PDA

View Full Version : Houston, we have a problem

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 05:11 AM
I honestly and sincerely believe that the Houston Rockets will be the worst team in the NBA next year.

Think about it...

who do they have?

Yao is out for the year

Tracy McGrady is out til late Novemeber(and even when he comes back who knows what hell be like)

They pretty much swapped theere best player last year(Ron Artest) for a role player(Trevor Ariza)

So pretty much there best player is either Aaron Brooks or Trevor Ariza? Two role players?

There is not a single team in the nba that i can say has it worse then the houston rockets right now.

I honestly believe that there gunna be the ones that get to draft John Wall at the draft next year(if houston doesnt get shafted and for once the team with the worst record gets the first pick)

PennyMy#1
10-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Yes, SOME true words. I feel really sorry for Houstons fans. Sucks bad with all those injurys. Brooks and Ariza will definitely show up, though I think too, it might not be enough for the Playoffs. Maybe something is still in the making ? Who knows ?

If they get John Wall, I'm already looking forward to, what the media and fans will call Yao and him. Like, Rockets Chinese Great Wall ... or something like that ...

JayW_1023
10-01-2009, 05:40 AM
I actually believe they will be much better than advertized. They have guys like Scola, Battier, Landry and Hayes...scrappy, smart guys who play great team defense. Ariza will help...and Aaron Brooks will make big strides...maybe even contend for Most Improved Player.

You saw how an undermanned Rockets team still gave LA the toughest series in the postseason even after Yao went down. This team is smart, disciplined and will always play hard. And they have players with heart.

I think Houston will fall short of the postseason yes, but I think they will suprise alot of people by upsetting alot of teams. Their lack of talent will be compensated by their effort and fundamentals. And if Tracy McGrady returns with a healthy season, they may even grab a lower seed.

Don't sleep on Houston...

The_Mac22
10-01-2009, 05:54 AM
they'll do alright...

TheFuture6
10-01-2009, 05:58 AM
Scrappy defensive team. They will make the playoffs.

Run&Gun
10-01-2009, 06:09 AM
Yeah Houston is one of those teams that you have no idea how they make it through the nba with so many wins, but they do. Kinda like the Spurs, even though there are hella injuries they still get to the playoffs year in and out. Scola is a I think the big winner on this one, he's a really underrated and crafty player. In terms of craftiness and offensive polish I dare say he's at an elite level, just his lack of size and athleticism make it kinda tough for him to do anything explosive. The only real thing that hurts them is that they don't have a real center or any shot blockers on the team anymore, which will probably hurt on the long run. They'll do just fine though.

fredv
10-01-2009, 06:10 AM
I would be glad with getting the first pick aswell...

Wall-Tmac-Ariza-Scola-Yao,

then trade Brooks/Lowry+Scola in a S&T for Bosh,

Wall-Tmac-Ariza-Bosh-Yao

;)

ZebraCity916
10-01-2009, 06:15 AM
I don't know about making the playoffs but they won't do that bad I don't think. They have a good coach and like everybody else said they are a good scrappy defensive team and have smart players.

I think Ariza is gonna surprise some people by not just being a role player. He has the tools to be a lot better I think. And with everybody saying he's overpaid he's probably out to prove some people wrong.

slaker619
10-01-2009, 07:17 AM
What About Battie And Luis Did You Forget About Them

Wizard of O's
10-01-2009, 08:10 AM
I honestly and sincerely believe that the Houston Rockets will be the worst team in the NBA next year.

Think about it...

who do they have?

Yao is out for the year

Tracy McGrady is out til late Novemeber(and even when he comes back who knows what hell be like)

They pretty much swapped theere best player last year(Ron Artest) for a role player(Trevor Ariza)

So pretty much there best player is either Aaron Brooks or Trevor Ariza? Two role players?

There is not a single team in the nba that i can say has it worse then the houston rockets right now.

