PDA

View Full Version : Odom apparently caught smoking a Kush

fairandbalanced
10-07-2009, 02:12 PM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/36028-caught_n_the_act_nba_baller_lamar_odom_photod_smok ing_what_appears_to_be_some_kush_see_the_pic_and_d ecide_for_yourself.html

you decide

_Supreme_
10-07-2009, 02:15 PM
It could be a toothpick also.

I really can't see for sure what that is.

Raidaz4Life
10-07-2009, 02:16 PM
he is obviously picking his teeth with a toothpick

PHX-SOXFAN
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/36028-caught_n_the_act_nba_baller_lamar_odom_photod_smok ing_what_appears_to_be_some_kush_see_the_pic_and_d ecide_for_yourself.html

you decide

he's made dumb moves his entire career showing lack of concentration and judgment, this fits right in.

PHX-SOXFAN

scroll down

Lakerfan In NY
10-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Mannn!!! that's a lollipop...

G-Funk
10-07-2009, 02:20 PM
It's candy

mikantsass
10-07-2009, 02:22 PM
If you think that NBA players dont smoke weed than you are ignorant

Lakerfan In NY
Oh..Ok..i see, but you can't see anything just a white fiqure...Beside he's from NY & we smoke dutchs not bambo. LOL....& i don't think he would do it in such a public place.

magichatnumber9
do you people know how to scroll down?

AK-50
10-07-2009, 02:26 PM
lol barely see his face in that photo kinda looks like a bald version of the Geico Caveman

doomaphonic
10-07-2009, 02:31 PM
That could be a lot things, but it's definitely not a joint! When the last time you saw somebody stick a pinner in the side of his mouth like a lollipop? Who smokes like that? Whoever thinks that's a joint is a *******!

Where's a the smoke geniuses?

Hate on Lamar for certain things, but this ain't
one of them. For a bunch a cats talking weed, you don't know whatcha talking about. That's candy or a toothpick. Wise up!

prodigy
10-07-2009, 02:33 PM

not that pic, scroll down on the page lol.

Hellcrooner
10-07-2009, 02:34 PM
i dont care for the images, he has smoked before and sure he still does.

so waht?

asandhu23
10-07-2009, 02:40 PM
he likes lollipops...lol

Shady66
10-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Who really cares, i mean so many people do it, and it doesnt affect your game ( as long as you dont come to a game high)

bigsams50
10-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Who really cares, i mean so many people do it, and it doesnt affect your game ( as long as you dont come to a game high)

:clap: I mean the guy can eat a **** load of candy and still be in great shape

Teeboy1487
10-07-2009, 02:56 PM
As a lakers fan, I am not surprised at all. It explains alot. As long as he is not suspended I'm fine. Still, he needs to make better decisions than that.

kingkobe
10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
That could be a lot things, but it's definitely not a joint! When the last time you saw somebody stick a pinner in the side of his mouth like a lollipop? Who smokes like that? Whoever thinks that's a joint is a *******!

Where's a the smoke geniuses?

Hate on Lamar for certain things, but this ain't
one of them. For a bunch a cats talking weed, you don't know whatcha talking about. That's candy or a toothpick. Wise up!

lol...maybe scroll down "wiseguy".

Ethix11
10-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Wow. The first picture is a lollipop. Omg Lamar likes candy.
And, the second picture is a ciggarette. Omg omg omg

PBG
10-07-2009, 03:30 PM
they need to just legalize the ****, its not a big deal. alcohol is way worse. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmjXY1BDMEA&feature=related)

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Looks like a toothpick.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 03:35 PM
they need to just legalize the ****, its not a big deal. alcohol is way worse.

Drinking and Driving is the same as smoking weed and driving.

And people smoke in their cars all the time and it is hard to see if they are smoking weed or a cigarette.

Do you really want more deaths?

thephoenixson28
10-07-2009, 03:40 PM
It is a toothpick its just the wrong picture lol at the people think that its the first pic.

Shady66
10-07-2009, 03:40 PM

And people smoke in their cars all the time and it is hard to see if they are smoking weed or a cigarette.

