PDA

View Full Version : Lebron james even wanted ??

blazermania1983
09-20-2009, 03:48 AM
As a fan of whatever team you are other then the fans with ****** teams ( below playoffs).

Would you even want Lebron james on your team?

I being a portland fan would NEVER want him in portland simply because then it all becomes about him and then you have a bunch of unloyal bandwagon fans and then your team is ignored and becomes Lebrons team.

I love team play,good guys, and sportsmanship on the court.. Dont get me wrong Lebron is one of the best players but I would rather have a team effort and Broy on my team anyday.

I know lebron is a better player atm then brandon roy I guess but i think someday in the near future brandon roy will be on his level, I just cant stand bandwagon fans simple as that . I know most of them are kids which is just the way kids are so its understandable.

question is: If you love your team and players how would you feel or if you would even want Lebron on your team?

I and am being 100% truthfull when I say I would rather have a dedicated all star player that loves the city he plays for and the city loves him back such as my portland team.

Everyone in portland loves the entire team and not just a fan of of 1 or 2 players just because they are fun to watch, good hearted guys, and last but not least mature young kids that come to play ball,win, and work together while maken it entertaining.

yanks4eva
09-20-2009, 03:56 AM
i know what you mean. i wouldnt want him either. he is too ignorant and arrogant. all he cares about is lebron and money. he could care less if he wins a championship.

Raph12
09-20-2009, 03:57 AM
As a fan of whatever team you are other then the fans with ****** teams ( below playoffs).

I being a portland fan would NEVER want him in portland simply because then it all becomes about him and then you have a bunch of unloyal bandwagon fans and then your team is ignored and becomes Lebrons team.

I love team play,good guys, and sportsmanship on the court.. Dont get me wrong Lebron is one of the best players but I would rather have a team effort team effort and Broy on my team anyday.

I know lebron is a better player atm then brandon roy I guess but i think someday in the near future brandon roy will be on his level, I just cant stand bandwagon fans simple as that and I all all about team spirit.

question is if you love your team and players how would you feel or if you would even want Lebron on your team?

I and am being 100% truthfull when I say I would rather have a dedicated all star player that loves the city he plays for and the city loves him back such as my portland team.

Everyone in portland loves the entire team and not just a fan of of 1 or 2 players just because they are fun to watch, good hearted guys, and last but not least mature young kids that come to play ball,win, and work together while maken it entertaining.

Lebron is still the second best, arguably best, player in the league, to not want him on your team is kind of idiotic IMO. Maybe not wanting him over your current superstar and even in that case (unless your a Lakers/Heat fan) you should still want LBJ. He has his flaws, as does any other star player, but at the end of the day, he is still the best player on almost every court and that gives him the nod in my book.

DerekRE_3
09-20-2009, 03:57 AM
Yeah I'd take Lebron on the Kings in a freaking instant.

bigsams50
09-20-2009, 04:01 AM

Yea i wouldnt mind him on the Bobcats either. I think he's a pretty good player lol

blazermania1983
09-20-2009, 04:12 AM
Lebron is still the second best, arguably best, player in the league, to not want him on your team is kind of idiotic IMO. Maybe not wanting him over your current superstar and even in that case (unless your a Lakers/Heat fan) you should still want LBJ. He has his flaws, as does any other star player, but at the end of the day, he is still the best player on almost every court and that gives him the nod in my book.

yout sig kinda makes my point for me. Thats what i dont like.

A player is good and you are instantly a fan (no offense). Great players should be respected but doesnt mena u gotta be a fan.

I have been a portand fan since i was 6 years old and 26 now. I was not to happy about the jailblazers era but every team has a bad time or to but we fixed the problem and got a bunch of likeable noncocky talaented kids that people do not give the credit the team deserves .

