PDA

View Full Version : for kobe and lebron fans

kobe24>lebron23
09-28-2009, 11:30 PM
ok it's time to settle the score i know there has literally been like ten threads about these two since the off-season but i really want to know your opinion...

lebron fans can you please give me reasons why i should believe lebron is better then kobe and kobe fans can tell me why kobe is better then lebron... please no fighting i want this thread to last please mods leave it up atleast till it gets nasty in here (i hope not).

well personally my sig says it all

kobe lacks nothing he has 4rings

lebron lacks jumpshot and his defense is still raw 0 rings

Raps08-09 Champ
09-28-2009, 11:32 PM
This is the first Lebron/Kobe thread I have seen in about a month.

It already cooled itself down. No point of bringing it back up so people get worked over it again.

Wilson
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
...:sigh:

ko8e24
09-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Kobe's jumpshot, his fiercelessness to take shots that nobody thinks are makeable, his killer instinct, if someone's knocks him on his arse, he will go all mamba on him, his perimeter defense, and he always has his defender guessing what will be his next move, a pull up jumper, a double spin reverse J, fake dribble drive, fake dribble jumpshot, etc., kobe has a better post-up game, kobe is able to take on one-on-one challenges/duels with other top-notch nba players. Kobe is the quicker athlete. Kobe has the more fancier, showy, innovative type of dunks that make u ask "What Did I Just See???"

LeBron's has a better driving game because of his physique, he's a better rebounder because of his size and is a SF, Lebron is much more explosive than bryant, a faster athlete (different from being quick). Lebron has the more ferocious/powerful dunks.

ko8e24
09-28-2009, 11:40 PM
And Yes, to all Lakers Fans, Cavs Fans, and the rest of the NBA Fans, absolutely NO HATE, just healthy and good arguments. Let's heed to the maker of this thread and keep it respectful and fun.

_KB24_
09-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Fail. Mods will either close this or move it to the comparisons any minute now ( unless there gone fishing...)

kobe24>lebron23
09-28-2009, 11:44 PM
and yes, to all lakers fans, cavs fans, and the rest of the nba fans, absolutely no hate, just healthy and good arguments. Let's heed to the maker of this thread and keep it respectful and fun.

x2

Toenail Clipper
09-29-2009, 12:00 AM
I agree on most of the things.
However, LeBron also lacks a good team ;]
I still hate him though. LOL!

ManRam
09-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Ugh...

Not this thread again. We get it Laker fans, you idolize Kobe. His **** doesn't stink.

Why do I think LeBron is better? Because I think if you put Kobe on the Cavs, and LeBron on the Lakers, the Lakers easily win the title, and the Cavs are not a top 4 team in the East. LeBron can do more with less. That means he's better IMO.

Give him a team, and it's game over league. Sadly...

bahama0811
09-29-2009, 12:02 AM
It's pretty obvious that you're not gonna change your mind so what's the point?

_KB24_
09-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Ugh...

Not this thread again. We get it Laker fans, you idolize Kobe. His **** doesn't stink.

Why do I think LeBron is better? Because I think if you put Kobe on the Cavs, and LeBron on the Lakers, the Lakers easily win the title, and the Cavs are not a top 4 team in the East. LeBron can do more with less. That means he's better IMO.

Cavs would be equally as good with Kobe if not better.

ko8e24
09-29-2009, 12:19 AM
Ugh...

wow, wut part of "be respectful" do u not get? :pity:

ChiSox219
09-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Cavs would be equally as good with Kobe if not better.

No chance, we all saw how Kobe and the Lakers played once Shaq left.

34-48 with Odom and Caron Butler.

clutchski
09-29-2009, 12:32 AM
And Yes, to all Lakers Fans, Cavs Fans, and the rest of the NBA Fans, absolutely NO HATE, just healthy and good arguments. Let's heed to the maker of this thread and keep it respectful and fun.

x2

with all due respect ko8e24 and kobe24>lebron23, this isshh is boring to most people.