakewalk HELL NO.....

So chill out and beat off to your season wins the last couple times against the Lakeshow cuz we whoopn you this Year

I smell Sig Bet.

prodigy
10-07-2009, 06:20 PM

True that, If the magic did it they would give every reason on why its so great.

Its not a big deal, not like its the first time a team ever printed out playoff tickets. mybe they just wanna print them out now and have them ready.

ko8e24
10-07-2009, 06:22 PM
celts with the blank banner, cavs with the printing of the finals tickets.

awwwww man, the only thing the lakers got going for them to show that they planning on winning the title (again) is hanging a REAL CHAMPIONSHIP banner on Oct. 27th, and a hungry, sneaky, Black Mamba waiting in the pushes to strike at its prey (The other 29 teams in the association) in the pursuit for THE DRIVE FOR 5!!!!!

theuuord
10-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Dont be a noob. Lebron has nothing to do with the public relations of the Cavs. he is the best basketball player earth has yet to see. dont hate.

lol i was being sarcastic. i'm one of the biggest pro-LeBron people on this site.

prodigy
10-07-2009, 06:25 PM
and a hungry, sneaky, Black Mamba waiting in the pushes to strike at its prey (The other 29 teams in the association) in the pursuit for THE DRIVE FOR 5!!!!!

WTF, lol. Kobe kills and eats people?

ko8e24
10-07-2009, 06:29 PM

and u dont be a noob by saying that so prematurely :rolleyes:

ko8e24
10-07-2009, 06:30 PM
WTF, lol. Kobe kills and eats people?

oh hell ya! :D

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Kobe's a murderer? And he practices Cannibalism?

Talk about a freak.

BkNets13088
10-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Bro I just got my nets season tickets and included is the first and second rounds to the playoffs haha. Come on every team does this if my ****** nets do.

Statik1
10-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Ohhhh I see they printed tickets so the Cavs team could attend the game and have nice seats to see the Lakers and Celtics go back at it. Pretty cool of them to print tickets out so the team can watch the game! :clap:

...........:facepalm:

SirCarlton
10-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Are you guys kidding me..the raptors should be printing finals tickets!

Hawkize31
10-07-2009, 06:55 PM
You people who don't like Lebron are so bitter about this kind of stuff. Its kind of sad. There are Cubs world series tickets from a couple years ago. This is a standard procedure. Would you prefer the teams wait until the day of the Finals to print tickets? But if the Cavs do it, they are pretentious.

Teeboy1487
10-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Looking like another Kobe vs. Lebron thread. :sigh:

Raidaz4Life
10-07-2009, 07:22 PM
All I gotta say is GO MAGIC!!!

Raph12
10-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Who knows, maybe they'll have a 500" big screen tv set up at the Q to watch the Lakers vs Celtics/Magic series.

ko8e24
10-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Who knows, maybe they'll have a 500" big screen tv set up at the Q to watch the Lakers vs Celtics/Magic series.

Greatest remark made on PSD!

Raph12
10-08-2009, 12:19 AM
If you want to say that Kobe, or jordan have a better skill set than lebron, you go right ahead. believe that while everyone outside of southern california and chicago laugh in your face. Im not in any way a lebron fan. Im a fan of the lowly warriors. I actually cant stand the cavs. The fact is, Lebron can do more things on the court consistantly than anyone in the history of the game. deny that. go ahead, you are a ******* ignorant moron if you want to be a POS lakers homer and say that Kobe has more skillz than lebron. Kobe has been handed his rings by Buss bringing amazing players to the table to help kobe win his rings. Shaq is personally responsible for his first 3, and everyone in the world outside of ignorant LA knows that.

Whatever, this argument doesnt matter, the Magic are the best team in the NBA and they will prove it to the celtics, cavs and lakers next season.

Zero post game, inconsistent shooter, lazy defender (just likes to gamble on steals and blocks) and travels alot (David Stern has probably awarded him alot of reward miles). He is 6'8" 250lbs, as strong as an gorilla, as quick as lightning and as fast as a cheetah, you'd think with so many god-given gifts, he wouldn't require so much help from the league's officials. Lebron is a beast, no doubt, but when he can drive without travelling or bulldozing over guys, that's when I'll say he's as good as he has been hyped up to be. A decent post game, tighter defense and a solid jumper couldn't hurt either. Then and only then, will he truly be the best of all-time.