Not tyen to bash anyone just sayen I would rather have a team people respect and are good players then never wina championchip, which portland will withint he next 2-3 years and you can bank on thatbut thats not the point.

toovey107
09-20-2009, 04:13 AM
If you wouldn't take Lebron on your team , you're basically an idiot.

abe_froman
09-20-2009, 04:29 AM

this

blazermania1983
09-20-2009, 04:31 AM

No I am not. I just have always liked team ball and not a person person team and the scum of the earth... bandwagon fans.

If KP decided to get lebron which we have no need for hima nd he would ever come to portland anyways .

Championchips are great yes, but Being proud of your team as a whole is more important, and having 1 superstar like him on the team would take away from allt he other players i love on the blazers.

bigsams50
09-20-2009, 04:35 AM
How are you calling lebron fan bandwagon fans? Because they acknowledge that he's good?

toovey107
yout sig kinda makes my point for me. Thats what i dont like.

A player is good and you are instantly a fan (no offense). Great players should be respected but doesnt mena u gotta be a fan.

I have been a portand fan since i was 6 years old and 26 now. I was not to happy about the jailblazers era but every team has a bad time or to but we fixed the problem and got a bunch of likeable noncocky talaented kids that people do not give the credit the team deserves .

Not tyen to bash anyone just sayen I would rather have a team people respect and are good players then never wina championchip, which portland will withint he next 2-3 years and you can bank on thatbut thats not the point.
Ah I didn't want to address you but I have to , first of all don't compare Roy To Lebron, just don't. Secondly, you would rather have a bunch of well respected players than win a championship? Are you serious? You play this game to win championships, end of story.

blazermania1983
and anyways i am just expessing my opnion. I can see some of the lower teams need to start gettin game sales and publicity which is fine. JUst portland doesnt have room or need him.

I would rather have a deep young team with unlimited growth potential and a championchip coming in the near future without kobe or lebron.

toovey107
09-20-2009, 04:36 AM
No I am not. I just have always liked team ball and not a person person team and the scum of the earth... bandwagon fans.

If KP decided to get lebron which we have no need for hima nd he would ever come to portland anyways .

Championchips are great yes, but Being proud of your team as a whole is more important, and having 1 superstar like him on the team would take away from allt he other players i love on the blazers.
Change your thought process please.

blazermania1983
09-20-2009, 04:38 AM
Ah I didn't want to address you but I have to , first of all don't compare Roy To Lebron, just don't. Secondly, you would rather have a bunch of well respected players than win a championship? Are you serious? You play this game to win championships, end of story.

I didnt compare roy to lebron, I said iw ould rather have broy on his team cuz he is a leader, good, guy and I love his game style. Lebron is definetly better but not by a ton or anything. I said ina few years he could very well just be just as good and already is more likeable.

I am saying I love my team as is and dont want 1 guy running the show.

Zefflin
09-20-2009, 04:43 AM
I can understand where this guy is coming from. Maybe because I like Portland...and as much as I don't like Lebron. I'd still put him on my team in a heartbeat. But if I had a choice of who I'd want between Lebron or Roy...I'd take Roy.

That's right.

abe_froman
09-20-2009, 04:44 AM
and anyways i am just expessing my opnion. I can see some of the lower teams need to start gettin game sales and publicity which is fine. JUst portland doesnt have room or need him.

I would rather have a deep young team with unlimited growth potential and a championchip coming in the near future without kobe or lebron.

your team is weak at sf and he is the best sf in the league,i'd say you have a need for him.with him being the best at that spot alone means every team has a need for him.now i get you have a personal dislike of him,for whatever reason,but he gives you the best chance of winning

bigsams50
09-20-2009, 04:45 AM
Hve you ever seen lebron play?

toovey107
09-20-2009, 04:45 AM
I didnt compare roy to lebron, I said iw ould rather have broy on his team cuz he is a leader, good, guy and I love his game style. Lebron is definetly better but not by a ton or anything. I said ina few years he could very well just be just as good and already is more likeable.

I am saying I love my team as is and dont want 1 guy running the show.
You said someday , he will be on his level ... which he never will be.

that's fine liking your team , but the fact that you wouldn't want to add one of the best players in the game bc you like your team ... is all fine and dandy, but put Lebron on Portland and you guys win the championship.

