PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Class - Better Career Thus Far - Lebron, Wade, Bosh or Melo

JordansBulls
09-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Who has had the better career thus far of members of the 2003 class?

Hawkeye15
09-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Depends how you measure. Wade already has a ring, but LeBron has been the better player. I say LJ

IRUAM #21
09-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Darko.

TheHeat3
09-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Gotta be between Wade and LeBron with Melo at 3rd, both are among the best in the NBA, scoring title, All-Star appearances, Olympic Gold medal, NBA Finals appearances...but gotta give Wade the slight lead. LeBron may have the MVP, but Wade has the MVP that counts more..Finals MVP and a championship

UofA
09-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Wade

asandhu23
09-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Wade. :clap:

NiTEFuRY
09-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Darko.

x2.

Who else gets paid the big bucks for doing...
...NOTHING!

dammmm joee ddddd

AK-50
09-15-2009, 01:37 PM
i say LeBron Wade won with Shaq and so will LeBron

Taimla
09-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Wade. Ring matters!

smith&wesson
09-15-2009, 01:45 PM
wade has a ring,
lebrong has an mvp

wades organization did a better job building a winning team.
lebrons didnt.

its a tuff one... i think its close but lebron is probably the better player.
but wade has that ring. rings do mean alot ...

i say its a tie. lebron and wade. and then its mello because he has been to the west finals bosh hasnt even got out of the first round.

ko8e24
09-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Darko.

x2, led the Pistons to the title over the Lakers in 04, helped get the Magic back to playoff contention, played like a superstar with Memphis, but wasn't there long enough, and now, will lead the Knicks to the title.

Whats there not to like?

Missing56&33
09-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Depends how you measure. Wade already has a ring, but LeBron has been the better player. I say LJ

the ring is the difference

JordansBulls
09-15-2009, 02:13 PM
wade = 1 title, 1 Finals MVP, 1x scoring champ, 1x PER champ, Historic Finals

Lebron = 1 League MVP, 1x scoring champ, 2x PER Champ, 2x Win Shares Champ

Melo = Conference Finals, Never Lost with HCA :D

Bosh = Playoffs

AIMelo=KillaDUO
09-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Wade got that jewlery

chicago lulz
09-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Wade has the ring.

MagicDojo
09-15-2009, 02:17 PM
All that matters is how many Championships you win when you are talking about star players.

koreancabbage
09-15-2009, 02:18 PM
better player: Lebron
better career: Wade

colinskik
09-15-2009, 02:22 PM
You measure a career by success, right? Then the obvious choice is Wade. I can't believe someone chose Bosh.

Lakergirl24
09-15-2009, 02:41 PM
I think it depends on how you look at it. Wade has won a ring as the leader of his team so in turns of success, I say Wade. If you're talking about overall stats and whose the better all around player, then you have to go with Lebron. Carmelo has improved a lot though and I think he's catching up to those two.

EricU812
09-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Who would you rather have on your team? Bron Bron took his team to the finals...basically by himself. And don't tell me the Shaq-fu he has now is as good as the Shaq D-Wade had.

D-Wade is an amazing player, and deserves the rings that he got. But if I were to redo the draft, I'd still take Lebron with the first pick...Darko with the second?

topdog
09-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Wade.

Ferry has been going out there every summer trying to improve and improve and improve in whatever they were lacking, whereas Wade had guys like Antoine Walker, Zo, and Williams, and Shaq all beyond their prime.

Wade's the player that most reminds me of Jordan - he just has that extra special drive to be the best and he's clutch. 'Bron isn't there yet and I don't know that he can learn...

Finally, the ring says it all. Bosh, 'Melo and 'Bron all have naked fingers.

Pharoe18
09-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Championship and scoring title put Wade slightly above LeBron.

MTone8788
09-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I feel you make threads just for the sake of making threads. Obviously this is going to be between Wade and Lebron, so why not just make another Wade vs. Lebron thread? Wow.

ATX
09-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Wade-Ring, Finals MVP

lorenz00
09-15-2009, 04:26 PM
wade cause he has a ring and should have won the mvp last year

ChiSox219
09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Lebron by a good margin

dtmagnet
09-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Wade with the championship.

MackSnackWrap
09-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Lebron

Derick713
09-15-2009, 05:06 PM
To be honest LeBron James has done more. He'll be in the record books for numerous things. He'll win a title eventually.

He's been to the Finals. He's won two All-Star Game MVP's. He's won a scoring title. He's won the MVP. He just needs to add a title. He's basically done everything except win a title.

LeBron is on pace to have a legendary career. Dwayne Wade is a great player. LeBron James has a chance be one of the top 5 players in history. His stats and accolades surpass Wade's to this point. Sure Wade has a title. Thatís great. Thing is James has built stats that will eventually accompany his future titles.

Reversed86Curse
09-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Wade- rings matter more than MVP

GCOOKIE7
09-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Darko has had a better career than LeBron because he has a ring.

todu82
09-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Lebron James.

mikantsass
09-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Flash!

shizzle09
09-15-2009, 05:30 PM
This is quite simple. WADE HANDS DOWN!. Anyone who votes otherwise is either a Wade hater or a hardcore Lebron/Melo fan. those guy havent done ANYTHING other than good stats.

BOSH? hilarious that he has 2 votes. can you say ruh-tarded

shizzle09
09-15-2009, 05:34 PM
You measure a career by success, right? Then the obvious choice is Wade. I can't believe someone chose Bosh.

Dude, you sig pic is awesome. Classic. I've been laughing for a good 60 seconds

kriviant
09-15-2009, 05:43 PM
At the end of the day, all that matters is championships.

WADE.

jmastert
09-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Lbj

azkarraga
09-15-2009, 06:22 PM
So far, Wade.

But i wouldn't put Bosh under the same pack. He just doesn't belong.

celticsfan18ty
09-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Wade is definetly the better player on the list wade has a championship ring lebron has no championship ring just like everyone else on that list accept wade lebron wont win a ring with shaq cause he iz washed up now he is not the same center he use to be. RINGS MATTER!

JWO35
09-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Wade because he has a Championship, that's what people remember you for(most of the time)...and Darko, he also has a Ring :D

heattiltheend94
09-15-2009, 07:05 PM
gota b da ring

nipo10847
09-15-2009, 07:05 PM
It's too easy. It's D WADE. Didn't even make me think.