Drinking and driving is much, much worse then smoking weed and driving.

When your stoned you can still control yourself and everything you do, plus your much more cautious

Jetsguy
10-07-2009, 03:41 PM
yeah why would someone that rich just smoke a pinner haha he would have a fatty for sure if it were weed

Superboy21
10-07-2009, 03:44 PM
a kush? that title makes this whole particular useless and kind of stupid. hahahahahahahaha

LARaider25
10-07-2009, 03:47 PM
It's smoking KUSH, not smoking a KUSH anyway who gives a MUTHA****!

JabberJaw
10-07-2009, 03:49 PM
You can't even see what it is. It could be a cigarette. Lamar has something white in his hand! It must be the "oooooooh Weeeeee!" Ha ha ha ha...

championships
10-07-2009, 03:57 PM
The picture is to fuzzy you can't tell if its a joint or not. Hell, you can't even tell thats L.O. and I have a HD computer monitor. Not enough for the league to be able to do anything. I see L.O. more of A blunt smoker than a joint guy anyway.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Drinking and driving is much, much worse then smoking weed and driving.

When your stoned you can still control yourself and everything you do, plus your much more cautious

Is that why is see people who smoke weed who can barely stand?

Alcohol and weed are both stupid anyways.

I'd rather have alcohol banned than legalize marijuana. But then we would have another prohibition, just like the one in the 20's and 30's.

BcEuAbRsS
10-07-2009, 04:03 PM
The only ppl that seem to care are the Boston fans... dont worry... KG will be healthy next year :rolleyes:

JNA17
10-07-2009, 04:04 PM

:facepalm: Have u ever seen a person smoke in a car? smoking weed, cigarettes, etc. does not make any driver hard to see. At all. the smoke is hardly even visible in terms of when your driving. (i have a friend who smokes :( )

The other guy is right too. Even when ur high and driving, you are still able to control urself a bit and able to concentrate.

drinking and driving on the other hand is a whole different story.

BcEuAbRsS
10-07-2009, 04:05 PM

I'd rather have alcohol banned than legalize marijuana. But then we would have another prohibition, just like the one in the 20's and 30's.

U prolly think girls are eeeeeewy too dont u...

Young and Stupid
10-07-2009, 04:06 PM
"Smoking a Kush" nice. It ain't that serious...we all got green thumbs its good for you, stop *****in.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:10 PM
U prolly think girls are eeeeeewy too dont u...

Nah.

I'm just not a dumbass.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:12 PM
:facepalm: Have u ever seen a person smoke in a car? smoking weed, cigarettes, etc. does not make any driver hard to see. At all. the smoke is hardly even visible in terms of when your driving. (i have a friend who smokes :( )

The other guy is right too. Even when ur high and driving, you are still able to control urself a bit and able to concentrate.

drinking and driving on the other hand is a whole different story.

I'm not talking about the smoke in the car.

When you are high, it has the same effects as alcohol.

Whether it is stronger than alcohol or not, you still get the same effect.

abe_froman
10-07-2009, 04:13 PM
ok so are we going to make a thread about every player that smokes(i.e. every player in the league??)

JNA17
10-07-2009, 04:14 PM

May i ask how old are u?

static_inferno
10-07-2009, 04:15 PM
dude that thing is too skinny to be a joint. whoever thought that was kush is a dumbass.

Hellcrooner
10-07-2009, 04:16 PM
raps thats a statement only one that has not smoked one can say.

the effect is completle differnet

anway is stupid to smoke a joint if you are going to dirve or driving

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:17 PM
May i ask how old are u?

You?

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:19 PM
raps thats a statement only one that has not smoked one can say.

the effect is completle differnet

anway is stupid to smoke a joint if you are going to dirve or driving

I haven't smoke. But when I was in gr 12 in HS 4 years ago, people were smoking like crazy. And you can see it took a big effect on their motor skills.