ChampionShip > 0 ChampionShip.

rabueed
09-20-2009, 05:21 AM
I just wanna state something from a Laker fan point of view....

we have Kobe on our team, and as much as he does take the spotlight, it's not all about him. Believe me, Laker fans as a whole experienced that between 2005-2007. And then in 2008, Bynum went down and we lost a key contributor for our playoff run...i'm not saying we would have won that year, but it definitely would've increased our odds. That said... you think if you have Lebron on your team means that he would overshadow the rest of the trailblazers?? If so, that's wrong....Lebron can't carry a team by himself, you need role players. I'm proud of what Kobe has accomplished individually and in his leadership skills over the last couple of years, but i'm just as proud of Pau Gasol being more physical this last playoff run....and just as proud of LO's humility and success of coming off the bench....and just as proud of every other player that stepped it up for the Lakers.

All in all, what i'm saying is i'm happy that the whole team accomplished their goal of winning the championship...Kobe or not, i'm a Laker fan, so what THEY did was incredible, Kobe included.

So, would I take Lebron if I wasn't a Laker/Heat fan? In a heartbeat....there is NO way anyone can come up with a logical reason as to how he could possibly hinder a title run or make you less appreciate the rest of the team.

xHTOWN713x
09-20-2009, 05:24 AM
Portland isn't going to win a championship in 2-3 years. That's a shittty pipe dream. Yeah they have some talent, but they are far from championship caliber. Just like homeboy said, if you wouldn't take lebron on your team you're an idiot. Broy over lebron? That's hilarious. Lebron made it to the finals with who? Varejao, gibson, pavlovic, nobody, nobody.....lebron will win a championship before your blazers. you're hilarious dude, I needed a good laugh, thanks for this thread.

IRUAM #21
09-20-2009, 08:27 AM

x2

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Before

C-Bargnani, Nesterovic, O'Bryant
PF-Bosh, Evans, Johnson
SF-Turkoglu, Wright, Weems
SG-Derozan, Belinelli, Douby
PG-Calderon, Jack, Banks,

After

C-Bargnani, Nesterovic, O'Bryant
PF-Bosh, Evans, Johnson
SF-James, Turkoglu,
SG-Derozan, Wright, Belinelli
PG-Calderon, Jack, Banks, Douby

If you say you don't want a top 2 player on your team, you are a dumbass.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Also, Lebron and Roy on the Blazers would almost lock a championship so I don't understand why you wouldn't want him there.

blastmasta26
09-20-2009, 11:19 AM
:pity: at somebody that doesn't want LeBron. He's a special player, potential to be an All-time great and you don't want him because he has an ego? That's idiotic, any team that gets LeBron would instantly get a huge upgrade and would become playoff teams or contenders.

rapjuicer06
09-20-2009, 11:31 AM
i don't like lebrons personality much, but the guy wants to win. he wants to go down as the best. thats the kind of attitude everyone wants on their team. lebron with D12, hell yea, can you say championship about 10 years in a row, then they both retire cuz their bored. if you say you don't want lebron, your basically saying you don't want to win. the only two teams i could see saying they don't want him is the lakers, and the celtics. there isn't enough ball for him to be on those teams.

Kyben36
09-20-2009, 11:37 AM
NO

Deng > Lebron

b_rad23
09-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I mean if we didn't have Yakhouba Diawara, I'd take Lebron I guess...

Mario
Wade
Lebron
Beasley
JO

isn't too bad

MackSnackWrap
09-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Im lost why would you not want arguably the best player in the league? This guy wants to win regardless if hes ignorant or not or arrogant i styll want him on my team.

