PDA

View Full Version : LeBron was at the Giants game today.

jimm120
09-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Lebron was at the NY Giants game today. He likes the Yankees (yuck).

And he's staying in Cleveland? If this doesn't have more weight than saying, "Nah, I'll be staying" to a fan, then I don't know what is! :):confused::confused:

ko8e24
09-21-2009, 12:28 AM
And the saga continues....until 2010 lol

shas
09-21-2009, 12:29 AM
so what?

ZebraCity916
09-21-2009, 12:29 AM
This means nothing.

We won't know where he is going until he signs a contract.

No more dumb threads like these!!!!

jimm120
09-21-2009, 12:30 AM
And the saga continues....until 2010 lol

:)

I don't like LeBron. My two most hated players in the league are Kobe (#1 hated) and LeBron (#2 hated)...and only other player I ever hated more was Jordan.

But if he comes to NY, I guess I can appreciate what he does for the team. I'll root for the team, not for him. But I won't wish him ill-will if he comes on down to the best city in the world.

ko8e24
09-21-2009, 12:31 AM
This means nothing.

lol bro, who died and made u MOD :D

jimm120
09-21-2009, 12:32 AM
This means nothing.

In case you didn't notice, the thread has a little bit of outrageousness and sarcasm in it. I know this is a small thing.

But I knew someone was going to point it out.

ANYWAY...when they showed LeBron, the Giants were on offense (or defense) and he was smiling. So, he was supporting the Giants.

LeBron + 2010 = NY Knicks

ko8e24
09-21-2009, 12:34 AM

I don't like LeBron. My two most hated players in the league are Kobe (#1 hated) and LeBron (#2 hated)...and only other player I ever hated more was Jordan.

But if he comes to NY, I guess I can appreciate what he does for the team. I'll root for the team, not for him. But I won't wish him ill-will if he comes on down to the best city in the world.

Ya dude, I agree, that'll be the sickest line up Kobe and Ron-Ron at the guards, with Lebron and Gasol and the Forwards, and Bynum at Center, with LO, FIsh and Farmar comin off the bench. Who's gonna stop the 2 PGs of Fish and Farmar, or the Queens, New York ganstas of Artest & Odom, or the twin towers of Bynum & Gasol, or the dynamic duo of Kobe & Lebron??? All being coached by the Zen Master, PJax!

jimm120
09-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Ya dude, I agree, that'll be the sickest line up Kobe and Ron-Ron at the guards, with Lebron and Gasol and the Forwards, and Bynum at Center, with LO, FIsh and Farmar comin off the bench. Who's gonna stop the 2 PGs of Fish and Farmar, or the Queens, New York ganstas of Artest & Odom, or the twin towers of Bynum & Gasol, or the dynamic duo of Kobe & Lebron??? All being coached by the Zen Master, PJax!

Just ask yourself, which city was important and better enough to be targeted by terrorists (sadly)? Yeah. So, now you know which was is the best city in the USA.

Wiz kids
09-21-2009, 12:42 AM
so?

ZebraCity916
09-21-2009, 12:45 AM
lol bro, who died and made u MOD :D

Nobody. These threads are just annoying whether they're sarcastic or not. There's like 2 threads a week about this crap.

Apophis
09-21-2009, 12:46 AM

And he's staying in Cleveland? If this doesn't have more weight than saying, "Nah, I'll be staying" to a fan, then I don't know what is! :):confused::confused:

Sorry to bust peoples bubbles... but Lebron IS a Yankees fan... but when it comes to football... Lebron is a BIG TIME COWBOYS FAN.... not Giants...

I am happy my Giants won though...

Lindystud36
09-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Where do the Giants play, New Jersey.
Where is his boy and one of the most influencial people in the world team, New Jersey.
What team has a very talented point guard, a very talented center, and decent role payers, New Jersey.
Which team is under the cap so much that it can afford to sign two players to max contract, New Jersey.
Which team has two first round picks in 2010, New Jersey.
P.S. How sick would it be when the Nets play a game in Giants stadium and the place is packed out and lebron drops 80. yea he wil be in Jersey

DodgerLove
09-21-2009, 01:07 AM

Oh so you hate greatness?

asandhu23
09-21-2009, 01:10 AM
BIG DEAL!!!!!!! he is a human. he is allowed to go where-ever he wants

HT9Canada
09-21-2009, 01:17 AM
He wasn't at the Giants game, it was the Dallas game. He was invited because he is a star and Jerry Jones put as many stars on the guest list as he could to make the introduction of the new stadium HUGE.