PBG
10-07-2009, 04:19 PM

wow! seriously? you think theyre the same? i smoke almost everyday on my way driving to class and back home, and when i was a young lad back in high school i did my fair share of drunk driving (completely ignorant i know). theyre NOTHING alike, not even one bit. check the stats i guess.

smoking weed or a cigarette in your car does not make it hard to see, real life isnt a cheech and chong movie....

i actually want less deaths. make alcohol illegal and youve prevented approximately 79,000 deaths annually.

championships
10-07-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm not talking about the smoke in the car.

Whether it is stronger than alcohol or not, you still get the same effect.

Not Really. They are worlds apart as far as their affects on a person.

abe_froman
10-07-2009, 04:24 PM
i actually want less deaths. make alcohol illegal and youve prevented approximately 79,000 deaths annually.
and watch that rate skyrocket as gang wars explode again and people drink god knows what thats labeled as alcohol

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:24 PM
wow! seriously? you think theyre the same? i smoke almost everyday on my way driving to class and back home, and when i was a young lad back in high school i did my fair share of drunk driving (completely ignorant i know). theyre NOTHING alike, not even one bit. check the stats i guess.

smoking weed or a cigarette in your car does not make it hard to see, real life isnt a cheech and chong movie....

i actually want less deaths. make alcohol illegal and youve prevented approximetaly 79,000 deaths annually.

Like I said, smoking weed affects your motor skills. Just like alcohol. That was how I was comparing it. Not by how much you get affected but in general, you get affected either way.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Not Really. They are worlds apart as far as their affects on a person.

I guess I can't speak about how much it affects a person because I haven't done weed.

But we already have alcohol legalized, do we really need weed too?

slickintern
10-07-2009, 04:28 PM

PBG
10-07-2009, 04:36 PM
and watch that rate skyrocket as gang wars explode again and people drink god knows what thats labeled as alcohol

pretty easy way to rid this place of them dirty gangs then if you ask me, let them kill each other off. i totally get what youre saying, and that would be a big problem. but i also think the casual drinker wouldnt mind substituting their night out of drinks and laughs, with a night out of smoking some excellent bud and laughs.

championships
I guess I can't speak about how much it affects a person because I haven't done weed.

Just cause its illegal, it hasn't stoped people from doing it. How many times do you hear about a fatal accident caused by a drunk driver. Quite often right? How many times do hear a weed induced accident? A couple times maybe, but not nearly as much as drunk driving. Truth is millions do it but you rarely hear about it. Making it Legal would actually put some dealers out of business plus the tax they put on it would help the economy.

DonnieMinaya
lmao at the title of the thread... ("smoking a kush")
clearly many of you are uniformed on the topic.

btw it looks like hes eating sweet tarts

PBG
10-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Making it Legal would actually put some dealers out of business plus the tax they put on it would help the economy.

:clap:

championships
10-07-2009, 04:38 PM
I guess Lamar got pushed out of this thread:D

abe_froman
10-07-2009, 04:40 PM
pretty easy way to rid this place of them dirty gangs then if you ask me, let them kill each other off. i totally get what youre saying, and that would be a big problem. but i also think the casual drinker wouldnt mind substituting their night out of drinks and laughs, with a night out of smoking some excellent bud and laughs.
we did this exercise before,it doesnt work.

why not.its not stopping people that want to smoke from smoking(look at the responses in this thread),so why not give your money over to a store owner rather than a drug dealer

GoatMilk
10-07-2009, 04:41 PM
he smokes a lot of weed

i have a theory about his candy.
i think that candy was being substituted for weed.

"oh lamar eats so much candy. every day before games, practice, after games..."

he really smokes a lot of weed. that story about his candy is BS

championships
10-07-2009, 04:43 PM
he smokes a lot of weed

i have a theory about his candy.
i think that candy was being substituted for weed.

"oh lamar eats so much candy. every day before games, practice, after games..."

he really smokes a lot of weed. that story about his candy is BS

Maybe he smokes to calm down that sugar rush.

yungballah15
10-07-2009, 04:46 PM
nawwww, that aint no weed, could be a cigrette r som shii, he wouldnt be bunning up infront of that much people.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
10-07-2009, 04:52 PM
ok so are we going to make a thread about every player that smokes(i.e. every player in the league??)