MackSnackWrap
09-20-2009, 11:57 AM
:pity: at somebody that doesn't want LeBron. He's a special player, potential to be an All-time great and you don't want him because he has an ego? That's idiotic, any team that gets LeBron would instantly get a huge upgrade and would become playoff teams or contenders.
Exactly man

ManRam
09-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Of course I'd want the best, at worst the second best, basketball player in the world. He'll be the best for probably 10 more years. He's an amazing team player, teammate. He'd bring even more attention to Orlando. He was the perfect citizen, role model, player etc. for all of his career, and then he doesn't shake hands, Nike wont release a stupid video, and he becomes the worst person in the league. Laughable.

If you don't him on your team, you don't want to win.

theuuord
09-20-2009, 12:20 PM
lmao @ all the anti-LeBron arguments.

"hate clouding judgment" doesn't even describe it anymore.

theuuord
09-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Miller
Roy
James
Aldridge
Oden

instant championship.
NO team in the league is close to that.

bigsams50
09-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Of course I'd want the best, at worst the second best, basketball player in the world. He'll be the best for probably 10 more years. He's an amazing team player, teammate. He'd bring even more attention to Orlando. He was the perfect citizen, role model, player etc. for all of his career, and then he doesn't shake hands, Nike wont release a stupid video, and he becomes the worst person in the league. Laughable.

If you don't him on your team, you don't want to win.

^This

HiphopRelated
09-20-2009, 12:27 PM
This is foolish as hell

bogdan
09-20-2009, 12:35 PM
If Cue Ball (Danny Ferry) surrounded Lebron with a couple athletic perimeter defenders that could get out in transition and knock down open 3's (Rashard Lewis, Ron Artest, Trevor Ariza) and didn't waste money on the Big Carpetbagger (Shaq) then Lebron would win titles. Cleveland still can't defend the pick and roll (good luck with Vin Sanity and Paul Pierce) and they don't have the shooters to fan out when Lebron goes one on one (or two). Lebron will win 4 championships with the Knicks. First one in 2011 and he will be surrounded by Rafer Alston PG, Wilson Chandler SF, Gallinari PF and Amare Stoudamire at C. Tracy McGrady will be the 6th man.

ManRam
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM
If Cue Ball (Danny Ferry) surrounded Lebron with a couple athletic perimeter defenders that could get out in transition and knock down open 3's (Rashard Lewis, Ron Artest, Trevor Ariza) and didn't waste money on the Big Carpetbagger (Shaq) then Lebron would win titles. Cleveland still can't defend the pick and roll (good luck with Vin Sanity and Paul Pierce) and they don't have the shooters to fan out when Lebron goes one on one (or two). Lebron will win 4 championships with the Knicks. First one in 2011 and he will be surrounded by Rafer Alston PG, Wilson Chandler SF, Gallinari PF and Amare Stoudamire at C. Tracy McGrady will be the 6th man.

While I agree that his supporting cast has always been terrible, I disagree about the shooters part. West and Mo are deadly shooters. Neither are great #2 options, but they can shoot. Their problem last year was the front court. Z, Anderson, Smith, etc. simply can't get it done in this league. Orlando won that series in the front court. It was the only series where Dwight played above average. Shaq will help a lot...but I don't think it's enough. The second he gets a solid #2 option, or an acceptable front court, I don't think anyone can stop his team.

mitch91
09-20-2009, 12:47 PM
i dont care if he is the biggest dick on the planet, if it means winning games then i want him on my team

_KB24_
09-20-2009, 01:34 PM
2 years ago I would want him. Now with all the recent baggage, I would rather take a young star in Roy over him any day.

NYtilIdie
09-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Let me put it this way

championship>tradition

JNA17
09-20-2009, 02:40 PM
the only way i would care about lebron's bad attitude is if it affects the team chemistry in a negative way. But it has not been the case with the Cavs so really, i could care less ***** if he was the biggest doucebag in the world, i want to win a championship and do whatever it takes.

roshan3ai
09-20-2009, 02:42 PM

I love team play,good guys, and sportsmanship on the court.. Dont get me wrong Lebron is one of the best players but I would rather have a team effort and Broy on my team anyday.