Master Mind
09-15-2009, 07:11 PM
To be honest LeBron James has done more. He'll be in the record books for numerous things. He'll win a title eventually.

He's been to the Finals. He's won two All-Star Game MVP's. He's won a scoring title. He's won the MVP. He just needs to add a title. He's basically done everything except win a title.

LeBron is on pace to have a legendary career. Dwayne Wade is a great player. LeBron James has a chance be one of the top 5 players in history. His stats and accolades surpass Wade's to this point. Sure Wade has a title. Thatís great. Thing is James has built stats that will eventually accompany his future titles.

Why does everyone just assume he'll get a title--There are great players without a title ya know...

Chronz
09-15-2009, 07:17 PM
The way you win means more than how much you win, Bron is a championship caliber player, as is Wade, Brons just better.

Chronz
09-15-2009, 07:18 PM
It's too easy. It's D WADE. Didn't even make me think.
Please give it one more try, only this time, think...

Chronz
09-15-2009, 07:20 PM
All that matters is how many Championships you win when you are talking about star players.
Thats why Shaq is considered greater than Wilt.

marlinsfan24
09-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Wade.

AI4MVP
09-15-2009, 07:21 PM
wade has the ring. case close. no more discussion. once lebron gets a ring, ill say lebron. but right now its wade no doubt

DRE'-MAC
09-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Lebron is the best player but Wade led his team to a championship

AllTheWay
09-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Wade's ring and Finals MVP

Ace33Bone
09-16-2009, 10:10 AM
WOW the LBJ haters and D Wade lovers clearly show there ture faces in this one... LBJ has had the better career by far, but D Wade has the ring... but in the same since thats like saying Robert Horry had a better career than Charles Barkley... i mean Horry has 6 rings and BArkley has 0 but i think we all can agree which is the better player and had the better career

heatbb
09-16-2009, 11:35 AM
WOW the LBJ haters and D Wade lovers clearly show there ture faces in this one... LBJ has had the better career by far, but D Wade has the ring... but in the same since thats like saying Robert Horry had a better career than Charles Barkley... i mean Horry has 6 rings and BArkley has 0 but i think we all can agree which is the better player and had the better career

Difference is, Wade LED his team to the title. Horry wasn't the mainman in any of his rings.

theimortalone
09-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Wade because of the simple fact that he has a championship over Bron, Melo, and Bosh.

mitch91
09-16-2009, 12:12 PM
better career d-wade

better player lbj

though since the polls on careers then d-wade as hes the only one with the ring

last stand
09-16-2009, 12:14 PM
wade

he has the ring

i don't think hes the better player but when you say career Wade has had the better career

MJ was remembered first and foremost for being 6-0 in the finals. rings are all that matter when it comes to careers

Double_R
09-16-2009, 12:35 PM
WOW the LBJ haters and D Wade lovers clearly show there ture faces in this one... LBJ has had the better career by far, but D Wade has the ring.

but in the same since thats like saying Robert Horry had a better career than Charles Barkley

How has LBJ had the better career by far... THat is the most ridiculous statement on this thread.
Dwade has won a championship
Lebron has alittle better stats that is it... So what your saying is that Lebron has had a way better fantasy career.

That Robert Horry analogy is insane...Dwade won a championship as the best player on his team and Horry was like the 4th best player every time. Dwade is a top 5 player in the NBA and arguably better than Lebron, but to say that Lebron has had a way better career is crazy what argument do you have to back this up

Wow you know basketball real well

Double_R
09-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Mitch91 is right

better career Wade
Better stats Lebron

Burkey3472
09-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Lebron has better stats, but Wade has a Ring.

JordansBulls
09-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Thats why Shaq is considered greater than Wilt.

Shaq
Finals MVP's = 3
League MVP's = 1
Total MVP's = 4
2nd all time in season PER and 3rd all time in playoff PER

Wilt
Finals MVP's = 1
League MVP's = 4
Total MVP's = 5

bbcmillionaire
09-16-2009, 01:08 PM
shaq is better then wilt but back to the topic
i voted melo because those gotdang toronto fans voted bosh in lol
to simply answer the question.........wade. i say talent wise carmelo isnt that far from lebron. lebron is way more dominant, while carmelo has the better shot. lebrons defense slightly puts him above melo.

mrblisterdundee
09-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Wade obviously has the hardware to win this discussion.

The Blue Baller
09-16-2009, 01:33 PM
So a ring is the only measure of a successful career?

Does it matter that Wade sat out almost an entire season? I'm not sure that helped out Grant Hill's career at all...
Does it matter that Lebron is exponentially more popular both domestically and internationally? Jordan's greatness wasn't just measured by stats and rings-- it's what he meant to the game of basketball... and right now, like it or not, Lebron means more to basketball to more people than does Wade.
My point is, there's a lot of things to consider, because success is a really broad topic... and I think basing your opinion on one category is pretty limited... by that logic, Tony Parker-- 3 rings and 1 finals mvp-- has already had a better career than Stockton and Kidd.

FOBolous
09-16-2009, 01:35 PM
1. Lebron - led his team to the playoffs as the undisputed leader several times...also led his team deep into the playoffs several times. capable of leading his team to the playoffs with or without help. A team with Lebron..with or without good role players..will always be a stable in the post season. shares the title of "best player in the NBA" with Kobe.

2. Wade - won the championship once...yes. but sunk into oblivion the next year. hasn't been able to achieve anything without Shaq. disappeared for awhile due to injury. Made a good come back this past year by becoming the scoring champion but he failed to lead his team past the first round.

3. Carmelo Anthony -one of the league's top scorer in the league during his early years. disappeared off the face of the Earth when AI joined the team. Redeemed himself in international competitions as the top scorer for Team USA. Wasn't as instrumental to his team's success as his peers (Lebron and Wade) when his team finally achieved success in the playoffs.

4. Bosh - great individual stats. one of the few 20/10 players in the league. led his team to the playoffs only twice. Fail to achieve anything in the playoffs the two times he made it into the playoffs.

pebloemer
09-16-2009, 01:49 PM
So a ring is the only measure of a successful career?

Does it matter that Wade sat out almost an entire season? I'm not sure that helped out Grant Hill's career at all...
Does it matter that Lebron is exponentially more popular both domestically and internationally? Jordan's greatness wasn't just measured by stats and rings-- it's what he meant to the game of basketball... and right now, like it or not, Lebron means more to basketball to more people than does Wade.
My point is, there's a lot of things to consider, because success is a really broad topic... and I think basing your opinion on one category is pretty limited... by that logic, Tony Parker-- 3 rings and 1 finals mvp-- has already had a better career than Stockton and Kidd.

