PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead: Which team will make the biggest 'splash' in 2010 free agency?

fairandbalanced
09-24-2009, 08:36 PM
which team owns 2010 free agency in your view.

Pierzynski4Prez
09-24-2009, 08:54 PM
You might want to add "Other" to the poll

mikantsass
09-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Knicks have been preparing for 3 years to make a splash in 2010

Ni55anpat
09-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Bulls

bal_ravens
09-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Knicks will probably blow it and spend all their money on someone who gets injured in the first season.

I can see New Jersey getting big. People will see Lebron going there and want to play with him.

Don Starks
09-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Bulls

how much cap space are the bulls going to have next year, i dont know about their financial situations so well. do they have a lot of expirings?

Don Starks
09-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Knicks will probably blow it and spend all their money on someone who gets injured in the first season.

I can see New Jersey getting big. People will see Lebron going there and want to play with him.

is there any reason behind your theory or do you just not like the knicks?

bbcmillionaire
09-24-2009, 09:25 PM
the bulls have enough to offer wade a max offer, which is why wade might come home

fairandbalanced
09-24-2009, 09:29 PM
the bulls have enough to offer wade a max offer, which is why wade might come home
that's why i did not put him in for Miami...but still Miami has more leverage.

jm413
09-24-2009, 09:31 PM
the poll is undermining the heat
they have the most salary compared to other any team

D Roses Bulls
09-24-2009, 09:35 PM
which team owns 2010 free agency in your view.

where is chicago? they have almost enough money to sign two max players and with all the rumors surrounding bosh, amare, and wade. come on man

Carey
09-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Thunder......Presti has acquired all these chips, now its time to cash them in, 5 draft picks in 2010 for a team already stockpiled with young talent, which means the picks are most likely traded, Millions in cap space, 2010 will be big for us

CQSox305
09-24-2009, 09:50 PM
The Bulls when they bring Wade back home! The Knicks will be left holding their ***** after nobody signs with them.

NBA-GMaster
09-24-2009, 09:52 PM
The HOUSTON ROCKETS!! period..

TannerOwnsDevin
09-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Bron will not be in Cleveland after 2010. There is no real benefit for someone with his status staying there.

NBA-GMaster
09-24-2009, 09:54 PM
they could sign joe johnson and resign tracy mcgrady plus luis scola

TannerOwnsDevin
09-24-2009, 09:54 PM
they could sign joe johnson and resign tracy mcgrady plus luis scola

:facepalm:

bbcmillionaire
09-24-2009, 09:58 PM
:facepalm:

lol classic facepalm
but i like the ideal of the thunder getting a nice player, that team upside is great

defender4m
09-24-2009, 10:22 PM
Nets gonna get lebron

Toenail Clipper
09-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Clippers are gonna get a superstar if they make the playoffs this year.
They can offer 25 mil a season to a superstar :D

Mavrix
09-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Mark Cuban and the Mavericks duh ;)

hockeypro68
09-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Clippers will be snagging SOMEONE, I can guarantee it.

ChiSox219
09-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Westbrook
Durant
Lebron
Green
Kristic

roshan3ai
09-24-2009, 11:34 PM
hopefullt ny

Draco
09-24-2009, 11:37 PM
I don't care if Chicago owns 2010 but I'm hoping their among the winners in FA.

ZebraCity916
09-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Nets are gonna make the biggest splash I think. And for a sleeper team that is gonna make a splash I'm thinkin' OKC. Like one of the guys said before me they have a alot of draft picks and a good amount of cap. space.

b_rad23
09-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Before I continue, may I say that this thread wasn't prefaced correctly.

Miami is the only team who can afford 2 max contracts.
NJ is next with 25+ mil (which is enough for one max and another starter/star)
NY has enough for one max
Chi doesn't have enough for a max yet but could with some maneuvering (or a Salmons departure)
LAC has enough for one.
OKC is cheap and in Oklahoma.

OK now to the rest.

where is chicago? they have almost enough money to sign two max players and with all the rumors surrounding bosh, amare, and wade. come on man

Not. They don't have enough for one max presently.

