PDA

View Full Version : Worst Team in the league?

chicagocubsfan
10-01-2009, 12:59 PM
What is your guys predictions for the worst team this year. I predict the Bucks to be the worst team. The losses of Villenueva, sessions, and Jefferson really hurts them

Lakerfan In NY
10-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Kings

Raidaz4Life
10-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I agree on the bucks

kgbaseball
10-01-2009, 01:32 PM
The Bucks will be bad, but there's at least a couple teams I'd rank worse - the Kings, Clippers, Thunder, and Wolves all have a chance to be the worst.

JNA17
10-01-2009, 01:37 PM
The Bucks will be bad, but there's at least a couple teams I'd rank worse - the Kings, Clippers, Thunder, and Wolves all have a chance to be the worst.

no not really. Because They all have something in common that does not make them the worst team compared to the bucks...good players lol.

Clippers got kamen, Griffen, Davis, Gordon, etc.
Wolves got Jefferson, Love, Flynn
Thunder got Durant, Wesbrook, Green, Harden
Kings got Martin and Evans
Bucks got...Injury prone Micheal Redd...Unless u actually consider bogut being better then any of the guys i listed above then that's pretty much it.

TheKing23
10-01-2009, 01:52 PM

Thunder and Clippers will both finish with better records than the Bucks... Wolves' success depends on the health of Al Jefferson and how Johnny Flynn adapts to the NBA.

The only team that could possibly have a worse record than Milwaukee is the Kings but I think if they don't have any major injuries they'll have a better record than the Bucks.

ShockerArt
10-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Tough call b/w the Kings and the Bucks. I'll go with the Kings.

RyanWeber
10-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Bucks

Sport
10-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Bucks, hands down.

olrales
10-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Knicks...men they're trying to make way too much cap space and they are sacrificing this season...they will need lots of 3s from Harrington and kryptonate to save the face!

49ERS LEGACY530
10-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Thers no way in hell its the kings or clippers, they have to much talent, and there young players have another year under there belt, same as the thunder.... The only team that got worse was the bucks, they will be luky to win 15 games this year

kgbaseball
10-01-2009, 02:18 PM
The Clippers were horrific last year. Do you think Griffin is going to make that much of a difference? I don't think so. Sure, having a full year of Davis and Kaman will certainly help, but this is a pretty subpar roster.

The Thunder roster is pathetic outside of Green, Durant, and Westbrook. Where does Harden fit in? He's not a point guard and there are serious questions about his ability to play defense and create his own shot in the NBA.

Sessions should be the starting 1 for the TWolves, and they've obviously got great firepower in the post with Jefferson and Love. Outside of that, yikes.

Obviously, I'm a Bucks fan, and I think they'll be pretty bad, but there are worse rosters out there.

You guys need to look at this realistically - players that were good in college don't mean an extra 15 wins for their NBA teams this season.

Samsin
10-01-2009, 02:21 PM
The bucks have one thing those other teams don't. A legit NBA coach. I think skiles alone keeps them out of the cellar. PLus the bucks have decents depth 9-10 players deep. It'll be interesting but I fully expect the bucks to be competitive. (Andrew Bogut's back is a big concern though)

kgbaseball
10-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Plus, the Bucks are the only team we've mentioned that play in the inferior conference.

Samsin
10-01-2009, 02:29 PM
They may have lost Charlie V. Sessions and jeffersons, but they made a bunch of additions. Kurt Thomas, Hakim Warrick, Ersan Ilyasova, Carlos Delfino, and Brandon Jennings will all be in there steady rotation. They lost 3 good players and got 5. The 5 might not be the same calibur but they are definetly a deeper team and a better defensive team.

AlexTmz2
10-01-2009, 02:30 PM
What is your guys predictions for the worst team this year. I predict the Bucks to be the worst team. The losses of Villenueva, sessions, and Jefferson really hurts them

Agree, I see the Bucks struggling the most this season. They lost many important pieces to their team.

Samsin
10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Usually the worst team in the league is a team with expectations. I think we all will be suprised mid-season whose sitting there. A team like the grizz could malfunction, but there is a lot of talent there.