I honestly believe that there gunna be the ones that get to draft John Wall at the draft next year(if houston doesnt get shafted and for once the team with the worst record gets the first pick)

You're NUTS. they beat the world champs twice in the final four games of that series with no Yao, no TMAC, a 6'7 guy playing center and Ron Artest shooting under 25%.

Bring back a healthy and motivated TMAC and bring in an upgrade of Ron Artest (Trevor Ariza) and a quick athletic center who likes to run and has a great knockdown long range jumper. Not to mention a further improved bench.

They'll flirt with the seventh or eighth seed in the west and possibly get it. Far FAR FAR from the worst team in the NBA.

GunFactor187
10-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I think they'll do alright. Remember now, our 04 Championship Pistons team was made of basically ALL role players.

king4day
10-01-2009, 10:58 AM
You're NUTS. they beat the world champs twice in the final four games of that series with no Yao, no TMAC, a 6'7 guy playing center and Ron Artest shooting under 25%.

Bring back a healthy and motivated TMAC and bring in an upgrade of Ron Artest (Trevor Ariza) and a quick athletic center who likes to run and has a great knockdown long range jumper. Not to mention a further improved bench.

They'll flirt with the seventh or eighth seed in the west and possibly get it. Far FAR FAR from the worst team in the NBA.

Upgrade? Not exactly.
Right now Houston has no leader. Their best player is Scola with Brooks behind him.
They might win a few games, but as is, this team doesn't sniff the playoffs.
T-Mac will need to return healthy and be on a mission to have any hope. That's something that never happens right after microfracture sugery.

fredv
10-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Upgrade? Not exactly.

Actually on the Rockets Ariza is an upgrade over Ron. If the Rockets had had Ariza last year they would have won 4 more games...

J-Relo
10-01-2009, 11:33 AM

Think about it...

who do they have?

Yao is out for the year

example: last playoffs - no Yao, T-mac... but with Artest

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-01-2009, 11:40 AM

Think about it...

who do they have?

Yao is out for the year

THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE EVEN CLOSE TO THE WORSE TEAM IN THE NBA..WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ALL OUR YOUNG PLAYERS WILL STEP UP AND FOLLOW THE LEAD OF aaron brooks, luis scola, shane battier, carl landry and trevor ariza and T-MAC WHEN HE COMES BACK AND HAS A GREAT YEAR.

fredo832
10-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Are yall seriously going to underestimate us once again? Stephen A. Smith and just about every sports reporter and nba fan underestimated us last year just cause we didnt have tmac, and look at what we did without him. Yall are bored out of yalls mind to think the Rockets will not be contenders this year. Unlike most of the teams in the NBA we have young speedy guys that can keep up with anyone. Dont underestimate thats all I have to say. The best is yet to come

olrales
10-01-2009, 12:26 PM
I think all you guys forgot to talk about Pops and the redhead rookie Budinger!!! No easy things but lots of hustle! lol!

But I don't think they'll be the worst team; they won't be good but not worst...

Chronz
10-01-2009, 12:38 PM
They got a new center that projects as one of the better euro imports in the league.

Lakerfan In NY
10-01-2009, 01:16 PM

Think about it...

who do they have?

Yao is out for the year

You'll surprise alot of people next yr....Remember you'll have a team of basically defenders & evenutally get back a proven Allstar w/ something to prove. W/ two lock down defenders & a scorer you'll be OK...

sep11ie
10-01-2009, 01:21 PM
This is what most uneducated basketball fans would think. Wow, no major superstar, they'll suck. C'mon. This tems waaaaay better than they are getting credit for. Watch, but stay off the bandwagon later int he year.

Mavrix
10-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Actually on the Rockets Ariza is an upgrade over Ron. If the Rockets had had Ariza last year they would have won 4 more games...

This quote right here is by far the stupidest thing I think I've ever read on these forums.

Congratulations.

Mavrix
10-01-2009, 01:50 PM
THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE EVEN CLOSE TO THE WORSE TEAM IN THE NBA..WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ALL OUR YOUNG PLAYERS WILL STEP UP AND FOLLOW THE LEAD OF aaron brooks, luis scola, shane battier, carl landry and trevor ariza and T-MAC WHEN HE COMES BACK AND HAS A GREAT YEAR.