I know lebron is a better player atm then brandon roy I guess but i think someday in the near future brandon roy will be on his level, I just cant stand bandwagon fans simple as that . I know most of them are kids which is just the way kids are so its understandable.

question is: If you love your team and players how would you feel or if you would even want Lebron on your team?

you sir, are ********

ManRam
09-20-2009, 02:44 PM
the only way i would care about lebron's bad attitude is if it affects the team chemistry in a negative way. But it has not been the case with the Cavs so really, i could care less ***** if he was the biggest doucebag in the world, i want to win a championship and do whatever it takes.

Has LeBron's attitude ever gotten in the way of team chemistry? No. Ask all his teammates, and I'm sure/know they all will say he's a great teammate and leader. His only two slip ups in his career had nothing to do with being a bad teammate. He didn't shake hands after a game and the world almost exploded (watch any game, any clinching game, more players don't shake than do shake) and then dunk-gate...which again, was something that really had to be construed to make it seem like he was a villain, and somehow it was.

I don't get where people are coming from talking about him being a poor teammate.

nitric
09-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Rose + Bron :clap:

ko8e24
09-20-2009, 02:48 PM
I would love to have LeBron on the Lakers. He is truly a special player. Yes, he has his deficiences, like not consistently hitting a J and traveling like nobody else's buziness, but I would be crazy not to take him.

HOWEVER, and this is a BIG HOWEVER.....

I am very content and satisfied with having that guy in that #24 jersey. I've kinda gotten used to him for the last 13 yrs or so. If I was the owner of the Lakers, and someone actually came to me and said to trade a "declining Kobe" for a near Prime Lebron, I'd still keep Kobe. There is something really truly special having 1 player start his career and end his career with the Lakers, and that too of a player of Kobe Bryant's magnitude. And plus, the Lakers always are blessed having one superstar rising when one superstar retires or leaves for another team (shaq). I wouldn't trade away Mamba for LeBron, but would'nt mind trading other players on the squad (not that we really need to since we'll be winnning titles for yrs to come) or sign him via free agency to the max contract. That's the only way I would have Lebron coming to LA, but not at the GREAT Kobe Bryant's expense.

arkanian215
09-20-2009, 03:20 PM
he helps his team win. do i want my nets to win? yes. absolutely. but i love homegrown players. i hope twill emerges and wins roy and makes it interesting. growing up watching home grown talent like kerry kittles, krstic, rj, kvh, brook lopez and josh boone makes me love my nets players more.

abe_froman
09-20-2009, 03:31 PM
he helps his team win. do i want my nets to win? yes. absolutely. but i love homegrown players. i hope twill emerges and wins roy and makes it interesting. growing up watching home grown talent like kerry kittles, krstic, rj, kvh, brook lopez and josh boone makes me love my nets players more.

its the opposite for me,watching all the homegrown players makes me dislike mine even more

greg_ory_2005
09-20-2009, 03:41 PM
:pity: if you wouldn't want LeBron on your team.

ThuglifeJ
09-20-2009, 03:44 PM
I understand what you're saying...

I'ts hard to root for someone you hate so much, like LeBron. He'll be the star of you're team, if not he'll bench himself no doubt.. SO if he's the star, you're forced to root for hiim because he's the center of you're team...

I cant see myself ever rooting for him, even if he's on my team..

I just wouldnt watch NBA for that period.

Mane
09-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Nope. Can't stand his *****y attitude, and i dont want 2 billion bandwagon fans.

Mckphins
09-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Lol at all the people saying theyd rather roy over lebron. I know roy is good, but lebron is arguabl the best in the game, youd be stupid not to take him 1st.