YES SIR!

So Lakers are playing their first preseason game tonight, I hope that we don't see something like that-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtRXQpZHHg&feature=PlayList&p=6C87CF7889990F03&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=58 or that-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71SMu8A3VU4&feature=related or that-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYd0Z4J6dnQ&feature=related

championships
10-07-2009, 04:57 PM
YES SIR!

So Lakers are playing their first preseason game tonight, I hope that we don't see something like that-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtRXQpZHHg&feature=PlayList&p=6C87CF7889990F03&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=58 or that-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71SMu8A3VU4&feature=related or that-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYd0Z4J6dnQ&feature=related

ROFL, f'n Lamar

OBredskin
10-07-2009, 04:59 PM
If you think that NBA players dont smoke weed than you are ignorant

I don't think that picture is any proof of what you believe NBA players do...whether you think I'm ignorant or not.

Ware_Spencer
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
No proof he is smoking anything at all. Stupid photo of a company trying to get publicity and create controversy.

And making drugs illegal does not save lifes and it does not stop people from using them.

What happened alcohol prohibition? We created a monster and created a monopoly for alcohol. But the worst thing we did was create violence and lots of deaths over it.

Same thing is happening today. Just because drugs are illegal today doesn't make it safer. It has made things worse. The war on drugs is a joke. It has increased deaths dramatically. People wouldn't be killing each other over these drugs if they were legal. When you make it illegal it makes things become secret and hidden. If it is free in the OPEN market it can be controlled. There is not control when it is illegal.

Who says a government should be involved with personal habits anyways? Free country I think not. If Lamar Odom does smoke weed who does that effect? nobody but himself. If you wanna make a case for driving under the influence that makes sense. If a business doesn't want smoke into there building that is there choice. People will go to a smoking place if they want it. And if they don't want to be around smoke they will find another bar or area.

War on Drugs = More Deaths

Making Drugs illegal = less deaths and lower costs. And controlled by the public eye. Rather than Cops. Which has failed.

The_Mac22
10-07-2009, 05:43 PM
lollipop

Randy West
10-07-2009, 05:47 PM
brothers don't roll weak *** joints like that

blazerman
10-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Lamar was smokin something he married Khloe Kardashian didnt he!!!

Naw I doubt Lamar is gonna get caught up in all that BS, he's a decent guy. Just joking on the above stuff.

OBredskin
10-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Lamar was smokin something he married Khloe Kardashian didnt he!!!

Naw I doubt Lamar is gonna get caught up in all that BS, he's a decent guy. Just joking on the above stuff.

Haha...Lamar does look like that kinda guy who stares so much at the booty he doesn't even realize he's looking at a donkey.

Hollywood Butt
10-07-2009, 06:14 PM
trust me i have been to rehab 3 times there is no way that is anything other than a toothpick

blazermania1983
10-07-2009, 06:43 PM
prolly a doobie... but whatever, more power to him. Nothing wrong with smoken some pot.

I am a portland fan a sworn enemy of the lakers and I am defending him :P.

But then again I doubt he would smoke out in public like that knowing that he would get tested and suspended if someone braught it up to the laker managers unless he is really dumb

b_rad23
10-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Lol @ "smoking a Kush"

Litchris12
10-07-2009, 07:00 PM
thats a toothpick

championships
10-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Its not the first picture, toothpick guys, scroll down a bit

LA_cabals
10-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I was there, Labor Day pool party at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. No, he was not smoking weed, he was actually smoking a cigarette. Again, I was right there. That was also one of the first times he was out with Khloe in public (that's her bending down to the left.)

Verbal Christ
10-07-2009, 07:28 PM
who wouldnt get high having to talk to that annoying medusa looking thing. YUCK, i mean seriously if i was mega rich i would be in brazil or somewhere in eastern europe picking off dime pieces, this dude is messing with dumpster juice.

MDfootball36
10-07-2009, 07:30 PM
it seems something to stupid to do with all the people there

DerekRE_3
10-07-2009, 07:42 PM
It's a toothpick, he got some jolly rancher stuck in his teeth.