Homer :facepalm:

prash
10-01-2009, 01:58 PM

I agree. I don't understand what people are thinking when they say the Rockets suck. We were the only team in the league to push LAL to game 7 (with no Yao or T-Mac) and numb nuts are posting thread that we're the worst team in the league.

Upgrade? Not exactly.
Right now Houston has no leader. Their best player is Scola with Brooks behind him.
They might win a few games, but as is, this team doesn't sniff the playoffs.
T-Mac will need to return healthy and be on a mission to have any hope. That's something that never happens right after microfracture sugery.

If T-Mac came back by the end of November and played 66+ games with the current line up I'm sure the Rox will be in the playoffs.

Homer :facepalm:

:facepalm:

The Rox went on a 22 game win streak without Artest and a brused up T-Mac. That was with Alston running the point.

Fools think the Rockets suck, but true Rocket fans have heart, just like the team. Rockets are a scrappy team. They'll be in the playoffs. Don't worry about that.

Becks2307
10-01-2009, 01:58 PM
did you guys see Aaron Brooks in the playoffs ? He is going to BLOW up this year, i expect 18-20 ppg with 6+ assists , and chase budinger is going to BALL. Def not the worst team in the nba.

crazygolucky
10-01-2009, 01:59 PM
houston will definetley not be the worst team in the league. you still got brooks, battier, scola, and ariza. PLAYOFFS? maybe. at least 40 wins though.

olrales
10-01-2009, 02:07 PM
They got a new center that projects as one of the better euro imports in the league.

Hum, you're makin me doubt... Their new center wasn't australian? :confused:

Chronz
10-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Hum, you're makin me doubt... Their new center wasn't australian? :confused:

Oh yea my mistake I guess I forgot that Australia counts as its own continent but the guys name is David Anderson right

dolfan720
10-01-2009, 04:43 PM
are you stupid?

sofargone
10-01-2009, 04:57 PM
they wont be that bad...

bigsams50
10-01-2009, 05:01 PM
They wont be the worst team, i actually think they will contend for the playoffs, but thats just my opinion

fredv
10-01-2009, 05:04 PM
This quote right here is by far the stupidest thing I think I've ever read on these forums.

Congratulations.

Are you stupid? Why the **** would I invent such a thing? Have you ever heard of the program where you replace a teams player by another one, then see if your team gets more wins or losses? Apparently not... Ron Artest was not a good player last year. His shot was completly off and he isn't the lockdown defender he used to be.

Raph12
10-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Current lineup:
PG - Brooks
SG - Tmac (healthy/motivated [contract season])
SF - Ariza
PF - Scola
C - ?
Sixth Man - Battier

This could still be a great team, all they really need is a solid center. But even if they do bomb the season, they may get the #1 pick in the draft, so they will still be good to go. Tmac will be gone in 2010, Yao will likely make his return, they could draft John Wall and sign someone like Joe Johnson in the offseason.

Potential 2010-11 Lineup:
PG - John Wall
SG - Joe Johnson
SF - Trevor Ariza
PF - Luis Scola
C - Yao Ming
Sixth Man - Shane Battier

Now idk about you but that lineup sounds pretty damn good to me.

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 05:18 PM
The only bright side i see in houston right now is the development of Aaron Brooks into one of the top points in the nba(top 10-12). besides that i dont see anything. it really all depends on what tmac does when he comes back. but unless he come back and puts up at least 23 ppg i see them being one of the bottom 5 teams in the league, if not the worst team. DEFINETLY not playoffs in the west.

lakers, spurs, nuggets, blazers, jazz,new orleans,mavs, Suns, clippers are all much better then the rockets right now. the rockets will be fighting for the 10th seed in the western confrence with the warriors and thunder.

come on. wheres the offense guna come from? besides the hope that aaron brooks will blossom? besides the hope the tmac come back gunnin from an injury that very few have come back from and been there old self.

sep11ie
10-01-2009, 05:34 PM
What about the Wizards, Bucks, Griz, Kings, Warriors, Knicks, Pacers, OKC? What have they done to get better? You have no B-Ball IQ at all.