Kakaroach
10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Bucks most likely.

AlexTmz2
10-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Can anyone project the bucks record for this upcoming season.

Samsin
10-01-2009, 02:48 PM
What was everyone's projections for the clippers last year? They were supposed to be a playoff contender and were a joke. I believe the bucks win at least 25 games. I'd say 28-54

Hellcrooner
10-01-2009, 02:53 PM
if we mean individual talent the one with less taņent is definetly bucks.

BUT for me TEAM means more than individual talent, means playing with your mates, do good plays look for the open man instead of force shots, realte in a good manner with te rest of the players, have chemistry etc.

And in that regrd GRIZZLIES are the most awfull, they are filled with talent but they WONT work because there is only one ball and ZR , AI OM and RG only think bout themselves.

Samsin
10-01-2009, 02:57 PM
I think the grizz avoid the cellar, but wouldn't be suprised to find them in it when Sh#! hits the fan. If Redd and Bogut are injured this year i'm in agreement with the room. If they both can be healthy I'd say there is no way they are the worst team in the league. They were there two best players last year. Not jefferson, not sessions, not CV. Those guys all had good season but when the team was at full strength Redd and bogut were the guys. That's all i got on this. Might be time for some of you to check a few rosters.

sofargone
10-01-2009, 04:11 PM
bucks fo sho

sofargone
10-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Can anyone project the bucks record for this upcoming season.

id be surprised if they surpass 20 wins

Bashna
10-01-2009, 06:13 PM
The Clippers were horrific last year. Do you think Griffin is going to make that much of a difference? I don't think so. Sure, having a full year of Davis and Kaman will certainly help, but this is a pretty subpar roster.

The Thunder roster is pathetic outside of Green, Durant, and Westbrook. Where does Harden fit in? He's not a point guard and there are serious questions about his ability to play defense and create his own shot in the NBA.

Sessions should be the starting 1 for the TWolves, and they've obviously got great firepower in the post with Jefferson and Love. Outside of that, yikes.

Obviously, I'm a Bucks fan, and I think they'll be pretty bad, but there are worse rosters out there.

You guys need to look at this realistically - players that were good in college don't mean an extra 15 wins for their NBA teams this season.

I agree the Clippers are meh even with griffin, but they won't be last...As for the thunder, it is far from pathetic...And yes, outside Green durant and westbrook they are bad...But that goes said with anyone, look outside Pau gasol kobe and Odom, the lakers are HORRIBLE see my point?

Sessions will probably start, but who knows about Al jefferson... I don't think the bucks will be the worst, but probably 2nd or 3rd to worst.

I forsee the Kings being the worst, evans can't play PG hes a SG, and K-mart isn't willing to move over for Evans im sure of that.

loki34
10-01-2009, 06:38 PM
lakers

The_Pharouh
10-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Bucks

Ovratd1up
10-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Kings. Bucks lost Sessions, Jefferson, and Villanueva, but replaced them with Michael Redd, Andrew Bogut, Jennings, and a couple other pieces. Minnesota will be bad too because they have no perimeter players and inexperienced players. I predict Memphis to be in the bottom 5 as well, probably with Nets or Knicks.

rjvacad
10-01-2009, 07:13 PM
lakers

I find it hard to believe that anyone would honestly think the Lakers will be the worst team in the NBA.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aNYer
10-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Knicks...men they're trying to make way too much cap space and they are sacrificing this season...they will need lots of 3s from Harrington and kryptonate to save the face!

If we were not the worst last season we won't be the worst this season.
This seasons we actually have centers. Thats right, not upgrades but centers PERIOD. We had none. Hell a lot of times we dressed injured players just to have enough people to legally play, which also meant playing injured players. This season we won't have to have our PG play hurt or 45 minutes for the 1st half of the season. We will be getting out 1st round pick from 2008, who was injured, and while I understand people not knowing about him he is going to surprise a lot of people. I think we can make a run at the 8th seed, which isn't amazing but we are in the middle of rebuilding, so thats not bad at all.

