PDA

View Full Version : Fans Shower Chris Bosh With Chants Of 'Re-Sign'

JordansBulls
10-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Source: Torontosun (http://www.torontosun.com/sports/basketball/2009/10/04/11284911-sun.html)

OTTAWA -- Chris Bosh made a delayed appearance at yesterday's scrimmage, but the fans were waiting.

With the team already in the middle of their warmups and having been introduced individually, Bosh came out to his own introduction and a rousing welcome.

What soon followed were chants of "Re-sign, re-sign" which elicited a knowing smile and wave from Bosh and a thumbs up from Jarrett Jack who was on the floor running drills.

Halladay
10-04-2009, 04:15 PM
He should re-sign and hopefully the fans will keep it up all season.

fishfan79
10-04-2009, 04:17 PM
he will look wonderful in miami next year next to wade :)

JWO35
10-04-2009, 04:21 PM
he will look wonderful in Detroit next year next to Gordon :)

Fixed :D

mjt20mik
10-04-2009, 04:29 PM
he will look wonderful in miami next year next to wade :)

What makes you think Wade will stay? Riley didn't exactly do too much to the Roster to make him stay this summer.

ko8e24
10-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Jarret Jack > God

I feel it's time we add him to the greats like Mike James, Mark Blount, and the oh ever fantastic John Crotty.

Beside the point, it'll be interesting how the Raps do this season. Usually, when the franchise has its back against the wall with an unhappy franchise player (ie 2007-2008 lakers with kobe), they end up having a good season. So Raps I think will make the playoffs, and perahaps can possibly make it to 2nd round (if they somehow get that 4th seed), and Bosh willl then most likely stay put in the summer of 2010.

ko8e24
10-04-2009, 04:31 PM
What makes you think Wade will stay? Riley didn't exactly do too much to the Roster to make him stay this summer.

Well, they traded for Q, but in the process, lost the greatness of Mark Blount :(

I think that duo of Wade and Blount had something special going down there in Miami

abe_froman
10-04-2009, 04:33 PM

because he's a heat fan :shrug:

mjt20mik
10-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Well, they traded for Q, but in the process, lost the greatness of Mark Blount :(

I think that duo of Wade and Blount had something special going down there in Miami

lol. I'm sorry I totally forgot they traded for Q Rich. That move can single handily put them into the top echelon in the Eastern Conference. :facepalm:

Raps08-09 Champ
10-04-2009, 04:46 PM
"Fans Shower Chris Bosh with Golden Showers."

Kyben36
10-04-2009, 04:46 PM
ONly if he Resigns with the bulls in 7 years.

JordansBulls
10-04-2009, 05:00 PM
he will look wonderful in Chicago next year next to Rose :)

Fixed

Silent
10-04-2009, 05:30 PM
He Should Resign Toronto Made Lots Of Moves This Off Season Plus They have a Nice Rookie I Like The Direction Of the Raptors

jmastert
10-04-2009, 05:43 PM
if he nos wats good he should peace out of canada

Litchris12
10-04-2009, 05:45 PM
i doubt it though. but hey you never know

JordansBulls
10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
ONly if he Resigns with the bulls in 7 years.

In 7 years???:confused:

He would be what Jermaine O'neal is now in 7 years.

marvILLous
10-04-2009, 06:27 PM

obviously he's trying to imply that he wants bosh to sign a max contract with the bulls next year... lol

MackSnackWrap
10-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Ye i think if me make it to 2nd round hell resign if not hes dipping

HiphopRelated
10-04-2009, 06:58 PM
It's about great talent in 2010, not mediocre talent in 2009

Wade knows that. The only reason he said anything is because Riley brought up signing an extension NOW.

Halladay
10-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Heat fans are pretty confident in Bosh coming to Miami LOL. Maybe you should be worrying about your own star before you worry about Toronto's.

jrice9
10-04-2009, 08:09 PM

Wade knows that. The only reason he said anything is because Riley brought up signing an extension NOW.
Speculating for 2010 with your superstars contract up that year is redicolously risky as he could lose Wade and either have **** loads of cap space for ok star players like JJ or get Wade but with no complimentary stars to sign with him and end up with a marginally better team than they have now.

McJoe
10-04-2009, 08:12 PM
I think the signing of Jarrett Jack will help keep him in town. He really pushed for the Raptors to draft him. They are buds. I dont think Jack will keep him here on his own but a successful season and Jack staying could.