Kings Faithful
10-01-2009, 05:56 PM
What about the Wizards, Bucks, Griz, Kings, Warriors, Knicks, Pacers, OKC? What have they done to get better? You have no B-Ball IQ at all.

Kings have done alot actually...

Strumpy
10-01-2009, 06:10 PM
This is what most uneducated basketball fans would think. Wow, no major superstar, they'll suck. C'mon. This tems waaaaay better than they are getting credit for. Watch, but stay off the bandwagon later int he year.

:nod:

Bashna
10-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Aaron brooks, Scola, Battier, and Ariza will manage probably 40 wins or so..But no way make the playoffs, and thats really unforunate...If mcgrady comes back they might miss the playoffs by 2 or 3 games, but regardless Mcgrady can't carry the team at his age, and who knows if he will even be healthy? And if he is healthy, for how long?! I just don't see any possible way they beat out Phx, New orleans, or the jazz for the 7/8 seeds. They might even not beat out the warriors, or possibly thunder pending how Harden works out.

sep11ie
10-01-2009, 06:37 PM
^ his age? He's 29. New Orleans will suck this year too. They peaked 2 years ago. What did Ron do in the play-offs other than pick up techs and get ejected? What did T-Mac do in the play offs? Yao? Keep throwing us under the buss. Just like last year, the year before, is anyone else seeing a trend?

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 06:50 PM

dude if u honestly believe that houston will make the playoffs then YOU have no bball IQ at all.

houston without a doubt got worse this offseason. much much worse. and phoenix got better with the subtraction of shaquille oneal and clippers will be healthy next season and have added the 1st pick in the nba draft. are you seriously trying to convince me that houston will make the playoffs with no yao ming, no ron artest, and no tmac til late novemeber and even when u get him back, he wont average more then 17 a game i guarantee it.

^ his age? He's 29. New Orleans will suck this year too. They peaked 2 years ago. What did Ron do in the play-offs other than pick up techs and get ejected? What did T-Mac do in the play offs? Yao? Keep throwing us under the buss. Just like last year, the year before, is anyone else seeing a trend?

noone said you guys would miss the playoffs last year. to be honest i picked u guys to go deep in the playoffs. but thats when u had ron artest, tracy mcgrady, and a healthy yao ming. now u have none of those.

like i said, la, san antoni, new orleans, dallas, portland, utah, denver, phoenix, clippers are all better teams then the houston rockets. thats 9 teams that are better then the rockets. last time i checked only the top 8 teams make it into the playoffs

houston will NOT make the playoffs. i guarantee it. not in the western confrence. in the east u can race for the eighth, but in the west houston can go ahead and pray the lottery balls drop there way come draft time

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 07:00 PM
What about the Wizards, Bucks, Griz, Kings, Warriors, Knicks, Pacers, OKC? What have they done to get better?

ok dude are u seriously putting the wizards in this? there getting a healthy gilbert arenas back. they made trades for randy foye and mike miller. how have they not gotten better? thats the dumbest comment ive ever heard.

the grizzlies didnt have to make any additions to get better. there a developing rebuilding team. they have budding starts like oj mayo, rudy gay, and marc gasol. and well also see how hasheem thabeet does.

the kings added tyreke evans. they also have one of the most underrrated players in the game in Kevin Martin.

why would you bring the bucks into this discussion at all. everyone who has any "bball iq" would know that there obvioulsy rebuiling when they traded away rj and let charlie go. they also added Brandon Jennings, who willbe an all star in this league in 2-3 years(quote me on that). and right now, id still take milwaukees lineup which includes brandon jennings, michael redd, hakim warrick, andrew bogut, ect. over any lineup houston would throw out there

how did okc get better? dude give it up. westbrook, harden(who is the player that makes them better that they added), durant(his development as one of the best players in the nba also makes them better), jeff green.