ZebraCity916
10-02-2009, 02:50 AM
This is what, the 3rd worst team thread this offseason????

My pick is the Bucks.

They let all their best players go.

NetsPaint
10-02-2009, 03:02 AM
The Clippers could get the next two number one drafts picks and they'd still be the worst.

ZebraCity916
10-02-2009, 03:05 AM
Kings. Bucks lost Sessions, Jefferson, and Villanueva, but replaced them with Michael Redd, Andrew Bogut, Jennings, and a couple other pieces. Minnesota will be bad too because they have no perimeter players and inexperienced players. I predict Memphis to be in the bottom 5 as well, probably with Nets or Knicks.

What are you talking about????

Jennings is the only player that replaced anyone. They already had Redd and Bogut. They may have been hurt most of the season but they still gave away 3 of their starting 5 in Jefferson, Sessions, and Charlie V. No way they aren't the worst team in the league next year.

ZebraCity916
10-02-2009, 03:08 AM

How do you figure???? The Bucks let 3 of their starting 5 go. No way they're better than the Kings, Clippers, Thunder, and T-Wolves.

ZebraCity916
10-02-2009, 03:16 AM
People keep saying the Kings. Tell me how they're gonna be the worst team in the league besides the fact that they're young. They've improved IMMENSELY.

New PROVEN coach who's gonna install some actual offense.
New PG whether you think Evans is or not.
Healthy Kevin Martin. (He was hurt for 31 games last season)
Young bigmen only getting better.

The_Mac22
10-02-2009, 05:08 AM
bucks...

Gnac76
10-02-2009, 05:22 AM
Bucks but as always they'll be some team decimated with injuries causing them to lose many games...

Oefarmy2005
10-02-2009, 09:20 AM
here is my list from the bottom up:

5. Warriors
4. Nets
3. Twolves
2. Kings
1. Bucks

Bucks24226
10-02-2009, 09:31 AM
I sig bet anyone we will not be the worst team

SchyGuy11
10-02-2009, 09:36 AM
i think jennings will be good and bogut isnt bad either, but i didn't realize how bad this team is. its gonna be a long season in milwaukee this team is brutal. the knicks will suck too though

Ace33Bone
10-02-2009, 09:39 AM
In this exact order

1. Bucks
2. Kings
3. T-Wolves

thrilla11
10-02-2009, 04:12 PM
I love how jennings plays
i think hell give the bucks some noise
but not enough
i really feel like they gave up too much this offseason

69centers
10-02-2009, 11:58 PM
It's going to be whoever is hurt the most on these three teams:

Kevin Martin/Kings
Al Jefferson/T'Wolves
Michael Redd/Bucks

Whichever player above is out the most this year, that team will finish dead last. These guys are pretty much their whole team, and if they're out, forget about it.

If the above 3 players all stay healthy this year, then I'd say the Grizzlies could sneak in and steal the worst spot.

PrettyBoyJ
10-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Bucks and Nets.. But look for Brandon Jennings to work his way up as the number 2 option after Michael Redd.

Toenail Clipper
10-03-2009, 12:51 AM
New Jersey Nets are not one of the worst teams, they have Brook Lopez, Courtney Lee, and Devin Harris.
That's pretty good.

topdog
10-03-2009, 01:27 AM
I think people underestimate the Nets and T-wolves and some people here are hating on the Thunder...

but honestly most teams in the league have hope whereas Redd has been injured it seems for the last 2-3 years, Bogut is just okay, and the guys they brought in weren't on anyone's short list.

Warriors have Randolph and Curry but are a chemistry nightmare w/ Jackson and Ellis.

The kings meanwhile have some intriguing guys like Donte Green, Hawes, Thompson and Evans but whose gonna run the show? And whose going to turn intrigue into actuality?

sacgiants1213
10-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Kings will not be the worst team. They finally have a legitamate nba coach who has credentials and won many games in this league before. Westphal replaces Kenny Natt who happened to be one of the worst coaches in the history of the league. They will actually have a system instead of giving the ball to kevin martin and watch him isolate. The players believe in Westphal and will do everything they can to win for him. The youth will continue to develop. Hawes and Thompson is a solid front court and Martin/Evans is a great back court. If those 4 stay healthy, we will not be the worst team in the league.