They can with some small maneuvering but as of now, Deng, Hinrich, Rose, Noah, Gibson, JJ, and Salmons they'll have around 37-38 committed (which will leave them around 12 million or around enough for a Boozer type).

Westbrook
Durant
Lebron
Green
Kristic

Crazy that a team with 4 forwards and a combo guard can look that good.

Ovratd1up
09-25-2009, 12:09 AM
^They have 37.6 committed, and if the salary is at 53.6 as has been predicted, they have $16,000,000 (that looks awesome) to spend. A max contract is 16.08 with that salary cap, so yes they could afford it, barely. If the cap dips to around 50, they will have to do some maneuvering, likely ditching Salmons or maybe Hinrich. If they want something like Wade/Boozer, ditching Salmons and Hinrich would do the trick.

Pierzynski4Prez
09-25-2009, 12:19 AM
^They have 37.6 committed, and if the salary is at 53.6 as has been predicted, they have $16,000,000 (that looks awesome) to spend. A max contract is 16.08 with that salary cap, so yes they could afford it, barely. If the cap dips to around 50, they will have to do some maneuvering, likely ditching Salmons or maybe Hinrich. If they want something like Wade/Boozer, ditching Salmons and Hinrich would do the trick.

Yeah, but we still need to fill out a roster with at least 12 guys.

abe_froman
09-25-2009, 12:51 AM
The Bulls when they bring Wade back home! The Knicks will be left holding their ***** after nobody signs with them.

why wade? if your going to go,go big.get the big fish.lebron

but gotta go with the nets.you have good young core that will be seasoned enough by then,the awaited move to brooklyn(which will be alot of hype and fanfare to come with it),loads of capspace and now has new uber rich russian guy to compliment the popular celebrity as the owners

Draco
09-25-2009, 12:55 AM
Yeah, but we still need to fill out a roster with at least 12 guys.

If the Bulls let Thomas walk, if Salmons opts out and if the Bulls trade Hinrich for an expiring the Bulls would have between $27 and $30 mil ($50 mil verse $53 mil cap) for a max contract and five other players. Alternately, the Bulls might be able to work out a S&T.

Edit: my mistake.. forgot to take out Hinrich's salary.

knickerbockerny
09-25-2009, 01:16 AM
The Knicks will make the biggest splash when 2010 free agency begins. Even though as of now they don't have enough for two max players, they will before free agency next year. Eddy Curry and/or Jeffries will be gone. There is a reason why the Knicks did not pick up Sessions, Kidd or Hill, even though they could afford them. It is because they did not want to hinder their cap with these multi year deals. Teams always want and need big men and Houston fits the bill as one in dire need.

With all of the sad Lebron James and Amare/Bosh (preferbly Amare) will be Knicks. Amare has infered it over and over again and with Lebron the writing is on the wall. The man is basically lives here, he in New York almost everyday. And like one poster above me said, it doesn't make sense for him to be in Cleveland anymore, he has outgrown there. To become a transcendent player you have to be in a big city.

By the way I have a feeling Wade is going to Chicago... he has done his job in Miami!

214boyz
09-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Hey what about the mavs? Dirk already said he will sign for less and the mavericks still have dampiers contract aka the dustchip meaning by a sign and trade they can offer more than any others team max contract so oh lets just say lebron or wade walks there teams wouldn't want to lose them for nothing so they would get a lot of cap relief so that's something to look out for

Wiz kids
09-25-2009, 01:31 AM
No one b/c everyone will resign.

_KB24_
09-25-2009, 01:32 AM
I'm praying that the Knicks franchise will end up with something positive in 2010. I feel for you my East Coast brothers!

JNA17
09-25-2009, 01:41 AM
Everybody resigns and knicks fans cry to death MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

...but seriously i think knicks will make a big impact in the FA.

Jonathan2323
09-25-2009, 01:44 AM
another homer 2010 thread. just watch what Riley does no words needed

IRUAM #21
09-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Let's just name our fav team shall we ? Heat.

ChiSox219
09-25-2009, 02:00 AM
If the Bulls let Thomas walk, if Salmons opts out and if the Bulls trade Hinrich for an expiring the Bulls would have between $27 and $30 mil ($50 mil verse $53 mil cap) for a max contract and five other players. Alternately, the Bulls might be able to work out a S&T.