Thanks for not using the Horry example. I agree with your post wholeheartedly.

As for other posts in the thread: I agree it does matter "how you win a ring."
I do not agree that titles are all that matter among star players (see example above).

I voted LeBron. He may not have the same hardware as Wade, but his consistent successes and achievements put him on top IMO.

Why are Melo and Bosh even on the poll?

Ace33Bone
09-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Difference is, Wade LED his team to the title. Horry wasn't the mainman in any of his rings.

So you are telling me that Chauncey Billups has had a better Career than Jason Kidd and Gary Payton?... Because Billups was the best player/Finals MVP on his team... I'm not buying that I feel that LeBron is better than D-Wade and thusfar has had the better career with or without the hardware to show

aman_13
09-16-2009, 02:15 PM
1. Lebron - led his team to the playoffs as the undisputed leader several times...also led his team deep into the playoffs several times. capable of leading his team to the playoffs with or without help. A team with Lebron..with or without good role players..will always be a stable in the post season. shares the title of "best player in the NBA" with Kobe.

2. Wade - won the championship once...yes. but sunk into oblivion the next year. hasn't been able to achieve anything without Shaq. disappeared for awhile due to injury. Made a good come back this past year by becoming the scoring champion but he failed to lead his team past the first round.

3. Carmelo Anthony -one of the league's top scorer in the league during his early years. disappeared off the face of the Earth when AI joined the team. Redeemed himself in international competitions as the top scorer for Team USA. Wasn't as instrumental to his team's success as his peers (Lebron and Wade) when his team finally achieved success in the playoffs.

4. Bosh - great individual stats. one of the few 20/10 players in the league. led his team to the playoffs only once. Fail to achieve anything in the playoffs the one time he made it into the playoffs.

Twice.

FOBolous
09-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Twice.

my bad. corrected :)

heatbb
09-16-2009, 02:46 PM
So you are telling me that Chauncey Billups has had a better Career than Jason Kidd and Gary Payton?... Because Billups was the best player/Finals MVP on his team... I'm not buying that I feel that LeBron is better than D-Wade and thusfar has had the better career with or without the hardware to showI didn't say it, you did. ;)
Lebron is the better player, Wade's had the better career.
You can't compare LBJ-Wade and Billups-GP-Kidd

JWO35
09-16-2009, 03:07 PM
lol Robert Horry is better than Kobe, LeBron, and Wade combine!!!! :D

acehole
09-16-2009, 03:22 PM
im sorry but what was the purpose of even listing Melo and Bosh up there??

The Blue Baller
09-16-2009, 03:28 PM
I didn't say it, you did. ;)
Lebron is the better player, Wade's had the better career.
You can't compare LBJ-Wade and Billups-GP-Kidd

Why not?

Don P.Belasario
09-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Easily D. Wade... Without the hype he has accomplished a lot more in his career and I wish we would have taken him over Bosh in that draft.

VC in his prime and an emerging star in Dwayne Wade, I'm just betting that Toronto would have at least made it to the finals.

Dwayne Wade is all heart...
Lebron is all show...
Mello may just be the next Isah Rider...
Bosh needs to show some heart and that he deserves that max contract hes asking for...

Shahrose
09-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Wade - its an easy call
he is the only one on that list with a ring

BkOriginalOne
09-16-2009, 04:34 PM
1. Wade, Has a ring and maybe be looking at an MVP this season.
2. Lebron MVP - Finals appearance
3. Melo - WCF and olympic gold
4. Bosh - All star, meh.

jim51990
09-16-2009, 05:03 PM
one ring does not make d wades career better then lebrons if so then i guess adam morrison has had a better career then brandon roy

Kidddd
09-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Lebron

HiphopRelated
09-16-2009, 06:31 PM
one ring does not make d wades career better then lebrons if so then i guess adam morrison has had a better career then brandon roy

Wade outscored the # 2 scorer on the Heat by over 20 in the Final's series. That's not something we'll likely see again very soon.

That's why names like Billups and Parker don't apply.

The Blue Baller
09-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Wade outscored the # 2 scorer on the Heat by over 20 in the Final's series. That's not something we'll likely see again very soon.

That's why names like Billups and Parker don't apply.

Ohhhhh so what you're saying is when the ring argument falls through you go back to stats?

And you're saying that, for instance, Billups's achievements and value to a team are insignificant because he doesn't outscore his teammates by 20? So a team would be better off with say... A.I.?

Try again.

(And perhaps the reason Wade scored that many points is because he was shooting about as many free throws as the entire Mavericks team in what more than a few people believe to have been a rigged series, but that's neither here nor there).

Tdots-Guido
09-16-2009, 08:28 PM
BOSH OBVIOUSLY!

HAHA i'm jokinggg!

Personally i feel Wade has because a championship is what everyone plays for and hes the only one who's got a ring. Lebron will have the best career out of them all though.

Chronz
09-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Wade won a title in the years he himself wasnt at his best, Wade now is a better player than Wade 3-4 years ago, and Wade now isnt better than Bron now, so how exactly has he had the better career? Remember this is a question regarding the INDIVIDUAL, NOT HIS TEAMMATES.

Tdots-Guido
Sorry not that he just won a ring but was also the main reason they won. (finals MVP)

Chronz
Why not?
Because thats why

Winning is winning

smith&wesson
09-16-2009, 08:53 PM
The way you win means more than how much you win, Bron is a championship caliber player, as is Wade, Brons just better.

how is bron just better ? that doesnt explain anything.

stats dont tell every thing, specially since wade and lebrons stats are pretty similar.

bron might be the better player (maybe) it is arguable.

but thus far wade has had the better career. a ring means alot. if it doesnt then allen iverson is one of the best players of all time if all your looking at are stats.

DenButsu
09-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Wade. At the end of the day, it's all about the hardware.

HiphopRelated
09-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Ohhhhh so what you're saying is when the ring argument falls through you go back to stats?

And you're saying that, for instance, Billups's achievements and value to a team are insignificant because he doesn't outscore his teammates by 20? So a team would be better off with say... A.I.?

Try again.

