PDA

View Full Version : CP3 for MVP!

iHop
09-14-2009, 09:06 PM
When do you think its going to happen if its going to happen. I think he'll win it one day but its going to be really hard for him to with the likes of D.Wade, LeBron and Kobe around.

MackSnackWrap
09-14-2009, 09:08 PM
I dont see this happening, as long a s lebron wade and kobe are around nobody else will win the MVP, but then this is the NBA and anything is possible

Vinny642
09-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Soon, but he really should have one right now.

ballpd05
09-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Soon, but he really should have one right now.

He should. I think he should've won Kobe's year. In the sense of the word most valuable player maybe only D Wade has the kind of weight CP3 has.

CP3 is literally the only person on his team that can create his own offense. Everyone has to play off of him or else the offense is just dead. Everyone else has some sort of secondary option that can score on their own. David West is the next closest thing and he is a glorified spot up shooter.

spacemandave
09-16-2009, 11:43 PM
hes got some real tough competition and will every year but, cp3 is just crazy freakin sick good, i would think hes got a shot every year....i know hes bulking up and if he could start droppin 3s like billups does and even increase his scoring, hed be hard to ignore even with the lebrons and kobes of the world....training camp starts soon boys(no chicks in here right?).

johnnydollaz89
09-19-2009, 12:33 PM
he should have won 2 years ago, but i think he might get it this year

09-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Dumb thread.

Vinny642
09-20-2009, 12:57 AM
^^^
LOL how?

MackSnackWrap
09-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Cmon realistic aslong as Lbj and kobe and wade are hear its very unikely

tland22
09-21-2009, 08:31 PM
^^^ not really man.... two years ago bron bron and wade werent even in the conversation.... it was a two man race betweeen PAUL and BRYANT. CP3 had even better numbers this year from that year... the only diff is that the hornets won 6 or 7 more games that year when Paul should have won it. Its going to come down to HOW GOOD OF A SEASON THE HORNETS HAVE. If they grab a 1 or close 2 seed I see PAUL taking the MVP awarding....this is assuming that Paul keeps his 23ppg 11 assist 5 reb 3 stl per game avg and his ridiculously high shooting percentages....

MackSnackWrap
09-22-2009, 08:08 PM
^^^ not really man.... two years ago bron bron and wade werent even in the conversation.... it was a two man race betweeen PAUL and BRYANT. CP3 had even better numbers this year from that year... the only diff is that the hornets won 6 or 7 more games that year when Paul should have won it. Its going to come down to HOW GOOD OF A SEASON THE HORNETS HAVE. If they grab a 1 or close 2 seed I see PAUL taking the MVP awarding....this is assuming that Paul keeps his 23ppg 11 assist 5 reb 3 stl per game avg and his ridiculously high shooting percentages....

I disagree with the sats that lebron and wade put up this year theyre only getting better so no Paul will not winn IMO

iHop
09-22-2009, 10:09 PM
I disagree with the sats that lebron and wade put up this year theyre only getting better so no Paul will not winn IMO

I have a theory about wades stats. 2 years ago he had his soldier injury, which gave him ALOT of rest. This year I expect his points to go down. Lebron's stats will stay the same IMO. If CP3 averages what he did last year, and wins 54+ games I think hes going to win it.