Edit: my mistake.. forgot to take out Hinrich's salary.

This is correct.

Alternatively, if the Bulls do move Hinrich for an expiring they can keep Tyrus' and Salmons' cap holds, make a move at a max contract player and then play TT and JS whatever they want.

These are my predictions:

Lebron: Stays (slight chance of going to Nets, less than 10%)
Wade: Stays
Bosh: Chicago/Miami
Amare: NY or Stays 50/50

Then there's Joe Johnson who had problems in PHX with not being the go to guy, I have no idea what his feelings are towards D'Antoni but it would make sense for him to join Amare in NY, but it also makes sense for him to stay in ATL if they pay him.

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 02:02 AM
I think phoenix has the best oppurtunity. I think the suns will trade j-rich by the deadline. If we do that we free up 13 million. We have nash that took 3 million less maybe we can sign someone like wade or lebron. If they want a best chance at winning a ring and have max money phoenix is the best shot I see it like this

Pg. Nash 10 mill/ dragic 2mill
Sg.(wade)20 mill/Barbosa7mill
Sf.(Lebron)20 mill/Hill 3 mill/dudley 2 mill
Pf. Amare 18 mill/ Frye 2 mill/ Earl clark 2 mill
C. Lopez 2 mill

With wade- 68 million
Lineup
Pg. Nash
Sg. Wade
Sf. Hill
Pf. Amare
C. Frye/Lopez

With lebron- 68 million
Lineup
Pg. Nash
Sg. Hill/Barbosa
Sf. Lebron
Pf. Amare
C. Frye/ Lopez

Maybe even get someone for cheap or a center for j-rich
Possibly a t-mac just for 1 year rental 8 million tops the cap at 76 million

Wow wishing on a Star praying this happens

D Roses Bulls
09-25-2009, 02:07 AM
Before I continue, may I say that this thread wasn't prefaced correctly.

Miami is the only team who can afford 2 max contracts.
NJ is next with 25+ mil (which is enough for one max and another starter/star)
NY has enough for one max
Chi doesn't have enough for a max yet but could with some maneuvering (or a Salmons departure)
LAC has enough for one.
OKC is cheap and in Oklahoma.

OK now to the rest.

Not. They don't have enough for one max presently.

They can with some small maneuvering but as of now, Deng, Hinrich, Rose, Noah, Gibson, JJ, and Salmons they'll have around 37-38 committed (which will leave them around 12 million or around enough for a Boozer type).

Crazy that a team with 4 forwards and a combo guard can look that good.

you are wrong about that. both miller and salmons come off the books after this year. they will have enough for a max and someone else.

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 02:14 AM
you are wrong about that. both miller and salmons come off the books after this year. they will have enough for a max and someone else. salmons is locked up for another year but in 2010 season you guys would have 28 million locked up that's enough to sign up to 2 max contracts.

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 02:24 AM
Also with dallas fans you guys have dampier for 1 more year there is no team option or player option unless there is something in his contract that makes it terminate it early. With howard it is different you guys have a team option and can let howard walk.

Mavrix
09-25-2009, 02:45 AM
Also with dallas fans you guys have dampier for 1 more year there is no team option or player option unless there is something in his contract that makes it terminate it early. With howard it is different you guys have a team option and can let howard walk.

Wrong. Dampier's contract is only guaranteed in 2010-2011 if he plays 25 or minutes a game which isn't happening.

Do some homework.
http://dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1810

TheKing23
09-25-2009, 02:50 AM
Everyone seems to be forgetting the Cavs...

They have Shaq and Big Z's contracts coming off the books for a combined $31 million, and their guaranteed contracts (not including LeBron if he re-signs because we can go over the cap to sign him to a max contract because of his bird rights) only add up to $33 million. That leaves a good $17-18 million for a max contract and a couple of role players.

Unless i've missed something out or miscalculated, they look in a pretty good position.

kriviant
09-25-2009, 02:54 AM
Jersey isn't the richest. Miami has more cash, and on top of that...who the hell wants to play in New Jersey?

And again like IRUAM said, this is just another "pick your team" thread poll. We will all have to just wait and see what actually happens.