Kyben36
10-04-2009, 08:22 PM

He is 24, by the time 5 years roles by, he will have won 4 championships with Rose, thus, you would have to resign him, You dont just let go a player who has won you so much, but I guese we kinda did that with MJ though.

Kyben36
10-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Heat fans are pretty confident in Bosh coming to Miami LOL. Maybe you should be worrying about your own star before you worry about Toronto's.

I honestly see Bosh going wherever Lebron goes and Boozer going with Wade, And it seems right too, both tandems are withing the same age range, so they would have about the same championship run.

Kyben36
10-04-2009, 08:26 PM
obviously he's trying to imply that he wants bosh to sign a max contract with the bulls next year... lol

exactly, but he is claiming that we would not resign him after the 6 years, which I personaly doubt, He would still be good IMO, and still have a few years, plus, I see Bosh being more of a KG in terms of health, unless something happens to perminitly injure him.

Kyben36
10-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Ye i think if me make it to 2nd round hell resign if not hes dipping

No offense to toronto, but I dont think that there are any Guarentees. I feel like bosh, though he is still young, has been in the league for like 5 years now right. Well, he is probably getting tired not being able to truely contend. I honestly feel that he and Lebron will hook up together, just my opinion.

aman_13
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
I honestly see Bosh going wherever Lebron goes and Boozer going with Wade, And it seems right too, both tandems are withing the same age range, so they would have about the same championship run.

You know i don't think Bosh is too interested in making a tandem with Lebron or Wade as much you guys think. Bosh said in an interview that he doesn't want to be considered an addition to a team, he wants to be THE guy on the team and that is why he likes his situation in Toronto.

Here is the link to the interview:
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/09/27/nba_20090929_bosh_workout1.nba/

chicagocubsfan
10-04-2009, 08:43 PM
he will look wonderful in miami next year to replace wade after he leaves to Chi-Town :) Finally fixed.

HiphopRelated
10-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Speculating for 2010 with your superstars contract up that year is redicolously risky as he could lose Wade and either have **** loads of cap space for ok star players like JJ or get Wade but with no complimentary stars to sign with him and end up with a marginally better team than they have now.
You can sign mediocre talent to long deals and it doesn't work and Wade leaves you with nothing to work with.

If Riley didn't say anything, Wade wouldn't have said anything and we'd still be where we are minus a 1 week media back and forth that gave some Bulls fans hope. Nobody's been traded this summer I'm losing sleep over.

If a good deal comes along Riley will make it.

mjt20mik
10-04-2009, 09:17 PM

If Riley is not showing anything for him to be hopeful about then whats there for him to leave and not stay? I'm just saying teams that want to keep their stars (i.e. Cleveland and Toronto), are making bold moves to have a shot at the championship. I understand that Riley is saving cap space for the future, but so are many other teams. What is there to say another team (i.e. NY and NJ) might grab Wade from Miami.

SA5195
10-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Bosh said he won't go to a team where he's just an addition, he said he wants to be the face of a team (Damn, can't find the article) so I clearly think Bosh will not go to Miami.

AK-50
10-04-2009, 10:57 PM
he will look wonderful staying in Raptors uniform instead of going to miami or Chi-Town :)

now it is finally done

unk88
10-04-2009, 11:19 PM
i hope wade goes to the kings

Ethix11
10-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Look Bosh is a great player and i hope he stays in Toronto as i think they have a future in Derozan and a star in Bosh with good complements in Turkey-glue and not so much but Calderon. And ima let yall finish but...
Wade is the best player of all time in a franchise that has a future all-star in Beasley, enough cap space to entice another top tier FA and enough money left over to add an excellent 4th, 5th and a 6th man on top of their young guns already in 2010. 2010 people! So when 2010 comes around, Wade wont be saying ¨this team has never allowed me to contend for a title so they dont know what theyre doing¨. He knows we did what we had to do to allow him or whatever FA wants to walk by the sultry beaches of SoBe and start a Dynasty. Hes already the Man here, why would he leave to Chicago to a better team than the Heat in 2009 if he were there when he can stay in his hometown of Miami :cool: and have a better contending team in 2010 and beyond?

Rocco007
10-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Bosh has to get out of no man's land ...See Vince Carter and his cousin McGrady...

nipo10847
10-04-2009, 11:37 PM

Funny dude...ya, we will miss blount's greatness in AAA.....How often do u see a center is hittting three's??? We have seen that for two years man...what a fun that was!!!

Halladay
10-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Bosh has to get out of no man's land ...See Vince Carter and his cousin McGrady...

Let me guess, another American who's never even been to Canada?