PDA

View Full Version : If Orlando wins the 2010 NBA Championship, who will win the Finals MVP award?

Raph12
09-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Dwight Howard is supposedly the face of the Magic franchise, but with 8-time allstar Vince Carter coming to town and Stan Van Gundy's lack of plays run for Howard along with his open pleas to Carter to dominate the game, will Superman be overlooked?

If Orlando wins the title, who will take home the Bill Russell NBA Finals Most Valuable Player award; Dwight Howard or Vince Carter?

flea
09-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Michel Pietrus.

abe_froman
09-27-2009, 02:55 AM
its howard unless vince is absolutely on fire

VRP723
09-27-2009, 02:57 AM
close thread, please

MDfootball36
09-27-2009, 02:57 AM
Mr. Raph, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ko8e24
09-27-2009, 03:01 AM
whoever avgs the most ppg in the series. anyone can shine in a small span of 4-7 games given the situations/conditions, and matchups. B/w Dwight and Vinsanity, I'll go wid Dwight.

PS: even though i respect the magic....sorry magic fans, its gonna be a laker repeat! :)

WITZ
09-27-2009, 03:05 AM
Mr. Raph, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Haha Billy Madison funny stuff .

D Roses Bulls
09-27-2009, 03:06 AM
whoever avgs the most ppg in the series. anyone can shine in a small span of 4-7 games given the situations/conditions, and matchups. B/w Dwight and Vinsanity, I'll go wid Dwight.

PS: even though i respect the magic....sorry magic fans, its gonna be a laker repeat! :)

just had to put that in there didnt you? i think the magic have a better shot then last year to beat the lakers. cause you dont know what artest will do and i think the magic have the deepest bench in the league. so i say right now its 40/60 chance the magic win which is pretty good. but anyways if the magic win it will be dwight howard. i think he will go into the finals killing this year just for the fact that he has had all summer to think about it and he wont let what happen last year happen this year. i expect monster numbers from him

nipo10847
09-27-2009, 03:11 AM

WTF is wrong with u????....This is not a stupid thread....this makes logic!!!! get ur *** off the psd!!!

D Roses Bulls
09-27-2009, 03:15 AM

stop watching billy madison so much. epic fail dude

ZebraCity916
09-27-2009, 03:26 AM
I voted for Howard but like someone said before it'll probably be whoever scores the most or whoever they hype up. It could be anybody really.

shep33
09-27-2009, 03:31 AM
Hedo Turkoglu... oh wait

Nah i hope VC does well, i think he will. However, i think this team is too soft to play against Boston and Cleveland. Boston's frontline of Sheed, Glen Davis, KG, and Perk will easily handle D12 in my opinion... especially if Perk did it basically alone last year. Orlando doesn't have anyone that can guard Bron.. i didn't realize this until a little while ago but LBJ averaged 38.5pts, 8.4rebs, 8asts, 1.2 steas, and 1.2 blks against Orlando in the conference finals... disgusting.

Raph12
09-27-2009, 03:35 AM
WTF is wrong with u????....This is not a stupid thread....this makes logic!!!! get ur *** off the psd!!!

stop watching billy madison so much. epic fail dude

It's okay guys, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even though I'm sure most guys on here would disagree with what you are saying but w/e.

Let me put this into better perspective for you: Finals MVP has been awarded to the leading scorer of the winning team practically each and every season since 1969. Since Carter is a dynamic scorer and Van Gundy wants to run alot of plays for him and Dwight has already complained about his touches, I think it's safe to say Carter will likely be the primary scorer on the team; not to mention the primary playmaker, the go-to guy, all the while adding the veteran experience the team requires. Carter can make a significant impact on this Magic team and his presence may over-shadow Howard's in the eyes of the media, whom have certain members that are a few of the decision-makers on who wins the award.

Anymore questions?

NetsPaint
09-27-2009, 04:17 AM
Basketball is enjoyable to watch.

B.JenningsMVP
09-27-2009, 04:43 AM
Adonal Foyle

heatbb
09-27-2009, 04:54 AM
Depends, whoever leads the team to the championship. It can be Rashard as well. lol Or if Nelson goes crazy he gets it.

JayW_1023
09-27-2009, 05:20 AM
It's about time Dwight Howard developed a jumper of some sorts...because his touch still isn't there. He still goes by with atheltic prowess. He still lacks feel for the game and natural post moves. He still thinks the game too much...he really needs to work these things or otherwise players will use the same defensive tactics over and over to confuse him and make him a non-factor.

ko8e24
09-27-2009, 05:34 AM
now that i think about it, jj redick has one of it not the best shot on the team to win finals mvp. perhaps if stan van genius works his genius throughout the nba finals like he did in last yr's finals, they might just give the award to him.

rabzouz 96
09-27-2009, 08:14 AM
howard is more marketable at this point of their careers,so howard

TheKing23
09-27-2009, 08:16 AM
Basketball is enjoyable to watch.

Hahahaha, that cracked me up

:dance:

bigsams50
09-27-2009, 08:17 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

jsumadchat
09-27-2009, 08:24 AM

the puppy that lost its way hahahahahaha :laugh:

todu82
09-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Dwight Howard

MackSnackWrap
09-27-2009, 09:59 AM
I want Vc to win it but im pretty sure Dwight will

JordansBulls
09-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Dwight Howard is supposedly the face of the Magic franchise, but with 8-time allstar Vince Carter coming to town and Stan Van Gundy's lack of plays run for Howard along with his open pleas to Carter to dominate the game, will Superman be overlooked?

If Orlando wins the title, who will take home the Bill Russell NBA Finals Most Valuable Player award; Dwight Howard or Vince Carter?

I said Dwight would be the Finals MVP, however Vince could get it as well like Pierce got it over KG in 2008 when KG led the team in the season in win shares and PER and scoring, win shares and PER as well in the playoffs.

heattiltheend94
09-27-2009, 10:53 AM
I like Orlando, but it's gonna be CEltics and Lakers in finals
But between them
its gotta be Dwight Howard.

roshan3ai
09-27-2009, 11:05 AM
it depends on who is playing the best in the series. for right now, jameer nelson is just as good a bet as dhoward and vc

Raps08-09 Champ
09-27-2009, 11:22 AM
Wince.

He will most likely be taking all the big shots.

d-baller23
09-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Its not if anymore, its when The Magic win the NBA Finals in 2010. Uhh doesn't the Celtics have to get passed Lebron. Because the Cs are the Third Seed this year, Cavs 2nd, Magic 1st. And Magic will beat The Lakers.

McPeak92
09-27-2009, 11:54 AM
whoever has the better series?

Storch
09-27-2009, 01:50 PM
D12 ftw