As for Wade going to Chicago...no way in hell. But that's just me being a homer ;).

In any case... I expect Miami and New York to be the biggest players in 2010.

rdz4life
09-25-2009, 02:58 AM
I think phoenix has the best oppurtunity. I think the suns will trade j-rich by the deadline. If we do that we free up 13 million. We have nash that took 3 million less maybe we can sign someone like wade or lebron. If they want a best chance at winning a ring and have max money phoenix is the best shot I see it like this

C. Lopez 2 mill

With wade- 68 million
Lineup
Pg. Nash
Sg. Wade
Sf. Hill
Pf. Amare
C. Frye/Lopez

With lebron- 68 million
Lineup
Pg. Nash
Sg. Hill/Barbosa
Sf. Lebron
Pf. Amare
C. Frye/ Lopez

LOL, LOL, LOL

Itīs more likely Wade takes a huge paycut to play for the lakers and win a championship than play for the suns!!!!!!!!! Probably Lebron would also take a paycut and take a full MLE to win a championship with the lakers

Wade / Fisher / Farmar
Kobe / Brown / Sasha
Lebron / Artest / Luke
Gassol / Odom
AB / Powell

LOL, LOL LOL:facepalm::facepalm:

kEviN21
09-25-2009, 03:03 AM
Lopsided poll

ko8e24
09-25-2009, 03:08 AM
the knicks when they sign mike james and mark blount to max deals

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 03:12 AM
Wrong. Dampier's contract is only guaranteed in 2010-2011 if he plays 25 or minutes a game which isn't happening.

Do some homework.
http://dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1810 First of all I am not a mavs fan. Second I'm not going to go around checking everyones contract. So therefor I don't care about the players or there contract on hoopshype.com it states that it runs thru 2010 it doesn't say anything about that in his contract or anyones contract.

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 03:17 AM
LOL, LOL, LOL

Itīs more likely Wade takes a huge paycut to play for the lakers and win a championship than play for the suns!!!!!!!!! Probably Lebron would also take a paycut and take a full MLE to win a championship with the lakers

Wade / Fisher / Farmar
Kobe / Brown / Sasha
Lebron / Artest / Luke
Gassol / Odom
AB / Powell

LOL, LOL LOL:facepalm::facepalm: You just never know but my deal seems a lot more realistic than yours. If you think I'm saying I think we are getting both wade and lebron then you better read my post again.

Mavrix
09-25-2009, 03:26 AM
First of all I am not a mavs fan. Second I'm not going to go around checking everyones contract. So therefor I don't care about the players or there contract on hoopshype.com it states that it runs thru 2010 it doesn't say anything about that in his contract or anyones contract.

Then why the **** did you make a blunt post without knowing if you're even right about it? :facepalm:

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 03:33 AM
Then why the **** did you make a blunt post without knowing if you're even right about it? :facepalm: Look on hoopshype.com that what it says. I'm not going to see there flaws in there contract if they don't play 25 minutes what kind of **** is that. I heard of team options, I heard of player options, I heard of no trade clause but honestly have you ever heard of if you don't play 25 minutes then they don't pick up your option.

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 03:45 AM
Then why the **** did you make a blunt post without knowing if you're even right about it? :facepalm:
I just read your website it doesn't say anything like that it just says that he is a dust chip basically if he gets traded for someone around 16 million a team can release him and pay 0$ so basically it saves the team money. That's it though.

Mavrix
09-25-2009, 04:05 AM
I just read your website it doesn't say anything like that it just says that he is a dust chip basically if he gets traded for someone around 16 million a team can release him and pay 0$ so basically it saves the team money. That's it though.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9182

Erick Dampier's contract is only guaranteed for 2010-11 if he plays 2100 minutes in 2009-10 - a tad over 25.6 minutes a game in all 82 games. If he does not the Mavericks can waive him with no consequence.

ChiSox219
09-25-2009, 04:16 AM

C. Lopez 2 mill

With wade- 68 million
Lineup
Pg. Nash
Sg. Wade
Sf. Hill
Pf. Amare
C. Frye/Lopez

With lebron- 68 million
Lineup
Pg. Nash
Sg. Hill/Barbosa
Sf. Lebron
Pf. Amare
C. Frye/ Lopez

salmons is locked up for another year but in 2010 season you guys would have 28 million locked up that's enough to sign up to 2 max contracts.

