PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland fans what do you think?

kswissdaf
09-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Did u guys see what LeBron did on that talk show for me that was the final straw. If i was a Cleveland fan i would give LeBron a big middle finger and tell him to go to NY. My god the guy thinks he owns Cleveland no player is bigger then the team nor the city. Cleveland fans i fell bad for you all the stuff he do to you. I know you guys are having huge sports problem but still he has gone overboard

lorenz00
09-15-2009, 04:28 PM
what talk show any link bud?

IRUAM #21
09-15-2009, 04:31 PM
What did he do ?

Zefflin
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
I saw him on the Daily Show with Jon Stuwert, Jon asked if he was coming to NY...Lebron said, "I'm here aren't I?"

ATX
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
What did he do ?

What he said.

Tdots-Guido
09-15-2009, 04:36 PM
I honestly think Lebron is amazing, but he causes too much drama! It's worse then high school girls!

ATX
09-15-2009, 04:40 PM
I saw him on the Daily Show with Jon Stuwert, Jon asked if he was coming to NY...Lebron said, "I'm here aren't I?"

Sounds like he was just being a smart ***. I wouldn't put any stock into that. Then again, I didn't catch the show, and don't have the context.

NYtilIdie
09-15-2009, 04:41 PM
I laughed my *** off and he even pulled out a coffee mug that said "I love NY" go head send him to NY we'll welcome him with open arms.

MagicDojo
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Here is the clip:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-LeBron-James-on-The-Daily-Show-with-Jon-?urn=nba,189615

He was trying to be funny and Damn Jon Stewart is funny. Watch the video its 7 minutes but its good.

dtmagnet
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
See there's your problem, Jon Stewart is a douchebag.

Zefflin
09-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Haha, two in the pink, one in the stink!

MagicDojo
09-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Its on yahoo sports but here is the clip:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-LeBron-James-on-The-Daily-Show-with-Jon-?urn=nba,189615

ATX
09-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Haha, two in the pink, one in the stink!

I had to show my co workers when I saw that, lol.

Tdots-Guido
09-15-2009, 05:02 PM
the shocker is wonderful thing lol

MackSnackWrap
09-15-2009, 05:02 PM
*** the links dont work in Cnada only US :@

Draco
09-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Yeah, not a big deal.

MagicDojo
09-15-2009, 05:21 PM
*** the links dont work in Cnada only US :@

Here is the non hulu one:
http://www.clevescene.com/64-and-counting/archives/2009/09/15/lebron-on-the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart

KnicksR4Real
09-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Come Lebron

Missing56&33
09-15-2009, 06:38 PM
just an interview, no reason to be upset with him...but the marketing opportunities would be endless if he come to NY....the dude would get a major street or hwy named after him for sure in NYC.

Ebbs
09-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Agreed Lebron use to be the **** but now his ego is way to big and i cant stand him.
for me the straw was when he didnt shake hands in the palyoffs what a d-bag

prodigy
09-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Lebron owns NY already to lol. Jay-Z is his bit**. He'll be in Cleveland, its kinda common since now.

Lebron's ego is pretty bad, But hey, At least he's not as bad as MJ. ewwww.

azkarraga
09-15-2009, 07:10 PM
seven minutes of Lebron speaking!!! i'm not watching that

PBG
09-15-2009, 08:01 PM

totally agree, i can understand not talking to media, but give some respect when its deserved. midol should endorse that douche.

Ebbs
09-16-2009, 12:25 AM
totally agree, i can understand not talking to media, but give some respect when its deserved. midol should endorse that douche.

Exactly dude! hes so many peoples hero you can tact like that....
Now how knows how man ywanna be ballers are gonna be poor sports cuz lebron does it.

Giaps
09-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Peep the sig.

blastmasta26
09-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Did u guys see what LeBron did on that talk show for me that was the final straw. If i was a Cleveland fan i would give LeBron a big middle finger and tell him to go to NY. My god the guy thinks he owns Cleveland no player is bigger then the team nor the city. Cleveland fans i fell bad for you all the stuff he do to you. I know you guys are having huge sports problem but still he has gone overboard

I think you've gone overboard on the reaction. He didn't say anything during the talk show that suggested he should go either way, he didn't deny it or accept it.

Ace33Bone
09-16-2009, 09:51 AM

Not another LeBron Haters post... come on... do you ever get tired of this... yes yes yes we understand that not everyone likes LBJ... and as hard as this may be for u to believe not everyONE likes the player in your sig... its just a personal preference :facepalm:

GeorgeMcCloud21
09-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Ya'll can kiss LeBron goodbye

Sabrina Gage
09-22-2009, 02:27 AM
LB may go to NY for the biggest city and money.

stawka
09-22-2009, 03:19 AM
How sweet it would be if NO BIG FREE AGENT went to New York. I'd rather see that then see Jordan tear up the Knicks live back in the 90's.

Let it go. If he decides to walk, then that's his choice. If he stays, again it's his choice. Whatever he does, people will diss him.