xBLAMEITON24x
10-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Wow somebodys confident? I hope they didnt pop the champange

ko8e24
10-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Zero post game, inconsistent shooter, lazy defender (just likes to gamble on steals and blocks) and travels alot (David Stern has probably awarded him alot of reward miles). He is 6'8" 250lbs, as strong as an gorilla, as quick as lightning and as fast as a cheetah, you'd think with so many god-given gifts, he wouldn't require so much help from the league's officials. Lebron is a beast, no doubt, but when he can drive without travelling or bulldozing over guys, that's when I'll say he's as good as he has been hyped up to be. A decent post game, tighter defense and a solid jumper couldn't hurt either. Then and only then, will he truly be the best of all-time.

a title and finals mvp would help the case as well. he basiclly done evreythin else, ROY, scoring champ, league mvp, all star mvp twice, olympic gold (along with his bronze), yes, he was 2nd in DPOY last yr, and has 1 trip to the finals. he has to win a title and a finals mvp along with all that u mentioned

Raph12
10-08-2009, 12:35 AM
a title and finals mvp would help the case as well. he basiclly done evreythin else, ROY, scoring champ, league mvp, all star mvp twice, olympic gold (along with his bronze), yes, he was 2nd in DPOY last yr, and has 1 trip to the finals. he has to win a title and a finals mvp along with all that u mentioned

Skill-set-wise, not accomplishment-wise...duh!

junion
10-08-2009, 12:57 AM
these kinds of things just put a target on your back...

lakers have a target on their back... the won the ring last year

celtics have a target on their back (they won the previous year) and put a blank banner up

cleveland has a target on their back... they print out FINALS tickets and it's still preseason

The Orlando Magic, IMO, can be like the Spurs.. stay quiet and under the radar, but don't care because they can get the job done (like how they did to win the ECF). They don't have a target on their back, and people will overlook them... and it puts them at the advanatage.

GREATNESS ONE
10-08-2009, 01:13 AM
All I gotta say is GO MAGIC!!!

:speechless: not you! lol

GREATNESS ONE
10-08-2009, 01:19 AM

celtics have a target on their back (they won the previous year) and put a blank banner up

cleveland has a target on their back... they print out FINALS tickets and it's still preseason

The Orlando Magic, IMO, can be like the Spurs.. stay quiet and under the radar, but don't care because they can get the job done (like how they did to win the ECF). They don't have a target on their back, and people will overlook them... and it puts them at the advanatage.

I agree with everything you said.

Excellent post, I especially agree with the bolded.

ko8e24
10-08-2009, 01:26 AM
Skill-set-wise, not accomplishment-wise...duh!

o tru dat, lol

Hawkize31
10-08-2009, 01:28 AM

I don't know how under the radar a team can be when they are in the finals the year before and their star player dresses up like superman. No doubt DH is amazing, but under the radar, I would disagree.

Raph12
10-08-2009, 01:50 AM
I don't know how under the radar a team can be when they are in the finals the year before and their star player dresses up like superman. No doubt DH is amazing, but under the radar, I would disagree.

You'd be surprised how many people think Orlando is overrated and still not an elite team. Finals domination, mismatches, injured stars and struggling against a weak 1st-round opponent is what you'll hear about the Magic's Finals run last season.

What people fail to realise is:
1st Round - Magic often had 15+point leads against Philly in almost every game, which they'd squander when Philly would make a bit of a push, due to lack of go-to scoring, an issue well addressed (VC) this season... Avg Magic "Biggest Lead" for the Series - 13.3
2nd Round - Read above statement... Avg Magic "Biggest Lead" for the Series - 15.7
Conference Finals - Not gonna lie, mismatches did provide a big help and the Cavs defense was exposed, just complete and utter domination.
NBA Finals - The Magic won Game 3, were within one layup of winning Game 2 and one freethrow from winning Game 4. This could easily have been a 3-1 series in favor of the Magic.
Plus - Jameer Nelson wasn't playing all playoffs long (I don't count the Finals series)... Nelson's stats last season were unworldly, especially against LA, so Orlando can make the "injured star" excuse as well, not that they did.

The Magic are legitimate elite contenders, but the fact remains with all the changes chemistry will be key. If they mesh, NBA Finals rematch, if not 2nd round exit courtesy of the Cavs or Celts.

Penetra8r
10-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Wow, I dont think thats a good thing to do...

The game that never happened...

blazerman
10-08-2009, 03:44 AM
How many rings did the blazers get for that?

