PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, for another Bosh Tread, but...

Canadian hemi
09-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Well just watched this interview, and it looks like he's already gone.

" I don't want to be looked at as an addition" that there sure does look like he's thinking he's gone.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/09/27/nba_20090929_bosh_workout1.nba/

He's doing (did) a huge workout this summer...(contract year):facepalm:

Faces
09-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Bosh says that he doesn't want to be "an addition" to a team, that he wants to be the main guy, which he goes on to say he currently has that in Toronto.

If anything, I would think this interview would put those who are thinking he's about to leave Toronto a little more at ease.

DaoudS
09-28-2009, 10:21 AM
What are you talking about, Hemi. He is talking about being the focal point of a team (which he is in Toronto). The only thing this dispels is that he won't be signing with a team if LeBron/D. Wade signs there.

B2B
09-28-2009, 10:26 AM
What are you talking about, Hemi. He is talking about being the focal point of a team (which he is in Toronto). The only thing this dispels is that he won't be signing with a team if LeBron/D. Wade signs there.

I can swear I read articles saying the he & Lebron said they would like to play together.

We keep getting articles on both sides of the coin & I really don't care if he stays or goes, I care that whatever happens it's in the best interest of my team.

Canadian hemi
09-28-2009, 10:32 AM

Or he's talking about being a focal point of a new team, you can swing it anyway you want.

And the point that he says, "right now I like Toronto, and this is where I"m right now" kinda means, that right now i"m in T.O. but maybe not in 2010?

Anyway...I could be reading to much into it...like you said...it just made me think a little that's all

j-mart
09-28-2009, 10:38 AM
If Bosh doesn't want to play Robin to LeBron or Wade's Batman, I don't see him moving to another team to be "the guy" since the Raptors will be able to pay him more money.

The Wise 1
09-28-2009, 12:05 PM
I dont know how you got that he is leaving by this interview. It definitely leans on him staying.

mjt20mik
09-28-2009, 12:16 PM
He's enjoying Toronto. It's a business, so he understands that there are other factors that may change his overall decision, but for now he's not talking about leaving.

Bob_at_york
09-28-2009, 12:57 PM
I dont know how you got that he is leaving by this interview. It definitely leans on him staying.

Yeah, this interview definitely makes it sound like he is more willing to stay. Even a team like Chicago, he would considered an addition beside Rose.

Canadian hemi
09-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Guess I"m wrong then....lol

smith&wesson
09-28-2009, 03:36 PM
which is why i think he was enthusiastic about the hedo trade, he knew he was getting someone in theyre prime to come in and play robin along side him where he is a focal point on his squad.

instead of a couple of guys like JO and marion who are still pretty ok, but were once great,

right now turk is still really good he is in his prime.

franey25
09-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Well just watched this interview, and it looks like he's already gone.

" I don't want to be looked at as an addition" that there sure does look like he's thinking he's gone.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2009/09/27/nba_20090929_bosh_workout1.nba/

He's doing (did) a huge workout this summer...(contract year):facepalm:

it looks like ur a dumb ***

aman_13
09-28-2009, 04:53 PM
There was not one thing he that he said that suggested that he was leaving lol. I don't know where you got that idea from. Anyways i love what he said, his passion and willingness to be the best is why i have so much respect for him and why he is one my favourite players in the game.

SA5195
09-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Good, then there won't be a team with either lebron or wade with bosh.

Gibby
09-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah, this interview definitely makes it sound like he is more willing to stay. Even a team like Chicago, he would considered an addition beside Rose.

i agree 100%. alot of teams being suggested he would be a second option, like Miami, Chicago, Dallas, NJN (w/lebron), and NYK (w/lebron). i thought Detroit was a possibility before this offseason.