You can't bring out the whole "Lebron like NY" theory here because New York really was only there to play on the field. The game was a sideshow to the rest going on in the stadium.

If any rumours should be started it should be ... "OMG, NY in shock. Lebron spends time in Dallas when not playing basketball. Trade during the season or signs in 2010."

"How many championships will Nowitzi and Lebron win?"

"Lebron dropping NBA, going to NFL?"

"Romo no more, Lebron on the hunt for Jessica Simpson"

"Jerry Jones and Lebron. Biggest gay celebrities in the USA??"

............. new york should have nothing to do with this!

NJrockPD
09-21-2009, 01:19 AM
Sorry to bust peoples bubbles... but Lebron IS a Yankees fan... but when it comes to football... Lebron is a BIG TIME COWBOYS FAN.... not Giants...

I am happy my Giants won though...

I was going to say he was at a DALLAS game too, does that mean he's going to the Mavs?

IU Hoosiers 3
09-21-2009, 01:36 AM
I was going to say he was at a DALLAS game too, does that mean he's going to the Mavs?

ughhhhh..imagine how deadly that would be..kidd, terry or jho,lebron marion, dirk

ko8e24
09-21-2009, 01:49 AM

Just ask yourself, which city was important and better enough to be targeted by terrorists (sadly)? Yeah. So, now you know which was is the best city in the USA.

:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

dude, r u serious? how dare u even bring that up. wtf? :confused:

are u high? u know how delicate a topic that is, and you related something of the NBA forums to freakin 9/11? Are you kidding me? :eyebrow:

DerekRE_3
09-21-2009, 02:09 AM
I think this means Lebron is gonna be a Maverick in 2010. Who's with me?

$KnicksAndKobe$
09-21-2009, 02:20 AM

Now that's a point ...

Apophis
09-21-2009, 08:27 AM

Exactly..... him being fans of those teams doesn't mean jack.... I was just saying that just because he was there doesn't mean he's coming to NY...especially when he was there to root for the cowboys not the Giants....

I'm just glad my Giants won..... ;)

Ace33Bone
09-21-2009, 09:02 AM
.... and eddie murphy paid floydd mayweather a visit at his training camp... people are reaching these days none of this is relevant

GAWDtv
09-21-2009, 09:35 AM

Why? Do you hate basketball?? Do you feel the same way about Barry Sanders, Wayne Greatzky and Pele as well??? :facepalm:

arkanian215
09-21-2009, 10:37 AM
haha yeah yuck!

arkanian215
09-21-2009, 10:37 AM
well maybe you should stop watching espn.

arkanian215
09-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Lebron is a class A media personality and an A+ name. Jerry Jones probably invited him just like the other stars to see the stadium that he spent 1billion+ to build.

SchyGuy11
09-21-2009, 11:13 AM
i was at the bears game yesterday. Maybe that means im gonna sign with the bulls is 2010.............

SchyGuy11
09-21-2009, 11:20 AM

seriously? you are gonna go there? i would like to take this time to call you a piece of ****. Its always going to be too soon to joke about that. Your are really gonna relate something as serious as that to something as stupid as where Lebron is gonna sign. I love the NBA as much as the next guy, but its something for fun and entertainment. 9/11 was real life and thats pretty low that you bring that up. Thousands of innocent people died that day..........have some ********** respect.

Pierzynski4Prez
09-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Funny, cuz I thought he was at the Cowboy's game. Didn't know the new Cowboy stadium was in NYC.

Oh wait, so this now means he's going to the Mavericks.

God, some of you people shock me with how much you believe him attending other sport events affects his decision.

Pierzynski4Prez
09-21-2009, 11:32 AM

Sad, just sad.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-21-2009, 11:39 AM
So just cuz he was smiling at a Giants game... he's goin to the Knicks???

There's a a few perfect logical explinations for this...

-He was problley drunk as a skunk
-He was problley high off that skunk
-He was problley with his homeboys

blackjack_119
09-21-2009, 11:51 AM
LeBron prefers the Yankees to the Indians because they are a successful team and have a recent history of making the playoffs.