warriors are a mess, tho i think there lineup would still be better then houstons. thats how sad the situation in houston is right now. if everyone there shuts the hell up and stops demanding trades.

pacers lineup is already better then houstons they didnt have to make any additions

it really pains me to say all those teams have it better then houston because i wouldve laughed if anyone said all these things last year, but houstons luck is so bad that i say the above with complete confidence. houston will be in the bottom 5 in the nba

bogdanrom
10-01-2009, 07:01 PM

Oh we just got back a healthy Arenas and Haywood. We also added Randy Foye, Miller, and Oberto. And we actually got a coach not a dumb intern who couldn't run a Pizza Hut store. But yeah you're right we have done nothing to get better.

sep11ie
10-01-2009, 07:03 PM
New Orleans is garbage! Clippers are still the Clippers. Phx got better how?

theimortalone
10-01-2009, 07:03 PM
:facepalm:

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 07:09 PM
New Orleans is garbage! Clippers are still the Clippers. Phx got better how?

i actually think the hornets got better with the swap of tyson for emeka

the clippers are still the clippers? dude get over yourself. eith the lineup the roclets have ud kills fora linup of baron davis, eric gordon, al thorton, blake griffin, marcus camby

and the suns did get better. they dropped shaq who was slowing them down and there back to where they shud be with the run n gun and amare being the number one option. theyll be a 50 win team again

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 07:16 PM
sep11ie, i really like the fact that u support ur team and hae its back..but dude lets get real. when amare got hurt last year and my suns were going down, i also admit we were going down because im a realist.

lets face it dude. the rockets have noone on the roster taller then 6'9". noone on the roster has ever averaged 20 points per game, and noone on the roster has ever made an all star appearace. now im a firm believe that defense, hustle, heart, dedicatin wins games. but that doesnt mean a high school team can go out thereand play there heart out and beat the dream team. u also have to have some players, and the rockets with tehre health and luck just dont have that right now..

but its ok dude...john wall is a boss and when u guys get him in the draft ull be making fun of us getting crossed by him for years to come

WITZ
10-01-2009, 07:17 PM
:laugh2: There is No damn way they finish with a worse record then Milwaukee let alone worse in the league.

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 07:25 PM
There is No damn way they finish with a worse record then Milwaukee let alone worse in the league.

ok. i admit when i say something wrong so ill admit it was wrong of me to say there gunna finish with the absolute worse record, but i will say confidently theyll be bottom 5

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 07:30 PM
and to be honest, Andrew Bogut or Kurt Thomas, Michael Redd would all start for Houston right now and Brandon Jennings would take Aaron Brooks' job have way through the season

DRE'-MAC
10-01-2009, 07:48 PM
We're definitely not as good as last year but definitely not close to worst in the league.
Tracy McGrady says he feels healthier than ever. We have Luis Scola, who I believe can average close to 20 and 10 with Yao out, and Shane Battier, top 3 defender in the NBA, Aaron Brooks, who proved himself last year in the playoffs, Trevor Ariza, great role player and perfect for the Rockets. They have Carl Landry, Chuck Hayes and Carl Landry off the bench who all bring something special to the team. Dont forget they also got David Andersen, basically the next Brad Miller.

AK23
10-01-2009, 07:58 PM
well said :clap:

HouRealCoach
10-01-2009, 08:15 PM
I cant believe you said that Artest was their best player last year.... and if youre referring to the playoffs Yao, Scola, and Brooks were their BEST players then and Brooks is gonna make you regret starting this thread

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 08:23 PM
I cant believe you said that Artest was their best player last year.... and if youre referring to the playoffs Yao, Scola, and Brooks were their BEST players then and Brooks is gonna make you regret starting this thread

like i said, the development of brooks is there only chance at not having a completely embarrasing season. i havent seen him be a very good distributor or a point guard that makes his teammates better. yeah he had that 34 point game, but i think u shud rather him get 20 points and 11 assists rather then 30 points and and 4 assists

heattiltheend94
10-01-2009, 08:23 PM
They do have the worst luck, but I doubt they'll do the worse in the league.
That postition is already taken: KINGS

Verbal Christ
10-01-2009, 08:50 PM
to say they will be THE worst team in the league isnt an insult its just a personal opinion, and not necessarily the most informed. in my eyes however acquiring the #1 pick and taking wall, yao coming back healthy to go along with some of the most money to offer a free agent, and that one year hiatus could amount to something dynastic. but really dude lets stop tippin back granny's vicks 44 until the season starts.