(And perhaps the reason Wade scored that many points is because he was shooting about as many free throws as the entire Mavericks team in what more than a few people believe to have been a rigged series, but that's neither here nor there).
no you dunce

Don't come at me with that "oh so what you're saying *insert hyperbole*" crap

It's obvious your ROLE on a team matters. Wade carried a much larger offensive load than the other players that were being mentioned because he had to.

Chronz
09-16-2009, 09:53 PM
how is bron just better ? that doesnt explain anything.
Thats why I added the whole Wade is a better player now than he was when he won a chip aspect. Stats tell more about a player than rings do.

stats dont tell every thing, specially since wade and lebrons stats are pretty similar.
If by similar you mean less spectacular despite being more advanced in age, then yes they are remarkably similar.

bron might be the better player (maybe) it is arguable.

Definitely, but so far everybody has simply pointed to his ring. The most ridiculous standing notion is that a player must win to be great, when all that matters is how far hes taken his team based on their talent and competition. I EXPECTED Wade to win a chip with the team he had, Ive never expected Bron to win a title and neither should any logical fan, therefore comparing the players by the amount of titles won is fallacy.

but thus far wade has had the better career. a ring means alot. if it doesnt then allen iverson is one of the best players of all time if all your looking at are stats.

That example only tells me how little you understand stats.

Chronz
09-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Wade. At the end of the day, it's all about the hardware.
They both have the hardware, the question is which means more to you, individual hardware or team hardware.

If your ranking individuals by hardware his competitor couldnt have won, then your not being very fair.

NYKnickFanatic
09-16-2009, 10:05 PM
I would say LeBron, but Wade does have a ring.

So Wade is the clear winner here.

NYKnickFanatic
09-16-2009, 10:06 PM
:laugh2: @ Bosh getting votes.

Raptors fans...:pity:

_KB24_
09-16-2009, 10:07 PM
The question is who has had the better career, not better player ( Wade wins both IMO). Wade has got the stats and a ring to prove it. Lebron has nothing but stats and indvidual accolades.

b_rad23
09-16-2009, 10:12 PM
They both have the hardware, the question is which means more to you, individual hardware or team hardware.

If your ranking individuals by hardware his competitor couldnt have won, then your not being very fair.

No, they both have individual (Finals MVP doesn't go to the entire championship team) AND Wade has a team.

The truth is the 2005-2006 Heat team was a team of names. Antoine (39% shooting from F spot), J-Will (39% shooting, below average defense), GP (3 ppgish), Shaq (13-10) and even Zo (3-4) were extremely poor man's versions of theirselves. The team was solid, but unspectacular. You're lying to yourself if you don't think that Lebron's team last year was comparable.

The problem with all of these analogies is that the two players are ALMOST identical statistically (if Wade wasn't injured, this poll would be unanimous), but Wade has the league.

Comparing a guy like Billups to a top 5 pg of all time is ridiculous when it's analgous to comparing 2 of the top 3 players in the game. The difference between the GP, Kidd vs. Billups arguement is that GP and Kidd are much, much better players, ;while Wade is the same level as Lebron, AND he has the title.

Hopefully this explains it to all of the posts who compare so and so to Horry because Horry was never a top 3 player in this league (and coming off 2006 Wade was considered the best by many).

It's basically Duncan vs. KG. Rings and similar ability vs less hardware and more talent/stats.

Chronz
09-16-2009, 10:21 PM
The question is who has had the better career, not better player ( Wade wins both IMO). Wade has got the stats and a ring to prove it. Lebron has nothing but stats and indvidual accolades.
You cant blindly measure players by rings, put it this way if Dr J never clicks up with Moses Malone, he never wins a ring. Is DR J any different, if so exactly what aspect of his game has transformed since winning a chip? Isnt it possible that maybe Dr J was more or less the same, but his teammates were exponentially different?

Depending on what year your talking about, if Bron were to have a ring by now with the teams hes been on, Wade would be the last guy hes thinking about surpassing. Bron would have led the crappiest supporting cast of the modern era to the ultimate level, thats something no player in the NBA has accomplished. Your basically holding it against Bron for not accomplishing what no player has ever accomplished, and rewarding Wade for accomplishing what any elite Swingman couldve accomplished.

HiphopRelated
09-16-2009, 10:21 PM
If by similar you mean less spectacular despite being more advanced in age, then yes they are remarkably similar.

okay, so higher ppg, fg% ,blocks, assists, steals

less spectacular??

iHop
09-16-2009, 10:35 PM
I would say
1.Wade
2.Lebron
3.Bosh
4.Melo

Chronz
09-16-2009, 10:39 PM
No, they both have individual (Finals MVP doesn't go to the entire championship team) AND Wade has a team.
I know, I never said Wade didnt have any individual hardware just that Bron has more.

The truth is the 2005-2006 Heat team was a team of names. Antoine (39% shooting from F spot), J-Will (39% shooting, below average defense), GP (3 ppgish), Shaq (13-10) and even Zo (3-4) were extremely poor man's versions of theirselves. The team was solid, but unspectacular. You're lying to yourself if you don't think that Lebron's team last year was comparable.
Team full of names? I hated Antoine Walker and J-Will, believe me when I say name recognition had NOTHING to do with my claims. Also I know the stats better than most people here, I can say with full conviction that Wade was in better position to win a title than Bron has ever been. Remember its not just about the strength of your team, but the state of the league as well. The Heat are universally recognized as one of the decades poorer championship squads, in order for that to happen it must mean their year wasnt very competitive, it happens every so often, a comparatively weak championship team.

Personally I found the 05 HEAT to be a better team than their 06 counterpart the difference is one was healthier/luckier down the stretch of the year. It has nothing to do with my point but I just want to see where you stand on this.

The problem with all of these analogies is that the two players are ALMOST identical statistically (if Wade wasn't injured, this poll would be unanimous), but Wade has the league.

Wade has the league?

How is it a problem, even if I agree (which I dont) that they are statistically similar, the ring analogies are even less accurate because Bron has never been in a position to win one.

Comparing a guy like Billups to a top 5 pg of all time is ridiculous when it's analgous to comparing 2 of the top 3 players in the game. The difference between the GP, Kidd vs. Billups arguement is that GP and Kidd are much, much better players, ;while Wade is the same level as Lebron, AND he has the title.
Are you still talking to me?

It's basically Duncan vs. KG. Rings and similar ability vs less hardware and more talent/stats.
Let me guess, you think KG has the better stats?