LeBron prefers the Giants to the Browns because they are a successful team and have a recent history of making the playoffs.

LeBron prefers the Knicks to the Cavs because... oh wait, never mind.

marques724
09-21-2009, 04:24 PM
LeBron prefers the Yankees to the Indians because they are a successful team and have a recent history of making the playoffs.

LeBron prefers the Giants to the Browns because they are a successful team and have a recent history of making the playoffs.

LeBron prefers the Knicks to the Cavs because... oh wait, never mind.

Lebron is a cowboy fan not a giant fan and just because you like a team in one city doesn't mean you'll play there.

JNA17
09-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Don't the Giants play in New Jersey?

Basketballguy87
09-21-2009, 04:55 PM
Who cares? It could mean he is going to be a mav lol!

nyyankees09
09-21-2009, 04:57 PM
LeBron was at the game because hes a cowboys fan. Thats all it is.

Where is his boy and one of the most influencial people in the world team, New Jersey.
What team has a very talented point guard, a very talented center, and decent role payers, New Jersey.
Which team is under the cap so much that it can afford to sign two players to max contract, New Jersey.
P.S. How sick would it be when the Nets play a game in Giants stadium and the place is packed out and lebron drops 80. yea he wil be in Jersey

:nod:

Jaydes
09-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Wait.....

I heard that Lebron is going to Philly....

tland22
09-21-2009, 08:43 PM

:facepalm:

YOU KNOW NOTHING

LeBron is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Cowboy fan

dtmagnet
09-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Lebron told me at a party that he's goin to Sacramento to play for the Kings.

MrFastBreak
09-21-2009, 09:05 PM

So you telling me you don't believe LeBron is staying in Cleveland just because he's a fan of the Yankees and Giants?

asmarks18
09-21-2009, 09:14 PM
He is a Cowboys fan. He's been spotted at alot of Cowboys games the past few years. Some of you guys blow thing way out of proportion.

Nate David+ Co.
09-21-2009, 09:32 PM
seriously? you are gonna go there? i would like to take this time to call you a piece of ****. Its always going to be too soon to joke about that. Your are really gonna relate something as serious as that to something as stupid as where Lebron is gonna sign. I love the NBA as much as the next guy, but its something for fun and entertainment. 9/11 was real life and thats pretty low that you bring that up. Thousands of innocent people died that day..........have some ********** respect.

wow..are you seriously taking offense to this?:facepalm:
ya need to chill...im a nyer. all of nyc went thru the trauma of 9/11. I didnt see anyone not from nyc doing anything about it...acting like it sucked for ya...
it pisses me off when people act upset about this. We dropped 2, NOT 1,2 nucs on japan. WHY? OH,YEA JUST TO PROVE TO RUSSIA THAT WE COULD. THEY HAD GIVEN UP.But people still make asian jokes all the time... And then ppl freak out if u mention 9/11. Well, NYC is over it. And since we were the city attacked, you should get over it too. If your a new yorker, then im mistaken. But my friends dad got killed by 9/11. he is over it now. **** Happens, you gotta get over them.

SirCarlton
09-21-2009, 09:37 PM
i totally bet he goes to the LAKERS..cus that would be totally awesome LOL

MackSnackWrap
09-21-2009, 09:40 PM
USeless thread wooww

The Conductor
09-21-2009, 09:44 PM
i totally bet he goes to the LAKERS..cus that would be totally awesome LOL

totally like totally

The Conductor
09-21-2009, 09:48 PM
seriously who cares what this guy does on his free time?

zambo4president
09-21-2009, 09:50 PM
BIG DEAL!!!!!!! he is a human. he is allowed to go where-ever he wants

Except Cuba.

zambo4president
09-21-2009, 09:54 PM
I hate LeBron.

SchyGuy11
09-21-2009, 11:30 PM
wow..are you seriously taking offense to this?:facepalm:
ya need to chill...im a nyer. all of nyc went thru the trauma of 9/11. I didnt see anyone not from nyc doing anything about it...acting like it sucked for ya...
it pisses me off when people act upset about this. We dropped 2, NOT 1,2 nucs on japan. WHY? OH,YEA JUST TO PROVE TO RUSSIA THAT WE COULD. THEY HAD GIVEN UP.But people still make asian jokes all the time... And then ppl freak out if u mention 9/11. Well, NYC is over it. And since we were the city attacked, you should get over it too. If your a new yorker, then im mistaken. But my friends dad got killed by 9/11. he is over it now. **** Happens, you gotta get over them.