Hey man, it's an honor to jst beat em in Portland, I feel like we won the ring with by doing that, haha

I was just messin around, dont sweat it the Lakers are still the top dog

blazerman
10-08-2009, 03:59 AM
LMAO @ your reply

I can say whatever the *** I want to say.... That in no way shape opr form has any affect on the Lakers. As long as they dont act like some of these teams in the league Im Golden.

Do I think it really is going to be a cakewalk HELL NO.....

So chill out and beat off to your season wins the last couple times against the Lakeshow cuz we whoopn you this Year

I smell Sig Bet.

Why are you getting so defensive over a stupid comment, I was just messin around, your team won the title didnt they, chill out!!
A guy telling another guy to beat off to some wins, thats some gay s**t.

Look forward to the challenge from the Lakers, also I'd do a sig bet on the season series but I already have one going with Mavrix for the most victories Blazers or Mavs (He'll be putting my sig up). Just in time for the playoffs, haha maybe next yr though
Besides 2 out of 3 games are in Portland, that's unfair for your team defending champs or not. Especially when the coach dont even wanna go, he knows what's coming, bet ya he skips the Portland trip both times this yr.

Ace33Bone
10-08-2009, 09:52 AM
I think its a good move we are just getting that out the way now so its less work that we have to do when we arrive in the Finals again

MagicDojo
10-08-2009, 12:21 PM

Win the East.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

G-Funk
10-08-2009, 01:01 PM
instead of coming to Portland because they'll get the same *** whoopin put on em as usual, with or without Artest.

What happend to you guys in the playoffs?

Silent
10-08-2009, 01:27 PM
They better have only printed the tickets up to Game 4.

Lebroom is in the building.

sofargone
10-08-2009, 01:38 PM
good idea for the cavs...does this really matter?

*Superman*
10-08-2009, 02:59 PM

Yes, because no one is guaranteed to make it in the Finals. Im not that homer lol.

*Superman*
10-08-2009, 03:05 PM

[/B]

I agree with everything you said.

Excellent post, I especially agree with the bolded.

:clap:

sofargone
10-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Yes, because no one is guaranteed to make it in the Finals. Im not that homer lol.

magic fines are the whiniest fans in the NBA..."why does no one like our team? why does no one pay attention to us? we made the finals blahablahblah were better than cleveland and boston blahblahblah" seriously...magic fans are so damn obnoxious

*Superman*
10-08-2009, 03:08 PM
magic fines are the whiniest fans in the NBA..."why does no one like our team? why does no one pay attention to us? we made the finals blahablahblah were better than cleveland and boston blahblahblah" seriously...magic fans are so damn obnoxious

What the hell did i say to set you off?:confused:

sofargone
10-08-2009, 03:09 PM
What the hell did i say to set you off?:confused:
its not just you dont worry

*Superman*
10-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Well you did quote me. I didn't make this thread to diss LeBron because he had nothing to do with it. I just thought it was funny because they are so confident that they will make it to the Finals.

Ray_R
10-08-2009, 05:26 PM

send david stern their ring sizes:)

*Superman*
10-08-2009, 06:50 PM
send david stern their ring sizes:)

Haha good one.

Cavs_Fan24
10-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Well, Cavs fans have their expectations high this year. Championship or bust.

king4day
10-08-2009, 07:19 PM
:cry: wahhhhhhhh

Missing56&33
10-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Delonte West printed the tickets.

Spurred1
10-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Motivational tactic, perhaps.

plpfctn
10-08-2009, 08:22 PM
they'll get bounced early like last year. hopefully Lebronze has the dignity to congratulate the winners.

junion
10-08-2009, 08:39 PM

yes, DH dressed up like superman, and he has an enjoyable personality.. but that's him, most casual fans probably couldn't even name anyone else on that team... (maybe turkoglu, but even then, they wouldn't be able to name him - correctly)..

it's possible to stay under the radar even though you accomplished many things... the spurs won many championships, but still stayed under the radar for their most recent championships... same with the magic - they went to the finals, but for some reason, the media / sports people / etc don't name them as a possible championship or even ECF contender sometimes... there's always the one guy in the group who mentions it, but they're not taken too seriously.

orlando is left out of the picture.. they are underestimated.. i underestimated them - even after hearing that they beat the celtics and boston..

of course, we can choose which teams are good, overrated, and underrated, but that's because we're looking for it.. but if you ask someone who they think will win the championship this year, the orlando magic wouldn't come up often (even though they're probably capable)