PDA

View Full Version : blake griffin

kobe24>lebron23
09-28-2009, 11:18 PM
what do you guys think of blake griffin. i personally think he can be a top 5 player and if he worked on his post game a little more i say he can be the best or second best? thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_GMp0Z3YQA&feature=related

Shady66
09-28-2009, 11:34 PM
I think he will be a top5 PF in the future

kobe24>lebron23
09-28-2009, 11:35 PM
I think he will be a top5 PF in the future

thats it just a top 5 PF i was thinking top 5 in the league lol

ChiSox219
09-28-2009, 11:38 PM
I expect him and Hansbro to have similar careers.

kobe24>lebron23
09-28-2009, 11:46 PM
I expect him and Hansbro to have similar careers.

so your saying he's gonna be a bust lol there is no comparison Blake is clearly better

Toenail Clipper
09-28-2009, 11:52 PM
The only thing I worry about is he's injury prone. He can hurt his right shoulder/arm anytime he plays basketball as he dunks most of the time. :D But, he'll be a hella player along with Eric Gordon

29$JerZ
09-28-2009, 11:56 PM
He'll be what Amar'e is as of now, adding a mid-range game would really help him down the road.

kobe24>lebron23
09-28-2009, 11:57 PM
imagine baron eric gordon blake thorton and lebron all in one team damn i hate lebron but they for sure would give kobe and the lakers a run for their money

ChiSox219
09-28-2009, 11:58 PM
so your saying he's gonna be a bust lol there is no comparison Blake is clearly better

I think both will be above average PFs, not top tier but solid starters.

Physically, they aren't as far apart as most people assume. Both are close in height, wingspan, standing reach, and max vert.

Hansbrough is much more polished, you going to see him play more fundamentally sound basketball: fewer turnovers, better shot selection, much better free throw shooter.

It's not a very popular opinion, but I believe the Pacers got better value at 13 than the Clippers got at 1.

b_rad23
09-28-2009, 11:59 PM
I'm with chisox on this one for sure.

patevish
09-29-2009, 12:11 AM
I def agree with ChiSox as well. Hansbrough has that special thing in him that will sort of make him a great player that Mark Sanchez (NFL) has: grit, leadership, chip on his shoulder, and will come out day in and day out even if they are a sub .500 team (Pacers). He was expected to go int he 2nd round, but the Pacers knew what he possessed and what he will bring to the table right away as the Pacers will be in the playoff hunt this year as Granger and co develop this year.

I think Blake will be an impressive player early on but will battle injuries all his career and will have the Eltan brand effect...What if he stayed healthy ? We will question how great he could have been.

Toenail Clipper
09-29-2009, 12:45 AM
imagine baron eric gordon blake thorton and lebron all in one team damn i hate lebron but they for sure would give kobe and the lakers a run for their money

Yeah!
They have 25 mil a season for LeBron, but I hate him.
If he does come to the Clippers, there'd be tons of bandwagons.
AH

blazerman
09-29-2009, 01:52 AM
The only thing I worry about is he's injury prone. He can hurt his right shoulder/arm anytime he plays basketball as he dunks most of the time. :D But, he'll be a hella player along with Eric Gordon

Hey Toejam, my name is Blake Griffin and I'll snap my ankle in the second game!

Raph12
09-29-2009, 02:08 AM
Top 5 player is just not in the cards, not until the retirement of guys like Lebron, Wade, Dwight, Paul, D-Will, the list goes on and on and even then he would have to oust guys like Durant, Roy, Gay, Rose, Lopez, this list goes on and on as well lol.

Top 5 PF is attainable IMO.

Kings Faithful
09-29-2009, 02:19 AM
Top 5 player is just not in the cards, not until the retirement of guys like Lebron, Wade, Dwight, Paul, D-Will, the list goes on and on and even then he would have to oust guys like Durant, Roy, Gay, Rose, Lopez, this list goes on and on as well lol.

Top 5 PF is attainable IMO.

The Lopez hype is really starting to annoy me. Don't get me wrong, dudes good... but has he really done anything yet to merit being put up their with the other guys you mentioned? No...

Litchris12
09-29-2009, 02:55 AM
top 3...lol

~ShOrTy~
09-29-2009, 03:02 AM
I say he will be D.Howard12 twin

blazerman
09-29-2009, 03:17 AM
He'll be really good player anyway it goes, he has good hops and is aggressive on both ends of the court. in a few yrs he could develop a good little J and could have a Karl Malone type game(very overpowering at the PF position)

I see a 20/10 guy in the near future in him

Ace33Bone
09-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Blake Griffin has a lot of potential... the only thing that I feel will hold him back is if he experiences injuries throughout his career other than that he will be a PF of the future... because he alreadyn has that Tim Duncaness type bank shot

Litchris12
09-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Blake Griffin has a lot of potential... the only thing that I feel will hold him back is if he experiences injuries throughout his career other than that he will be a PF of the future... because he alreadyn has that Tim Duncaness type bank shot

I agree he already has that

Nocioni5
09-29-2009, 10:42 AM
:laugh:
The Lopez hype is really starting to annoy me. Don't get me wrong, dudes good... but has he really done anything yet to merit being put up their with the other guys you mentioned? No...

Please Don't start a Lopez debate we don't want to hear Illuminati999 highjack the thread with his claims that Brook Lopez will be better than DH12..........:laugh:...............