This was what i was talking about now you bring up WWII. Its just stupid to compare Lebron and the NBA to frickin war. That comment about NY being so great that it is a terrorist target is just stupid. I can't imagine to understand what people went through that were there on 9/11, but i know a lot of great and innocent men who have been killed in the war and my whole point was that comparing the NBA to the grim reality of war is flat out STUPID

ARMIN12NBA
09-21-2009, 11:43 PM
Lebron is a Cowboys fan...

LA_Raiders
09-22-2009, 01:39 AM
He loves NY... to bad for a born in Cleveland...

Afridi786
09-22-2009, 01:40 AM
He loves the attention. He's an attention whore.

Nate David+ Co.
09-22-2009, 07:21 AM
This was what i was talking about now you bring up WWII. Its just stupid to compare Lebron and the NBA to frickin war. That comment about NY being so great that it is a terrorist target is just stupid. I can't imagine to understand what people went through that were there on 9/11, but i know a lot of great and innocent men who have been killed in the war and my whole point was that comparing the NBA to the grim reality of war is flat out STUPID

oh, ok. then i fully agree with you. i think the guy who made the 9/11 comment was just trying to use it to his advantage. i dont think he was trying to be disrespectful.

JackB
09-22-2009, 07:38 AM
Mid schoolers at it again. Please grow up or just go out in the play ground instead of playing on the computer in the library.

DP06
09-22-2009, 07:57 AM
You guys are aware that the game wasn't played at giants stadium. Maybe he wasat thegame as a guest of Jerry jones since it was openening night for his new stadium.

PennyMy#1
09-22-2009, 08:03 AM
So stupid thread.

rhaas74
09-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow everyone in here is dead wrong. He was at the Dallas game because Tony Romo is leaving football to come play for the Cavs.

SA5195
09-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Oh no? this is big news!!! This thread is dumb!

MackSnackWrap
09-22-2009, 09:48 PM
seriously who cares what this guy does on his free time?

agreed

jlisec01
09-22-2009, 09:52 PM
wow Lebron was at the giants game? who cares what team he supports, I live in Michigan and do you think I'm a Lions fan? Hell no lol.

Pensx3
09-22-2009, 09:52 PM
I dont blame Lebron, the Indians and Browns are 2 terrible teams. I wouldnt want to go see either play.......

deuces
09-22-2009, 09:53 PM
he was on 106&park today which is in newyork to promote his new movie, so that's why he was in ny

theLgndKllr35
09-22-2009, 09:54 PM

There are nearly no tall buildings in L.A. Why you may ask yourself, because they have these things called earthquakes which tend to knock them down anyway, so just imagine a terrorist taking a plane right into the heart of L.A and right before they hit the building it just collapses in front of them. Kind of an embarrassing day for a terrorist one might say.

NYKnickFanatic
09-23-2009, 12:46 AM
LeBron is a Cowboys fan, you moron.

knickfan4life
09-23-2009, 04:00 AM

u dont realise what drives these pple... its having their OWN dynasty... lebron is not gonna follow kobe, no LA... hes not gonna follow MJ,,,no CHI town... hes not gonna follow jay-z no NJ... hes not gonna go somewhere where hes handed everything on a solver platter, no NY... hes from Akron hes lived there his whole life and he will play out the rest of his career there, like mj did in chi town like kobe will in LA and like jay-z did to BROOKLYN, NOT NJ... BROOKLYN... if they dont beomce the BROOKLYN nets, he will sell em faster than devin harris can get up the floor

knickfan4life
09-23-2009, 04:05 AM
There are nearly no tall buildings in L.A. Why you may ask yourself, because they have these things called earthquakes which tend to knock them down anyway, so just imagine a terrorist taking a plane right into the heart of L.A and right before they hit the building it just collapses in front of them. Kind of an embarrassing day for a terrorist one might say.

God dont even like LA thats why he put earthquakes there lol, what makes it great then?