First of all I am not a mavs fan. Second I'm not going to go around checking everyones contract. So therefor I don't care about the players or there contract on hoopshype.com it states that it runs thru 2010 it doesn't say anything about that in his contract or anyones contract.

You just never know but my deal seems a lot more realistic than yours. If you think I'm saying I think we are getting both wade and lebron then you better read my post again.

Look on hoopshype.com that what it says. I'm not going to see there flaws in there contract if they don't play 25 minutes what kind of **** is that. I heard of team options, I heard of player options, I heard of no trade clause but honestly have you ever heard of if you don't play 25 minutes then they don't pick up your option.

I can look past ignorance (of which you have no shortage of). You were confronted with facts disputing your nonsensical posts and you plead "how am I supposed to know?" Please, for your sake, do not make any more posts in this thread until you are properly educated on the basics of the NBA.

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 04:59 AM
I can look past ignorance (of which you have no shortage of). You were confronted with facts disputing your nonsensical posts and you plead "how am I supposed to know?" Please, for your sake, do not make any more posts in this thread until you are properly educated on the basics of the NBA. So your going to know about everyones contract sorry mr. Know it all. I looked it up on hoopshype.com and it said he had 1 more year on it. It doesn't say anything about that now that he showed me the evidence then I admit that I'm wrong. But when stupid people such as you come and tell me not to post cuz I don't know anything about a guys contract kind of makes you look like a dumb***.

ChiSox219
09-25-2009, 05:11 AM
So your going to know about everyones contract sorry mr. Know it all. I looked it up on hoopshype.com and it said he had 1 more year on it. It doesn't say anything about that now that he showed me the evidence then I admit that I'm wrong. But when stupid people such as you come and tell me not to post cuz I don't know anything about a guys contract kind of makes you look like a dumb***.

No I am not going to know everyone's contract and nor will I speak on those contracts that I am completely unfamiliar with. And, if for some reason I do misspeak and am corrected I will handle it like a man and admit that I am wrong and move on.

Don't forget, you were the one correcting a Bulls fan and Mavs on their player's contracts, and you were wrong.

fredv
09-25-2009, 09:14 AM
Probably the Bulls. I could see Wade going there. Other than that I think the most important factor will be the GM's, and the Rockets have a darn good one so I could see them getting a steal.

bbcmillionaire
09-25-2009, 09:42 AM
doing the come home wade :dance::dance::dance::dance:dance :dance:
come on bulls fans do it :dance::dance::dance::dance:

King P
09-25-2009, 09:47 AM
Jersey isn't the richest. Miami has more cash, and on top of that...who the hell wants to play in New Jersey?
Well considering they have a solid young core, I'm sure they will attract somebody. Lebron and Wade have both praised the Nets and how good of a player Devin Harris is. And when they go to attract free agents, they won't be telling them to come to NJ. They will be luring them to come join the Nets in Brooklyn. Many players would love to play in NY, so that alone will attract somebody.

BradHolt4CYoung
09-25-2009, 10:45 AM
The NETS! they have all the pieces!

1. They have the MOST money coming off the books in 2010.they have Most cash to spend
2. They have the richest owner in the NBA with the Russian owner. he loves to spend cash.
3. They are moving to Brooklyn in 2011. Who wouldn't want to play in Brooklyn, NYC
4. They got Jay-Z who has a great relationship with Lebron.
5. They have a nice young core with Harris/Lee/Lopez. And Yi may breakout

Nets will make the biggest splash. Because they have the MOST MONEY TO SPEND.

Nets get:

Lebron James or Wade or Bosh. To go along with Joe Johnson or Manu Ginobli or Marcus Camby.

arkanian215
09-25-2009, 11:05 AM
where does it say that nj and ny have room for two max contracts?

king4day
09-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Bulls, Suns, and Clippers should be in there too.
I don't think LBJ will leave the Cavs, so I chose them.