Toenail Clipper
09-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Kobe is better than LeBron. :D
LOLOLOLOL

Ansy
09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Consistent deep playoff runs, and contending every year sounds pretty good to me. Of course I'd want him on my team.

smith&wesson
09-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I dont think its really lebrons fault that the cavs management have failed to put a good team around him.. he has been in the leagues and on the cavs for what like 6 years now ? and the best player the were able to next to him is mo will ... thats pretty sad.

wade had, posey, haslem, jason williams, antoin walker, and last but not least shaq ( all in theyre primes)

mello has had, jr smith, iverson/billups, nene, birdman, k mart.

lebron gets players like veragao, and old run down ben wallace. the best players he has ever had are delonte west and mo will.

yeah obviously with that kind of team lebron becomes the whole team.

infact i think the main reason why lebron would consider leaving the cavs is to play with more talent around him and just to be apart a better team all together.

ManRam
09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
No one can carry a team of scrubs as far as LeBron can. He would make every single team better. If you don't want him because of the attention your team would all of a sudden get...that's understandable. But he'd improve each and every team with his presence. If he went to 85% of the teams out there, he'd make them the favorites instantly IMO.

harsh506
09-20-2009, 04:39 PM
This sounds like stuff i was told when i was younger playing sports.they always said its ok if you lose, as long as you had fun, but no one wants to lose. your just saying that its ok if your team doesn't win a championship, as long as they are well respected, and frankly that's just stupid. the only kids who followed the saying when i was younger were the ones who either sucked or just played cuz they had to. if you don't want your team to win a championship, then there's no point in being a fan

Ethix11
09-20-2009, 04:47 PM
For all your praise on B Roy, i personally cant even stand that dude. Not to mention he always fouls D Wade so hard its like hes trying to hurt him. You sir are a Homer. And :pity: at the fact you tried to slide in that Portland will win a Championship in the next 2-3 years and that we can bank on it. Do you know how many teams you just dissed with that ignorant statement? :facepalm: And for you information, i actually like Lebron. Put him on my team anyday and weŽll make sure he stays happy and wins lots of rings. No reasons to complain and some people actually consider him a likeable personality. Stop this hate thread please.

elizur
09-20-2009, 05:00 PM

Exactly

BkOriginalOne
09-20-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm not big on Lebron, myself.
In terms of PURE BASKETBALL talent, he is probably sitting outside the top 3.
His jump shot's a joke, so is his clutch factor.
People call him a good defender, but its all size and quickness really.

theuuord
09-20-2009, 05:32 PM
can we talk about how people are actually saying they WOULDN'T want LeBron Freaking James on their team???

like, seriously?

The guy is only the best player in the NBA today. Only the best small forward to hit a basketball court in the last 20 years, if not ever. Only the guy who took a BS all-star in Mo Williams and a team of scrubs to 66 wins and the ECF.
and ONLY 24 years old.

it's truly shocking you guys aren't GM's. Really. I can't believe the league isn't scouring PSD for basketball operations specialists.

ThuglifeJ
09-20-2009, 05:45 PM
You cant bash someone else for not agreeing with you.
Yeah I'd want him for winning purposes...

But I don't want my team's best memories to be with a player that I despise.

If I hate him, why would I want to force myself to fakely(if that's a word) like him. I want to win, but with a team that I like...

Plus yeah all the annoying *** bandwaggon fans would get annoying.

theuuord
09-20-2009, 05:50 PM
You cant bash someone else for not agreeing with you.
Yeah I'd want him for winning purposes...

But I don't want my team's best memories to be with a player that I despise.

If I hate him, why would I want to force myself to fakely(if that's a word) like him. I want to win, but with a team that I like...

Plus yeah all the annoying *** bandwaggon fans would get annoying.

dude, basketball for the fan is all about entertainment. why the hell do you hate a basketball player? aren't there better things to concern yourself with?

i've met lebron once. he was a decent guy. tried to play volleyball with the girls at the high school. (the coach kicked him out. it was hilarious.) signed a basketball and took pictures with all of us.

despising a basketball player just seems so silly to me, especially because all the guy does that really matters to us is play basketball.

ThuglifeJ
09-20-2009, 06:01 PM
wut? since when are you suppose to like everybody in the NBA?

I've never heard of someone who loves every single player hah. W.e man thats you're outlook...

theuuord
09-20-2009, 06:29 PM
wut? since when are you suppose to like everybody in the NBA?