Chronz
09-16-2009, 10:41 PM
okay, so higher ppg, fg% ,blocks, assists, steals

less spectacular??
Im assuming your talking about this year, in which case before I delve into how flawed your analysis is, I have to ask WHY are you choosing to look at 1 seasons worth of stats when the thread topic pertains to a players CAREER?

HiphopRelated
09-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Im assuming your talking about this year, in which case before I delve into how flawed your analysis is, I have to ask WHY are you choosing to look at 1 seasons worth of stats when the thread topic pertains to a players CAREER?
okay, take out ppg, the rest still hold

JordansBulls
09-16-2009, 10:48 PM
You cant blindly measure players by rings, put it this way if Dr J never clicks up with Moses Malone, he never wins a ring. Is DR J any different, if so exactly what aspect of his game has transformed since winning a chip? Isnt it possible that maybe Dr J was more or less the same, but his teammates were exponentially different?

Depending on what year your talking about, if Bron were to have a ring by now with the teams hes been on, Wade would be the last guy hes thinking about surpassing. Bron would have led the crappiest supporting cast of the modern era to the ultimate level, thats something no player in the NBA has accomplished. Your basically holding it against Bron for not accomplishing what no player has ever accomplished, and rewarding Wade for accomplishing what any elite Swingman couldve accomplished.

How so if the team had another allstar stud and the team was a top 4 team in offensive and defensive efficiency and led the league in point diffential and SRS?

You can't do that with a weak cast.

The Blue Baller
09-16-2009, 10:50 PM
no you dunce

Don't come at me with that "oh so what you're saying *insert hyperbole*" crap

It's obvious your ROLE on a team matters. Wade carried a much larger offensive load than the other players that were being mentioned because he had to.

That's really not a hyperbole, which makes the dunce comment a little ironic...

But I'll play

The rationale seems to be that stats don't matter, and Wade has had a better career than Lebron simply because he's won a championship. And we can go even further and say that it's because he's won a championship as the best player on his team, as to exclude special cases like the infamous Robert Horry.
But if you use that reasoning, then you can't ignore guys like Parker and Billups. They won finals MVPs for a reason. So then you have to concede that they have had more successful careers than guys like Stockton or Kidd, who always had the stats but didn't win championships-- and that's going to be a pretty tough point to argue.
So now you have to backpedal and re-introduce stats to try and save face, which just shows that the ring argument in and of itself is flawed.
But even that doesn't work.
Yes, Wade carried a much larger load than Billups in terms of scoring... but that's what he's supposed to do as a SG. As you say, everyone has a role, and that's his. But you're contradicting yourself if you're saying that Wade is more successful simply because he plays the role of SG better than a PG can.
Example:
Stockton and Malone had different roles as PG and PF. Does the fact that Malone had more points and rebounds than Stockton mean that he had a better career than Stockton? No. Does the fact that Stockton had more assists and steals than Malone mean that he had the better career? No.
So it isn't fair to take anything away from Billups just because Wade scored more points than him, and it wouldn't be fair to take anything away from Wade just because he can't make a team play as cohesively as Billups can.

My point is this-- there are a ton of ways to interpret the success of a career, and to put an emphasis on just one facet such as stats or rings is pretty ignorant and visibly flawed. When you do that, you find yourself trying to argue things like Russell had a better career than Jordan. There's intangibles that no one is mentioning, like longevity, integrity, basketball-related success OFF the court, etc.

But that's just the 2 cents of a dunce.

Chronz
09-16-2009, 10:56 PM
okay, take out ppg, the rest still hold
OK

fg% (When you account for the ability to make 3pt shots, Bron sports the higher eFG%) eFG > fg%

blocks
.9 to 1.0
You got me there

assists
Identical, difference being Bron is less turnover prone in the process.

steals
STL can be the most deceptive stats, despite that fact they are identical. Still if you were trying to argue that Wade should be given abit of leeway because hes been the superior defender throughout his career I wouldnt disagree. Bron has really only had 1 or 2 great defensive seasons, and was a liability early into his career, Wade has become more of a gambler this year but when buying into a traditional defensive system hes never been the liability Bron was early.

Chronz
09-16-2009, 11:00 PM
How so if the team had another allstar stud
He didnt have one, he had one guy who on a first place team required 2 separate injuries in order to be named an All-Star by the commish. Studs usually never leave it up to that, and I cant think of any example where the coaches opted not to reward the best team in the league with 2 All-Stars. **** even Wally Szcerbiak made it once just by being on a good team.

and the team was a top 4 team in offensive and defensive efficiency and led the league in point diffential and SRS?

Take away Brons contributions and where do you think their differentials lay?

You can't do that with a weak cast.

When your as good as LeBron you can. I never said they were weak, I said they were comparatively weak

HiphopRelated
09-16-2009, 11:03 PM
That's really not a hyperbole, which makes the dunce comment a little ironic...

But I'll play

The rationale seems to be that stats don't matter, and Wade has had a better career than Lebron simply because he's won a championship. And we can go even further and say that it's because he's won a championship as the best player on his team, as to exclude special cases like the infamous Robert Horry.
But if you use that reasoning, then you can't ignore guys like Parker and Billups. They won finals MVPs for a reason. So then you have to concede that they have had more successful careers than guys like Stockton or Kidd, who always had the stats but didn't win championships-- and that's going to be a pretty tough point to argue.
So now you have to backpedal and re-introduce stats to try and save face, which just shows that the ring argument in and of itself is flawed.
But even that doesn't work.
Yes, Wade carried a much larger load than Billups in terms of scoring... but that's what he's supposed to do as a SG. As you say, everyone has a role, and that's his. But you're contradicting yourself if you're saying that Wade is more successful simply because he plays the role of SG better than a PG can.
Example:
Stockton and Malone had different roles as PG and PF. Does the fact that Malone had more points and rebounds than Stockton mean that he had a better career than Stockton? No. Does the fact that Stockton had more assists and steals than Malone mean that he had the better career? No.
So it isn't fair to take anything away from Billups just because Wade scored more points than him, and it wouldn't be fair to take anything away from Wade just because he can't make a team play as cohesively as Billups can.

My point is this-- there are a ton of ways to interpret the success of a career, and to put an emphasis on just one facet such as stats or rings is pretty ignorant and visibly flawed. When you do that, you find yourself trying to argue things like Russell had a better career than Jordan. There's intangibles that no one is mentioning, like longevity, integrity, basketball-related success OFF the court, etc.