Ace33Bone
09-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Cleveland... Signing LBJ back trumphs what anyone else does in 2010

MackSnackWrap
09-25-2009, 11:30 AM
I said Toronto (homerism) but i think Nj will make the biggest splash

BkOriginalOne
09-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Just because the Nets have the most money, doesn't mean their going to make the biggest splash.
If you're a a player, would you rather go to the Nets and play for Frank or NY and D'antoni.

The Knicks will grab 2 all stars and abou 3 role players.

SchyGuy11
09-25-2009, 11:41 AM

Well said :clap:

G-Funk
09-25-2009, 12:43 PM
CLippers

sofargone
09-25-2009, 12:53 PM
I have a feeling the best player new york will get is joe johnson...im not basing this on anything i just dont see lebron signing with them

DaBUU
09-25-2009, 01:36 PM
another homer 2010 thread. just watch what Riley does no words needed

wow that was insightful analysis

Mavrix
09-25-2009, 03:05 PM
thephoenixson28 you got owned by me :(

nyyankees09
09-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Just because the Nets have the most money, doesn't mean their going to make the biggest splash.
If you're a a player, would you rather go to the Nets and play for Frank or NY and D'antoni.

Frank will likely be gone

thephoenixson28
09-25-2009, 03:32 PM
thephoenixson28 you got owned by me :( Whatever makes you feel better.

SportsFan25
09-25-2009, 03:40 PM
As much as i don't want to see it... i think it will be NYK... Sponsorship money will make the difference.

knickfan4life
09-25-2009, 03:53 PM
ok guys you kidding when you say Wade is leaving Miami right? no way in HELL Riley is gonna lose Wade... no way in HELLLLLLLLLL... the heat have a KILLER trade this season, wait and see... as for the KNicks... they are my favorite team, but I have my doubts on Lebron coming here... we have nothing to show for it except World Wide fame, glory and sponsorships for Lebron... is that enough to get him here, I sure hope so... As for u jerkoffs tlkin shyt about the Knicks... ya can go *** urselves cuz the Knicks have sucked for about 10 years, yea i giv u that... but we was handing ya ur ***** before then and i cant wait til we get a couple of big name players in 2010... Amare for SURE and one other guy also, Lebron, Joe Johnson, I dont know, we will see when the time comes... stop hatin on the Knicks cuz ya team dont have the city to attract players... its HALARIOUS to me that the NJNets have EVERYTHING PERFECTEDDDD to sign Lebron, but b.c they have the WORST location in the USA, they wont be able to sign anyone... they got VC and JKidd when they were washed up, i remember they were in the FINALS and couldnt get a sellout crowd lmao... while the knicks suckk but sell out MSG all the time... the knicks will get some players and be a GOOD team for a change, but YA WILL NEVER GET NYC... and Lebron is either staying in CLE or comin to NY... he is NOT goin to NJ i promise u that

dtmagnet
09-25-2009, 04:29 PM

Lawrence Frank is a good coach dude, just because D'Antoni is with team USA doesn't make him the best there is.

King P
09-25-2009, 06:54 PM
stop hatin on the Knicks cuz ya team dont have the city to attract players... its HALARIOUS to me that the NJNets have EVERYTHING PERFECTEDDDD to sign Lebron, but b.c they have the WORST location in the USA, they wont be able to sign anyone... they got VC and JKidd when they were washed up, i remember they were in the FINALS and couldnt get a sellout crowd lmao... while the knicks suckk but sell out MSG all the time... the knicks will get some players and be a GOOD team for a change, but YA WILL NEVER GET NYC... and Lebron is either staying in CLE or comin to NY... he is NOT goin to NJ i promise u that
You do realize that the Nets will only be in NJ for 2 years. 2011, the Nets will be in NYC. So they won't have a problem selling out anymore. And so Lebron would only have to spend 1 year in NJ (he's spend 7 years in Cleveland which isnt much better, so i'm sure 1 year in NJ won't kill him). And besides i'm pretty sure NJ would sell out if Lebron came (any arena would sell out if Lebron came). So yea you are right, he isn't going to NJ. He's going to BK :p

todu82
09-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Other: The Chicago Bulls. I can see them getting Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh in the summer of 2010.

NetsPaint
09-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Providence Steamrollers