If he goes to New York, people will say "He only cares about the money, he should have stayed in Cleveland, he's disloyal". If he stays, the haters will say "He's an idiot, should have gone to NY/LA, he doesn't care about winning etc. etc. etc."

GIVE IT UP UNTIL HE AT LEAST THIS COMING SEASON IS OVER WITH

Giaps
09-22-2009, 11:05 AM
How sweet it would be if NO BIG FREE AGENT went to New York. I'd rather see that then see Jordan tear up the Knicks live back in the 90's.

Let it go. If he decides to walk, then that's his choice. If he stays, again it's his choice. Whatever he does, people will diss him.

If he goes to New York, people will say "He only cares about the money, he should have stayed in Cleveland, he's disloyal". If he stays, the haters will say "He's an idiot, should have gone to NY/LA, he doesn't care about winning etc. etc. etc."

GIVE IT UP UNTIL HE AT LEAST THIS COMING SEASON IS OVER WITH
You sir, are a hater.

CityofTreez
09-22-2009, 01:31 PM
I laughed my *** off and he even pulled out a coffee mug that said "I love NY" go head send him to NY we'll welcome him with open arms.

Until he loses to the Celtics, NY Daily News Headline:

Is Lebron Really the Chosen One, or a Rotten Apple off the Old Tree :clap:

stawka
09-22-2009, 05:59 PM
You sir, are a hater.

You're right. I hate 90% of the New York fans (The ones that think Nash/Amare/Wade/LeBron/Melo/Kobe/Jordan/Magic/Pippen/Wilt) will all go to the Knicks in 2010

214boyz
09-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Hope he walks and Dallas and Cleveland work a sign/trade which sends us lbj and Cleveland get the dustchip for cap relief and a player or picks. It was nice seeing him at cowboys stadium

Giaps
09-22-2009, 06:43 PM
You're right. I hate 90% of the New York fans (The ones that think Nash/Amare/Wade/LeBron/Melo/Kobe/Jordan/Magic/Pippen/Wilt) will all go to the Knicks in 2010
How great for you. I would say that its 10% or less that actually talk like that. 90% or more that I talk to here and in person are real down to earth and knowledgeable and don't talk like that... it's the loud and annoying fans in every group that everyone notices though.

smith&wesson
09-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Agreed Lebron use to be the **** but now his ego is way to big and i cant stand him.

YEP, every little kid who watched the clevland and orlando series thinks its ok to be a soar loser now, what a great role model.

the funny thing is he spent 6 years making the cavs ligit. if he goes to new york he'll have to start all over again.
good luck lebron your gonna need it. hope the ewing curse doesnt bite you in the ***.

ManRam
09-22-2009, 08:28 PM
I honestly think Lebron is amazing, but he causes too much drama! It's worse then high school girls!

I think the media, the haters, the fanboys, and everyone else creates the drama. His first 5+ years in the league were without even one speed bump. The seconds he seems un-perfect, everyone attacks.

Who cares? He doesn't have to tell the world what he is thinking. He is being cryptic...is the best basketball move, the best business move, the best move period. Can't believe people spin it into something bad. If he breathes incorrectly, people flip **** now...

It isn't out of disrespect...it's being smart. Anyone else does this, and it's no big deal. But it's LeBron. Look into the mirror to see who stirs all the drama. Who cares if he wears a Yankee hat? Who cares if he is at a Giants game? He likes those teams...so be it. Who cares if he didn't shake hands? No one ever does.

He isn't causing the drama...not at all. We are.

aNYer
09-23-2009, 03:42 AM
Until he loses to the Celtics, NY Daily News Headline:

Is Lebron Really the Chosen One, or a Rotten Apple off the Old Tree :clap:
hope you can pause time for most of your aging team.

Yeah, its ****ing crazy to hope your team can land a top player :rolleyes:

nickster16301
09-23-2009, 04:00 AM
WHO CARES!!! why would he want to be a knick? he already has as much fame as anyones going to the knicks wouldnt do anything for it...all he has left to do is win championships and the knicks are not the team to do that with ask patrick ewing

blackjack_119
09-23-2009, 04:26 AM
You sir, are a hater.

Hater - A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Wouldn't that mean that the Knicks would have to have done something successfully before anyone could be called a hater?

Calling someone a hater for laughing a Knicks fan's hope for LeBron James is like calling someone a hater for laughing at a homeless guy with a lottery ticket who wants to test drive a Ferrari.

chicago lulz
09-23-2009, 04:57 AM
Lebron owns NY already to lol. Jay-Z is his bit**. He'll be in Cleveland, its kinda common since now.

Lebron's ego is pretty bad, But hey, At least he's not as bad as MJ. ewwww.

The difference is that it's MJ, and MJ is allowed to be egotistical after what he's accomplished. With a player like him, if he wants to take a dookie in your breakfast and make you eat it, you damn well better eat it and enjoy it.

Jahari Kavi
09-23-2009, 04:55 PM

but...............lebron is bigger than city and the cavs.