But that's just the 2 cents of a dunce.
No, he played a bigger ROLE period.

This my final comment on this " everybody has a ring is ranked equally" argument. There was no debate over who would be Finals MVP in 2006.

There WAS debate when Parker won, there was debate when Chauncey won, there was debate when Pierce won.

It was clear cut that no other player on the Heat was CLOSE to Wade in terms of impact. It has nothing to do with Wade playing sg better than a pg playing sg or whatever asinine analogy you tried to draw.

The ring argument is flawed when idiots try to create a fallacy.. The ring argument as you call it is only used when comparing players of similar caliber. So no Horry isn't better than Drexler or whatever other bs will come up at some point.

HiphopRelated
09-16-2009, 11:05 PM
OK

fg% (When you account for the ability to make 3pt shots, Bron sports the higher eFG%) eFG > fg%

blocks
.9 to 1.0
You got me there

assists
Identical, difference being Bron is less turnover prone in the process.

steals
STL can be the most deceptive stats, despite that fact they are identical. Still if you were trying to argue that Wade should be given abit of leeway because hes been the superior defender throughout his career I wouldnt disagree. Bron has really only had 1 or 2 great defensive seasons, and was a liability early into his career, Wade has become more of a gambler this year but when buying into a traditional defensive system hes never been the liability Bron was early.
and Wade has the higher TS%, it's all bs

Chronz
09-16-2009, 11:25 PM
and Wade has the higher TS%, it's all bs
LOL believe me, had you mentioned it earlier I wouldve taken the time to expand my argument.

Whats BS? The fact that you dont know how to analyze stats?

ackar
09-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Wade is perceived as a winner because he has been a champion and the finals MVP to boot. Lebron is in that early Mj territory no ring great talent can he make his teammates better.

Wade having the better career

Lebron is nothing but a great stat stuffer right now. you got a thing if you don't have that ring.

Chronz
09-16-2009, 11:43 PM
Wade is perceived as a winner because he has been a champion and the finals MVP to boot. Lebron is in that early Mj territory no ring great talent can he make his teammates better.

Wade having the better career

Lebron is nothing but a great stat stuffer right now. you got a thing if you don't have that ring.
Yea in other words people didnt know how great MJ was until he finally had the teammates. MJ was the best in the game long before he won a ring. It didnt take a genius to realize MJ could win a chip, it did take intelligence to know he shouldnt have been expected to win a ring before his teammates were ready and should therefore not be held accountable for his lack of team success.

Most people still havent gotten that, its why so many fans have unrealistic expectations, they think 1 player can make the biggest of differences when its the lack of those players that does.

If Bron wins a ring this year, aint nothing changed about his game. Just his teammates, thats basically why you guys are saying Wades had the better career, because he had the better teammates for a few seasons.

Hey Bron your not better than Wade because your teammates sucked in comparison.

blacknell
09-17-2009, 12:00 AM
JAmes easily he has been more dominant and hasn't been injured and made his team better wade hasn't and neither has melo

Unstoppable
09-17-2009, 12:08 AM
Dwyane Wade baby!

rockbottom2010
09-17-2009, 08:14 AM
by the 09-10 season....it will be lbj....he will get that jewellary too.....

HiphopRelated
09-17-2009, 08:40 AM
LOL believe me, had you mentioned it earlier I wouldve taken the time to expand my argument.

Whats BS? The fact that you dont know how to analyze stats?
no, the fact that there are stats that can be thrown out to argue one side or the other.

Their stats are very "comparable" outside of the rookie year. You cannot claim Bron's stats are all that more "spectacular" because of 2 ppg. Beating the Wizards? The Heat's record vs the Wizards since Wade was drafted is something like 13-1 with Wade not including a sweep in the playoffs where Shaq played 1 game I think

Bron had his chance this year..HC throughout the playoffs, that's on him and his crew.

Double_R
09-17-2009, 08:40 AM
JAmes easily he has been more dominant and hasn't been injured and made his team better wade hasn't and neither has melo

YOur saying that Wade and Melo haven't made thier teams better...hahahahhahhaha

Double_R
09-17-2009, 08:46 AM
They're stats are very "comparable" outside of the rookie year.

Exactly...now what seperates them after that...hmmm probably a champinship

And the guy who said that it like saying Morrison has had a better career than Roy...Morrison and Roy aren't comparable in any way... Wade and Lebron are and that's why a championship is what seperates them

I bet if you asked Lebron he would say Wade has the edge b/c of the Ring... ahh who am I kidding, Lebron would never admit something like that he can't even shake hands when he loses

GAWDtv
09-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Better career so far has to be the only one with the 'Ship, scoring title and finals MVP.

Who else could it be? Bron has greater cilebrity and endorsements but he had that coming in, after LBJ and Superman get it ask me again next year :D

Tom81
09-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Wade

JKiddFan4Life
09-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Ring or not, the poll asks who's had the best career thus far. As far as marketing goes, LeBron reached the global market before anyone else (in this list) and has been having lunches with Warren Buffett. If you're known worldwide and you eat lunches with a financial genius, I'd say you've succeeded even beyond your NBA career. LBJ by a landslide!

bostncelts34
09-17-2009, 12:24 PM
I don t know why Melo and Bosh are really even on this topic. Its really a debate between LeBron and Wade. When it comes down to it, even though lebron is the better individual player, Wade has gotten the ring and LBJ hasnt.

1.Wade
2.Lebron
3.Melo
4.Bosh

bostncelts34
09-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Derek Anderson (Kentucky)
G/F Shandon Anderson (University of Georgia)
C Earl Barron (Memphis)
C Michael Doleac (Utah)
PF Udonis Haslem (Florida)
SF Jason Kapono (UCLA)
C/PF Alonzo Mourning (Georgetown)
C Shaquille O'Neal - Captain (LSU)
PG Gary Payton (Oregon State)
SF/G James Posey (Xavier (Ohio))
PF Wayne Simien (Kansas)
SG Dwyane Wade - Captain (Marquette)
F Antoine Walker (Kentucky)
PG Jason Williams (Florida/Marshall)
SF Dorell Wright (South Kent Prep HS,

That was Wades ring team.

Jason williams/gary payton (neither had any impact)
Wade/shanon anderson
Posey/Kapono.wright
Haslem/walker/simien
Shaq/Mourning

Some big names, but overall not a very good team.

