10-07-2009, 12:15 AM
C-Billups, Mr. Big Shot!

Discuss

GunFactor187
10-07-2009, 12:26 AM
I BRUTALLY miss having him here in Detroit... :(

Ethix11
10-07-2009, 12:43 AM
I think hes very underrated. Hes a winner. High basketball IQ and overcame alot of obstacles to get to the point he is now.

PBG
10-07-2009, 01:21 AM
mr big shot says it all , dude was effin clutch.

i totally appreciate what he did for detroit basketball and the surrounding detroit area.

stand up guy.

JJ_JKidd
10-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Love the clutch shots! Fearless and deadly shooter. One of the best free throw shooters ive seen. His FTs never touches the rim!!!!!! Remembered that half court shot he made during the Playoffs vs the Nets to tie the game!

what54!?
10-07-2009, 01:53 AM
clutch player. High B-ball IQ, floor general, great leader. Was the glue to the pistions contender years and to the nuggets sucess

GoatMilk
10-07-2009, 01:55 AM
He's had a nice career that really started later than it should have

Kohaku
10-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Very lucky for us to have him play in Denver =].

D Roses Bulls
10-07-2009, 04:22 AM
since were doing it for other players, we might as well do it for the future point guard of the league. so leave your support

D-Leethal
10-07-2009, 04:33 AM
one of my favorite players, plays the right way, his half court 3 against NJ in game 5 EC semi finals is one of the most clutch playoff shots we'll ever see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9QTduwA49k

D Roses Bulls
10-07-2009, 04:33 AM
just want to give this guy some appreciation. should of been mvp last year and soon to be chicago bull (lol, got you miami fans) i know they wanted to hate, but anyways yeah you done chicago proud and even if you dont come back to the bulls your still the man.

blazerman
10-07-2009, 04:58 AM
Go post this crap in the Bulls forum, Jordan's Bulls shouldnt be posting his stupid indiviual threads either in NBA forum section.

Just shows total bias, everyone else gets there stuff moved to team forums or closed.
Nothing against Rose but he hasnt done s**t yet so nothing to appreciate, other than a good yuong player won ROY big whoop so was BRoy.

ChiSox219
10-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Go post this crap in the Bulls forum, Jordan's Bulls shouldnt be posting his stupid indiviual threads either in NBA forum section.

Just shows total bias, everyone else gets there stuff moved to team forums or closed.
Nothing against Rose but he hasnt done s**t yet so nothing to appreciate, other than a good yuong player won ROY big whoop so was BRoy.

Well Rose and Roy are on their way to being the best at their positions, so why not root for Rose when he's in the Eastern Conference?

blazerman
10-07-2009, 05:08 AM
Jordan's Bulls your an enstein, everybody is mking these stupid fan appreciation threads towards players.

Every main topic in the NBA forums are player appreciation's, you all are acting like a bunch of homers, these players are not even close to retiring, maybe you guys should have waited til valentines day to profess your undying love for these guys.

Put yourselfs together!!!

#1Mavericksfan
10-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Billups single handedly turned the Nuggets around...I have alot of respect for Billups.

Ace33Bone
10-07-2009, 08:37 AM
The only thing that i can say about Billups is that he can be the best player on the court on any given night no matter who he is playing against or with and I feel as though he is the most underratted player in the NBA maybe in the history of the NBA