SA5195
10-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Scroll down, it looks like a cigarate or something but whatever, no wonder he married Khloe! lol

PurpleJesus
10-07-2009, 08:11 PM
ive never heard of kush refered to in a singular term

sofargone
10-07-2009, 08:24 PM
it could be weed or it couldnt be? not a very good pick

EternalLakeShow
10-07-2009, 08:27 PM
i think he needs to pass some of that over this way

MrFastBreak
10-07-2009, 08:29 PM
That's definitely a joint that he's firing up. But who cares?

zambo4president
10-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Mannn smoking a kush? What the **** are you talking about? I smoke Blunts every day and its usually kush. Odom just had a toothpick. Definitely wasn't a bleezy. EDIT: I didn't see the scroll down part. Yeahhh buddy that's a J he's got in pic 2.

MackSnackWrap
10-07-2009, 08:43 PM
NBA is all about smoking so many players do it lmfao its not evn funny

mrblisterdundee
10-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Why are all the most incriminating photos so grainy?

Silent
10-07-2009, 08:53 PM
if you think that nba players dont smoke weed than you are ignorant

and if u think that is weed u need glasses

ChiSox219
10-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Yall know you can make marijuana lollipops?

Makes you wonder if LO is hooked on the sugar or something else...

THE_FLASH_21
10-07-2009, 09:09 PM
A kush?? LOL A Kush what?

_KB24_
10-07-2009, 09:09 PM
He has been caught with it before and suspended...But again, I don't think Odom would be that stupid to smoke that in such a public place.

FUKudomeYOMOMMA
10-07-2009, 09:10 PM
a kush? that title makes this whole particular useless and kind of stupid. hahahahahahahaha

haha, yeah thats the first thing i noticed.... who cares if hes blazing.. as long as he not smoking a crack (which he must be doing to marry the fat ugly kardashian, wit that pig nose, + its guaranteed that shes gonna get pig miller fat)

glockworkorange
10-07-2009, 09:15 PM
hell yea...it looks like hes liightin a fat spliff....hes probably tryin to figure out why the hell he picked the kardashian who looks like an abominable snowman

tadmanny
10-07-2009, 09:24 PM
That's a lollipop, obviously. Whoever thinks that is Kush is ****ing ********. He's a candy fiend. For sure, candy.

aNYer
10-07-2009, 09:27 PM
I am glad I scrolled down, I can see a lot of people didn't hahaha.
If he was smoking out in public like that why didn't they get a better picture.
And as others have said its not a big deal if it is "A" kush. Players smoke, they are allowed to smoke in the off season, thats why players have admitted it.

Don P.Belasario
10-07-2009, 09:29 PM
I like how erybody throwing out the term Kush like its hardcore or something... try a lil jack kiddies it the real deal...

Sly Guy
10-07-2009, 09:35 PM
he's made dumb moves his entire career showing lack of concentration and judgment, this fits right in.

haha, it's comments like this that make me glad I'm a Canadian.

juggla53
10-07-2009, 09:38 PM

Why on earth would you want alcohol to be banned?

Sly Guy
10-07-2009, 09:40 PM
I like how erybody throwing out the term Kush like its hardcore or something... try a lil jack kiddies it the real deal...

uhhh, kush is better. Jack, and the vast majority of it's sub-strains are largely inferior to kush and it's sub-strains. Remember, kush was the first type of cannibis cultivated for medicinal use, and them doctors don't **** around!

cHi8DaL5LA420
10-07-2009, 09:46 PM
looks like a toothpick but it wouldnt bother me none if he blazes

Don P.Belasario
10-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Haha yeah different strokes for different folks I guess....

Kush is old school afghani. Jack is a mix of the best Columbian (columbian gold actually which is legendary) and best Canadian strains.

Kush is great if you want sit on the couch and not do ****. Jack is a soaring high, like Jordan in his prime.

Me, I prefer to do more than sit on the couch and not do ****, but the Kush has its place hangovers, vidya games etc...

And why it was the first type cultivated... slows down brain waves, neuro receptors and what not. Jack speeds them up. Pharmocology 101...