Lebrons best chance to win a ring roster

Williams/Gibson
West/Pavlovich
Lebron/Wally
Wallace/varajeo
Z/Wright

IMO there really isnt a big diffrence between the two teams. So when people say Lebron doesnt have anything, Wade did it with pretty much the same thing.

Lebron-Wade
Williams-Payton/williams
West-Posey
Wallace-Haslem
Z-Shaq

The Blue Baller
09-17-2009, 01:04 PM
C Earl Barron (Memphis)
C Michael Doleac (Utah)
SF Jason Kapono (UCLA)
PF Wayne Simien (Kansas)

Wade/shanon anderson
Posey/Kapono.wright
Haslem/walker/simien
Shaq/Mourning

Williams/Gibson
West/Pavlovich
Lebron/Wally
Wallace/varajeo
Z/Wright

IMO there really isnt a big diffrence between the two teams. So when people say Lebron doesnt have anything, Wade did it with pretty much the same thing.

Lebron-Wade
Williams-Payton/williams
West-Posey
Wallace-Haslem
Z-Shaq

Irrelevant-- The mavs team he played wasn't nearly the team Orlando/LA was last year

Double_R
09-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Ring or not, the poll asks who's had the best career thus far. As far as marketing goes, LeBron reached the global market before anyone else (in this list) and has been having lunches with Warren Buffett. If you're known worldwide and you eat lunches with a financial genius, I'd say you've succeeded even beyond your NBA career. LBJ by a landslide!

The question is BASKETBALL CAREER...

This must be a joke post huh

The Blue Baller
09-17-2009, 01:24 PM

Absolutely
Look at a guy like Yao Ming-- I would say he's had an extremely successful career. Does he have a ring or great stats? No.
But the impact that his playing basketball has had on the Chinese community is immeasurable.
I mean, making your mark on the NBA history books for one or several years, individually or as a team, is amazing-- but I don't see how it makes someone more successful than a guy who has changed a culture of over a billion people...

The Blue Baller
09-17-2009, 01:25 PM
The question is BASKETBALL CAREER...

This must be a joke post huh

No, the thread is career.
And basketball isn't limited to the court itself.

Big Zo
09-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Wade. Like everyone else said, he has a ring and the others don't. Also, LeBron might be a tad better statistically, but Wade is by far the more exciting player to watch and I wouldn't trade him for LeBron.

Here's a career highlight video of Wade. None of LeBron vids can compare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZZMbonzctI

Aapox
09-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Basketball - Dwyane Wade

Basketball and Entertainment - Lebron James

AFlagRules
09-17-2009, 02:33 PM
The ring is the ONLY thing that matters..

aman_13
09-17-2009, 03:36 PM
1. Wade, Has a ring and maybe be looking at an MVP this season.
2. Lebron MVP - Finals appearance
3. Melo - WCF and olympic gold
4. Bosh - All star, meh.

Bosh has an Olympic Gold medal as well.

JordansBulls
09-17-2009, 04:49 PM
I just find it strange that people are voting for Melo and Bosh here.

Chronz
09-17-2009, 06:37 PM
no, the fact that there are stats that can be thrown out to argue one side or the other.
Not really, they measure different things. Its not like they are contradicting eachother. So please learn what they measure, or dont mention them at all.

Their stats are very "comparable" outside of the rookie year. You cannot claim Bron's stats are all that more "spectacular" because of 2 ppg.
Well then its a good thing I never said because of 2ppg.

Beating the Wizards? The Heat's record vs the Wizards since Wade was drafted is something like 13-1 with Wade not including a sweep in the playoffs where Shaq played 1 game I think
Beating the Wizards? Are you still talking to me?

Bron had his chance this year..HC throughout the playoffs, that's on him and his crew.
Bron never had a chance this year, HCA isnt about having a great supporting cast, nor does it offer any sort of context to how his teammates performed.

Chronz
09-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Exactly...now what seperates them after that...hmmm probably a champinship

And the guy who said that it like saying Morrison has had a better career than Roy...Morrison and Roy aren't comparable in any way... Wade and Lebron are and that's why a championship is what seperates them

I bet if you asked Lebron he would say Wade has the edge b/c of the Ring... ahh who am I kidding, Lebron would never admit something like that he can't even shake hands when he loses

Larry Bird didnt shake peoples hands all the time and he admitted MJ was better than him, and this was before he won a ring.

Chronz
09-17-2009, 06:39 PM
C Earl Barron (Memphis)
C Michael Doleac (Utah)
SF Jason Kapono (UCLA)
PF Wayne Simien (Kansas)

Wade/shanon anderson
Posey/Kapono.wright
Haslem/walker/simien
Shaq/Mourning

Williams/Gibson
West/Pavlovich
Lebron/Wally
Wallace/varajeo
Z/Wright

Lebron-Wade
Williams-Payton/williams
West-Posey
Wallace-Haslem
Z-Shaq

Is that really your breakdown?

HiphopRelated
09-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Not really, they measure different things. Its not like they are contradicting eachother. So please learn what they measure, or dont mention them at all.

Well then its a good thing I never said because of 2ppg.

Beating the Wizards? Are you still talking to me?

Bron never had a chance this year, HCA isnt about having a great supporting cast, nor does it offer any sort of context to how his teammates performed.

1. I stuck to basic boxscore stats and you decided to bring in efg%. TS% also includes freethrows, so if you're gonna go advanced, do it right and not stop @ the less advanced metric because it favors Lebron.

2. Half of Lebron's post season "success" comes from getting by Washington

3. That's your opinion. He was certainly favored to get to the Finals with Boston hurt. Having HCA was a large part of that.

obrpunk
09-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Wade and not just because of the ring. His #'s are just sick. LBJ at 2, Melo at 3.

shizzle09
09-17-2009, 09:23 PM
I just find it strange that people are voting for Melo and Bosh here.

Seriously, wtf has Melo or Bosh done that would warrant saying that they had a better career. delusional

D Roses Bulls
09-17-2009, 09:34 PM
wade has a ring,
lebrong has an mvp

wades organization did a better job building a winning team.
lebrons didnt.

its a tuff one... i think its close but lebron is probably the better player.
but wade has that ring. rings do mean alot ...

i say its a tie. lebron and wade. and then its mello because he has been to the west finals bosh hasnt even got out of the first round.

wade also has a finals MVP

D Roses Bulls
09-17-2009, 09:36 PM
i say LeBron Wade won with Shaq and so will LeBron

wade won with a shaq on his decline. i dont think he even averaged double figures in rebounds or points in the playoffs. it was wade who took over game 3 down by 15 and it was wade that carried that team. shaq is not what he use to be, he will not help a whole lot and the cavs will not win a championship

Chronz
09-17-2009, 10:29 PM
1. I stuck to basic boxscore stats and you decided to bring in efg%.
Why wouldnt you bring it up in a conversation regarding statistics.