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 08:53 PM
btw houston fans i hope u know im not just coming in here and trying to talk trash to u and stuff. u dont know how hard i was rooting for u guys in last years playoffs. i really like the rockets style of play and i do wish them the best, but after sitting and thikning long and har about it, ther luck/health just doesnt convince me that theyll be relevant next year

Theanswer76
10-01-2009, 09:17 PM
o

MrFastBreak
10-01-2009, 09:39 PM

Think about it...

who do they have?

Yao is out for the year

I still think they'll be a 40 win team that'll make the playoffs but won't get too far.

AI4MVP
10-01-2009, 10:14 PM
I still think they'll be a 40 win team that'll make the playoffs but won't get too far.

40 wins doesnt make it to the playoffs in the west bud

Toenail Clipper
10-01-2009, 10:16 PM
The worst teams in the NBA: Bucks, Wolves, Pacers

dodie53
10-01-2009, 11:59 PM
8th seed

BkOriginalOne
10-02-2009, 01:27 AM
They've got too many quality players not to finish at or around 500.

djohn2oo8
10-02-2009, 01:58 AM
No way in hell will they be anywhere near the bottom 5, or bottom 10...They have Brooks, who will be looking to have a breakout year, Chase Budinger, a rookie who tore it up in summer league, and coaches say he is a very deadly shooter, Jermaine Taylor who I think will be a stud because he can score in bunches, Pops Mensah Bonsu, who will provide more energy to the team with his shot blocking, Landry, Scola, Ariza, Lowry, Battier, all guys who hustle

D-Leethal
10-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Rick Adelman will find a way to make them play hard and play well. Tmac took that team without Yao to 22 straight games. I think if they hold their own until he gets back they will be fine and quite possibly in the playoffs

chadtx01
10-02-2009, 02:35 AM
If you think that Houston will be in the bottom 5 teams in the league you're not doing anything but looking at the names on the roster. They still have their leaders in Battier and Scola. They have a roster that is better suited for Rick Adleman, and they have smart, TEAM players. Yes, they only have one person on the roster taller than 6'10, and they will have to use the whole center by committee but its been done before. Dont sleep on the Rockets.

FOBolous
10-02-2009, 02:57 AM
If the Rockets are in the East, than we'll definitely make the playoffs. The West? I don't know...we'll put up a fight and make every team earn their wins but the West is just too deep. I doubt we'll make the playoffs next year but we definitely won't be the worse team in the NBA like the thread maker is trying to say.

FOBolous
10-02-2009, 02:59 AM
to say they will be THE worst team in the league isnt an insult its just a personal opinion, and not necessarily the most informed. in my eyes however acquiring the #1 pick and taking wall, yao coming back healthy to go along with some of the most money to offer a free agent, and that one year hiatus could amount to something dynastic. but really dude lets stop tippin back granny's vicks 44 until the season starts.

:clap:

sep11ie
10-02-2009, 10:36 AM
sep11ie, i really like the fact that u support ur team and hae its back..but dude lets get real. when amare got hurt last year and my suns were going down, i also admit we were going down because im a realist.

lets face it dude. the rockets have noone on the roster taller then 6'9". noone on the roster has ever averaged 20 points per game, and noone on the roster has ever made an all star appearace. now im a firm believe that defense, hustle, heart, dedicatin wins games. but that doesnt mean a high school team can go out thereand play there heart out and beat the dream team. u also have to have some players, and the rockets with tehre health and luck just dont have that right now..