I've never heard of someone who loves every single player hah. W.e man thats you're outlook...

i don't love every single player. i just think it's foolish to hate any single player.

hoop talk
09-20-2009, 06:39 PM

I don't know why you are only adding LeBron to the mix when there are plenty of superstars you can add (Kobe in particular) that don't pass as much as LeBron.

All you are doing is proving that LeBron is the model that every basketball player follows by only mentioning him.

ManRam
09-20-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm not big on Lebron, myself.
In terms of PURE BASKETBALL talent, he is probably sitting outside the top 3.
His jump shot's a joke, so is his clutch factor.
People call him a good defender, but its all size and quickness really.

Are you serious. LeBron is one of the top 5 clutch players in the league...easily. Game 5, 2007 ECF says it all. He might not hit all the game winning buzzer beaters (hits a ton actually). But he takes over well before...so he doesn't have to resort to that.

And whats wrong with being a great defender because of your athleticism. Does that negate that you are a good defender? Not at all. Dwight's a good defender because of his athleticism...does that mean he actually isn't???

The Conductor
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
wouldn't want him nocioni>>>>>>>>>>>>LeDouche'

MackSnackWrap
09-20-2009, 08:22 PM
people stop Bashing lebron, the best player in the NBA

ZebraCity916
09-20-2009, 08:26 PM

This.

ZebraCity916
09-20-2009, 08:27 PM
wouldn't want him nocioni>>>>>>>>>>>>LeDouche'

:laugh:

Nocioni is a cancer and sucks and I'm a Kings fan.

Not wanting LeBron on your team is idiotic.

The Conductor
09-20-2009, 08:56 PM
:laugh:

Nocioni is a cancer and sucks and I'm a Kings fan.

Not wanting LeBron on your team is idiotic.

:pity::pity:

IndiansFan337
09-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Any team that doesn't want LeBron James on their roster isn't trying to win.

ThuglifeJ
09-20-2009, 09:16 PM
people stop Bashing lebron, the Secondbest player in the NBA

You forgot to add that.

TheMicrowave
09-20-2009, 09:18 PM
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Some teams don't want him because they can't have him due to cap space reasons.

If you could hand LeBron to any team for nothing, they would take it.

lakerboy
09-20-2009, 09:29 PM
I just wanna state something from a Laker fan point of view....

we have Kobe on our team, and as much as he does take the spotlight, it's not all about him. Believe me, Laker fans as a whole experienced that between 2005-2007. And then in 2008, Bynum went down and we lost a key contributor for our playoff run...i'm not saying we would have won that year, but it definitely would've increased our odds. That said... you think if you have Lebron on your team means that he would overshadow the rest of the trailblazers?? If so, that's wrong....Lebron can't carry a team by himself, you need role players. I'm proud of what Kobe has accomplished individually and in his leadership skills over the last couple of years, but i'm just as proud of Pau Gasol being more physical this last playoff run....and just as proud of LO's humility and success of coming off the bench....and just as proud of every other player that stepped it up for the Lakers.

All in all, what i'm saying is i'm happy that the whole team accomplished their goal of winning the championship...Kobe or not, i'm a Laker fan, so what THEY did was incredible, Kobe included.

So, would I take Lebron if I wasn't a Laker/Heat fan? In a heartbeat....there is NO way anyone can come up with a logical reason as to how he could possibly hinder a title run or make you less appreciate the rest of the team.

x2.

Nothing but good points!

ThuglifeJ
09-20-2009, 09:30 PM
ya now that I think about this you can say this thread about almost anyone besides players that do nothing..but even they would be considered if you wanted a "free" roster fill up.

Is Shane Battier even wanted??

Umm yeah no doubt any team in the league would take him for free.

I Am Awesome-O
09-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Any team that doesn't want LeBron James on their roster isn't trying to win.

Or make money for that matter.

Raps18-19 Champ
09-20-2009, 09:58 PM
This Thread=Fail