This is almost as funny as the comparing NBA players to animals/objects thread...

Shady66
10-07-2009, 09:52 PM
This whole thread makes me happy that i live in BC ;)

Statik1
10-07-2009, 10:04 PM
For everyone that really believes this ****.....Here's a spoon so you can eat my ***!

ackar
10-07-2009, 10:54 PM
he without sin cast the first stone hypocrites!

NetsPaint
10-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Forget this, bring on the Melo dropping acid pics.

caseyv415
10-08-2009, 03:50 AM
I'm sure hes not alone with this one.. at least its not Roids, this is harmless unless caught by police

~ShOrTy~
10-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Soooo!!!!!!!!!! Alot of people smoke kush,............it makes you.....chiiiiilllll =)

Davisayan
10-08-2009, 04:19 AM
Lol that picture is way too blurry to even claim its a certain person......but odom a joint? you @ la now go grab a blunt XD

robdizzle3
10-08-2009, 05:09 AM
I couldnt even get a good lok to see if it was Odom or not. There is no proof that it's weed, so he wont be suspended imo.

azkarraga
10-08-2009, 05:14 AM
I smoked yesternight. Hope it doesnt affect his game.

PennyMy#1
10-08-2009, 05:52 AM
I don't care ... there are so many smokers in the league, that never got and never will get "busted". Media always focusses on "star-players". Really boring ...

Bruno
10-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Even if you could prove that he was smoking, it could be a cigarette, so who gives a damn.

Drinking and driving and smoking and driving are not even close to being the same thing. If you've never done it, how can you even begin to speculate or compare them? At that point you're making a judgment based on what you have been told.

Bud is practically legal in California if you haven't noticed, there are more bud clubs in L.A. than McDonalds, I'm sure Odom has noticed. Prohibition failed in this country because we believe in freedom of choice, it didn't work, it was revoked and now we make $$$$$ from taxing it. When California legalizes marijuana, it will become a one billion dollar a year industry (at least) that can be used to improve our schools and reduce our deficit.

I'm sure Odom smokes blunts anyways, not j's.

knickfan4life
10-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Haha yeah different strokes for different folks I guess....

Kush is old school afghani. Jack is a mix of the best Columbian (columbian gold actually which is legendary) and best Canadian strains.

Kush is great if you want sit on the couch and not do ****. Jack is a soaring high, like Jordan in his prime.

Me, I prefer to do more than sit on the couch and not do ****, but the Kush has its place hangovers, vidya games etc...

And why it was the first type cultivated... slows down brain waves, neuro receptors and what not. Jack speeds them up. Pharmocology 101...

This is almost as funny as the comparing NBA players to animals/objects thread...

What would you know about afghani? Afghans (the ones who actually live there) dont smoke weed, they smoke hash, which is a LOT purer than weed and it a LOT stickier and messes u up a lot worse

Ace33Bone
10-08-2009, 09:51 AM
He is definitely about to chief... but IMO who cares im sure that over 25% of the players in the league do

Fool
10-08-2009, 09:57 AM
who cares?

Lil Rhody
10-08-2009, 10:07 AM
the kid went to URI wich is my states big school. URI is also called URHIGH around here.... but what ever who cares i dont find anything wrong with smokin a j or 2 or everyday what ever gets you bye

Don P.Belasario
10-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Actually I would know a lot bro... I'm from Canada if ya hadn't heard. Afghani refers to the strain Kush is derived from, not the region of the world. There are lots of books on the subject... Do your homework and get back to me. When I talk about sacred herb its pure gosphel so listen, listen and listen...

You are correct though Afhgans do smoke hash, except they usually cut it with **** (literally), or shoe polish or anything that adds weight by the time it makes it over here.

What would you know about afghani? Afghans (the ones who actually live there) dont smoke weed, they smoke hash, which is a LOT purer than weed and it a LOT stickier and messes u up a lot worse

Lil Rhody
10-08-2009, 10:28 AM
PLUS LOOK AT THAT PIN.... no one smokes something that small...... i dont even have close to what this guy has in money and i go bigger then that..... it has to be something else