but its ok dude...john wall is a boss and when u guys get him in the draft ull be making fun of us getting crossed by him for years to come

They have plenty of dudes that are 6'9" +. Funny you say that, YOUR SUNS. Back to the run and gun huh, well, you dont have a coach that runs that anymore. Its a little different now. Don't act like the Suns are a good team at all. Just like last year, no play offs!

sep11ie
10-02-2009, 10:42 AM
o

And yea you were, why would you make a title, " Houston, WE have a problem"? Mind your own business then. You make no sense in what you say anyways. Watch a Rockets game, you'll see what they are about. IDIOT

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-02-2009, 11:00 AM
ok dude are u seriously putting the wizards in this? there getting a healthy gilbert arenas back. they made trades for randy foye and mike miller. how have they not gotten better? thats the dumbest comment ive ever heard.

the grizzlies didnt have to make any additions to get better. there a developing rebuilding team. they have budding starts like oj mayo, rudy gay, and marc gasol. and well also see how hasheem thabeet does.

the kings added tyreke evans. they also have one of the most underrrated players in the game in Kevin Martin.

why would you bring the bucks into this discussion at all. everyone who has any "bball iq" would know that there obvioulsy rebuiling when they traded away rj and let charlie go. they also added Brandon Jennings, who willbe an all star in this league in 2-3 years(quote me on that). and right now, id still take milwaukees lineup which includes brandon jennings, michael redd, hakim warrick, andrew bogut, ect. over any lineup houston would throw out there

how did okc get better? dude give it up. westbrook, harden(who is the player that makes them better that they added), durant(his development as one of the best players in the nba also makes them better), jeff green.

warriors are a mess, tho i think there lineup would still be better then houstons. thats how sad the situation in houston is right now. if everyone there shuts the hell up and stops demanding trades.

pacers lineup is already better then houstons they didnt have to make any additions

it really pains me to say all those teams have it better then houston because i wouldve laughed if anyone said all these things last year, but houstons luck is so bad that i say the above with complete confidence. houston will be in the bottom 5 in the nba

they will make the playoffs just watch and see

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-02-2009, 11:05 AM
and to be honest, Andrew Bogut or Kurt Thomas, Michael Redd would all start for Houston right now and Brandon Jennings would take Aaron Brooks' job have way through the season

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha there is no way they would start except for michael redd and thats only cuz t-macs out for a little and brandon jennings couldnt take aaron brooks spot.

fredv
10-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Last year people where saying we wouldn't make the playoffs.
Then they said Portland would win in 6.
Then they said we would get sweep'd in 4 by LA.

I guess in the end, people don't know ****!

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Oh we just got back a healthy Arenas and Haywood. We also added Randy Foye, Miller, and Oberto. And we actually got a coach not a dumb intern who couldn't run a Pizza Hut store. But yeah you're right we have done nothing to get better.

i have yall in the playoffs this year but dont talk about adding oberto lol

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Last year people where saying we wouldn't make the playoffs.
Then they said Portland would win in 6.
Then they said we would get sweep'd in 4 by LA.

I guess in the end, people don't know ****!

exactly let them have there opinion we gonna show em when we play a good game against portland on opening night.

jimbobjarree
10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
will be interesting, I dont think they will be the worst. TMac will come back halfway and put them on a roll most likely, maybe a fringe playoff team?

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-02-2009, 11:16 AM

dude just quit talkin until you learn somethin..
pg-aaron brooks
sg-trevor ariza
sf- shane battier
pf-carl landry
c-luis scola

shoot this ones probaly better

pg-kyle lowry
sg-jermaine taylor
sf-chase budinger
pf-pops
c-david anderson

Verbal Christ
10-02-2009, 04:46 PM
mmm yeah and lets go ahead and hand out bans for those who still think 'houston we have a problem' is catchy and relevant in these days. c'mon man wipe the dust off the noodle and come up with something better than a 1960's played out plea for help good lord.

MackSnackWrap
10-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Theyll be an average team not the worst team for sure