ZebraCity916
10-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Kings will not be the worst team. They finally have a legitamate nba coach who has credentials and won many games in this league before. Westphal replaces Kenny Natt who happened to be one of the worst coaches in the history of the league. They will actually have a system instead of giving the ball to kevin martin and watch him isolate. The players believe in Westphal and will do everything they can to win for him. The youth will continue to develop. Hawes and Thompson is a solid front court and Martin/Evans is a great back court. If those 4 stay healthy, we will not be the worst team in the league.

:clap:

mzgrizz
10-03-2009, 05:17 PM
if we mean individual talent the one with less taņent is definetly bucks.

BUT for me TEAM means more than individual talent, means playing with your mates, do good plays look for the open man instead of force shots, realte in a good manner with te rest of the players, have chemistry etc.

And in that regrd GRIZZLIES are the most awfull, they are filled with talent but they WONT work because there is only one ball and ZR , AI OM and RG only think bout themselves.

Might have to eat those words later, HC. Word out of training is it's working.
Also ,,,,if you have that many options, do the other teams have that many defenders????

still1ballin
10-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Kings

OA SLAY
10-03-2009, 11:12 PM
The Bucks will be bad, but there's at least a couple teams I'd rank worse - the Kings, Clippers, Thunder, and Wolves all have a chance to be the worst.:facepalm: hes obviously in DENIAL

zambo4president
10-04-2009, 12:24 AM
I think the Bucks and the Kings are equally ******.

lizard5781
10-04-2009, 12:48 AM
I think the Kings will be the worst. All Scott Skiles teams play solid D so if anything that will save them from being the worst, but they will still suck, lol....and i'm not too sure what's going on with the Bobcats this year, who's going to score their points?....they will be similar to the Bucks with decent coaches and defensive systems, but no star power.

todu82
10-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Sacramento Kings

mitch91
10-04-2009, 09:28 AM
im going with the kings

MackSnackWrap
10-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Bucks

Rocco007
10-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Record wise?
The Kings are going to have a very tough time out West...Also, I think teams like to beat them because the Kings used to beat on them in the early 2000s..So no overlooking them...Furthermore, their owners are smart business men...I wouldn't be surprised if they started to tank it at mid season just to improve their Lottery position....Their my Pick..

Minnesota improves with Rambis at the helm and a health Jefferson..I like Flynn...

OKC will still struggle but progress as they mature...Harden is supposed to be the truth...

The Clippers will be a more competitive team this year as well...Too much talent not to...

The East has too many medium of the road teams..The Bucks will find some wins...Their coach is a grinder...

SpeeMN
10-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Kings in the West

Bucks in the East

One comment about the Twolves: they have Al Jefferson and Love, but they also have a pretty good role playing player in Gomes. When thinking of the worst teams in the league I truely believe that Ryan Gomes is one of the better players on any of the rosters. He isn't a 'Star,' but our team is a 30+ win team because our talent doesn't drop off to nothing after our best two players. Sorry for rambling.

Hawkeye15
10-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Bucks and Kings.

Hawkeye15
10-04-2009, 12:28 PM

Hawes is nice, and will develop into a player, Thompson, eh, would be average on a good team. Your frontcourt will get pounded, bad. No point guard.
They will be fun to watch, but expecting anything more than 20 wins from the Kings this year is being positive.

Hawkeye15
10-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I say no point guard, because you are either going to let Beno play, eeck, or force Evans to play PG. I know, I know, he played PG at Memphis, but he was a shoot first PG, and he wasn't going against NBA points. It will be a MONSTER learning experience for Tyreke, and he has so far to go on his jumper at this point.

BkOriginalOne
10-04-2009, 01:20 PM
The Bucks have Michael Redd as their BEST player, this is a guy who would be lucky to get an ALL NBA 3rd team nod.