TS% also includes freethrows, so if you're gonna go advanced, do it right and not stop @ the less advanced metric because it favors Lebron.
LMFAO You really want to go down this path. Again they measure different things, if you had brought it up to begin with I wouldve expanded my argument, but you stuck to simple stats so I gave you a simple answer. Is that simple enough to understand?

2. Half of Lebron's post season "success" comes from getting by Washington
Im not seeing your point, can you show me how it relates to what you quoted?

3. That's your opinion. He was certainly favored to get to the Finals with Boston hurt. Having HCA was a large part of that.

No its a fact, having HCA is a result of regular season depth, in the playoffs when rotations are cut short the quality of the players matters more than the quantity and playoff matchups determine more, or did you forget how poorly the Cavs fared against teams that were legitimate contenders. The Cavs were a well oiled machine that never let up against weaker teams. Sadly you dont play these teams in the playoffs. You would be better served recognizing actual aspects like these, than going by whatever it is you go by.
He was only favored by people who failed to understand this, and HCA didnt prevent Mo from choking. I never looked at Brons supporting cast and thought to myself they were as good as their record. Several greats have already admitted as much when proclaiming Bron as their MVP.

Had he played Boston I wouldve favored him, but he most certainly didnt have the necessary supporting cast to take out the Lakers/Magic so he still wouldnt have a title even this year.

deuces
09-17-2009, 10:38 PM
why isn't marcus banks on that poll?or brian cook? this thread is a joke

Rocktober2009
09-18-2009, 03:44 AM
Wade. He has a ring.

LOL at Bosh over Anthony.

That Lebron guy can sure play some basketball though. But still, Ring matters, Lebron in second, Melo, then Bosh

Is Darko still around?

bigsams50
09-18-2009, 04:38 AM
Wade.

Ferry has been going out there every summer trying to improve and improve and improve in whatever they were lacking, whereas Wade had guys like Antoine Walker, Zo, and Williams, and Shaq all beyond their prime.

Wade's the player that most reminds me of Jordan - he just has that extra special drive to be the best and he's clutch. 'Bron isn't there yet and I don't know that he can learn...

Finally, the ring says it all. Bosh, 'Melo and 'Bron all have naked fingers.

Wade had had alot better teams than lebron, and shaq was not bad when he played with wade. Shaq>Illgauskas

bigsams50
09-18-2009, 05:06 AM
wade won with a shaq on his decline. i dont think he even averaged double figures in rebounds or points in the playoffs. it was wade who took over game 3 down by 15 and it was wade that carried that team. shaq is not what he use to be, he will not help a whole lot and the cavs will not win a championship

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/onealsh01.html shaq was on decline, but still was a matchup hell. And got pretty good numbers

PennyMy#1
09-18-2009, 06:34 AM
Wade has a ring.

knickfan4life
09-18-2009, 08:39 AM
I say wade because, if both stay at this spot rings wise and plays the SAME ball they played thus far for the remainder of the career, im sure b/c of the ring wade has, lebron would even admit wade had the better career no?... so its jus the ring... if i were to start a franchise today who would i want to build it around?... obviously lebron

Chronz
09-18-2009, 05:54 PM
I say wade because, if both stay at this spot rings wise and plays the SAME ball they played thus far for the remainder of the career, im sure b/c of the ring wade has, lebron would even admit wade had the better career no?... so its jus the ring... if i were to start a franchise today who would i want to build it around?... obviously lebron

Knowing the way their careers have panned out and the fact that Wade won a ring, do you think any team would say to themselves, hey lets draft wade he won a ring, or would they think hey Brons the better player, it would be easier to win a ring with him.

No GM in their right mind would draft Wade ahead of Bron, and thats knowing he won a ring. The reason is because to win a ring requires so many things to go in your favor that its impossible to credit 1 man for it. Im not going to say Wade had the better career because he had an opportunity to play with better teammates.

Wade is a better player NOW, Wade won MORE then. Somewhere the lightbulbs gotta click.......

When has Wade ever carried a team of scrubs as far as Bron? Bron will win a ring when his teammates are up for it. And when they do alot of you are going to change your tune, and not a thing would have changed about Bron except his teammates.

JordansBulls
09-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Wade has a ring.

Which means?

Chronz
09-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Which means he won the title as the main guy, without HCA, a tired body, against all odds with ankle socks that were drenched in cat pee, and won a Finals MVP arghergskskasf hkdjsahskldhklaj hehyioeqopquoprupqwe ....... sd seWhich means he won the title as the main guy, without HCA, a tired body, against all odds with ankle socks that were drenched in cat pee, and won a Finals MVP arghergskskasf hkdjsahskldhklaj hehyioeqopquoprupqwe ....... sd se

DaPrimeTime21
09-18-2009, 08:26 PM
D-Wade... Great #'s and the bling.

Bruno
09-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Wade.

JordansBulls
09-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Which means he won the title as the main guy, without HCA, a tired body, against all odds with ankle socks that were drenched in cat pee, and won a Finals MVP arghergskskasf hkdjsahskldhklaj hehyioeqopquoprupqwe ....... sd seWhich means he won the title as the main guy, without HCA, a tired body, against all odds with ankle socks that were drenched in cat pee, and won a Finals MVP arghergskskasf hkdjsahskldhklaj hehyioeqopquoprupqwe ....... sd se

He also lost a series with HCA and a game 7 at that.

Pat Thetic
09-19-2009, 01:58 AM
Nice show of support by Heat fans and LeBron haters, but there is an obvious answer to this question. No GM would draft Wade over LeBron. Wade will turn 28 this season. The magic SG number is 31, so enjoy him.

HiphopRelated
09-19-2009, 08:22 AM
He also lost a series with HCA and a game 7 at that.
doesn't count Chronz already described why HCA is irrelevant

JordansBulls
09-19-2009, 09:44 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/onealsh01.html shaq was on decline, but still was a matchup hell. And got pretty good numbers

He still averaged 20 and 9 for the season and 18 and 10 in the playoffs. Pretty much that is Pau Gasol.