PDA

View Full Version : Will MJ accept Byron Russell's challenge?

Boston Faithful
09-20-2009, 02:16 AM
What do you think?

Theanswer76
09-20-2009, 02:44 AM
nope

blazerman
09-20-2009, 03:08 AM
If Russell could stop MJ then he probably should have done it when a championship was on the line.

Who's B Russell think he is anyway, MJ is the greatest player ever and if he wants to talk some trash about the good old days then let him because he earned that right.

Russell's probably been stewing for the last 12 yrs, over the 2 championships Jordan held in front of him back in the day.

ko8e24
09-20-2009, 03:13 AM
no,and no one really cares to be honest. therez must more interesting stuff to be talked about regarding the nba, especially with the start of the new season just around the corner, approx 2-3 wks away from preseason! and then, 5 weeks or so away from the regular season 09-10!!!

Zefflin
09-20-2009, 04:18 AM
no,and no one really cares to be honest.

Funny you say that to him but it's alright for you to make threads reminding everyone that we signed Micheal Jellyjello.

Fireworld
09-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Really don't think so. i wish he would though. i'm kinda doubting he can win, hes 10 years older.

mudder35
09-20-2009, 07:19 AM
I say they do it. Let's put it on All-Star Saturday night a la Barkley-Bavetta. Speaking of which, let's get Bavetta to officiate and Barkley, Kenny, & EJ to call it. Barkley can spend the whole time telling stories about the different times he lost money to MJ on the golf course. Then the loser can cut a big check to the Boys and Girls Club like they always do. In fact, I think they should make it a staple on all-star weekend and have an old bitter player grudge match every year. Just think of the possible match-ups! And to those who say they don't care... I bet you watch. I bet you watch and laugh.

bigsams50
09-20-2009, 08:03 AM
i hope jordan does, so he can show russell that he still cant gaurd him lol

rapjuicer06
09-20-2009, 09:59 AM
I say they do it. Let's put it on All-Star Saturday night a la Barkley-Bavetta. Speaking of which, let's get Bavetta to officiate and Barkley, Kenny, & EJ to call it. Barkley can spend the whole time telling stories about the different times he lost money to MJ on the golf course. Then the loser can cut a big check to the Boys and Girls Club like they always do. In fact, I think they should make it a staple on all-star weekend and have an old bitter player grudge match every year. Just think of the possible match-ups! And to those who say they don't care... I bet you watch. I bet you watch and laugh.

that would be awesome to see...but jordan will never do it. he has nothing left to prove